Butch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

Ryan turned around, laying on the bed beside Alex, taking her hand. Alex lay beside Ryan as they in silence. Ryan stroked Alex's cheek and kissed her, pulling Alex closer, the strapped cock between them. Ryan lay on her back as Alex kissed her neck. "Are you sure?" she asked Ryan.

Ryan met her eyes in response, with a gentle nod.

Alex moved her body between Ryan's parted thighs, kissing her softly on the lips. Ryan's hands glided over Alex's back and shoulders. She felt Alex's breasts touching hers, and her excitement was building again. Alex's fingers were moving along her abdomen, her palm cupping Ryan's mound, fingers teasing her petals open. Ryan pulled Alex closer, as the cockhead was aligned. Alex pushed in slowly as their breasts met, Ryan's head arching back as the cock filled her. Alex looked into her eyes, and Ryan's hands pulled at Alex's back in response.

It hurt. And it felt amazing. Ryan lay open to this, aware of every pang of pleasure and twinge of pain she felt as Alex pushed into her. She moved her hands along Alex's curves, increasingly aware of this beautiful woman fucking her. She knew Alex was holding back out of some sort of courtesy. And she wanted to move past that. Ryan spread her legs wider, wrapping her calves around Alex. Alex responded by thrusting deeper. Ryan thrust her head back, jarred by the deeper impact. The pain subsided as she let go of her thoughts and opened herself to this. She could hear the squelch of the cock inside her pussy, aware of how wet she must be for that to occur. Ryan squeezed her pussy around the cock, pushing upward with her hips in meeting Alex's thrusts. A groan in response. Alex changed positions, supporting herself on her hands to pump and fuck her prey as she usually did.

Ryan tolerated this, again aware of the evasive move to avoid stimulation. It did nothing for her to increase her own pleasure.

"On all fours," Alex said.

Ryan felt the cock slip out of her slowly, her body guided into the requested position. She felt the cockhead positioned to her pussy again, and reached back to touch Alex's hand. Alex paused, leaning forward to kiss Ryan's lower back. She continued to kiss along her ass, spreading her cheeks to lick downward between her parted legs once more. Ryan felt her pussy engulfed by Alex's mouth as Alex ate her from behind. Alex's tongue entered Ryan's pussy eagerly, and she welcomed it, pushing back into Alex's face.

"Now," she said. "Now give it to me again."

Alex withdrew her tongue, kissing and sucking at Ryan's pussy lips and labia. A pause as Alex got to her knees again. The wet cockhead again centered, pressed to her lips. Ryan once again looked over her shoulder at Alex, eyes confident and sure. Alex pushed in slowly, easing the cock into her wet pussy. Ryan arched her back, as the cock filled her again, her pussy sucking it as Alex pushed slowly. Ryan pushed back to request more. She felt Alex's hands on her hips as her thrusting became more rapid, long and short thrusts interspersed. Ryan could feel the cock grazing her hard clit, mounting her excitement with each thrust. Her moans, once restrained, became more audible and eager. Alex responded to this, moving closer, kissing her shoulder blades as she fucked Ryan relentlessly.

Ryan's breathing became more erratic, her moaning increasing in pitch and intensity. Her climax built and built, and this time was released by Alex's efforts. Ryan cried out, raising a hand in surrender, her pussy spasming around the cock.

Alex stopped, holding still inside Ryan, kissing her neck as Ryan rode out the intensity of the orgasm. They collapsed on the bed, Ryan catching her breath, Alex kissing the back of her neck. Neither moved for what seemed like an eternity.

Ryan shifted her weight, and Alex moved gently aside. The cock slid out of Ryan slowly, easily. Alex lay beside Ryan. Their eyes met with a sort of mutual questioning, but nothing was spoken.

Licking her lips, Ryan crawled toward Alex, stopping at her pelvis, her lips inches from the strapped cock. Alex sighed as Ryan parted her lips, taking the head into her mouth and sucking. Ryan glided her tongue around the silicone, tasting herself -- the pain, the pleasure of this experience. She felt Alex's hand on her head, and she slowly began bobbing on the cock, sucking softly. Ryan's hand moved to the base of the harness, pushing gently against Alex, knowingly stimulating her clit. A moan was heard, but Ryan continued sucking and pressing on the harness. Her fingers curled under the harness, teasing Alex's pussy lips. Alex tried to avert Ryan's hand, but Ryan persisted. She glided her fingertips along Alex's wet lips, tugging at the fasteners of the harness, unclasping them deftly.

Alex protested verbally and physically, but Ryan's mouth reached its target sooner. She sucked and licked Alex's lips open, gliding her tongue easily inside. Ryan's fingers slid up to Alex's breasts as her tongue moved along Alex's inner walls. Alex writhed and moaned, and Ryan clasped both of her hands forcefully. They looked at one another, Alex's face contorted in a mixture of emotions and Ryan taking what she needed. As Alex's moans began to intensify, Ryan pushed her nose into the hard nub of Alex's clit, which sparked Alex's climax, her pussy pulsating around Ryan's tongue.

The ceiling fan spun slowly, the room filled with the scents of sex and perspiration. The women lay side by side, facing away from one another. Ryan's foot reached back to touch Alex's.

"Thank you," they said simultaneously.

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers
12