Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

"Yes, god YES! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" Emily came so hard. Her pussy clamped tight down on my cock.

I pushed up into her one last time, "Oh ya baby I want his cock to fuck me. I want to feel his cock inside me. SSSHHHIITTT!!!!" I shot buckets deep inside Emily.

Emily collapsed down onto my chest and kissed me hard. Emily looked into my eyes, "Is that bad to have incest thoughts and be so damn exciting? Would you really let a man fuck you, because I really want to see it?"

I looked into Emily's eyes, "I would do anything for you. I love you and it would be wild."

Emily looked at me "I understand what Jessica was talking about now." Emily got up and went to the bathroom. I scooped up the drop of cum dripping from my cock and licked it off my finger. I got up and followed Emily into the bathroom.

When I walked into the bathroom Emily was sitting on the toilet cradling her head in her hands and crying. "What's wrong babe?" I knelt between her legs, grabbed her head, and placed it onto my shoulder.

She sobbed her words out, "I feel so guilty. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize our relationship. I don't want to lose you over sex. Did I push you too hard? I don't want to destroy what Jessica is building up between her and Chris."

I held her tight, "Oh baby you can't do anything to drive me away. You haven't said or done anything that I didn't want to be a part of. You make me so fucking happy and horny. Remember, no judgment. I want to try anything and everything with you and for you. If we don't like it we find something else. No regrets, EVER"

We both cleaned up and went back outside. Chris was back in the pool and Jessica was missing. We called to Chris and asked where she was. He responded by pointing to the kitchen, "She's making some snacks."

Emily turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, "I'll go give her a hand." I watched her walk away and started getting hard again.

The sun was overhead at high noon as the girls came out carrying a platter of cheese, crackers, fruit, and some wine. We gathered around the table and talked more about the upcoming plans for the summer.

Jessica offered a suggestion, "Why don't we rent a lake cabin and spend a week in a nice secluded forest?"

Emily topped her, "I would rather rent a nice bungalow in the tropics with our own secluded beach front view." We all agreed with that one. I offered to be the travel agent and apply as many of my business trip miles to find the nicest secluded beach house.

We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing and relaxing by the pool naked. We were becoming very comfortable with each other.

Chris and Jessica had to leave for a dinner engagement that they couldn't get out of, which was fine with Emily and I, we wanted to be alone.

To be continued.....

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers