Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 16

Story Info
Brittany goes on a long bus ride in Paris.
5.2k words
4.18
78.6k
26
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany's plane lands at the Paris, France airport late afternoon. She steps off the plane and soaks in the nice, warm and sunny weather of Paris, France. Without questioning, many of the guys in Paris were mistaking Brittany as a large-breasted porn star. Her newly grown bouncy FF cup tits looks to abnormal for such a young girl with a slightly narrow waist, small frame and in her 20's now. Guys' jaws drops and tongues swaying when she walks by them and completely ignore their obscene stares and jesters. Confine in a maroon tight shirt with the "Dr. Pepper" logo distorted across, her enormous tits looks like they were wrestling with each other. One guy when as far to pull his hard cock out and begin jerking off in public at the sight of Brittany and her melons. Her ample ass bulges out nicely in a pair of tight-fitting denim jeans and her white K-Swiss shoes were brand new.

She was in Paris as a vacation before heading off to college in a few weeks. She has always wanted to go to Paris and figured with the money she has saved up when working at Corny Dog; she would go there and relax for a bit before starting the stressful times at college. With her long red hair in pigtails and a backpack strap to her back, Brittany wanders off into the crowded scene in Paris, not sure on what she's looking to do yet. One time came to mind about possibly meeting a hot, Paris hunk. Brittany has been craving sex for a few weeks. She quit her job due to lack of paid and the boss constantly wanting to fuck her. It got old quick to Brittany and of course, Tommy had moved away and none of her ex-boyfriends seemed to be around. The thoughts of having sex with a Paris hunk began making Brittany's small soft nipples turn into big hard nipples poking through her maroon shirt.

"HOLY SHIT! Look at that girl! STOP THE TOUR BUS!" shouts a man's voice.

As Brittany walks, the tour bus slows down and comes to a stop. A black little person wearing a jazzy business suit and dress shoes, steps off the tour bus and approaches Ms. Clarkson.

"Excuse me miss," the little person says as he steps in front of Brittany. His eyes widen at the huge close up of her gigantic melons. His head was at their level. For the first time in his life, he was glad to be a little person.

"OH my God! Gary Coleman!" Brittany shouts.

"Yes, it is me. The one and only Gary Coleman. The guy most famous for the line "What you talkin about Willis!" I'm glad you recognize me," Coleman said flattered.

"Well there was the time you punch that lady..." Brittany begins to say and Coleman interrupts her. "Please don't remind me of that. It wasn't my fault. Anyways young lady, you look to be new around here and you seem lost. Going anywhere in particular? To a husband's or boyfriend's house?" Coleman asks curiously. "Please say no," Coleman mumbles to himself.

"No. I'm not married nor do I have a boyfriend. I'm just out here trying to have a good time before going back to the states and starting college in a few weeks," Brittany responses.

"Thank God!" Coleman mutters to himself. "Perhaps I can be at some service. I happen to run and own a tour bus company out here in Paris, France," Coleman explains to her. "My bus driver and I would be more then happy to take you around sight seeing to start off your vacation? By the way, what is your name Ms.?"

"It's Brittany and that would be wonderful!" Brittany agrees.

"Come abroad Ms. Brittany and let's get this tour bus rolling."

Coleman escorts Brittany into the small, black van labeled "Coleman's Tour Service." The inside was nothing like an actual tour bus, but more like a mini-van with two front seats and one large seat in the back, but lots of room to move in. As Brittany sat down in the back beside Coleman, she glances at the driver named Earl. He has his eyes on the back view mirror and couldn't help but drool over her huge tits settling down nearly on her lap. Earl was a lot taller then Coleman and a few inches taller then Brittany. His body was large, but not too fat and wore tan shorts, tube socks in white shoes and a Hawaii open-button shirt showing off his XXL hanging loosely wife beater. Coleman closes the door to his tour bus and the driver takes off.

Throughout the ride, the tour bus drove over large bumps in the road which causes Brittany's massive knockers to bounce out of control under her tight maroon shirt. The Dr. Pepper letters were going from big to small each time a tit flops toward at that particular letter. Coleman kept his tiny, yet open wide eyes on her luscious knockers. Some much drool was flowing out the corner of Coleman's mouth, that he needs a bucket to catch it. Brittany looks down at the little man and begins to blush.

"They're real, you know?" Brittany says, following with a light giggle.

Her speaking broke Coleman's concentration on her breasts.

"No way!" Coleman immediately refuses to believe! "Those are two big too damn big to be natural on a young girl like you! How old are you anyways?"

"I just turned 20."

"WHAT! 20 years old and your tits look like mountains? Daddy must have gotten you some implants for your birthday. You're pulling my lady Brittany," Coleman plays off.

"How about proving it?" said in a demanding voice Danny Bonaduce from the once television hit series The Partridge Family. Her face still had that child star look with the exception of his red goatee, several more freckles, and his shaved red head. He wakes from the back of the van and climbs into the backseat on the other side of Brittany.

"OH MY GOD! You're the dude from the Brady Bunch!" Brittany says in a hysterical manner.

"Close, but I can prove my dick is a lot bigger then Gary Brady's and all those other Brady pansies," Danny says harshly.

"You couldn't have stayed asleep, could you?" Coleman asks.

"And let your little fucking ass have all the fun with this big titted girl? Fuck you!" Danny response.

"Hey guys... I think there is plenty of her to go around," says the tour driver, clearly referring to Brittany's 36FF cups as they continue bouncing to the motion of the driving.

"God Damn! Those things look bigger then my head!" Danny burst out.

"Fuck your head! One of those could cover my entire chest," Coleman response.

"Can we please have a look?" Danny begs.

Brittany didn't know what to think with two former child stars sitting on each side of her and wanting to see her tits. Even the fairly ugly driver wanted to see her melons in all their glory.

"Fine..." Brittany says.

She pulls her maroon shirt out and lifts it up over her enormous black bra. Her monstrous tits were running over their cups. Both Danny and Gary have never seen tits theses big and natural in real life. Not even the groupies they or just Danny had banged, has tits near Brittany's size. The tour-bus driver takes his eyes off the road for one second to get a good look at her mammoth knockers. The horns from other cars going down the opposite road begin to blow as the driver swirls off the correct lane. He looks back onto the road and gets back in the correct lane. He was taken back by Brittany's breasts and they were just in her bra...

"How about removing the bra?" Danny says greedily.

"I don't know... I don't know you guys very well. I've been used by strangers before and well, I'm trying to not go back to my old ways," Brittany explains.

"Don't worry baby. We're not going to use you. We're the ones star stuck at such a magnificent body you have in which the likes we have never seen!" Coleman replies. "We're only human..."

Gary gives Brittany his famous puppy-dog eyes look. Brittany didn't want to expose herself again, but give in too his puppy-dog innocent look. She signs and begins undoing the four hooks to her bra. Once she unhooks them all, she lets the bra fall off her shoulders and onto the van floor. Her monster tits sway freely in the open.

"OH.... OH LORD!" gasps Gary Coleman like he had just seen something for the first time.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" shouts Danny with his eyes wide in astonishment and mouth hanging open like a lap dog. "Those babies are fucking enormous and I bet their heavy yet soft. Can we please?"

Brittany's monstrous pale breasts hung from the lower part of her chest and slopes out into huge liquid-fill bowling balls and curves into her ribcages. Her aureoles big and light tan matching her slightly big hard nipples. They bounce and flop wildly now that they were free.

"Words just can't describe what we are seeing here gentlemen," Danny says still in awe.

Without her consent, both Danny and Gary cup and squeeze as much of her massive tits flesh as they possibly could fit into their small hands. Brittany was caught off guard.

"Hey you guys!" Brittany exclaims.

Before she knew it, wet and warm mouths were at her chewable nipples. She wanted to yank both of them off her tits, but their sucking was sending a tingling sensation down to her pussy. Coleman had ball her tit up and begins licking the outer surface area away from her wet nipple. He drags his tongue underneath her huge tit and circles around it. Danny has his lips scooping up as much tit flesh as humanly possible. He squeezes her giant tit into a cone-shape and jus sucks away at it. The driver was so turned on by their actions; he pulls out his own cock and begins stroking. Brittany's hands rest in Coleman's and Danny's laps. She could feel their hard cocks ready to burst from their jeans. Both Danny and Coleman slobbery sucks on her huge melons and uses their teeth to pull her rubbery treats from their massive capturers.

"Ohhhh yes," moans Brittany as she rubs their crotches and begins to unzip their jeans.

Danny forces his hands away from Brittany's juicy mound and undoes her jeans. He kneels down in front of Brittany and takes off her K-Swiss shoes. He holds up her feet to his nose, still in their warm gray socks and takes a huge sniff of their aroma. He could smell the freshness from the inside of her shoes on them. He drops her feet and grabs the rim of her jeans. Brittany lifts her ass up off the seat and allows Danny to take off her jeans. Gary Coleman uses his little arms to smash Brittany's oversize funbags around his head. He kisses, licks, and sucks the inside of her cleavage. He jiggles and wobbles her huge tits around his head, loving the warmth her tits provide. The driver's cock was at it fullness. He keeps one hand on the stirring wheel while the other strokes and jerks his cock. The sight of Brittany being taken by two former child stars and her moans was making him extremely horny.

"Ohhhh Danny. Ohhhhh yes. Ohhhhh GOD!" Brittany exclaims as Danny rapidly licks her wet and full pussy lips. He didn't even bother to take off her cotton panties. He pulls the part covering up her crotch to the side and just began licking like a starving man. He uses his teeth to chew her pussy lips and clitoris. Her bush tickles his nose, but he enjoys feeling them brush his face and the sweet scent they gave out. He buries his tongue deep into her dripping wet womb and sticks a finger deep into her. Brittany begins bucking her hips uncontrollably and rides Danny's face. Danny had never tasted a woman so wet as Brittany.

"OOOOOOH DANNNY! OHHHH!" Brittany cries out!

Coleman had Brittany's jugs in a death grip and alternates from big wet nipple to big wet nipple. He presses her huge melons together and sucks both nipples into his greedily large lips. Coleman begins to moan with his mouth full of nipples as Brittany strokes his big black cock now out in the open. The stroking only causes Coleman to suck harder on her tasty nipples. He gathers much of her aureoles into his mouth and mauls her tits roughly while sucking with force.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Brittany moans.

Unknown to the group's knowledge, bystanders and passers could look inside the van's side windows and back windows to see the hot and steamy 3some. One car next to the van, an old man was looking out of the passenger side window and the look on his face was like he has just seen a ghost. To see a little black person nesting up and sucking a pair of gigantic breasts wasn't an everyday thing in Paris.

"Oh God!" cries Coleman pulling both nipples from his lips. "My cock hurts from these delicious soft titties!"

Coleman stood up on the seat with his pants down and his giant cock right in Brittany's freckled face. Brittany engulfs the part of the meaty cock between her lips and slowly sucks up and down on it. She moans over the juicy cock in her mouth from Danny's relentless assault on her pink cunt with his tongue and fingers. He jiggles two fingers deep into her pussyhole and spreads it wide so his tongue can lick every inch of her beautiful, wet insides. He props her legs on his shoulders and buries his face deep into her pussy. Her toes curl within her socks as the tongue lashing was very intense.

"Ohhh your pussy! Hmmmm, taste so fucking sweet!" moans Danny in between licks. He sucks her enlarge clitoris bringing Brittany to an overwhelming orgasm. She lets out a series of moans and groans with Coleman's big cock sloshing in and out of her mouth. Saliva drains out of her mouth and drips down onto her huge wobbling tits.

"Ohhhh! Never in my life have.... Ohhhhh.... I felt a woman's lips on my cock," moans Gary Coleman. "You're the first one to find out its true! Big things to come in small packages. Hmmmm."

Coleman holds the back of Brittany's head while thrusting his big hard cock in and out of her mouth, deeper and deeper until the massive mushroom touches the back of her throat. Her tongue probes his peephole and sends a spine tingling chill up Coleman's back. She grabs a hold of his tiny butt cheeks and squeezes them. She uses his butt cheeks to pull her face deeper into his crotch and take down his monstrous cock with her throat. Danny stood up from between her legs and strips off all his clothes. His big fluid cock slaps against his thighs with a pair of plum size balls attach underneath. He spits in his hands and lubes up his cock. He rubs the large ballooned head of his cock against her pussy folds. Danny slowly inserts his cockhead between her folds. He immediately felt a warm sensation urging through his body. The tour-bus driver could barely keep his eyes on the road as they enter a tunnel. He strokes his cock a little bit faster watching Danny impale his big meat inside her tight cunt.

"Ohhhh man! You're pussy is so fucking wet and tight," Danny moans as he slowly thrust in and pulls half way out. He grips the back of her knees and spreads her legs out. He begins pumping his cock faster and harder into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhh fuck!" Danny cries out with each hard thrust into Brittany's soak cunt. Her thick thighs trembles with each thrust as she felt the cock push all the way up her cunt.

Coleman watches Danny plunge his cock in and out of the horny 20 year old busty female and pulls his own cock out of her mouth. He slaps it across the tops of her enormous bouncing jugs. Her sweaty huge tits were bobbing up and down with each thrust from Danny.

"Ohhhh boy! Let me titty fuck these bitches!" Coleman says eagerly.

Coleman looks like a small child standing in front of Brittany's huge tits. His big black cock slides in between her sweaty cleavage and Coleman's little hands roughly grips the sides of her massive breasts and squeezes them over his cock. Her gigantic double F cups swallow his big dick only allowing the bloated mushroom head to stick out from the tops of her cleavage. Coleman was in heaven feeling these huge pillowy breasts engulfing his dick. His hands could barely get a tight grip on her boobs. He immediately begins thrusting furiously between her boobs. His medium size balls slaps violently against the huge bottoms of her breasts and stomach.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh God! Oh Jesus! Oh!" moans Coleman repeatedly.

Danny rapidly bangs his musty crotch against Brittany's. His big dick completely vanishes in between her juicy cunt lips with each hard thrust. He flattens her legs against his hairy chest and lets her feet flail on his shoulders as he fucks her harder and harder. His face was drain in sweat and the sounds of his flesh slapping against hers was like music to the driver's ears. Brittany's long horny moans were just as musical.

The tour-bus driver stops at a local gas station. Coleman pulls his sweaty cock from between Brittany's huge tits and slides it back into her mouth. Danny gives her pussy a few more thrusts and finally pulls out with his cock dripping in her juices.

"Go head and beat it up Coleman. I want her to taste this dick!" Danny replies.

A man filling up his car next to the tour bus van, happens to look inside and nearly faint at the 3 naked people in the back seat. His eyes were definitely glued to Brittany's hanging mammoths as beads of sweat drips off them and their nipples large and red from the intense sucking by Coleman earlier. Gary lies down on the bus floor and Brittany mounts him. The guy filling up his gas tank let it overflow as he watches a 5'4, 130 pound girl with the biggest natural pair of knockers he had ever seen, ride a little black person like a wild cowgirl.

Brittany rests her hands on Coleman's chest and toys with his hard nipples as she pushes herself up and down his glossy cock. Coleman was memorized in awe looking at the swaying utters Brittany possesses. Her heavy jugs move in circular motions as she moves her pussy around his thick cock.

"Ohhh fuck Gary! You're so big! I can't believe you never had sex... If only the ladies knew the size of your dick," Brittany huffs.

Brittany pauses and hooks her feet underneath Gary's thighs. Gary plants his hands on her ample ass and squeezes it tightly. He lifts up his hips and thrusts his cock up her cunt. Her monstrous titties smother his chest up to his neck. Gary buries his head between her tits as the ecstasy urges through his body from his first fuck. Brittany wraps her arms around Gary's head as he pounds her pussy intensely. Danny watches from the seat and strokes his cock. The tour bus driver returns from filling up the gas tank and grabbing a bit to eat. The crotch of his pants was filled up with hard cock spotting Brittany being fucked hard by Gary Coleman on the van floor. His balls smack against her asshole as he drills deeper and deeper into her pussy. Brittany's body was cover in sweat, holding Gary tight to her as he pounds the fuck out of her. Gary moves his head from between her enormous tits and plants his face against one of them. He begins sucking her hard nipple. Swirling his tongue around her wide aureole and burying his face deep into her huge jiggle tit.

He bus starts moving and Gary has Brittany in the missionary position. While he plunges his cock up and down into her pussy, he cradles her breasts between his arms and savagely sucks on them. Danny moves in front of Brittany and drops his huge balls into her mouth. Brittany moans wildly with her mouth full of balls.

"Ohhhh yeah! Fuck that shit hard Gary! Fuck her!" Danny eggs on.

Brittany's feet trashes on both sides of Gary as he buries his cock deep into her pussy until his balls were squished up against her pussy lips. Danny takes his balls out of her mouth and she screams madly at Gary's hard pounding.

"OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YES! OHHHH SHIT! OHHHH... OOOOHHHH..." cries out Brittany.

"OHHH YES! So fucking good!" moans Gary.

Brittany starts cumming and Gary could feel her liquids flowing out of her cunt and soaking his cock and balls. Gary pulls his big dick from Brittany's creamy pussy and jerks off onto her stomach. A large white glob of cum jets across her stomach and nails the bottoms of her tits. He jerks his cock a few more times to empty his balls juices all over her stomach.

"How that pussy feel Gary?" Danny asks while thrusting his cock in and out of Brittany's mouth.

12