Busted and Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony gasped and Curt's eyes darted to his left. There, he was astonished to see Harmony had slipped off her own panties, pulled up her sun dress and was fingering herself as she watched. Curt noticed her pussy also had hair, but hers was a lighter shade of brown and almost wispy instead of dense.

"God, mom, this is so hot," Harmony gasped.

"Hush up, girl. You'll get your turn when I'm done with him."

Harmony involuntarily moaned again in excitement. Wanda ignored her and looked down at Curt.

"Keep breathing, puppy," Wanda said.

After almost a full minute, she finally said, "Sloooowly, start licking, Bubba Curt."

Curt started licking. He had missed the taste so much. It was so powerful it seemed to trigger a peculiar feeling that was part contentment, part lust and part serenity. Simultaneously, Curt was almost outside himself yet very much present. His tongue widened, his licks became moister and deeper. He heard himself moan and felt Wanda pull his head in deeper. Wanda tasted salty and musky. Curt licked at her inner lips and vagina now. Every few seconds, his nose gently bumped around Wanda's clit, further exciting her. He was like an eager truffle hog that had found his prize. Time seemed to slow greatly. His world became body heat, smell and wetness that coated his face from his eyes to his chin.

"I'm going to grind that face of yours, boy," Wanda almost shouted. Grabbing him by the ears, she started to do just that, moving her hips in a circular way, legs pressing him in their vise. "I'm a wet one, Bubba. Get ready for some girl cum on your face!"

He heard Harmony suddenly cry out in orgasm nearby but he couldn't move to see her.

"Yeah, Curt, before we're done ... with you, you are going to be ... spent. That decade of cum and lust ... is going to be all drained out," Wanda said between rapid breaths.

Seconds later, Wanda's legs spasmed, almost cracking Curt's jaw. Wanda's cries were incoherent groans and grunts as the powerful orgasm wracked her body and brain. Pussy juice poured into Curt's mouth and onto his lower face and chin.

Wanda's pussy was supersensitive after such intense release that she shoved Curt away. He fell back on his ass, his legs unfolded and stretched and his arms held him up from behind as his hands rested on the floor. Curt panted and his cock was purple and leaking pre-cum.

He glanced at Harmony who was gathering herself after her own orgasm. Curt, Wanda and Harmony all were in various stages of recovery.

As if they had just finished lunch, Wanda stood, re-cinched her robe and stood with her arms akimbo.

"Curt, get your lazy ass up, and finish in the bathroom. Tell me when it is 100 percent done and I'll come in there and check on your work."

Curt quietly stood up and did that. All that was left was a little more painting. In less than 15 minutes, he finished that. He stuck his head out the door and saw Wanda still in the living room talking quietly with Harmony. He wondered to himself if they were talking about him but only said, "Done, Mrs. Walker."

"Let's go take a look, baby," Wanda said, rising and lightly slapping Harmony's thigh as she did.

Harmony followed her mother and all of them crowded into the bathroom.

Curt proceeded to show her that the window would now go up smoothly and stay up.

"That's real nice, Curt."

Curt smiled. It was satisfying to please a beautiful woman.

"I think he deserves a reward, don't you, Harmony?"

"Mmmm, hm," Harmony responded.

"Curt, I am going to get dressed and go into town to attend to some business -- bank deposit for the Sunflower, some shopping," Wanda said. "BUT, your reward is entertaining, Harmony. You are to do anything she says, just like it was me, OK? I think it'll be good for both of you. The only stipulation I gave her was that before she is through with you for the afternoon she needs to let you cum."

The tension almost visibly left Curt's body.

"After 10 years with nothing but your hand, I think that's only humane. Don't you, Harmony?" Harmony nodded yes. "It was just your hand, Curt, wasn't it? Or did one of those prison ladyboys ever suck you off?"

"No, Mrs. Walker. Just my hand."

"See, Harmony. I told you."

"You're usually right, mama," she said with some resignation.

Wanda exited the bathroom to go get dressed while Harmony grabbed Curt by the shaft of his penis and led him to her bedroom.

"We're going to play dress up!" Harmony said as she pulled him down the hall.

"It's not what you think, puppy," she continued. Somewhat awkwardly she had Curt stand in the middle of her room while she put a Mardi Gras mask over the top half of face. Next, Harmony took a cell phone photo of him.

"Don't worry, you can't even see your tats really, so no one ever will know it's you," she explained.

They heard Wanda call out that she was leaving and Harmony shouted a goodbye.

"I'm showing off my puppy to my best friend," she said as she hit send. "She will be SO envious. I mean look at you, Bubba. Puppy is hunky."

Harmony sat on the bed then motioned him over.

"Just so you know, I'm not a virgin," she rambled on. "But, I've never had really good sex, and I know there's a ton more I can learn with ... Well, by playing with you. The guys I was with were really boys. A few times with Bobby in high school, a guy at Wakarusa and another stupid hook-up on Tinder. So, I've never gotten to really play with one, maybe a little with Bobby."

Again, she wrapped her hand around it and stared, and then took her finger and began tracing one of the larger veins along its length. Curt let out a noise that even surprised him, a whimper.

"You even sound like a puppy, now."

A large drop of pre-cum formed at his urethra. Harmony swiped it onto her finger then licked it up.

"Mmmm, not bad, puppy."

Ever so slowly, she stroked it. Another drop formed. Again, she put it on her finger and held it up to Curt's mouth.

"Now, one for you."

Curt looked down at her, her smile half mischievous and half innocent. Quickly, he licked her finger. The taste wasn't as bad as he expected.

"Good boy," she said and then asked, "Do you want to cum now with what we're about to do or would you rather cum later, Curt?"

"Later," he said, surprising himself.

"Good, good," Harmony said, quietly impressed with his self-denial.

"Now, lay flat on the bed and close your eyes." Curt complied.

Harmony retrieved some scarves from her closet and tied Curt's wrists and ankles to the corners of her bed with an inventive and effective series of knots. He was spread-eagle naked with his cock at full staff sticking into the air and crying pre-cum.

Once done, Harmony stepped back to admire her handiwork, silently nodded and began disrobing. From somewhere else in her room, Curt heard her grab a tube of lube then sit at his side and begin lubricating his dick. Next, Harmony climbed between his legs, pushed his cock down against his lower abdomen with one hand while her pussy then pressed down on it, holding it in place. She began rubbing her wet quim back and forth on the underside of Curt's cock and breathing heavily.

"Mmmm, yes," she moaned. "So good."

Whenever she detected Curt might be getting close, Harmony would slow down or stop. Soon, he was moaning and whimpering with lust and ache.

Finally, Harmony herself was at the peak of arousal. Raising herself up slightly, her knees to either side of Curt's torso, she positioned the head of cock underneath her pussy and sank down on it. Three times she rose on it, breathing long gasping breaths as she did. On the third plunge, Curt came inside her. It was more like a geyser. Harmony herself felt his seed fill her. She flushed a deep red and climaxed. The muscles of her vagina, already tight around the head and shaft, squeezed them even tighter like squeezing a grape. Harmony's body shuddered and shook, her legs jerked and she let out a moan that almost was a scream. Curt felt like all of him was in his cock, spewing, spent and surrounded by wet muscle and soft vaginal skin.

It was several minutes before either of them moved. Harmony did slump forward, coming to rest with her hands nestled in Curt's armpits and against the bed sheets. Her hair dangled forward into Curt's face, teasing it with its soft tips.

Harmony finally spoke, but it was only one word: "More." Curt saw her barely moved but her cunt began grasping and releasing his cock in pulses. Despite his orgasm, he cock had only softened slightly and with her work, Harmony quickly returned it to full erection. Soon, the pulses turned to a slight rocking motion.

"Are you going to be my bitch, Bubba?"

"Yes," Curt replied.

"Yes, what? Yes, Miss?"

"Yes, Miss, I am going to be your bitch."

Curt would have said anything to cum one more time and to ensure Harmony would want a repeat performance in the future.

"Are you going to clean me up after, bitch?"

"Yes, miss," Curt answered, imagining helping her bathe later.

Curt began thrusting upward to meet Harmony's downward plunges. Both worked each other toward a milder but still strong peak. What jism remained in Curt's balls spilled again inside her. Harmony's legs twitched and she jerked forward. This time, she only remained in position a minute or two before slipping Curt's floppy, semi out of her pussy and kneewalking above his head. She lowered her sloppy quim to Curt's mouth.

"Lick, puppy, lick," she ordered.

Surprised, Curt hesitated only a second before obeying.

"Just lap it, puppy, clean me gently."

Her pussy still was very sensitive. Cleaning truly was all she required. His slow, wet licks helped her actually relax from the experience. The mix of cum and pussy juice flowed down onto Curt's mouth, chin and tongue. He murmured appreciation and snuffled between her legs.

Without a word, Harmony dismounted, undid the scarves, picked up her cell phone and dialed her friend to brag about what just happened. He heard her shut the bathroom door as he got up.

For Curt, freedom from prison was months in the past. A new kind of captivity was beginning. This time though, he wasn't sure he would ever want to get out.

12