Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat poured and glistened off both Eddie and Brittany as they started to fuck each other harder and faster. Eddie's enormous cock was just plunging in and out swiftly between Brittany's sore pussy walls. Her juices were leaking down his throbbing and thrusting cock pouring straight down to his bouncing balls as they beat against her ass like bongos.

"I'M CUMMMING!" shouted Brittany as Eddie's thrusts got more furious.

Brittany's pussy started to spasm out over Eddie's huge member. Her body quivered with a burning sensation as an epic orgasm began. Brittany came long and hard on Eddie's thrusting meat. He could feel his thighs being soaked in Brittany's love juices but that didn't stop him from thrusting a few more times before he was ready to switch positions.

Brittany got off his giant pussy-soaked cock and took her place back on the bench. Eddie sat down right in front of her creamy cunt and rubbed his massive mushroom head against her clitoris. Brittany let out a series of moans and held her legs up behind the calves.

Eddie wasted no time in pushing his cock back into her drenching snatch. Their crotches were in heat with one another as Eddie began to thrust with wild abandonment.

"AAAHHHHH! OOHHHHH!" cried Brittany, feeling her pussy being ripped open by a huge rod of steel.

"I love young white girl's pussies. They're so wet and creamy," moaned Eddie.

Her massive melons bounced out of control on her chest. Brittany placed her hands over them so they wouldn't knock her out. She pressed her legs against Eddie's chest and pushed herself down deeper to his drilling cock.

After a few minutes of fucking Brittany in that position, Eddie got up on the bench his cock still implanted inside Brittany and pushed her legs down to her chest and her knees even with her head. Her huge sweaty knockers were squeezed between her knees as Eddie resumed his thrusting. His ass bounced off hers as he plunged deeper and harder in her hairy womb.

Brittany wrapped her feet around Eddie's head while he fucked her like a jackhammer. His balls tightened up, signaling that he was ready to cum.

"OH GOD! I can feel it. Mmmmm. Just a little bit more. OH GOD you're so wet," Eddie moaned.

His huge balls released his cum rushing through his meaty shaft that he continued to thrust in and out of Brittany's pussy.

Brittany released her feet from around his head and Eddie pulled out. He straddled Brittany's chest and aimed his massive cock straight at her face. He jerked it a little bit before finally releasing a massive load of hot cum, spraying across Brittany's reddened and sweaty face. He drenched her nose and lips, deep in his cum. He blasted out a few more loads across her cheeks and forehead. He wiped his cock head against any dry surface on her face to get the rest of his cum off it.

Brittany took his giant cock back into her mouth and sucked up what was left of any cum. She released his cock from her gooey mouth and watched it bob between his thick legs.

Eddie's hands were groping her enormous breasts one last time.

"Thank you for the work out Eddie," said Brittany smiling with her face covered in cum.

"No problem, Britt. You might want to get cleaned up before your parents come home. I must be going now. Remember if you need another work out session, you know how to reach me," he said while pulling her nipples.

"Uh huh," Brittany agreed.

Eddie left and Brittany was upstairs taking a quick shower. Her body was still throbbing from the fucking. She soaked long and hard in the bathtub before her parents arrived home.

Her father was quick to change into some workout clothes so he could lift weights in the gym. As he approached the weight lifting bench, he could smell sex in the air. He couldn't put his finger on the smell at first until he saw a cum stain on the bench.


"OH MY GOD!" her father said out loud in shock.

"HONEY!" he yelled for his wife.

"Yes dear?" she answered curiously.

"I think we have a problem."

Brittany was sitting on the couch in front of her parents. She had just got done telling them all her sexual encounters she has had and her parents couldn't believe their ears. They were pacing back and forth in front of Brittany, figuring out what to do with their sexually active daughter.

"You do know that she is 18 right? I mean. If she wants to have sex Michael, we have to let her do what she wants," said Brittany's mother.

"Without condoms babe? You must be out your fucking mind. I didn‘t raise no slut," Michael responded harshly. "You're grounded Brittany. You're not going to that party this weekend."

"You never raised me anyways father and I must go to this party. It's a special day for James," Brittany responded.

"I don't give a flying fuck whose special day it is. You're not going young lady and that's that," Her father said in an angry voice. "Now go to your room while your mother and I reflex on what we did wrong to raise a slut for a daughter."

Brittany rushed upstairs while bursting into tears; not believing her own father called her a slut.

By the time Saturday came, Brittany wasn't allowed to use her car for a month. She had to ride the bus or walk to and from school. She wasn't allow to use her cell phone, talk to her friends and especially James. Her computer also got taken away from her but luckily for Brittany, her father couldn't ground her from the school computers. She had emailed James the entire week, explaining to him her ordeal. She told James that the only way she could get to the party if he was willing to help her escape from the house. James agreed and that night, his car was secretly parked across the street.

Brittany had Tommy sneak into the house and pretend to be her for tonight. His role was simply to stay in bed and answer her parents in a girly voice if they were planning on talking to her.

As soon as Brittany got outside through her window, James quickly took off and headed to his frat party, where Brittany would be expose as the busty slut she truly is.

12