Busting Broncos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly." Victor replied.

"Daddy tends to get a little frisky and excited when he's bathed." I said. "You may have to calm him down."

Victor looked at the growing mound under daddy's sheet and smiled.

"He'll be purring like little kitten when I'm done with him." Victor said.

"Just don't forget to keep the door locked and the 'Do Not Disturb' sign up. I wouldn't want my brothers or anyone interrupting his bath."

"Don't worry; I'll make sure that our time together is entirely private." Victor said.

"You know, I just might like that bath before I eat." daddy said.

"Then I'll leave you to it." I said to Victor. "You be good to my daddy."

"I'll give him my extra special care." Victor replied with a wink.

I was glad that I had arranged things the way I had, even though I'd miss getting to suck daddy's cock. I had other things on my mind and I wanted to get back home before my brothers came in for the night.

I went home and set the table for four and got everything ready for supper. My brothers and Uncle Cody came in around six o'clock and I said, "I made chili and the two of you are welcome to eat it. If you don't want it, find your own supper."

Steve made a show of reluctance but he sat down and I served the three of them. None of them seemed reluctant to eat and Steve and Tony both had seconds. The cornbread disappeared in a cloud of crumbs. I noticed that Tony kept looking at Cody from under his eyelashes and smiling.

When everyone had satisfied their hunger I said, "Tonight I'll do the clean up. After this, the two of you and I are going to alternate cleaning chores. You eat here, you clean here."

I rose and began piling the dirty dishes in the sink while Steve and Tony drifted down the hallway. As I had been anticipating, I heard Steve loudly say, "Motherfucker!"

He stormed back into the kitchen and said, "Who padlocked daddy's room?"

"I did, obviously." I said. "You two have a bedroom of your own. No one sleeps in daddy's room except daddy unless he invites them."

Steve said, "You meddling little cocksucker." and turned on his heel and went back down the hall. This was the moment I had been waiting for.

I heard him open the door to his bedroom and then he shouted, "What the fuck! Goddamn son of a bitch! What is all of this shit?"

He stomped back into the kitchen and loudly asked, "What did you do to our room?"

"I dumped all of the garbage and filth that you expected other people to live in into your room so that you could enjoy it." I said.

"We can't sleep in there now." he shouted.

"There are trash bags under the sink." I said. "You can sleep there if you clean it up. If not, you can sleep in the barn or out on the grass in the front yard, for all I care. There's a new rule around here: Make a mess, you clean it up. If you don't, you'll find it in your bed."

Tony was looking at us from the hallway and he came into the kitchen and got the box of trash bags.

"Don't forget to open the windows." I said. "A fan might help with the stink, too."

Steve stomped back to his room, Tony following. I could hear things being thrown to the accompaniment of loud cussing. I waited a few minutes and then went to the open doorway.

"Tony," I said, "If you carry the dirty dishes to the sink, I'll take care of them. This time."

Uncle Cody had come up the hallway from the kitchen and stood looking over my shoulder.

"Goddamn!" he said with a laugh, "I've seen pigsties that were cleaner than this place."

As Cody and I stood there, he turned to me and said, "I have some chores to finish up out in the barn. I may be out there for a couple of hours."

I saw Tony's ears perk up, overhearing Cody just as he had planned. Tony began to work faster. He shoveled trash into bags nonstop and made several trips to the kitchen with dirty china. The room was livable in no time, windows open to the breeze.

When Cody had stepped out I had gone to the kitchen to finish up the rest of the dishes and I heard Tony cross the room and slip out the door behind me. I waited a minute before looking out and then I could see soft lantern light leaking from the hayloft. It seemed Cody was going for a double header.

The shower had come on while I was at the sink and after I finished up, I got a bottle of liniment out of the cupboard. I walked down to the bathroom door and pushed it open. Steve was in the shower stall surrounded by steam but I could see the outline of his nude body.

The bathroom was fairly small, the shower at one end and the toilet and vanity across from each other on the other walls. I lowered the lid and sat on the commode, waiting for Steve's shower to end.

He turned off the water and slid the door open and saw me sitting waiting for him.

"Can't I get away from you anywhere?" he asked. "Or did you just want a look at my dick?"

"Seen it already." I said. "Seen it, tasted it and had it up my ass, in case you've forgotten."

Steve scowled, grabbed a towel and began drying himself. He stepped out of the shower and made a big show of stepping in front of me to look into the mirror over the sink, placing his ass inches from my face. Where I had beaten him with the shotgun he had dark bruises blooming on his pale skin, especially on his back.

"I came in to put some liniment on you." I said. "It will help you to stop hurting so much."

"Like that's something you'd worry about."

"Just try to stop being a total asshole for a few minutes and let me help you out." I said.

I stood up and opened the bottle and began to massage some of the liniment into his bruised shoulder. At first, he held himself rigid but as the stroking began to feel good, he relaxed. I worked from his shoulders down, massaging the liquid into his muscular flesh and he began to enjoy it against his will. I reached his waist and sat back down to reach his legs, his lush ass in front of my face.

"You sure have got a pretty little butt on you." I said.

"Then it shouldn't hurt your feelings every time I tell you 'Kiss my ass', should it?" he replied.

I wiped my hands on his towel and ran my hands up his thighs until his rounded ass cheeks were cupped at the creases in my hands between my spread thumbs and first fingers. The gorgeous buns stood out even more as I held them.

I lowered my head and softly kissed one of his meaty cheeks, then the other side.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You told me to kiss your ass. Did you change your mind?"

I was alternating back and forth, peppering each full globe with soft kisses. His breathing began to accelerate. He didn't tell me to stop.

I ran my nose up his deep ass crack, starting at the bottom. He leant forward a fraction, so the next time I ran the tip of my tongue up his crack. He leant farther forward and I spread the meaty cheeks until I could see his tiny puckered hole. I extended my tongue fully and ran it up his ass valley. When I hit the hot little hole, he let out a low groan and bent all of the way over.

He had a beautiful ass and I loved the way his meaty cheeks felt against my face. I licked and probed his tight hole with my tongue and he reached behind to spread his cheeks further, giving me better access. I made love to his hole with my tongue, swirling my tongue around it and licking the tight furl until I felt it begin to relax, then thrust the tip into the hole.

He let out another groan and thrust his ass back, wanting more of my tongue in his hole. I tongue fucked the tight opening for a few minutes and then lifted my head, grabbed him at the waist and twirled him around.

His cock was fully hard, standing straight up and swollen into a fat column. Clear juice leaked out of his piss slit and droplets slid down the shaft. I licked his cock, cleaning up the sweet juice and then, looking up at him I asked, "Do you want me to suck your dick?"

I could tell that he wanted to tell me to fuck off but a hard cock has no conscience.

"Yes, you bastard." he said through gritted teeth.

When my mouth closed around his fat cock head, he let out a long sigh. I used my tongue to swirl over the swollen plum, tickling him into even greater hardness. I opened my throat so that the thick shaft slid past the back of my mouth and throbbed deep inside of me.

"Jesus, fuck!" he said as I deep throated him.

I began to bob my head up and down on his cock, working my throat muscles at the same time so that they stroke his tasty meat. I could see his knees shaking from the sensation.

I had been fondling his big egg shaped balls and pulling at them. Now, I used one hand to snake up between his ass cheeks and stroke his slick puckered ass hole.

He began to moan, thrusting forward to bury his cock deeper in my throat. His hole was pulsing under my finger and I pressed, sliding the tip into the tight opening.

He was making a noise in his throat as my finger began to fuck in and out of his tight ass, going a little deeper each time while throating his cock. Finally, I felt the smooth hard bump of his prostate and I began to stroke and poke it.

He leaned back against the vanity, resting his ass on the edge and opening his legs wider to my hand.

With me pulling his fat balls down in their sack and stroking his prostate at the same time, he laid back against the mirror, entirely surrendered to me.

He lasted longer than I would have guessed but eventually I felt his cock growing thicker and harder. I slammed my mouth down around the swollen meat, my nose nestling in his wiry pubic hair each time.

He started making a low yipping noise deep in his throat and I felt the rounded cock head swell even bigger, then a jet of hot juice spraying against my tonsils. I buried his cock inside of me and flexed my throat muscles around it, milking his sensitive cock while he thrashed in front of me.

I had three or four loads of his hot juice in my stomach when his balls were finally emptied.

I backed my throat off of his shrinking cock until only the head remained in my mouth and I licked and squeezed it to drain the last drops.

Gripping his soft shaft in one hand and his heavy balls in the other, I looked up at him.

"That was a lot more fun than forcing me, wasn't it?" I asked.

He was pissed off both at me and at himself for letting his guard down.

"Fuck you, cocksucker." he said while pulling the towel around his waist.

"There are clean sheets..." I began and he twirled around in the doorway.

"I know where the sheets are kept, asswipe. I live here, remember? You don't."

"I was just going to say that there are clean sheets in the dryer that I just washed. They should feel really good on your bed. We don't have to be enemies, you know."

He looked a bit chastened, though not nearly as much as I would have liked, and strode up the hallway. I went back out to the kitchen and sat down with a cold glass of iced tea. A few minutes later, clad in fresh jockeys, Steve came in and got the sheets from the dryer without looking at me and carried them back to his room.

It was nice sitting there alone, a cool breeze blowing through the back door. I thought about the things I had to do next to save the business and the ranch and about what I would do when daddy came home from the hospital. He seemed well on the road to full recovery.

I don't know how much time had passed, my glass stood empty, when I heard a noise at the back porch. I looked up just as Tony came indoors. He was surprised to see me sitting there, and then he blushed a deep red and hurried past me into the house.

A short while later, Cody came slowly striding in the same door. I got up, poured him a glass of tea and set it on the table across from me. Grinning, he lowered himself into the chair, took a deep drink and then sat staring at me, his eyes sparkling.

"So, are you going to tell me everything or do I have to beat it out of you?" I asked.

He took another deep gulp of tea and then he said, "I never suspected that boy was such a firecracker."

"I take it you popped his ass cherry." I said.

He grinned even bigger and said, "That boy must have been needing fucked all of his life. He complained at first that it hurt but by the time I had it all the way in, it started to feel good to him. I fucked the hell out of him this afternoon and the little fucker was hungry for more cock after supper. He rides dick like he's been doing it for years and still begs for more."

"You're making me jealous." I said. "I'd love to part those fat cheeks with my dick and watch it disappear."

"I put in a good word for you, don't worry. He loved my big cock up him and he kept playing with it after I filled his hole with my cum and saying he's never seen one that size. I told him your cock grows at least as big, if not bigger, and I could see him register that information."

"So after you've got him good and saddle broke maybe I'll get a ride."

"I can practically guarantee it." Uncle Cody said. "I just hope he lets me get my beauty sleep and doesn't feel the need to ride my cock again in the night."

"I'm betting you'll have a visitor, so just plan on it." I said.

"So what did you get up to while we were in the barn?" he asked with a wry smile.

"I introduced Steve to the pleasures of a championship blowjob." I said. "By tomorrow, he'll be begging for more."

"If your brother ever gives my cock a moment to itself, I'll look forward to you demonstrating." he said.

"I've got a lot more than that to demonstrate." I replied.

Cody got up and went on in to bed. I sat for a while more, thinking about the past and then I went to daddy's office to do more work. I haven't been much of a sleeper for a while.

A few hours later I heard a door in the hallway open and close softly, then another. I knew that Tony was up and prowling for more cock.

I kept my ears open and when I heard him going back to his own room an hour or two later, I hurried into the hallway.

I almost collided with him in the half dark. He was nude, trying to regain his own bed without getting caught.

"Why, hello Tony." I said, blocking his own doorway.

He didn't say anything and wouldn't look at me.

I walked closer and slid my hand between his sculpted ass cheeks and fingered his loose hole.

"Been visiting Uncle Cody? I can feel his cum still leaking out of your fuck hole." I had my first finger buried up his ass to the knuckle.

"He's fucked me, too, so I know how good that big cock feels inside of you." I told him.

I grabbed one of his hands and placed it over my hardening dick.

"You and Steve both shot a load up my ass already. It's only fair that I get to return the favor sometime."

By now, my cock was full grown and Tony was rubbing it, feeling the length and thickness.

"We could do that, I guess." he said.

I finger fucked his hole and said; "Tomorrow night if you get horny, you come to my room. I've got just the hose to put out the fire in this sweet ass."

I could see him smiling and I said, "And I like to spend some time with my tongue up a hole before I fuck it, so you'd better come over early."

He looked wide eyed at me and I could see his cock starting to expand, thinking about having his hole eaten out.

"You and I are going to get along just fine." I told him. "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow night."

Still smiling, he slipped into his room. I went to my own room and laid down to wait for morning.

Shortly before dawn I got up and went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Tony, Steve and Uncle Cody straggled in, awakened by the smell of food and coffee.

Tony couldn't stop sneaking looks at both me and Cody and grinning. Steve sat at the table, mostly scowling and Cody just watched the dynamics around him play out.

I sat down with a cup of coffee and watched my family eat.

After he'd finished his breakfast Steve said to Uncle Cody, "I noticed that the fence in the far pasture is ready to fall over. We should work on that today."

"I've just been waiting for some help." Cody responded.

"Well, with the three of us working at it, we ought to be able to get it all done by noon." Steve said.

Cody looked at me and shot his eyebrows.

I said, "I've got some business in town and then I'll go see daddy but I'll be back in time to fix you all some lunch."

Steve didn't look up but he said, "Don't let us keep you. Don't you have somebody waiting for you to come back to wherever you came from?"

"I did have somebody but that's all over. He was murdered."

They all three looked at me with shocked expressions and finally Cody said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not." I replied. "He was a piece of shit and he deserved to die."

If possible, they looked even more shocked and Steve asked, "Did they catch the killer?"

"They never did." I replied. "It's pretty easy to get away with murder in the city."

"What happened to him?" Tony asked.

"We weren't seeing each other at that point so I can only tell you what I read in the papers. He had dumped me after fucking me at every opportunity for years. I thought we would eventually get a place together and live like a couple but he had other plans. He said he wanted to get married and have kids, not live with some white faggot. He was pretty nasty about the whole thing.

Anyway, according to the papers, he got a text on his phone that just said, 'Meet me at the spot at 11'. So, it must have been someone he knew. They said it looked like someone pulled up to the curb and let the passenger window down and when he bent to look in, they shot him in the face a couple of times."

"Jesus." Steve said.

"Yeah, they didn't find him till morning. He'd probably died instantly and nobody saw anything. My theory is that someone drove into the hood and threw the gun out on the sidewalk. It probably changed hands 10 times before morning. Now, the next person who uses that gun is going to be tagged for that murder, too."

All three of them were staring at me warily.

"They found a burned out car the next morning, too, just blocks away. The fire had destroyed any evidence they could have collected but they said that they could tell the car had been hotwired and stolen. I guess the police will never know what happened. Things like that happen all of the time in the city. Out here, it would be a lot harder to get away with murder."

The three of them didn't say anything, just looked at me uncomfortably. As Steve was walking out the door I said, "I'll think on it and if I come up with a foolproof plot, I'll let you know."

Uncle Cody waited until the other two were already outside and then he turned to me.

"Is all of that true?" he asked.

"Gospel." I replied.

"You scared those boys; it sounded like you knew an awful lot about it. To be honest, you gave me cold chills, too."

I just stared at him.

"If I didn't know you weren't the kind, I'd be really uncomfortable around you." he said, looking concerned. Then he smiled and said, "I know you aren't the type to kill somebody, even if you could get away with it."

I just stared some more and he turned, shook a finger at me and went outdoors.

I didn't say anything. What could I say?