Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
The bullies make a surprise late-night visit to stacked mom.
10.4k words
4.56
160.8k
230
11

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers

They were barely past a half hour into the movie Elliott had chosen before Tanya spoke. "Elliott, I just can't get into watching anything tonight. I think I'll just go up to my room and read. Do you mind, sweetheart?"

Elliott realized the visit from the three bullies was playing on his mother's mind just as much as his. "No, that's okay. I'm not into it either. I think I'll just go on my computer for a while."

"All right, good," Tanya said as she got up from the couch. "It'll be an early night for both of us."

Elliott turned the lights out and followed his mother upstairs. The double doors to the master bedroom were closed as he made his way to his own room further down the hall. He liked that his room was the furthest from his mother's. It allowed him the privacy he liked when he jacked off, the space between the rooms deadening any sounds that he didn't want her to hear. He loved using Vaseline when he whacked off, and the sticky slapping sound sometimes got loud when he was really pounding one off.

He booted up his computer and was just about to open the bottom drawer of his desk to retrieve his jar of lube when his phone pinged. He looked down at the screen, surprised to see that it was a text from Jamal:

Hey Smallcox, what size bra does your mother wear?

Elliott looked at the screen, shocked by Jamal's question. He quickly typed out his response:

I have no idea.

He stared at his screen after he sent it, noticing that Jamal was typing a response. After a considerable amount of time, a lengthy message appeared:

Don't give me no bullshit about you don't know. I saw the look in your eyes when you were scoping out her tits at dinner. I know you're a fucking little perv, and if I had a momma like yours, I'd be whacking off about her every day. So cut to the chase and just give me the bra size.

Elliott stared at the message as he started to flush, realizing Jamal had seen right through him. As he sat there wondering what to do, another message popped up:

You don't wanna make me mad, do ya?

Elliott sighed as he re-read the new message. He knew better than to fuck with Jamal. He'd tried that in the ninth grade one time, ratting him out to a teacher for picking on him. He still remembered the sore arm he'd had when Jamal almost tore it out of the socket. Elliott's fingers went to his phone:

34E

He hit the send button and waited. Jamal's response didn't take long:

See, that wasn't so hard. You just keep helping me out like that, Smallcox, and we'll be good friends. You'd be surprised the ways that I can help YOU out. See ya tomorrow.

Elliott had seen the way Jamal and the other two had been eyeing up his mother, like jackals ready to sweep in for the kill. He couldn't blame them, and obviously Jamal had seen him looking at his mother the same way. He knew his mother was fucking hot. He didn't like the idea of those guys coming around like his mom had suggested, but if they left him alone, he figured he might as well give that tutoring shit a try. Nothing else he'd done had worked. Maybe if they came over, sat through a few tutoring lessons while they took the opportunity to ogle his stacked mom, well, that wouldn't be so bad, would it? They'd end up going home and jerking off thinking about his mom, just like he did. If his mom's presence was able to provide them with a little eye candy, Elliott knew that could only be good for him. But what did Jamal mean when he said Elliott would be surprised by the way Jamal could help HIM out? What could he do for Elliott besides teach him how to hotwire a car, or something like that. He couldn't figure it out. And then why did Jamal want to know his mother's bra size? Just so he could think about that when he jacked off? What the fuck was that all about?

Thinking about her bra size had started to get Elliott excited, so he went to his closet and rifled around in an old gym bag he had stashed there. He pulled out one of her bras and the matching panties he'd taken from her laundry basket a couple of days ago. She usually did laundry on Sundays so he just had to sneak it back into the basket before then. The bra set was a royal blue one, with delicate lace trim around the bra cups. The built-in wire reinforcing showed the full shape of the substantial bra. He looked inside the big curving cups, seeing the whitish crusty stains from the four loads he'd already shot into it over the past two days while he'd been licking and sucking at the crotch of her panties. He'd add at least two more loads tonight.

He went back to his computer and opened a picture folder he kept hidden deep in his files. He opened the folder called 'White'. It showed numerous thumbnails of his mother in a white bikini. She'd worn it last weekend and he'd taken the pictures from his bedroom window, using a zoom lens. The white bikini emphasized her huge tits spectacularly, and the tiny V-shaped bottom hugged her curvy bum teasingly. He set four of the pictures up side by side on his computer. Satisfied with his whacking material for this session, he pulled out his big jar of Vaseline, getting his hand all lubed up and ready to go. He looked over at her bra and panties he'd set down next to his computer, and then back at the pictures of his mother on the screen. Yes, that bra was going to get another nice pasting.

*

A short distance down the hall, Tanya was lying on her bed, eight inches of black rubber sliding back and forth in her steaming twat. She'd already had one orgasm and the second was on the verge of following right after that one. Propped up against the headboard on a stack of pillows, she reached down with her free hand and slid it over her shaven mound, her fingertips reaching the protruding nodule of her sizable clit. She was happy that she'd been blessed with such a big clit, and an overly-sensitive one at that. And her nipples were just as sensitive, if not more. She'd found out when she was much younger that she was able to climax just as easily by having her tits sucked on as having her pussy stimulated. From talking with her girlfriends when she was growing up, she realized how quickly she could have an orgasm compared to everyone else-she was extremely sensitive where it really counted. And that wasn't anything to complain about...not at all. Not only could she climax quickly, she found herself easily experiencing multiples orgasms, one right after the other. Her friends were envious of her, and it made her feel quietly special. One of her girlfriends back in high school, Jenny Monroe, had given her the nickname, "Trigger", and it had seemed so appropriate that she liked it.

It was that sensitivity that had allowed her to have what she referred to as a 'mini-climax' when Jamal had been rubbing himself against her backside in the kitchen. Her mind had been sent spinning by his illicit behavior, and she'd become excited. Her aroused brain had taken hold of her trigger-like libido and set it off as she'd felt the protrusion of his big cock pressing against her bum. That "mini-climax" had swept over her, sending those delicious tingling sensations shooting through her body.

When she came to her room, she'd stripped off her clothes, feeling her huge tits breathe a sigh of relief as they spilled forth from her overflowing bra, the heavy spheres settling down and out over the full breadth of her chest. Her nipples were hard, and she knew it was from the kisses and the groping the boys had given her on the way out. She pulled off her panties and held them before her. Soaked-absolutely soaked. Her rich womanly scent drifted into her senses, inflaming her aroused libido even more.

She'd pulled out her black dildo, her hands running over the eight-inch length, knowing from what she'd felt pressed against her that Jamal was much bigger. She'd thrown herself on the bed and plunged the cock-shaped slab of rubber deep into her slippery trench. She'd come quickly, and now a second one followed on the heels of the first as she touched her swollen clit. The muscles on the insides of her thighs were quivering like plucked guitar strings as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through her. Tanya gushed all over her hand, and knew she'd have to wash the sheets. It was typical for her to spray a lot when she came, and she'd found that this was another difference of which her girlfriends were jealous. She hadn't realized it was considered sexy until they told her. She thought it was a dirty thing, but now she loved it. Every time she came, she looked at the wet sticky cunt-honey she sprayed as evidence of her pleasure.

With her fingers idly toying with her slippery pussy lips, she lay there wondering what Jamal had thought when she'd climaxed when he'd been pressed against her. He must have known. Her body was trembling and quivering beneath him as the little bolts of lightning pulsed through every sensitive nerve ending. He'd acted like it was nothing, but he had to have known...hadn't he?

As the euphoria of her second consecutive orgasm subsided, she realized how silly she was being. These were just boys the same age as her son, for God's sake. They were just being friendly when they thanked her by kissing her and holding her close. Maybe that's just the way it was done nowadays. Elliott had so few friends around that she wasn't used to that kind of behavior. Maybe the other moms were. She had no idea, but figured that her active mind had just gotten the best of her. Yes, that was it. She was just imagining they'd had other intentions. In reality, there was likely nothing to it. But at least they'd been nice to Elliott, which is what her idea had been all about. If it took her being nice to them too for them to stop bullying her little boy, she could easily do that. She'd do whatever it took to make sure her son felt safe and happy.

With her mind settled down, she took a shower. She loved her big en-suite bathroom, with the huge glass-walled shower with multiple shower heads. It was something she'd insisted on when they'd had this house built, and she never regretted the extra cost involved. Her husband had made a ton of money as an investment banker, and after the divorce settlement, she had no worries whatsoever herself. She was careful with her money, even if she didn't need to be. She'd buy a few nice things for herself every now and then, but she never went overboard. Clothes, shoes, and lingerie were her weakness. Sometimes she thought she had more money than she knew what to do with, but it was nice to have that golden nest-egg in reserve.

Tanya stood under the shower, letting the hot stinging pellets rain down on her. She grabbed the big bar of soap and lathered her hands before washing her breasts, her foamy hands sliding all over the massive guns. Her nipples came alive under her fingertips. She made herself stop, knowing that with her level of sensitivity, she'd have herself overheated in no time. Reluctantly, she released them, sighing as her hands moved over the rest of her body.

When she was finished, she towel-dried her long blonde hair and tossed her head from side to side, the damp locks falling about her shoulders as she combed her fingers through it. She went to one of her dresser drawers where she kept her lingerie, wondering what to wear to bed tonight. She selected an emerald-green chemise, the hem and bra cups trimmed in delicate white lace. It was very feminine and she loved the feel of the cool green satin against her skin. She checked herself in the full-length mirror, adjusting her girls in the smooth satin cups. Yes, she'd definitely have to go up a bra size soon, even this short little nightie was too tight up top. The triangular-shaped pieces of satin that covered each breast were stretched tightly over the heavy mounds, emphasizing her protruding nipples.

"All right, you've got that out of your system, now just settle down and get your head back in the game, girl," Tanya said to herself as she puffed up some of the pillows she had stacked against the headboard. "This is for Elliott. It's going to work out okay with those boys for him. They just need some care and understanding. They seem to be nicer than I expected. It must be so hard for them, living where they do. It's not really their fault. Deep down, I'm sure they're quite nice. I'm sure they're good boys. They just need a chance. They just need a little understanding, considering what they have to go through every day. I can do that. I can do that, and it'll help both them, and Elliott."

Having had a good talk with herself, she grabbed the latest bestseller she was reading and settled into bed, hoping the book would take her mind off of the things she'd been thinking. It worked and within a few minutes, she was totally engrossed in what she was reading. All that changed around 10:45, when her cell phone she'd placed on her bedside table pinged, indicating a text. "Who can that be at this time of night?" she thought to herself as she reached for her phone. She was surprised to see the name Jamal on her screen. She opened the message:

Mrs. Cox, I'm sorry to disturb you so late, but it's important. Can we talk to you for a minute? We're right outside in your driveway.

"What the heck?" Tanya thought as her eyes went to her bedroom window. She got out of bed and hurried over, peeking out between the blinds. She saw the shadowed shape of Jamal's van in the driveway, the moonlight glinting off the dark paint. She looked again at the message. He had said it was important. Perhaps one of them was hurt. Maybe they'd been in some kind of gang rumble and Gunner or Zeke was injured, and they were turning to her for help. She had no idea why they'd think of her, but she knew, if even for Elliott's sake, she had to do something. Her fingers flew over the keypad on her phone.

Okay, I'll be down in a minute.

She hit the SEND button and then reached for her heavy white terrycloth robe she'd thrown over the easy chair in the corner of her room. She cinched it tight, making sure her sexy nightie was well-covered. For some reason, she felt compelled to check herself in the mirror. She reached up and fluffed up her blonde hair until it looked nice, framing her pretty face handsomely.

Tanya went down the stairs as quietly as she could, not wanting to disturb Elliott. She turned the light on inside the front entryway and slowly opened the door. As soon as the sliver of light illuminated the porch, she saw the doors to the van open and the shape of three dark silhouettes move towards the house. She recognized the outline of Jamal's broad muscular torso leading the way, the other two boys right behind him.

"Jamal, what is it?" Tanya asked, standing in the doorway to block their way. "Is someone hurt?" She could see the faces of all three now, and none of them looked the worse for wear.

"Not really, no," Jamal replied, his eyes looking past her inside the house. "But it is important. We need your advice on something. I promise we'll only take a few minutes of your time, and then we'll be out of your hair. Please, like I said, it's important." He gestured over her shoulder to the interior of the house.

Tanya saw the look of concern on all of their faces and she felt sorry for them. Maybe one of their parents had gotten into a domestic dispute, or one of their siblings had been picked up by the cops. She decided the least she could do was talk to them for a few minutes. "Okay," she said in a hushed whisper, opening the door wider and stepping to the side. "But you have to be quiet. I think Elliott's asleep."

Jamal gave the others a quick glance and Tanya thought she saw the flicker of something in his dark eyes. "Okay, we'll be quiet. Maybe if we could just sit at the kitchen table and talk, we'll be out of here in no time."

"All right." Tanya led the way and the three boys followed. She turned the light on over the table and sat down at the end, Jamal taking a seat to her left while Zeke sat immediately to her right, with Gunner in the seat next to him. The table sat six, with the chair next to Jamal and the one at the end opposite her vacant.

Tanya noticed the boys all looked at her chest as they sat down, causing her to glance that way herself. Her robe had gaped open a bit, revealing the uppers swells of her tits. She tried to make it look casual as she pulled the robe closed. "So what's wrong? What do you need to talk to me about?" Her voice was even and hushed as she looked at each of the boys in turn before settling on Jamal, who she knew would do the talking for all of them.

"Well, you know how we told you we had to leave because we had dates tonight?" Jamal paused as Tanya nodded. "It didn't go well, and that's what we wanted to talk to you about."

Tanya looked quickly at the other boys, who nodded solemnly in affirmation of what Jamal had said. "What do you mean, it didn't go well? And why would you want to talk to me about it?"

"You're not like any of the girls we know, Mrs. Cox. You're a sophisticated, beautiful woman who, although we haven't known you very long, we respect." Jamal paused, noticing that Tanya was somewhat surprised by his words, her face letting him know she appreciated what he was saying, even if it had caught her unawares. "The girls in our neighborhood are nothing like you, and we just can't figure out why they act the way they do. We wanted to talk to you, to see if you would have any idea why they act like that. Do you think you could help us?"

"What...what did they do?"

"Well, this is something we couldn't talk to our own mothers about, but we felt maybe we could talk to you." Jamal paused again before Tanya nodded for him to continue. "The girls...the girls we were with, they, uh, they kind of left us high and dry."

Tanya's eyebrows arched together. "High and dry? What do you mean?"

"You know, they kind of led us on, and then...well, they didn't follow through with anything." Jamal could see the light go on in Tanya's eyes as she understood what he was talking about. "Why, why do girls act that way? Do mature women, like yourself, act that way, Mrs. Cox?"

"Well, I don't know what to say, Jamal. I don't know these girls and I don't know how they feel about you boys. I do know that a lot of young girls can act that way. Maybe they're a bit curious, but also nervous and shy at the same time. I know it mustn't seem very nice, but you have to realize that they're just young and unsure of themselves."

Jamal nodded, taking in Tanya's explanation. "Yeah, you might be right. But women who are older, like yourself, they don't act like that? They wouldn't do something like that?"

Tanya realized she may have gotten herself into a bit of a pickle with what she'd just said. "Well, that's not exactly what I'm saying. I think you have to look at each person individually. It's really hard to say what's going on in those young girls' minds."

"But it's so frustrating for us. When this kind of thing happens, it makes us angry, right, guys?" Jamal looked over at his two buddies, who had noticeable scowls on their faces.

"Fuckin' right," Zeke said, shaking his head angrily.

"Hey! Watch your language. We're talking to a lady here!"

Jamal's reprimand didn't go unnoticed by Tanya. "That's all right," she said, waving her hands in a calming motion.

"See how ticked off he is. When stuff like this happens, it's not good, and when we get angry, we kind of lash out, we end up taking out our anger on other people." Jamal sat back slightly in his chair and turned his eyes toward the stairs, letting Tanya know he was talking about 'people' like Elliott. "And I don't think any of us wants to see what might happen if we become even more angry, right?"

Tanya met Jamal's eyes, seeing both the frustration and the anger lurking inside, and yet, she could see the caring in them at the same time. "No...uh...we, we don't want to see that happen. I can see how upset all of you are. But it'll be okay."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers