Busting Broncos Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure do and as you can see I'm ready for it." He stroked his stiff dick and bounced his balls in his other hand.

I stepped back into the hallway and grasped Tony by the hand and led him into the room. He was smiling and I could hear him giggle when he saw the sheriff waiting.

"I'm sure you've met my brother." I said.

The sheriff looked none too please and his cock started to droop.

"I know your brother very well." he said darkly.

"I bet you don't know him that well." I answered, peeling Tony's shirt over his head. "For example, I bet you didn't know that Tony has just lately discovered how much he loves a big cock up his ass."

I turned Tony around and pulled his shorts down so that they dropped to the floor, then cupped one of his fleshy buttocks in my hand.

"Would you like to get to know the sheriff better?" I asked Tony.

He looked over his shoulder at the sheriff. The sight of Tony's incredibly fuckable ass had made his big dick grow to even more thickness and length than before.

"I think the sheriff should invite me to spend the night." Tony said. "I need to learn to respect the law."

The sheriff smiled while he fingered his hard on and said, "Is this going to be a three-way night?"

"I've got to get back, the horses need me." I said. "Besides, I think you two should get acquainted first, and then we'll see about a three way."

Tony had walked over to the bed and he grasped the fat piece of meat at the sheriff's crotch.

"I'll be home in the morning." he said, lowering himself onto the bed, still stroking the fat cock.

I don't think that they were even aware when I left. Tony was going to put the sheriff through all of his paces and they both looked eager to start.

I drove the truck back home and parked. There was only one more thing I needed to accomplish, so I got out of the truck and headed to the barn.

Later, when I slipped into my bed, Steve woke halfway up and asked, "Where have you been?"

"I gave Tony a lift to a friend's and then I went out and checked on the horses."

I'd unplugged the clock radio, so when Steve asked, "What time is it? And why do you smell like gasoline?" I replied, "I don't know, the breaker must have flipped. And when I was out in the dark barn, I tripped over those extra Gerry cans of gasoline and knocked them over. I'll clean it up in the morning."

"Didn't you have some plan for my naked body that you mentioned earlier?" he asked.

"And I've been waiting all day to put it in action." I replied, grasping his hard cock.

Off in the distance, I could hear the sound of the volunteer fire truck's siren.

Steve was totally exhausted when I finally let him go to sleep just before dawn. As I lay cuddled against his back with my nose buried in his hair, I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep again that night. Just as it started getting light, I slid out of bed and dressed.

I got the breakfast ready and Cody and daddy came stumbling in just as I had finished.

"I slept like a dead man last night." daddy said.

"And I'm still not all the way rested." Cody remarked.

"You guys should probably all take it easy today." I told them. "Steve is still asleep and I hate to wake him. Tony hasn't come home yet."

"I'll take that as a good sign." daddy said.

"Listen, I made a mess tripping over some gas cans in the barn last night." I told them. "I'm not hungry and I want to get it cleaned up so I'm going to go out and hose and brush the floor down. There's plenty of food on the stove."

"I might go back and have a little nap when I'm done." daddy said. "We'll see you later."

I stepped out onto the back porch and noticed that there was a foggy haze over everything and the smell of burning was in the air. I went into the barn and began hosing it down.

About a half hour after I'd started, the sheriff's car pulled into the drive and Tony hopped out. He looked as wound up as a dime store toy. The sheriff, in contrast, looked like he'd gone three rounds with the heavy weight champion. I walked out of the barn to greet them.

"Breakfast is on the stove." I told Tony.

He turned and looked at the sheriff and said, "I'll call you later."

When he gone into the house, I leaned down so that I could look into the sheriff's window.

With my head hovering above his seated crotch, I indicated his cock, visible through his uniform pants.

"I've never seen that thing looking so shrunken and worn out." I told him.

"Is there something in your blood that makes your whole family sex maniacs?" he asked.

"So, it would appear you had a fun night." I said.

"That boy could give a healthy man a heart attack once he gets ahold of his dick." the sheriff said. "An old man like me doesn't stand a chance."

"Is that why he's calling you later, to make sure you survived?" I asked.

The sheriff grinned and said, "Well, I might have invited him to stop over again tonight. He's such a friendly young man."

"Sounds like you dick talking, to me." I said. "So, what's new in the news?"

"Your new buddies the Satans had a rough night." he replied. "They succeeded in setting fire to that shit hole they were living in and burned it to the ground. Burnt their bikes up, too."

"Was anybody hurt?" I asked.

"One is still in the hospital with head wounds." he said. "We won't discuss that. One of the other ones got burns all over his arms, chest and face trying to save the bikes. Two others suffered smoke inhalation but they'll survive. Their boss was able to get outside before the worst of it took hold, so he's okay."

"Do they know how it started?" I asked.

"They say it was arson but that place they lived in was caked in grease and grime. The floor concrete itself probably burnt up from the oil and shit built up on it."

"Lord, don't tell me that." I said. "I've been out here all morning cleaning up from where I tripped over two full cans of gasoline in the dark last night. Something was spooking the horses and I came out to check on them and fell flat on my face over the gas cans. I didn't even realize that they would leak all over the place until they were empty. Now you're telling me that's how their fire started."

"The horses probably smelled the smoke last night." the sheriff said. "Straight across the fields, it isn't far from you at all."

I looked off in the direction he indicated and said, "Maybe later today I'll try walking over there, just to see what I can see. I hope I don't get lost."

"Just keep straight ahead and you'll hit it." he replied. "Now, I have to get to work. I'm late already thanks to you."

"Don't blame me if you can't keep your dick down." I said. "No one made you spend the whole night with it buried up my brother's ass."

He started to back out and I asked, "So, what are you going to do about the fire?"

"As little as possible." he said. "I'm sure the assholes don't have insurance and can't afford a new place. I'm just hoping that this will spur them to get gone."

"Well, have a nice day. Try to get some rest; you'll need your energy tonight."

He made a face somewhere between a grin and a grimace and went on his way.

I finished up my chores. Everyone else was asleep so I drove into town to pick up groceries. I did my shopping and when I was driving through town I saw the biker who had threatened daddy's horses walking down the sidewalk. I pulled over beside him.

Before leaving home, I had gathered a bundle of long twigs from the yard. Now, when he stopped and glared at me, I threw them out on the sidewalk in front of him and then fished a bag of marshmallows out of my grocery bag and flung it out, too.

"I heard about your fire." I said. "If you even think about setting up shop anywhere in this county again, those marshmallows may come in handy next time."

He stared at me, at a loss for words, and I chuckled to myself all of the way home to my sleeping family.

Late that afternoon, I drove over to The Nomads' headquarters. The place appeared deserted, almost all of the bikes gone from the lot.

I let myself in the front door and walked through to the big main room. Ronnie, the group leader was reclining on the sofa, nude. I stopped to admire his muscular body, his flat belly and the big half hard cock that was draped across his thigh.

"Time to collect my payment." I said as I began shedding my clothes.

"Doesn't seem hardly fair." Ronnie said. "It looks like I'm the one who will be getting payment."

His cock was expanding as he spoke and I watched as it slowly swung around to the twelve o'clock position. It was long, thick and uncut.

"I decided you deserve a bonus." Ronnie said. He called, "Hey, Bennie."

The giant biker who had stopped me at the door on my previous visit stepped through a doorway at the back of the room. He was fully nude, too, and his massive body was sculpted with muscles. His hairy chest and stomach led down to a hugely thick cock that hung from a forest of wiry hair, on top of two equally massive balls.

"I told Bennie who was coming over and why and he volunteered his services." Ronnie said.

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship." I said as I sank to my knees and crawled over to crouch between Ronnie's legs.

I felt Bennie's rough fingers sliding into my ass crack and massaging my hungry hole.