Busted

Story Info
A roadside fuck where we get caught.
1.7k words
33.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busted

Wildman187

My wife and I were swingers from 1993 to 2004. This is a true story about one of our encounters, and I hope you enjoy reading about it. I am going to change the names but that is all I will change. This just one of our sexual adventures and I hope to share more of our exploits as we go. This story only has a little over 1729 words but I hope you enjoy reading them .

Her name will be Connie and I am Steve. When she was 27 years old standing 5'2" she is not heavy but weighed about 120lbs red-haired both, top and bottom. Her tits were and still are perfect at 36-C. She had a toned stomach, an ass you could call a bubble butt that was firm, yet soft that you would want love to squeeze, maybe even bury your tongue into the deep crevasse between her cheeks and lick her tight little brown star! Her thighs were thick and muscular leading down to her legs and feet. In other words, clearly a total fuck machine. Oh I left out that she had no gag reflex so she could suck a dick, the biggest I saw her swallow was 9" from the head to the balls.

Me on the other side, am only 5'8" weighing 167 lbs, not fat but also not muscular. I'm not quite 10 years older than she at 36. Can't help it but I am attacked to younger women, with only one exception they have to be at least 20 years old and not fat. They can be ugly because not all hot fucks are beauty queens. I do have an above average cock at 7.5" and I can cum multiple times my record is 5 times in one night, taking short breaks to smoke a cigarette and then back to it. Of course you guys may not care but this is my story so fucking sit back and enjoy.

This was one night after we attended our favorite swing club and had our share of fun in an open area with others would cum in to either join in, watch or whatever they chose! As it typically turns out, it was an orgy night. But that is a different story.

We left the club around 4:00 am and headed home. When we got to the interstate I pulled off to the side to piss and when I got back into the van, Connie's seat was empty except for her clothes and she had climbed into the back of the van as the back seat laid down into a bed.

She said, "Can we fuck one more time for the road?"

Now I being the nice guy replied, "Well I don't know how much I can give you, but why the hell not."

After a night of group sex and me blowing my load many times, I asked her "have you cleaned all of the cum off? She knew I will not eat male cum.

She was honest and replied, "Not tonight but I just want to fuck once more."

Now Connie is a true cum slut male or female and when she gives head there is little she misses when it cums to swallowing......

I Took my clothes off and climbed into the back with her, as soon I hit the bed she pulled my cock toward her mouth and took my still flaccid shaft into her warm wet mouth and sucked me into her throat! After having had my cock in several different women, she had to have smelled and tasted the mixture on my emerging hard-on, but she started moaning as she licked and sucked and devouring every inch of meat!

We had been going at it for almost 10 minutes when headlights shown through the back windows lighting up the inside of the van.

I watched as the blue lights started flashing and said, "Shit it's the cops."

He opened his door and got out, walking toward the driver's side of the van, shinning his flashlight into the van. I quickly tapped on the side window before he went to the driver's door fearing he would see our clothing lying in the seats. The cop stopped like I had scared him and I yelled out we are in the back taking a break. He then returned and came to the back doors of the van and tried to open them. Of course they were locked and he ordered me to open the doors. So I did!

He shined his light into my eyes and said, "Sir is everything alright? Are you having trouble?"

My wife spoke up and said, "No problems here. We just stopped to get some rest."

I think back and that was when the cop flashed his lights on her for the first time! He stuttered and said, "I need to see your ID and registration please!"

I replied as I started to crawl to the front of the van to retrieve my ID and stuff, but I noticed that the cop kept his light on Bonnie. She had her hand across her tits and one hand trying to cover her twat, but neither hand was doing much to hide the truth about her lack of nudity. In fact her hands seemed to drawing his eyes in their direction. All I could do was chuckle under my breath.

When I returned with my ID, I noticed the cop was about 40 years old and had the typical cop body, a little bit on the heavy side and tall with graying hair on the sides. I noticed that Connie had been staring at his bulge that appeared in his groin area and she was blushing but a big smile on her face as well.

I glanced at her chest and saw that her fingers on the hand covering her breast had spread allowing her bean sized nipple to slip between them and her areola was darkening with the blood pouring into it.. I could only smile as I handed the cop my paperwork!

I sat down on the bed and immediately Connie reached over and put her hand that had been on her snatch surround my hardening cock and she started to stroke very gently making my prick swell even more.

The light from the flashlight had dropped to where it was steadily and brightly glistened from her juices and it too was red with desire. I looked at the cop's bulging eyes and the sweat building on his forehead, I simply knew that nothing was going to allow that cop to write us a ticket.

I moved my legs around to where they were spread on the bed and at that same time, Connie bent down and once again had my dick in her hungry mouth. As I laid back to give her more room, I talked to the cop and said something like, "well what do you want to do?"

He simply removed his gun-belt and then did the same with his regular belt and opened his pants. He pulled out his cock and said, "Do you think I could have some of that as well?"

After he made his offer, Connie pulled my cock out of her hungry mouth and she reached for his smaller cock and took him into her waiting mouth. She had to stretch out on the bed to reach his cock that was outside the van. I naturally slid in behind her and opened her legs wide, I began by sticking two of my fingers into her sopping wet cunt and as I felt for her G-spot, I found her clit and put a little bit of pressure on both of her magic buttons with my left hand and held her butt cheeks apart to lick her little brown star causing her to hum on his cop-dick sending waves of pleasure through him and out his mouth.

She was getting double-teamed right there on the highway by her husband and an unknown cop. I told Connie, "Flip around and let him fuck her pussy so he can understand why we stopped along the highway." She did so without another word. Her feet were folded under her ass and her pussy was open for full penetration and her head laid back on the edge of the bed. I quickly found her waiting mouth and shoved my dick into her throat while the cop moved in closer to her steaming wet cunt.

Once his dick met her lips, he backed away and dropped to his knees he buried his face into her twat and sucked on her throbbing clit. She squirted a load of lady cum into his face and down his chin and onto his shirt leaving a large wet spot. While she was in the middle of her orgasm, the cop pulled his mouth away from her snatch and rammed his dick into her and it in turn extended her into a much more powerful and long lasting cum. It seemed to last 2 full minutes and when it finally ended she was so exhausted that she passed out. With the help of our now friendly cop we managed to put her up onto the bed and covered her with a blanket.

The cop told me that he was, "Sorry to have interrupted, but was happy with the outcome. He also stated, "If more citizens responded in such a manor cops would be more understanding problem stops." He did say the next time we should at least try to wait until we got to a rest area for our safety

As I dressed, I gave the cop our phone number and told him if he was in Greenwood to give us a call and we may be able to hook up again. I didn't think he would, but 2 weeks later he called and stopped by, and we are still friends today. That too is another story but since that time we have never gotten any tickets when we mention his name.

I want to delicate this story to all the men, and women who patrol our streets, and highways. Whenever you face the perils of the road stops, may it be as pleasant for you as it was for Flying Jack (name changed) and remember that not all of us are criminals.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
Bonghit4201Bonghit4201almost 2 years ago

Road sex is good sex

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

As I can tell from your other stories that I have read, you like to write short, action packed stories.

wildman187wildman187over 3 years agoAuthor
the anonymous

To those that do critical critique of my stories, much appreciation! those that want to cry about bad grammor or misspelled words, try writing your own stories to show those of us that do write, how it is done. I love to read the comments and No i don't care about ratings! Not afraid of them i just don't care!

If you are a writer, then you know a bad review is not what matters, it is the fact that someone took the time to read the work. Please feel free to leave comments and if you like what you read then that is what keeps us writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I've got the same anonymous idiots making stupid comments on my stories, and you're right they don't write, probably all the same idiot. I think he or she is just a keyboard warrior out to piss people off who they wouldn't dare open their mouth to face to face. Ironically, I've written my own story about a hot blond driving to work in the morning and has too many points on her license. She uses hot persuasive pussy to get the state dick to rescind the ticket. I'm still editing it but it will be on here this month, probably on erotic couplings. I've got one coming up on group sex this week about a biker's ol'lady who gets revenge on her ol'man for beating her up.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Is her name Connie or Bonnie? What is a 'lack of nudity', or is that a story for another time?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Nooner Surprise Pt. 01 Picking up his work at home, husband sees Wifey in action.in Loving Wives
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Watching My Wife Husband watches wife getting laid by a much bigger cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories