But I Love Him Ch. 01

Story Info
Elese has a different kind of love for her brother.
1.4k words
4.16
230.9k
80
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers

Elese walked slowly down the dark street. The rain was warm and soaked her quickly. The rain was making the roadway glisten and the street lights shone down to illuminate small sections of the street. She took one step at a time and when she reached her house she stood outside of it for a few moments. The only light on was in her brother's room and she wished he were asleep. As Elese slipped into the house, she hoped he had fallen asleep with the light on. The key made a clicking sound in the lock and she was thankful her parent's room was on the other side of the house. She stepped inside and removed her wet sandals. Her black dress was stuck to her body, accentuating her curves. Her nipples were rock hard from the rain and the outline of her black lace bra was visible. As she walked past the mirrored wall in the front entranceway, she couldn't help but frown.

"I hate myself." Elese whispered under her breath and quietly made her way up the stairs. She entered her room and closed the door behind her. She tried to listen into her brother's room, but the fact she didn't hear anything didn't mean anything. He could be asleep or just working on his laptop. He never listened to music so it was hard to figure out. She wished at this moment that they didn't share a bathroom. She knew that if he were awake he would hear the water running and knew what time she got home.

Elese entered the bathroom and making sure that the door to his room was locked stripped naked. She turned the hot water on and entered the shower. The hot water felt good on her body and as she washed herself, she wished she could remove the dirty feelings she had. She could feel every part of her body that he had touched. She wanted to scrub her lips raw. Elese couldn't get the feeling of his warm lips touching hers out of her mind.

After showering, she unlocked the door to her brother's room. She pulled out a cotton nightie and slipped it over her head. She slipped under her duvet and the moment her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.

***

"Morning."

"Yeah."

Elese was sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast. She was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. She looked up as her brother entered the room. He looked angry and all the emotions from last night came flooding back.

"I'm sorry Rick."

"Yeah whatever."

Elese winced at his harsh words. She hated when he was mad at her because he had a way of making her feel like crap. He also had a way of making her feel amazing so it balanced out. Elese went back to eating her breakfast and heard Rick stomp around the kitchen, putting away dishes, and making his breakfast. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Elese tried not to stare at him, but she couldn't help it. She knew what she wanted to do, but her parents were in the house so that was completely out of the question.

Just as Elese was putting her dirty dishes in the sink, her parents entered the kitchen.

"Hello my wonderful children." Elese grinned a bit. Her father was always acting silly. Her parents were retired and spent their days golfing, hanging out at their cottage, and traveling. Elese was twenty-five and Rick was twenty so it wasn't like they needed much supervision.

"Hi Daddy." Elese kissed his cheek and smiled at her mom.

"How was your date last night sweetie?" Elese's mom had similar features to Elese. She was on the shorter side with large breasts and a curvy figure. Elese always considered herself fat, but thought that her mom was just right.

Elese glanced over at Rick before answering. "It was good. Chad and I went to that nice seafood restaurant and then to a movie."

"It was raining last night. I hope he walked you to the door."

"Of course Daddy." Elese bit her lip, hoping her lie wasn't too obvious. The truth was that Chad and she had enjoyed a great dinner. They had gone to a movie, but halfway through he had started to fondle her. She passively tried to push him away, but it didn't work. After the movie, he had parked his car in the deserted lot near her house. She tried to protest, but it didn't work. He was all over her and part of her loved the feeling of his hands and lips on hers, but part of her was feeling so guilty for what she was doing. Rick had been so good to her. She had made out with Chad for a few minutes and then had asked for him to stop. He didn't take that very well and that was why she walked home in the rain by herself.

"We're off to the cottage for a few days. I did groceries yesterday so you guys should be set. Melinda is coming over on Wednesday to clean the house so make sure you stay out of her way." Her parents kissed their children on the cheek and then left. Elese had gotten used to her parents being so carefree. After her parents drove out of the driveway, she made her way upstairs to her room. She had Sunday off which was nice. Elese worked as a secretary in a very busy law firm. Her official title was executive assistant to the family law department. She liked her job and was lucky she got a job right out of college. She heard Rick move around the house and heard him enter his room. She knew she had to go talk to him, but was dreading the conversation. Rick solved the problem for her. Just as she was logging off her email, he stormed into the room.

"I fucking hate you." And with that he kissed her hard, pinning her against her desk. The edge of the desk dug into her thighs. She tried to pull away, but really didn't want to. He grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her back. He sucked her neck and nibbled along her jaw line.

"You're such a fucking tease. And you fucking lied to mom and dad. Chad made you walk home."

Elese was moaning as she squirmed harder. Rick let go of her hands so he could undo her jeans.

"I'm sorry. It was horrible. I promise." Elese didn't want to hurt her brother any more then she already had.

Rick yanked down his sister's jeans and shoved four fingers inside her pussy. She was soaking wet and Rick grinned. He rocked her back and forth on his fingers while he looked into her eyes. All Elese could do was whimper. His fingers felt amazing inside her and she didn't want him to stop. He undid his jeans with his other hand and she gasped as he dropped his jeans and boxers to the ground. She loved his cock. It was the perfect size and felt amazing inside her.

"Fuck me." Elese mouthed the words.

Rick spun her around and pushed her over her desk. He spread her legs and slammed into her hard.

"You like my cock sis." Elese whimpered. She loved her brother's cock inside her and was on the brink of orgasm. Rick fucked her roughly. He was getting all his anger and frustrating out. He hated how they had to keep this secret. He hated that she went out on dates with other guys. She was his and only his.

"Oh sis your pussy is dripping." Rick threw his head back and sank his fingers into her flesh. He loved that she was curvy in all the right places. It felt so good to fuck her this way.

"Fuck me harder bro. Fuck me like you mean it." Elese knew he liked it rough and she was holding back so they could cum together. Rick stepped away from her and pulled her to her bed. He sat down on the edge and pulled her into his lap.

"Ride my cock sis. Ride my cock until I shoot my cum deep inside you." Elese nodded and slammed into his cock. It took only three thrusts and he was cumming. She felt every drop of his cum inside her. She reached down and after pushing against her clit once, she was cumming as well. They lay panting in that position for a few minutes. Finally Elese spoke.

"I walked home in the rain because Chad wanted to have sex with me and I pushed him away. He refused to drive me home. I promise."

Rick held his sister's face in his hands. "You drive me crazy Elese. Fucking crazy. I hate you and love you all at the same time."

"I know."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers