Business Trip Tease

Story Info
Wife teases husband as he works in their hotel room.
1.4k words
4
54.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

She shuddered visibly, but not from cold.

Sitting at the small desk in the hotel room, I looked up from my laptop, smiling as I heard my newlywed wife's stagger-like exhalation. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, her hair disheveled, her sex producing an intoxicating aroma which filled the small room, she lay on her stomach, clutching the bedspread, gasping still with a wheezy breath, her face still somewhat contorted.

"You are so beautiful when you cum," I commented softly, trying to ignore the throbbing erection within my slacks.

"You are so mean when you want to be!" she countered, although she said it – between wheezing gasps – with a definite and sated smile.

"Like I said earlier," I responded, "my work must come first, especially on this business trip in particular. But even though I need to finish this, I still want you to have some fun. Besides," I added, "your performances are giving me a bit of encouragement to keep going!"

My wife's smile widened as she finally pulled out her hand from underneath her torso. She sniffed her fingers, licked them tentatively, then cleaned them of her own secretions as I turned back to my work.

One of the things I had long admired about my wife since we had first started dating was that she is indeed a sexual dynamo. After just a little recuperation, I looked up again from my laptop to watch her turn over, her breasts moving languidly atop her ribs, and then she reached underneath the pillow beneath her head to retrieve a surprise.

"You little minx," I muttered appreciatively. She turned to face me, grinning widely, her eyes sparkling as they descended to see how far the front of my slacks were tented. Then she took the long ribbed dildo and smacked it across her lips a few times – much like I like to do with the real thing – before opening her mouth and slowly taking it into herself.

"Damn I wish that was me!"

"It could be," she responded teasingly once her mouth was emptied of the toy. "Put that work away and get over here and straddle my chest so I can swallow you whole!"

"If I straddle your chest," I countered, "I'm more apt to fuck those nice tits!"

"While I fuck myself with the dildo?"

"Absolutely!"

"You know this talk is getting me horny again, don't you?"

"I know," I confirmed with a wink and a smile, then returned to my work.

From the corner of my eye, I watched as my wife used the dildo to slowly make love to her own mouth. I did not pay her too much attention until I heard her gag, then looked up again in amazement at just how much of the dildo had disappeared inside her. A tear trickled down her cheek, yet despite the gagging, she kept trying to nudge the ribbed toy deeper into her throat, ostensibly practicing so that she could deepthroat me later.

"Imagine it's me," I whispered, "hard as stone and about to shoot directly down your throat and into your stomach..."

She gagged again, then suddenly lifted the obstruction from her throat, gasping loudly for air even as she quickly positioned the invader at her lower lips.

"Do it!"

My wife obeyed, sliding the toy into herself, gasping for breath even as she continued to recover from her gagging.

"Nympho!" I accused with a low laugh, and she nodded in agreement, her eyes closed, moaning as she pressed the false phallus fully into her feminine form, her soft grunt signaling that she could take no more of the toy.

Perhaps ten minutes passed as my wife slowly dildoed herself and I worked at the laptop. We would occasionally glance at each other, our eyes meeting, our souls connecting despite our very different personal tasks. Her soft moans and whimpers tugged at my heart, and her eyes pleaded with me while her divine body beckoned me.

"How much longer do I have to tease you before you finally just bury yourself in me?" she pleaded with a schoolgirl whine, her pout sexy yet laughable given her nudity.

I had to admit, it was getting harder and harder and harder – pun intended – to concentrate on my work, even though I was nearly finished.

"Come fuck me," she pleaded, her breath husky with need. "Please come fuck your nympho wife!" She began to move the dildo ever faster inside her, her copious wetness quite obvious both by the sheen upon the ribbed toy and the sounds inherent to her self-violation.

My arousal was nearly painful. I wanted – I needed – to bury myself inside my wife, to replace the inert object with something warm and full of life. My willpower was crumbling with her every sultry sound, and I knew that I had to take a gamble: Could I finish my work before I invariably gave in to my primal need?

"Take me!" she begged, her breasts jostling nicely upon her chest as she impaled herself with the dildo yet again. "Fuck me!"

I knew that once I undressed and slipped inside her that there would be no turning back, that nothing productive would be done before daylight.

Before I realized what I was doing, I had unzipped my slacks and withdrawn my dripping manhood, stroking myself as I watched my wife pleasure herself. I wanted to stop, but I knew that I simply could not stop do matter what.

"Don't think with your brain! Not now!"

Seemingly in slow motion, I stood and crossed to the bed. Once in position, as soon as she had removed the fake phallus from her dripping body, I bent her legs back over her torso, and readied myself.

"Fuck me!"

I violated her quickly. Her mouth open in a silent scream, my wife simply endured what was clearly a hurtful entry, new tears forming in her wild eyes as she clutched fiercely at my sides. Her lower lip trembled visibly for several seconds as I began to rut into her, fucking her, making the bedsprings squeak as our bodies collided. As the discomfort within her most cherished passage lessened and melded into pleasure, she regained her voice: soft, short squeaks, staccato bursts of unintelligible sound whose meaning was universal. And when I stopped, fully sheathed inside her loving warmth, filling her to the brim, leaning over her so much that her knees were pressed into her breasts, that was when the long, loud, unladylike cry I had come to know and cherish finally escaped her throat.

I withdrew from her and dismounted the bed long enough to undress, watching as my wife fingered herself, maintaining her level of arousal. There was a definite expression of lust in her eyes, but there was also an indication of enough presence of mind to want me to partake of her fun.

When I was ready, I grabbed my wife by the ankles and turned her. Standing beside the bed, I entered her again, this time much more slowly, much more gently, so that I could hear her long sultry moan as I filled her, as I plied her body open for my use.

"You've teased me long enough!" I declared. "Now scream for me!"

What began as slow respectful lovemaking quickly descended to rapid lustful fucking. I was growling as I took my pleasure from her, holding her ankles high in the air, not caring whether anyone else in the hotel was listening us. Yet my primal sounds paled in quantity and in quality compared to hers as she announced her use to the world as her tightly-clenched fists pulled mightily upon the bedspread.

Riding the tumultuous waves of lust through her first orgasm was difficult, her climax so powerful that I did not think I would survive, that I wondered if I might be crushed inside her. When her second orgasm began, however, I quickly withdrew from her, stepped back and used her legs to pull her forward and practically throw her to her knees upon the floor, and unleashed my lust upon her face and in her hair.

*****

When my wife awoke in the morning, she was still wearing the dried remnants of my lust. Despite the sleep-laden eyes, she watched with a weary smile as I adjusted my tie.

A few minutes later, she was in my arms as we stood at the window, looking out across the cityscape.

"I still feel a bit sticky," she said softly, almost too quietly for me to hear.

"Serves you right for teasing me like that last night," I challenged, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"And I'd do it again tonight in a heartbeat!"

We both laughed softly at her comment, both of us knowing that she truly would.

She truly did, every night of the business trip.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers