But How Do You Know? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Charlie finished drawing in breath, she opened her eyes and clocked what I was up to with Paige. I happened to be running circles with my tongue around her rose bud so I was able to see to Charlie's face and we made eye contact once more. A panoply of emotions ran over her face, but one of them was definitely jealousy. Again, I was wishing we had talked this through in more detail when Charlie whined,

"Hey, hang on. That's not what this is meant to be about." She was a little upset, but not overly so. I could tell Paige was more upset when I stopped licking and knelt up, she had been getting closer. I was a bit disappointed too, as I could have prayed at Paige's alter all night without getting bored.

As is often the case when I go down on a girl, the focus required to pleasure her had diminished the rigidity of my hard-on which, I thought, presented another opportunity. I cleared my mind of the wonderful scent and taste of Paige and avoided thinking about how easy it would be to slide my cock into her from this position. At the same time, I thought really hard about the implications of global warming and the Arab Spring. Almost immediately I could feel my shaft passing the horizontal. I didn't need it to be soft, just not rampant.

I moved out from behind Paige and walked round to the side of the bed, standing next to where Charlie's head was resting on a pillow, strawberry hair fanned out around her and a light sheen of sweat on her face and breasts. She looked magnificent. I hoped I wasn't going to ruin things by what I was going to do next.

As Charlie looked up at me, I moved my cock towards her face. She intercepted it with her hand and I was pleased that she started to gently stroke it, but she didn't devour it as I had hoped. She was clearly deciding on what she felt comfortable with doing when Paige's voice came from between her legs.

"Oh, just suck his dick, for fuck's sake. It's the least you can do for knocking you up." Common sense policies from Paige as always.

Charlie took Paige's words as an order and pulled me to her mouth, parting her lips enough to let my head in. She stayed there, frozen with indecision, before blurting out,

"Mph-What now-Mph?"

"Oh, just work it out you prude!" Paige called out from below again. I looked at her and saw she was still gently kissing and licking at Charlie's pussy, but obviously not trying to get her off any more. Interestingly she was watching the two of us very closely while I had my cock in her wife's mouth and the gleam in her eyes suggested she was enjoying it at least a little bit.

As before, I was raging hard again already, but by crossing the threshold of putting it between her lips, it seemed like there was an obligation on the girls to at least give it a go. Charlie was not a disappointment.

I watched in delight as this gorgeous lesbian closed her lips around my shaft and started little movements of her head to get my dick moving in and out. Laying on her back she couldn't get the range of movement right, so she reached up and grabbed the only handle available to her, my swinging balls, and pulled me towards her. The sensation was magical and I felt my cock leap in her mouth. She then used my sack to move me away again. I got the idea and started thrusting very gently into her mouth, taking care not to get too vigorous and ruin things. I have face -fucked a few girls and always enjoy it, but this probably was not the time.

I was in absolute heaven and I got an extra little thrill when I realised that Paige had stopped licking entirely so she could watch what we were doing. Her hand snaked down under her prone body and she started touching herself as her eyes stayed fixed on the action. Watching her watching me made my dick suddenly throb dangerously in Charlie's mouth. After being invited in to knock her up, the worst thing I could do would be to blow my load down her throat, so I reluctantly pulled back and gave myself a breather. Charlie looked up at me with a smile.

"How was that?" She asked, happily.

"Hot..." Paige replies, not realising the question had been aimed at me. I agreed anyway.

"Yes, hot." I bent down and kissed Charlie. She didn't shy away and soon she was kissing me back hard. I broke away and then kissed Paige. Charlie didn't seem to mind so I enjoyed a passionate minute with her wife. I could smell Charlie's scent on Paige, which drove my lust even higher. I reached down and trailed my fingers through Charlie's wetness. She was definitely ready this time.

I nudged Paige out of the way and climbed onto the bed between Charlie's legs. She lay there, looking up at me with more excitement that apprehension in her eyes. My eyes were mostly focussed on the bare, glistening folds of her pussy. Given the reason I was here, there was no need to ask about condoms, so I placed my achingly hard cock at Charlie's entrance and pushed lightly. My head slipped in to her pleasing tightness and she let out a gasp; I was so worked up I had to stifle a moan myself. For both our sake's I paused there, with just a little bit of me inside a little bit of her. When she looked relaxed again, I felt Paige's hand on the small of my back, pushing me further into her wife. I complied and fed the next section of my shaft into her. God, it felt good.

"Don't stop now. Give her all of it." Paige whispered from my side. I looked over and saw that she was fingering herself again and chewing the corner of her own lip. Obeying orders, I pressed forward and sank my remaining inches steadily into the hot, tight pussy in front of me. Charlie groaned, Paige moaned and I cursed loudly at the fantastic sensation. I knew that I wasn't taking her virginity as such, but I was still the first man to fuck her and that made things even hotter.

Once I was fully buried inside, I gave her a moment to get used to the intrusion before slowly sliding myself back and forth. Charlie groaned again and Paige hissed, "Yes. Fuck her!" I sped up slightly but kept my movements controlled, for both our benefits (two girls blowing me had got me pretty pumped up before we had event started the sex!) I leaned down and kissed Charlie again, grinding myself against her clit as I did so. She was really into the kiss so I figured all awkwardness of being with a guy had pretty much disappeared by now. The changed angle seemed to have suited her and I, therefore, sped up slightly, enjoying the little gasps she made into my mouth as I did so. Soon I was ploughing her with long, steady strokes while she pushed herself back towards me, trying to get more contact with me.

Paige was not involved, but she was not inactive. She crawled up the bed and flopped on her back next to her wife. From that position she fingered herself and pressed a small vibrator on her clit while making smouldering eye contact with me. She kept asking questions to Charlie, starting with the obvious 'Are you okay?', through the exciting 'Does it feel good to have him in you?' to the inevitable 'Is he going to make you climax?'

When Charlie squeaked her affirmative response to the final question, Paige reached down to where our bodies joined and held the vibrator to Charlie's clit. To make the angles work I had to make myself a little more vertical, which had the effect of lengthening my strokes into Charlie's tight pussy; she started grunting in response. We were both close now.

I was desperate to cum but wanted to be a gentleman about it. I stepped up my speed, enjoying the verbal encouragement that Paige was giving me, until I had pinned Charlie to the bed with my pounding thrusts. I could feel the tingle of the vibrator every time I bottomed out and the look on Charlie's screwed up, contorted face told me I only had to last a few seconds more.

Then suddenly, it hit her. Charlie tilted her head back and groaned out her wife's name. I might have been offended at the lack of recognition for my own efforts if I hadn't immediately started shooting my cum into her; great pulses rocketing up my dick to be buried deep inside her. Paige went fucking nuts, screaming us both on to greater heights; telling Charlie to 'fuck that cock' and telling me to 'fill her up'. It was all pretty intense.

All the build up and anticipation had my balls heavy, so when I finally let go, it was a lot of cum that needed somewhere to go. Luckily, Charlie was a very appreciative host, panting 'Yes, yes, yes!' in time with my throbbing cock. Her orgasm was still in full flow and she was frantically trying to rub her crotch harder against me. I, on the other hand, was coming down, trying to catch my breath while tensing my cock to give Charlie something to hump herself onto. Eventually I reached the limit of my endurance and slumped down on her, crushing her into the mattress. I backed my hips away, slowly freeing myself from her, but a hand on my butt stopped me.

"No. Stay in her." Paige whispered into my ear. "I want you to be like a cork in a bottle. Just stay exactly where you are." She wasn't wrong. I could feel the huge cum load I had shot into Charlie. My shaft was acting as a dam, stopping most of it from escaping. I made myself comfortable and tried not to have too much of my weight on the poor girl underneath me, but she wrapped her arms around me and told me that I could relax onto her, she would be fine.

The next few minutes were surreal. Paige went to get drinks, which she distributed before laying back on the bed. I lay on Charlie, my softened but still thick cock buried inside her, while our combined juices were trapped in her. The three of us chatted and joked like we always did. The girls were making some pretty off-colour jokes about what we had done, but I kept it pretty light. I was very aware of where I fitted into this evening's activities. While I was essential for the act, I was not the focus of it.

After a long time, Paige crawled over and gave me a long, lingering kiss. I was a little surprised at this affection, after I had played my part. She then whispered something in Charlie's ear, who nodded. Charlie then pulled me in for an equally hot kiss then put her lips to my ear, close enough that her breath echoed around my head and whispered,

"I want more. Once isn't enough. Can we do it again?"

If she had asked only a moment before I would have told her to wait, but she and I had both felt my dick twitch when Paige had kissed me, so I thought I might nearly be ready to go. I kissed Charlie again in lieu of a proper answer.

I was reminded of my place in the pecking order when Paige pulled us apart to tell me that 'she would kiss her own wife, thank you very much.' She then leant in and the two girls locked tongues. Paige started squeezing Charlie's soft breasts and pinching her hard little nipples. It was unbelievably sexy to watch; I could feel myself swelling inside Charlie's soaked pussy.

I still wasn't hard enough to fuck yet so I started rocking myself back and forth, grinding my pubic bone onto Charlie's sensitive clit. The sweat and cum and spit and girl-juice flooding the area meant that my movements were slick and smooth. Immediately I could hear Charlie gasping as Paige continued to kiss her. The sound of her arousal added to my thrill and I felt like I was nearly ready to go. If I was worried I wouldn't get all-the-way hard, I need not have worried.

Paige suddenly sprang to the other end of the bed. I was still laying face down on Charlie but she nudged my legs apart with her head until she had the access she needed. As I was trying to work out what she was doing while still grinding away on Charlie, I felt Paige's lips close around one of my balls. Ohmyfuckinggod. The soft, sucking sensation as she snogged one nut, then the other, was incredible. I almost forgot I was already buried in Charlie. Paige lashed my balls with passionate licks, sucked delicately on the skin and even ran her tongue up and over my arsehole, which nearly made me jump out of my skin (but felt amazing).

In no time at all I had a raging hardon and was starting to thrust into Charlie again. There was no way Paige could keep going with her tongue while I was moving that much, so she came back round to the side of us. Once again, she slipped her hand between Charlie and me, rubbing circles on her wife's clit. Charlie was clearly still worked up from the first bout, so she immediately started to pant and moan. I still had a lot of life in me so I quickened my pace, trying to make each thrust as deep as I could. Paige was lavishing kisses all the way from Charlie's collar bone to behind her ear while rubbing Charlie's clit and also masturbating herself. It was an awesome example of female multi-tasking.

With some male single-minded focus, I set about my part of the effort; pounding Charlie's pussy into submission. Paige found the vibrator again and pressed it against Charlie's love button and together we continued our dual assault on the girl between us. Charlie was in a world of her own now; eyes screwed shut, mouth panting for air, head thrashing side-to-side. I knew we were winning.

With a long build up, Charlie's breathing became sharper and shallower, then stopped altogether. She went completely rigid under me, clamping all of her muscles tightly. I didn't slow down and kept going at her hard; Paige did the same. In a ear splitting scream, Charlie erupted, yelling out swear words and flailing her body around. With my eyes, I could see the joy and relief on her face. In my mind, I could picture the contractions of her cervix, drawing the reservoir of my cum deeper into her. In my balls, I could feel a second load starting to build.

As soon as the flood waters of Charlie's orgasm started abating, Paige sprang from the mattress and straddled the exhausted girl's face. To my delight, she was now facing me, letting me see the wanton look in her eyes when I wasn't ogling her breasts. Wiggling her hips, Paige positioned herself over Charlie's tongue and lowered herself down. I could tell when the oral attention started because Paige's eyes rolled up in her head and she groaned, long and low.

I leant forward slightly and gripped a handful of Paige's hair, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Paige groaned again, into my mouth, before kissing me back, hard. The three of us stayed like that, joined by mouths and pleasure zones in a debauched triangle. I was still pumping into the supine Charlie, though less vigorously than before, and Charlie was still lapping at her wife's cunt, driving her wild with her tongue. At the top of the pyramid of sin, Paige and I kept our lips locked together, only breaking apart to catch our breath or let out a curse about how good everything felt.

Paige finally broke the kiss for good. She readjusted her hips and leaned back. Now, her arsehole was directly over Charlie's mouth and Charlie didn't hesitate to start licking it in circles. She also took advantage of the increased space to slide two fingers into Paige's pussy, hooking them outwards into her g-spot. Paige took over her the stimulation of her own clit, holding the vibrator just underneath it. I had the space to drink it all in, taking mental images of how amazing everything looked. This was a night I would never want to forget.

The rimming and fingering and vibrating was quickly too much for her, so Paige was the next to go, orgasming loudly while still astride Charlie. What was nice was that she kept eye contact with me the whole time that pleasure was wracking her body. Her orgasm was nowhere near as spectacular as Charlie's last one had been, but it felt very personal, despite there being three of us involved. She moaned and groaned her way though it and I thought it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

"It's your turn now." Paige panted, as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "You need to cum again. Cum into Charlie." A muffled affirmative noise came from somewhere underneath her as Charlie tried to make her opinion clear. I accepted my task and started pumping hard again. I could feel my first load of cum frothing around my shaft as I pounded her. Despite all the fucking we had done, she was still incredibly tight around me and the filthy show that Paige had put on had really increased the pressure in my balls, but I wasn't quite there yet.

Thankfully, Paige was on hand once again to make things happen. She gracefully dismounted Charlie's face, leaving her lover red-cheeked and covered in girl-juice. I could feel Paige get behind me again. Over my shoulder and then looking down between my legs, I watched as she squirted some lube into her palm and then spread it to her fingers. With one hand, she reached down and tugged on my balls, gently letting them slip through her lubed fingers. With her other hand, she reached lower, ran her hand around where my cock disappeared into Charlie's hole, then moved lower still until her slick fingers were circling Charlie's anus.

"Be gentl-aaah." Charlie started to say, before Paige firmly pushed the tips of two fingers into her butt. After a few moments, Charlie started again, "Carefu---ckk" as a bit more of Paige's fingers disappeared into her tightest hole. A moment more and Charlie made a final plea, "I'm too fu-l-l-ck, fuck, fuck." Paige had completely stuffed her fingers up Charlie's bum.

I kept fucking throughout the dirty display of lesbian dominance and while I couldn't feel the fingers, exactly, I could feel the effect they were having when Charlie became even tighter. Her cheeks burned red with shame but her breathing had got faster again. I wondered what, exactly, these two got up to in their own time. With the added stimulation of Paige massaging my heavy balls, and the convulsions caused in Charlie, every time Paige moved her fingers, I was about to blow. It wasn't a moment too soon either as my muscles were cramping from such a prolonged session of sex in one position. The final encouragement was not from Paige, however, but from Charlie.

"Cum in me. Fill me up, please. I want it. I need it." She panted. Hearing a lesbian beg for my cum stirred something in the darkest part of my mind and I threw every ounce of strength I had left into fucking her hard. "That's it. That's it. Keep going. I want to feel you in me. Pleeease. Ahhhh!" Charlie continued, becoming frantic. I could tell she was orgasming again, just a lower peak that her previous ones.

Finally, I came. It was a fantastic feeling. Paige squeezed my balls and it felt like she was helping squeeze my cum directly into her wife. It shot out of me in great pulses, not as much as before, but still more than enough for the job. I stopped thrusting and just buried myself in her, getting my seed as deep inside as I could. Charlie was still moaning and groaning. Paige was cheering me on from behind, but it was all drowned out by the roaring noise in my ears.

When I was done, I kissed Charlie again then slipped free of her cunt and leant back on my knees. Charlie's midsection was a mess. My and her juices were spread from the middle of her thighs to her belly button. She ran a finger up her slit and it sounded like she was splashing in a puddle. I'm not sure I have ever seen anyone looked so well 'fucked'.

Paige was happy. She crawled in between her lover's legs, pushing me out of the way, then used her hands to scrape all the escaping rivulets of cum back to her labia. Then she used two fingers to try to push the fluid back inside. I am not sure how effective it was, but it was a hell of a thing to watch. The next stage of her effort was Paige grabbing a pair of girl-boxers from a drawer and pulling them up Charlie's legs.

"To keep everything in." She explained for us both. As soon as the gusset of the panties touched Charlie's centre, they went sticky and see-through with our combined juices. The final part of the job was Paige slid a pillow under Charlie's bum, raising her hips just a bit. With her wife suitably prepared in the middle of the bed Paige climbed in one side and motioned for me to get in the other. She then pulled a blanket over the three of us and turned out the bedside light. There was some light kissing and stroking going on in every direction, but very quickly we were all asleep.