Butt-Fucking Big Black Women

Story Info
Black man becomes addicted to anal with black BBW.
764 words
3.1
140.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Butt-fucking a six-foot-tall, big-booty, ugly-faced plump black slut. Is there anything better to do on a Friday night? That's the question I was asking myself at this very moment. I held a tight grip on her wide hips and watched her big booty jiggle as I slammed my cock deep into her asshole. Andrea Medeiros squeals as I continue my wanton exploration of her backdoor. Man, I never get tired of doing that. And why should I? The bitch loves it! We're in the backroom inside this Dunkin Donuts restaurant located in a far south side of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm Jackson Walrond. A big and tall black stud who just walked in and hooked up with Andrea, the proverbial two-hundred-pound fat black bitch in heat.

I fondle Andrea's tits as I drill my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. We're going at it bareback. My eight-inch, uncircumcised black tool is sliding in and out of her dirt box. Earlier, she'd gotten on her hands and knees and given me a really good blowjob. She sucked my cock and licked my balls like a professional. Got me mad hard real quick. And when I came all over her face, she drank it all. Andrea is just the way I like my women. Tall, very dark-skinned, and weighing over two hundred pounds. With a huge ass too. Andrea screams loudly as I pump it into her. So loud that I worry she might attract attention from customers. So I clamp my hand over her mouth, silencing her. This isn't my first time doing this, not by a long shot. I know all the tricks. I can't get enough of these big and tall black women with the big tits and supremely fat asses, folks. Must be something in the water because most of the chicks in the city of Brockton are plump and horny. Word. That's okay, of course. More fun for me, if you catch my drift.

I bend Andrea over and get a nice visual of her plump ass shaking as my cock burrows deeper and deeper into her asshole. Andrea's asshole feels warm and tight around my cock. Just like I knew it would. For some reason, big girls tend to have the tightest assholes. Don't ask me why. I'm no expert. Just a casual observer of this phenomenon, that's all. It's times like these that I really relish being a first-rate sexual adventurer. I'm always down for a good time. Regardless of where it is happening or who I'm with. Earlier, I jerked off in the bathroom of Logan Airport while looking at some pictures of a particularly hot booty. That of a certain Reality TV star famous for having a crazy family, way too many sisters, a really big ass and a somewhat nice sex tape. That is one ass I'd love to fuck any day of the week. Unfortunately, since I'm pretty far from Hollywood, I have to contend with the likes of Andrea. Oh, well. Ass is ass. A hole is a hole.

I smack Andrea's plump ass and watch as she jerks in surprise. I laugh wickedly. I love doing that to big-booty women while fucking them. Many of them don't like it but I don't give a fuck. Any woman who would hook up with a guy she doesn't know in a cramped backroom while on her lunch break is a total slut. That's more than okay by me, though. I like sluts. I can't stand moralizing prudes. They're responsible for giving blue balls to unsuspecting men everywhere. The sluts of the world help a guy release his frustrations in the form of a torrent of cum after he's fucked her silly. That's what sluts are good for. Frustration relief. Not much else. I pinch Andrea's nipples while fucking her. She gasps a little but doesn't protest. I can tell she likes it. So I pinch her some more. I change the pace of things. I slide my fingers into her pussy. I'm surprised at how wet she is. I finger her pussy while slamming my cock in and out of her asshole. Until I get my nut and explode, blasting her asshole full of cum. Andrea squeals. I roar victoriously. Folks, I feel manly! A few moments later, we both leave the backroom. I head back to Bridgewater State College because I've got some classes over there. She goes back to work. Toiling away for minimum wage, probably dreaming of the next random guy whose cock she's going to suck. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers