Busty Jessica's Gang Shag Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues joyful sex with the crowd in her bed.
12.7k words
4.23
38.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

They lay like that for a few minutes, while Sam and Melissa waited patiently for their turns with Busty Jessica again. Frank was the first to move, sliding over to the edge of the heart-shaped bed and sitting there. George backed away a few seconds later, gently pulling his softening cock from Busty Jessica's ass, but continuing to kneel between Steve's legs. With him gone, she pulled her pussy away from Steve's cock, got to her knees, smiled at him, and turned to smile at George, who had wrapped his arms affectionately around her waist.

"That was really something, you guys. You fucked me just great." Busty Jessica's smile grew even broader when she observed that Steve's cock was still sticking straight up in the air, and almost as hard as it had been when she impaled her pussy on it. She had plans for that big erection, but she had plans for the others first.

With Busty Jessica no longer sprawled on top of him, and with his cock no longer imbedded in her pussy, Steve slid toward the headboard and over to join Frank on the side of the huge bed. Both men expected to do more fucking, but they would catch their breaths and rest until their cocks were fully hard again and their hostess called on them. George was looking forward to eating Busty Jessica's pussy, as he had promised, and as he knew she would want. Whatever else she decided, it would be tremendous fun for the whole group, and none of the men had any problem with her being in charge.

"Melissa, you did such a great job of eating my pussy before, I want to return the favor. Lie down here with your head on one pillow and slip the other one under that gorgeous ass of yours."

The sexy redhead also had no problem doing as Busty Jessica suggested. She loves having her pussy eaten about as much as she loves eating someone else's, and she especially relishes having another beautiful woman doing it. She lay on her back, with the pillows in place and her legs spread and, when Busty Jessica leaned forward, Melissa raised her legs to let them rest on the other woman's shoulders.

With both her pleasure holes raised high in the air, and her face inches from Melissa's delectable pussy, Busty Jessica first turned and smiled enticingly at Sam, happy to see his cock was already encased in a condom. He knew what was expected of him, and what she wanted him to do, which was what he wanted to do also. Sam crept forward on his knees across the bed to get into position behind her, where he placed his hands gently on Busty Jessica's voluptuous hips.

"Take your pick, Sam. Either hole," she invited him. Whichever one he chose, she expected to get tremendous pleasure from his cock as it plowed in and out. After that, she eagerly turned her attentions to Melissa's waiting pussy.

It is truly a thing of great beauty, especially when her lips were swollen with lust, the way they were then. Everything about Melissa's body is natural, including her red hair, and she has the creamy white skin with a few freckles that some redheads are blessed with. Her soft pubic hair is sometimes trimmed, but never shaven, and its pale red color blends with her dusky pink pussy lips and creamy, freckled skin. Her pussy is always beautiful, but it is at its most alluring when she is at a high state of arousal, as she was then.

Busty Jessica was enraptured by the beauty of Melissa, but the delightful aroma of the juices that flowed from her pussy and covered her crotch and the insides of her thighs was even more enticing. When she leaned forward and licked some of them off the soft skin, their flavor was divine, even better than their fragrance. Avidly, her tongue mopped up everything from all around the wonderful pussy, immensely enjoying the feel of the lovely redhead's firm flesh under the smooth skin. Melissa's cooing and sighing from the joy that was already coursing through her body were music to Busty Jessica's ears. All of her senses are pleased by eating a pussy as delectable as the one that awaited her on top of the pink pillow, and she enjoys it most when all her sex partners are having a great time.

Sam was not having as great a time as he would have liked. Without giving it much thought, he had thrust his cock into Busty Jessica's pussy only to find, to his dismay, that the recent lengthy fucking by Steve had temporarily stretched it, so much so that his entire shaft slipped far too easily inside. Not only would his cock not provide her with as good a time as he would want, her pussy would not be much fun for him. This was not really a serious problem, because his cock is about the same size as George's, and he and Busty Jessica would both have much more fun from his fucking her other available hole.

Her ass was somewhat distended also, and there was plenty of Aqualube left inside. Sam's cock had become coated with the slick juices of Busty Jessica's pussy during his brief foray there, so no additional preparation was necessary. Using one hand on either side, he parted her succulent ass cheeks and placed the tip of his cock against the waiting hole. With a series of short thrusts, Sam easily penetrated all the way, until his thighs were gently squashing her ass cheeks. Slowly, he drew his cock most of the way out, leaving just the head inside and, equally slowly, plunged it all the way back into her. The next stroke was identical with the first, except that Busty Jessica fucked her ass back to meet him the second time.

With that pleasure hole being very nicely taken care of, and her pussy slightly sore and needing to recover from the workout Steve had put it through, Busty Jessica was able to concentrate on the delectable crotch under her face. Melissa has what is sometimes described by George and others who know her as "the pussiest pussy" they know of. What they mean is that all the characteristics that go to make up a truly top quality pussy, the aroma, the appearance, the taste, the texture, and any other features are at their best where the legs of the beautiful redhead meet. Busty Jessica knows she has a truly marvelous pussy also, as do some of her other female acquaintances, but that of Melissa is the very best. She was already aware of that, and does not disagree with the consensus but, anxious to prove it to herself again, Busty Jessica's tongue started to caress the paragon.

Its wet pathway started along one of Melissa's outer lips, caressing the downy hair covering the even softer skin. Reveling in the texture she felt against her tongue, Busty Jessica slowly licked all the way to Melissa's mons, where she paused briefly. A quick peek at the lovely redhead showed that her head was nestled in the pillow, and a blissful smile was bisecting her face. After almost duplicating that smile, Busty Jessica started licking the other outer lip the same way. By the time she reached the mons a second time, Melissa's pussy was squirming with pleasure under the face of the woman who was providing it.

That provider was also squirming in pleasure from the way Sam's cock was surging in and out of her ass. Although she had been thoroughly fucked there a few minutes earlier, he was still stretching her opening and expanding the attached channel. With every stroke, he slowly drove his cock into her until his thighs were pressed snugly against her cheeks, and left his entire shaft imbedded in her for a few seconds, letting the intense pleasure radiate out from where she was crammed so full. When Sam withdrew, it was also very slowly, pausing for a few seconds before ramming all the way inside again. Every time she felt Sam's cock start to surge into her, Busty Jessica fucked all the way back to meet him, until his legs were again squashed against her luscious ass, with pleasure swirling out from her rear pleasure hole and the entire pathway his cock was stuffing.

Sam was enjoying it just as much, maybe even more. Busty Jessica's ass was one of the best places his cock had ever been. The walls of her rear love channel massaged his entire shaft, just like the muscles in a well-trained pussy. His hands rested affectionately on her hips, not holding her in place, but providing leverage for his thrusts into her. The skin there was soft and smooth, with firm flesh underneath. It felt so good to his hands, he kept caressing her while driving his cock in and out. Sam knew he would cum, sooner or later, but he wanted to take as long as possible, and he knew he would immensely enjoy every second of that time.

Melissa knew she would cum sooner rather than later too, from what Busty Jessica's highly capable tongue was doing to her pussy. She enjoyed every second of the time the sexy brunette's face was buried in her crotch. Melissa's outer lips are sensitive, as are all parts of her pussy, but her inner lips respond much more to a sensual touch. Busty Jessica's tongue provided that touch, slowly probing into the redhead's lovely wet hole, and licking up all the juices that squirted out. Its caresses began on the lower edge, and progressed up both sides, her tongue exploring under Melissa's inner lips besides thrusting against the edges of the pink hole. As her tongue switched from one side to the other, it dipped into the bubbling cauldron, tasting the nectar that welled up. The sexy redhead's pussy fucked up into the face of the woman who was giving her such a wonderful experience, adding immensely to her own pleasure and that of her hostess.

Sam's cock added to Busty Jessica's pleasure too, maybe even more than what she and Melissa were doing for each other. His hands lightly held her hips, guiding her movements and his, but letting her move freely. Slowly, he drove his cock all the way into her ass, while she fucked back to meet him. Equally slowly, he withdrew, until just the head was still inside, paused, and started to drive his cock all the way back into her again, giving her so much pleasure that she had to thrust back to meet him. Every stroke ended with his pubic hair tickling the insides of her ass cheeks. Having sucked him off earlier, and taken the edge off his horniness, Busty Jessica expected the two of them to continue fucking for a long time before either of them climaxed.

Sam expected that too, and he certainly hoped that would be what happened. He continued stroking his cock into her, plunging it all the way in and drawing it almost all the way out. The Aqualube that George applied earlier was still working perfectly, and there was no friction, even though the lady's ass was tight, squeezing and releasing his cock as he thrust it in and out. He had absolutely no reason to rush things, he was having such a great time with Busty Jessica's beautiful and talented ass.

Her tongue was talented also, and this was being proven again to Melissa, who already knew it. After skillfully licking all around the redhead's pink hole, she had started squeezing it inside, curling it and moving it around to caress the sweet spots just inside the entrance. From the tremendous pleasure she was getting, Melissa's body thrashed around on the bed, and the sexy redhead knew she was on the verge of cumming.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit! She begged the woman who had brought her to that point and who could, she knew, bring her all the way to the ultimate.

After removing her tongue from the delicious place it had been, Busty Jessica raised her head to look at Melissa. She noted the redhead's strenuous movements on the bed and heard her pleas. She also noted the way the other woman's thighs had rotated slightly out, presenting her pussy even better to the person who was pleasuring it. From extensive experience, Busty Jessica knew that Melissa's level of pleasure was at its highest, and she was ready for the total ecstasy of a momentous orgasm.

Opening her mouth wide, she moved her face upward and enveloped the succulent morsel that had pushed its way out from under its protective hood and was yearning to be inside a mouth. Busty Jessica sucked, while her tongue caressed the swollen sides and top of Melissa's precious clit. The movements of the beautiful redhead grew more frenetic, with her body bouncing up and down, while she seemed to be trying to wrap the brunette's face in her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, God, I'm cumming!" Melissa warbled joyfully. "Suck my clit! Keep sucking me!"

Her legs clamped themselves tightly onto Busty Jessica's temples, and her hands went to the back of her head. Melissa rammed her pussy against the other woman's face, and bounced up and down on the bed while her legs swung from side to side, with her hostess's head a willing prisoner between them. Busty Jessica clung to Melissa's thighs and kept her mouth firmly clamped on her adorable clit, sucking and licking and immensely enjoying the ride.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Melissa cried, and kept repeating her happy cries for as long as she was cumming. When she climaxed, her back arched and she jammed her pussy, for the ultimate time, into the face of the woman who had just brought her to the incredible orgasm.

After licking off all the nectar that Melissa had just produced, even including sucking it from the delectable pink hole that had produced it, Busty Jessica backed up enough and turned her body enough so the redhead's legs fell to the mattress. She was ready to concentrate on her own impending climax, and she turned to the man who would momentarily be providing it.

"I love that, Sam! I love the way you're fucking me! Now, really give it to me, hard and fast, and play with my clit."

This was no difficulty to Sam. The tremendous pleasure he had been getting from Busty Jessica's ass, combined with the highly erotic sight and sound of Melissa cumming, had brought him close to his own climax. He started driving his cock faster into the lady's ass, feeling his legs squash against her delightful cheeks with every stroke. She continued to fuck back to meet him just as fast and, with her mouth no longer occupied, Busty Jessica let everybody know how much she loved what Sam's cock was doing for her ass, and what else she wanted him to do.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Keep fucking me! Make me cum!"

Sam had no intention of not doing exactly that. Busty Jessica's body thrashed back and forth in front of him and George, being something of a mother hen when it came to being protective of his fuck buddies, moved into position by her side to catch her if she seemed to likely to fall over in her exuberance. Melissa, having recovered from her orgasm, moved over to provide the same protection to her other side.

From the wild gyrations of Busty Jessica, it looked like their services might be necessary. It was time, Sam and everybody else knew, for her orgasm, and he reached around her hip to rub his fingers in the plethora of juices gushing from her pussy. After cupping that hand over her clit, he gently squeezed the swollen morsel between two folds of her inner lips and began stroking her there in the same tempo as the thrusts of his cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh! Oh!" she crooned ecstatically. "I'm cumming! Oh! Oh!"

Busty Jessica kept trumpeting her joy, crying out in time to the plunges of Sam's cock into her ass. For as long as she continued cumming, he drove it in and out of her and stroked her clit. The movements of her body grew even more frenetic, as she pitched and rolled from side to side, while continuing to help in the impaling of her ass on Sam's cock.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried. "Ah! Ah! Yes!" she warbled as she climaxed. Every muscle in her body clenched, and her back bowed, as she thrust her ass against Sam's cock one final time.

Her movements stopped, but his didn't. He kept ramming his cock in and out of Busty Jessica's delightful ass. George and Melissa supported her on either side, and helped her fall slowly forward, until she lay face down on the bed. Sam followed her down and, even as she was flat on her belly pounded his cock in and out of her, until his own climax exploded. He gave a shout of joy, and climaxed, ejaculating into his condom. Still he didn't stop, but continued fucking Busty Jessica's ass, until he spurted two more loads of his semen. Finally, he was through, and Sam sprawled on top of the woman whose ass he had just finished fucking. They lay there like that, both of them filled with joy, but knowing there was a lot more fun to be had.

Before that could happen for Busty Jessica, though, she had a small problem to be attended to. Steve's cock, especially with George simultaneously fucking her ass, had stretched her pussy more than she was used to, and she was a bit sore there, although in a very pleasurable way. She wanted the problem, minor though it was, to be attended to, and she knew the best way to get it done. After Sam pulled his softening cock from her ass, she rolled onto her back and looked at George in a way that was both enticing and accusing.

"George, you said you wanted to eat my pussy. Well it sure needs it now. Steve's horse cock stretched me, and I'm sore there now, and it's up to you to make it well. It's partly your fault anyhow, because you were fucking my rear end at the same time." She spread her legs, slipped a pillow under her ass, and waited for him to keep his word and put his tongue to work on the therapeutic licking.

George smiled, obviously eager to do what she wanted. He had eaten out Melissa earlier, and this would be another of the most delectable pussies he knows of, and he probably knows more about that subject than anybody else. He knelt between Busty Jessica's knees, and she raised her legs so he could duck under them and wrap his left arm around her thigh, while he thrust two fingers of the other hand into her ass. George is a man who truly appreciates beautiful pussies, and he gazed, enraptured, at the one in front of him before doing anything else with it.

Of course, this left her mouth available for a cock or a pussy. She had sucked off Sam and Frank and eaten Melissa's pussy already. George would be otherwise occupied and she felt that Steve's cock was a bit more than she could comfortably take into her mouth. However, this did not mean she wouldn't be able to savor and swallow his cum; it just meant she would have to do it in a different way. Busty Jessica knew exactly what that way would be.

"Melissa, dear, would you spread some of that Aqualube between my boobies, please." After her request had been granted, she smiled an invitation to Steve.

"Stevie, I think you know where I want your great big cock next, don't you" If anybody did have any question about where Busty Jessica meant, she answered it by holding her truly magnificent namesakes in her hands and spreading them, forming a soft, inviting nest.

Steve certainly knew where she wanted his cock. It has been between some of the loveliest breasts in town, including those of both Melissa and his own sister. One of the things he likes most about it is what the lady's mouth does to the end of his cock every time he strokes it within range. With no hesitation he knelt, straddling Busty Jessica, and placed his huge shaft into the succulent bower she was creating for it. He would be able to stroke the head of his cock to a place where she could lick it or kiss it or do whatever other mutually pleasurable thing she wanted to do.

As is his wont, George was taking his time before licking and kissing Busty Jessica's pussy, and doing other fun things with it. As a connoisseur, the first thing he does when he is about to eat a pussy is to admire it, especially when it is as worthy of admiration as the one under his face. This one certainly was, with her creamy, hairless skin. Her inner lips were a dark, engorged pink, and had crowded their way out through her slit. Busty Jessica's clit was clearly visible as well, having forced its way out from its sheltering hood. George loves the aroma of a delectable pussy, and the fragrance that was titillating his nostrils was one of the most delightful of his very extensive experience. When he leaned forward to lick some of the plentiful juices from her thighs, their flavor was even more delicious than their scent. Greedily, he licked everything from her thighs, belly and crotch. As he enjoyed the preliminaries to eating out Busty Jessica, his right hand continued steadily thrusting two fingers in and out of her ass.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers