Butt Lovely Pt. 03 - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As there tribadism crescendos in speed and need, Amaya reaches for her phone and the toy. She taps briefly at the screen and as one they moan loudly when she holds it where they join. Jules is twisting her nipples and massaging my favourite stress balls while Amaya rubs that vibrating bulb against them both.

Stroking myself slowly I watch as Jules cums loudly. She arches and presses herself hard against the writhing Amaya and pushes a pillow on her face to muffle her cries. Like a tipped domino she knocks Amaya too into orgasm and again it's announced with a "Kiai!" They slow but don't stop smearing themselves on each other. The purple toy is left aside and as the passion built, it now recedes.

I've watched lesbian porn. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm one of those guys that get off on that silly lipstick lesbian charade. But this was something different. I understand a little better Jules' need for women. It's different to what we do, but it's the same too. Just a different passion somehow.

Amaya is first to rise and untangle her legs from my wife's.

"Now Jules honey, I really need you in me please. I want you to fuck me. Gently please."

"You're getting really good at asking for what you want, lovely Amaya." Jules smiles and kisses her friend. That's ironic. She hired an escort and we made her a friend.

"I... It's kind of intimate. But... I trust you." She grabs the purple dick toy and pushes it around in the sloppy wet of Jules' lips then 'shlop', she slid the bulbous purple end inside Jules.

"Feel." She encourages Jules hand to where the dick shaped other end sticks out of her. Jules seems fascinated by the hard purple toy and thrusts her hips, driving the purple dick through her fist.

"Ooh. It's... Oh my. When it moves... Oh Davy, we have to get one." She growls and seems to remember I'm in the room.

Amaya laughs at that, "Ha. Well, I'm not sure whether Davo will want you using that on him but Jeffrey doesn't mind it."

"Oh. Of course. It's just so nice but no, I don't think Davy..."

"Then lucky you've got me here to fuck." In a kind of judo throw looking fluid movement, Amaya rolls to her back and pulls Jules between her legs. Jules is braced on her elbows and they kiss as she tries to find Amaya's opening with the tip of the purple toy. It reminds me of Emma Knowles and my own teenage fumbling many years ago.

Just like me, Jules has her 'aha!' moment and slides slickly within Amaya. It's comical watching Jules try different thrusting motions; learning to gauge the length and depth of this 'dick' and navigating the mechanics of it. But also just like me and Emma back then, it all falls into place and she settles into a gentle pressing rhythm that appears to bring her just as much pleasure as is reflected on Amaya's face.

As she fucks Amaya, Jules suckles at her breasts and Amaya holds her to them with her hands on Jules head, switching her from one to the other as she's ravished. Jules is flushed and is starting to thrust more avidly.

"Davo?" Amaya grunts between thrusts and waves one hand for me to 'come over'. When I'm close enough she pulls me down close to her face and whispers, "the oil, her arse, you, really hard."

Released, I find the little bottle of yellowish oil and pour a generous splosh into my palm. I smear some onto my dick and work it slickly all over myself then dip my thumb in it and roll it around. Julia's squeal when I unceremoniously jam it in her butt mid thrust makes me laugh, but to her credit she doesn't miss a beat and keeps pounding Amaya.

She loosens quickly around my thumb as I climb up on the bed and wipe the rest of the oil on my dick. When my hands find her bum cheeks to steady myself, I'm sure she knows what's coming.

"Aw, lovely Davy. Yessss." She hisses as she continues 'fucking'. I bump her two or three times with the bulb of my knob as she withdraws her toy from Amaya and on the final bump I drive forward into her pushing her down on the girl she fucks and bottoming out in one slide.

"Gawd fock! Oh that's my Davy. Oh lovely."

Withdrawing a little, I let her adjust and soon she shifts back into her own thrusting rhythm. Onto me, into Amaya, she pendulums. When I'm slipping easily in and out of her I remember Amaya's insistent, "hard" and push my hand down on Jules' back, squashing her down onto Amaya.

Wham! I seat myself brutally in her and I'm rewarded with two synchronised moans of pleasure. I slide slowly back and Wham! I smack her forward onto Amaya.

"Harder Davo. So good. Faster."

"Yes Davy. Faster. Almost there."

I'm generally an obliging sort of bloke so I pick up the pace and keep up the force. Soon I'm slamming into Jules harder than even Amaya was earlier. Sweat trickles down my abdomen and mingles in the juice that matts my balls as I slam in and out. Jules is making those sounds of hers that let me know she's really close. Little, "Ooh uh, ooh uh," noises that urge me on.

Then suddenly I swing free in the air and the girls tumble sideways. Now Amaya is straddling Jules and grinding on the purple dick while she fingers at her bum hole.

"Oil Davo." She grunts working a second finger inside her bum. She stops grinding long enough to open the little bottle and squirt some on her fingers. "Put a little more on you mate."

Complying I watch as she grinds on Jules and fingers her bum. My dick throbs in my oily hands and my jaw drops as I watch Amaya lean forward lying down on Jules breasts, licking them and sucking her nipples while she holds her cheeks apart for me.

"Come on, it won't fuck itself mate." She laughs. "And if you thought you were doing Jules hard, I need you to kick it up another gear."

Challenge accepted. Remembering her first savage thrust into Jules earlier I line her up and punch deeply into her. Not press and wait like I do for Jules but 'punch!' all the way in. Her growl of, "Fucking fuck," brings a smile to my face. I'm worried I'm getting off on the pain side of things; enjoying the cruelty too much.

On my second slamming stroke into her still adjusting bum I bottom out hard again and Jules squeals, "Ooh, that Davy, do that."

So, I rest forward with my weight on my arms either side of the two squished together girls and pound with everything I've got. Over and over I ram myself into Amaya's bum. She's making little "Kiai" noises with each one and I wonder if she's cumming a little; it seems to be her release noise.

In any case, "It won't fuck itself," I remind myself and hammer away. My knob tingles with overstimulation and it chases my own orgasm down. The tight ring of muscles gripping my shaft is gripping spastically in shuddering spasms as I fuck in and out. If only I could use my knob down their I could-

"Kiai!" She screams and her whole body flops in convulsions. Her arms flap on the bed, clapping at the blanket and her legs kick wildly. "No, don't stop. Fuck me Davo. Fuck!"

I try. Damn it, I try. But her little bum clenches me so tightly that I can only move an inch or so in and out.

"Hard. Fuck her hard Davy." Jules urges. I guess the movement transfers to her.

With a bit of work, I pull out until my knob is clenched in those spasming muscles and I smear a little of the oil and wet from where we meet onto my shaft in the hope it helps my ingress. Then I thrust hard through that gripping ring and drive Amaya's body forward on Jules. As I get a rhythm going again, I'm not so much going in and out of Amaya but dragging her body forward and backward with my dick.

Amaya is mumbling nonsense as I pound her and Jules is clawing at my arms urging me harder and harder into them.

"Ohh uh, ohh uh, Fock! Fock! Fock! Ohhh gawd fock. Stop, stop, stop." Jules says but I chase my own near end. I pull back to the spasming ring and slowly slide my knob in and out of the tight elastic ring. My balls rise and I'm teetering. It's just... right...

"Red red red, Davy. Please. Stop."

Fucking hell. I jump back wondering what I've done. My dick pulses and bobs like it might just go off any second and Jules rolls Amaya off of her. Fucking hell. She's checking her pulse and... God damn.

"Oh god, Davy. She's okay. Help me, now. Like this." She gets me to roll her on her side and pull one knee up. Jules tilts her head and I wonder what the fuck is going on.

"She's okay. God. Just sleeping. Unconscious. Fainted or something. Find me a robe and a wet cloth." I see a side of Jules; this must be triage mode. ER nurse Julia. She is shushing and smoothing Amaya's hair out of her eyes when I return with a wet cloth.

"Haha." The Asian lady laughs weakly, "Shit escort, Davo."

"You ok?" I hand Jules the towel and she wipes the teary streaks from Amaya's face.

"Oh god no. Not even close. You... I... Fuck. That. I can't remember ever like that. We have to be friends now. No one ever... So hard like that. So damn big. Please Julia. I have to have him again."

"Fuck I thought I'd hurt you." I thought I'd killed her for a moment. How would that look in the papers?

"Oh, you did, honey. And so good. But look at you. Blue balls much?"

"He's alright. He'll go down in a bit. Just glad you're okay."

"No Davo. Lie down here with us please. I'm okay. Jules help me hey? We'll fix him up hey?"

Jules pats the bed and shifts to let me lie down on a pillow between the two girls.

"Ride him, honey. Ride your new husband. Claim him like a good wifey." Amaya tells my smiling bride who straddles me and slides me deep inside her.

"Thank you Davo." Amaya kisses my jaw as I watch Jules grinding on me and squeezing at her nipples with her head thrown back. "You didn't hurt me. It was just so big."

"It's not, that, big." I haltingly tell her as my balls tighten again with every gorgeous, juicy grind.

"Not your dick, wanker. Although it's bloody lovely. My orgasm. I came so hard. I couldn't stop cumming. And then everything went black."

"Ngooaar..." I groan as my balls heave the first spurt into Jules. "Fuck." Denied so long, it feels like the cum rises from my knees somewhere and spews up into her. Jules bucks above me with another little orgasm of her own then flops to lie on my chest as I still squirt inside her.

I don't know how long we lie like that. My pretty wife breathing quietly on my chest. A naked Amaya snuggled into my side. My dick slowly softening inside my very well consummated Julia.

Amaya's phone breaks our thoughts. I was miles away. For some reason I was thinking about the new helicopter that is being delivered out at Coolawong while we're away.

Jules giggles as I slip out of her and she queefs herself off of me.

Amaya walks deeper into the unit, talking on her phone.

"Well lover-hubby. What a night huh?"

"Indeed Jules."

"I was always afraid that my wedding night would be a massive anti-climax you know. I mean after all, we've already boinked each other six ways from Sunday and we'd be so tired from the day. Friends have... Jessie and Brad didn't even bother. Just got a good night's sleep..."

"Jeffrey..." Amaya tells us as she gathers her things and packs them into a large overnight bag.

"Shower?" I ask Jules.

"God yes."

The bathroom door opens a little while later. We're mostly just cuddling under the hot water now.

"Davo, Jules, I'm off. Julia, I've left you my real contact details on the coffee table. I'd like it very much if you keep in touch. Happy honeymoon, you two."

She kisses us each and then she's gone.

"Take me to bed, lovely Davy."

"So long as you only want to sleep, love."

And that was the start of our married life.