Buttholing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't act so innocent," Cecilia replied. "You'd do it too if you weren't such a..."

"If I weren't a what?" Julie asked, sounding legitimately hurt. "I'm sorry if I'm not sending pictures of my butthole to the entire world."

"You should try it," Skye said knowingly.

"Listen, hon," Cecilia began. "Sabrina's dad has spent the last week jacking off to us. All of us. We've been sending him these naughty pictures that you've been trashing us about, and he loves them. He jacks his big, fat man cock to thoughts of us. Do you know how awesome it is to be around a guy and know he's jacked off thinking about you? Especially him, Sabrina's hot dad? It's amazing! Why would you not want to join the fun?"

"Why?" Julie asked, baffled. "Because it's crazy! And because he's YOUR Dad!" Julie said, looking right at me. "This could really fuck things up for you! Why mess up a good thing? Just let this stay as, you know... fantasy." Before I could reply, Skye spoke up.

"Julie," she began calmly. "This is so like you! We're all having a good time and you're being a tight-ass about it. From what Sabrina says, her dad's been as into it as we are. And if we push him a little more, we can all do what we've wanted to do for a long time. Now, you can get in with us and live a little, or step away. But it don't change what I'm gonna do, and what I'm gonna do is fuck that hot-ass white man." We all laughed at this. Even Julie let a smile cross her lips.

The girls had been very receptive to the job once I unleashed them on Dad. I'd seen some of the stuff they'd sent, and it was exactly what I'd had in mind. They enjoyed it as much as I did, showcasing our most lewd holes to my dear old dad. They'd hung on every word when I explained how nervous he was around me. How tense he was. How constantly hard he seemed to be. And when I told the girls that I had heard him in the bathroom, jacking off, they were as excited as I was. When I told them how I heard him groan as he came, having no doubt the biggest orgasm of his life, they were clearly as turned on as I was. I touched myself that night, for sure, and after I explained what had happened, they no doubt did the same. We all agreed that with a little more pushing, we could get him right where we wanted him. A very willing and eager participant in the games we were playing. The twisted filth and wicked nastiness that only a group of teenage sluts could come up with.

And we were getting close.

He was so close to seeing that the only way out from this wicked game was to give in. To go forward and embrace the dark desires we had inspired in him. I mean, he'd already cum to a picture of his own daughter's butthole. How much worse was it to send a picture of his cock to us?

After years of me desiring him, to find out that he was capable of having those same desires towards me was fulfilling in a way I could barely put into words. I was happier than I'd ever been before. Ever. Since that night I heard him pleasuring himself to thoughts of me, I'd been pretty much constantly horny. And when I was around him, I could barely contain myself. But I did. I kept calm. I didn't lose control. And that gave me the power. Dad ran the house before, but I had usurped that power. I was driving him crazy, pulling him down from his perch, and I was slowly taking his place as the person in charge of this house. That left one obstacle in place.

"How's it going girls?" Mom called out from the house, sliding the door open to call out to us.

"Great!" we all called back in unison with bright smiles. But as soon as she closed the door and went back inside, our smiles disappeared, replaced by annoyed expressions.

"Your mom's the worst," Devon stated bluntly, her tone lazy and disinterested as she lied there, sunning her back, sunglasses hiding her eyes.

"Ugh, I know," I replied. To be honest, Mom wasn't really that bad, but she was the only thing in the way of me and Dad hooking up. She was just ALWAYS around. Ugh! If me and Dad could just have some private time, for once, I was sure we could hash things out in a really fun way.

"I swear, if you told me your mom wasn't gonna be around, I'd be sitting out here in a thong. No lie." Skye affirmed.

"Totally!" Cecilia agreed.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Mmm hmm," Devon agreed.

"You girls are crazy," Julie said, shaking her head. "I'm gonna get some more to drink," she said, grabbing her glass and making her way towards the house. As soon as she was out of sight, Cecilia craned her neck, glancing at where Julie had just been. Snaking over to Julie's chair, she glanced through the little side table until she found what she wanted.

Her cell phone.

"I know this bitch is a freak," Cecilia said quietly, as I moved in next to her. "And I'm gonna prove it."

"Do you know her passcode?" I asked. She didn't even look up.

"Of course I do," she said calmly, fingers deftly punching her code, opening up her phone. "I know all your codes."

"You do?" I asked, not sure if she was joking, but she didn't reply. Skye moved in next to us as Cecilia began quickly scrolling through her pictures. And then, finally, she pulled up a photo from a few weeks prior, and all of our faces lit up with glee.

************

(Jim)

Charlotte had just come down to check on the food and the girls, and just as she left the room, the sliding door opened, making me freeze up. The tension left me when I saw that it was Julie.

"Hi..." she said, nervously, walking inside in that same awkward way she always did.

"Hi," I replied.

"Smells good," she replied, making small talk as she went over to the fridge. Unlike with Cecilia, I wasn't gawking at her. Not that she wasn't pretty. She was. She just wasn't playing this wicked game with me that the other girls were, and so my brain never made that connection. Thank God. As Julie filled her glass, she looked around, seeing if the coast was clear.

"Hey," she began, turning to me. "Um... I'm sorry about the other girls. What they're, uh... doing with you." I looked up at her, tense. She was the first one to actually talk about it, and I couldn't bring myself to put words to this and make it real. "Um, I know it's really crazy. But, uh... it wasn't my idea. Honest."

"Okay..." I grunted out, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm trying to talk them out of this. I just hope that, uh... when I do, things can go back to normal. Okay?" she said, nervously. I could only nod in response, and she took that as her cue to leave, opening the door and stepping back outside. The sliding door closing left me in silence, the sound of the cooking food the only noise in my ears. Then my phone pinged, and without thinking, I grabbed my phone and opened it up, and I almost dropped it when I saw what I'd been sent.

I was now looking at Julie's butthole.

A minute prior, I'd been talking with her, and now, I was staring at her butthole. Was that whole thing we just talked about part of their plan? Did she do that just to lull me in until, BLAM... butthole! I looked up and watched her walking back towards her friends, not looking back or anything. Unable to help myself, I stared at the picture.

This picture was very different from the other girls. When those girls exposed their assholes to me, they had done with a confidence and swagger, which really made their photos shine. With Julie, she seemed tentative. Unsure. The picture was clearly taken after a shower, as if it was a spur of the moment thought. As if she was trying it out and seeing if she could actually do it. Naked, with a towel over her shoulder, she had turned around and put one leg up on the edge of the tub, pointing her butt at the camera. She positioned herself in such a way as to cause the cheeks of her butt to part naturally, at least as much as she could spread her cheeks without reaching back and pulling them apart lasciviously like all the other girls did. Then, in this position, she reached back and snapped the picture with her phone.

This picture wasn't dripping with sex like it was with Sabrina and the other girls. Julie looked more like a cute, nervous girl trying to fit in. She didn't have a smoldering look of forbidden sex. She had a small, nervous grin on her face. And she didn't meticulously tease out glimpses of her body like the others did. Her body was good though, and this picture, seemingly incidentally, showed it off. Her cute, shapely butt. The expanse of her smooth, creamy skin. And the side of one of her surprisingly large breasts, which I'd never really noticed before.

I had always regarded Julie as the most level-headed of my daughter's friends. Smart and cute and friendly. So seeing her like this was probably more shocking than any of the others, even Sabrina. Those girls, I could see them being capable of something like this. Julie, no way. And knowing that, knowing that even she was capable of doing something like this... it had me hard as a rock.

"Hey," Charlotte called out, entering the room, making me almost jump out of my skin. I deftly pocketed my phone while she apologized. "Need any help down here?"

"Yeah, can you take over for a bit?" I began. Knowing my current state, this was a chance to relieve myself of my present condition. I stepped aside as she took over at the stove. I paused and stood to the side, hoping to will myself out of the frenzied state I was in. But it was not meant to be.

"Honey," she began, glancing out the window at the girls by the pool. "Do you think any of them have ever Buttholed anyone?"

"What?" I asked, slightly upset. At this point, even hearing the word 'Butthole' sent a jolt through my cock, and having her ask this was undoing the work I was trying to do.

"I mean, I know she mentioned that Cece has done it, but I don't think that's really a surprise," she said, studying the young women.

"Are we still going on about this?" I asked, unable to completely hide my annoyance. The bad thing was, she never used to be this prudish about things. When she was younger, she was downright open-minded. Not as open-minded as Sabrina and her friends, but open-minded enough for me. But as she had aged, she'd gotten more closed off and conservative, and the more she talked about Buttholing, the more it showed me how prudish she'd truly become.

"I know, I know," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "It's just... I'm not gonna lie, I'm still thinking about it," she stated. I knew this was bound to happen, but this was the worst possible time. I was doing my best to not think about it, and my own wife kept bringing it up. Dammit! "Like... I know we don't want to push Sabrina on it when we said we wouldn't. But... I think there's value in wondering if her friends are doing it. Like, okay... Devon? Honestly, I can't see her doing it. I think she's too stuck-up. I feel like she would think that kinda thing is beneath her. And, well, Skye... I guess I don't know her well enough to say. But, I can't imagine her wanting to put her scholarships and athletic achievements at risk for something so stupid. And Julie is definitely smart enough to know better. Knowing her, I can't imagine her ever doing something like that! So, I guess one out of four isn't so bad..."

I stayed silent, knowing that my wife's logic was completely wrong across the board. And it was because she was using logic, and logic didn't always apply to the whims and desires of horned up teenage girls. I had proof of how wrong she was, by the evidence of the Buttholing pics every single one of those damn girls had sent me. Sabrina and Cecilia, Skye, and Devon... and Julie.

"What do you think?" Charlotte asked.

"I'm not thinking about it," I replied firmly, not wanting to talk about it, trying to end this conversation. This was the last thing I wanted to talk about at this point. The last thing I needed to be reminded of when I was trying to think of literally anything but. And despite my best efforts, my cock was still throbbing in my pants.

My eyes had drifted out the window towards Julie, standing near her friends, her butt facing the house. Facing me. Was she doing this on purpose? Did she know how I'd be staring after she sent that picture? Even despite her conservative, shorts-style bikini bottoms, it still showed off the shape of her cute butt, and it jiggled as she shifted from side-to-side. Taunting me with the knowledge that I had seen those firm ass cheeks bare, as well as what was between.

"I think maybe..." Charlotte began.

"I need to use the restroom." I interrupted, not wanting to hear it, and quickly made my way to the bathroom, phone in hand, my erection leading the way.

***********

(Sabrina)

All of us watched Julie nervously as she began futzing with her phone. She'd been out here for a few minutes, and she gave no sign that she suspected a thing. Her phone had been put back in place just as she left it. But as soon as I saw her eyes scrunch up in confusion, I knew what was coming.

"Did you guys mess with my phone?" she asked, confused, still looking at her phone.

"What?" Cecilia said naively. And then a jolt went through Julie, and she covered her mouth in shock.

"You didn't?!" she asked, looking around, mortified.

"Julie, listen..." Cece began.

"You bitches!" Julie called out, upset. "You went in my phone and sent that... did you send that to your Dad?" she asked, a fresh wave of mortification passing through her. She looked between us, searching for the truth. "I... I... I... I was just talking to him, apologizing for all this... oh my God! He probably thinks I'm some kind of slut!"

"Julie..." I began calmly. "Don't worry about it. We're all giant sluts. I mean, Cecilia is just a huge ho-bag. Like, she literally gives it up to every guy..."

"Okay," Cecilia interrupted, stopping me, giving me the finger. I looked over at her and smiled, and she returned the favor.

"The point is..." I resumed. "There's no shame in embracing this side of you. We all know it's there. And we love that. We want you to embrace the true you. And the fact that you even took that picture shows that you want to be like that."

"It was..." Julie began, her cheeks bright red. "It was just to see what it was like."

"We all know you like my dad as much as we all do," I said. "And deep down, you want to be part of what we're doing. And now you are. So when the time comes, you can take part in it."

"What do you mean?" she asked quietly.

"I mean that when my dad starts screwing all of us, and trust me, he is SO close to the point where he's gonna give in and start screwing us." I said conspiratorially, sitting on my deck chair. "You'll be one of the girls he'll hook up with."

"Really?" she said, her voice a nervous whisper.

"Yeah," I said, smiling brightly. "Look..." I nodded towards the house. "My mom's in the kitchen right now. We sent that picture to Dad a few minutes ago, and now he's mysteriously gone! Guess what? He's probably in the bathroom, jacking off to you, like he does to all of us. What do you think of that? Do you like knowing that my hot dad is jacking off thinking about you? Just you. Your butt and your boobs. He's so hot, and right now, you're the only girl on his mind." Julie's eyes flashed at this. "There are SO many guys that, no matter what they say, and what they do, are SUPER into dirty sluts. And trust me... my dad is one of them. And I will prove that when I get him to fuck me. When I convince my own father to fuck my slutty ass. But I'm a generous slut, and I share with my friends. So, do you want in... or not?"

Julie looked away at this, not knowing what to say. She didn't say anything, and luckily for her, she was interrupted by a call from the house.

"Food's ready!" Mom called out to us.

Lunch was deliciously awkward. We ate around a glass table on the deck, us five girls plus Mom and Dad. Julie kept her head down, afraid to meet Dad's eye line. She needn't have worried, though, as Dad kept his head down too, not looking at any of us girls and saying as little as possible. Mom was, naturally, clueless, chatting the girls up about their future plans, obscuring any awkwardness there might have been. And during this whole meal, me and the other girls, other than Julie, were bubbly and chatty. Still in our bikinis, with so much skin and a lot of delicious cleavage showing, we were providing everything an older man like Dad should like, but he didn't bite. He didn't engage with us in anyway, only speaking up when Mom engaged him. As soon as he could, he begged off, heading back inside to clean up. With Mom being occupied in her discussion with the girls, I sensed an opportunity, and followed Dad inside a minute or two later.

He was putting plates in the sink when I sauntered inside. As he did this, I took the moment to admire him. Even dressed for a relaxed, easy Saturday, barefoot with a pair of dark shorts and a thin t-shirt, he looked good. I glanced at his cute butt and his broad, firm back. He was tall, which I always really liked in a guy. Having a guy taller and bigger and stronger than me, able to protect me and keep me safe, yet completely and utterly controlled by me and my body... it was just super hot.

"Hey!" I called out to him, making him jump. He looked back at me, a bit annoyed at first, then nervous. He looked at me, standing there, looking cutely nervous, and he couldn't stop himself from letting his eyes fall to my cleavage for just a moment. Yes!

"What do you want?" he stammered.

"I wanted to help you clean up," I offered innocently.

"Uh... I'm fine," he grunted out brusquely. "Go hang out with your friends."

"C'mon Dad," I tittered. "How often do you have your daughter offering to do chores?" At this, I walked towards him, and unable to find a reason to turn me away without speaking up to the unspoken thing between us, he stayed silent. I walked up next to him and grabbed some food that he was done with, carrying them towards the fridge, and as I did, he turned to the sink and began washing some dishes.

"Lunch was really good!" I said, getting his attention as I bent over to put some stuff away. In that moment, even though I was facing away from him, I could tell he was staring at my ass. The motion in the sink disappeared, the same steady sound coming from the faucet letting me know he was distracted. But I didn't even need to know that. I could practically feel his eyes gazing at my ass. He had seen so much of me already, but here was the object of his lust in the flesh, clad only in a skimpy bikini. I did my best to give him a good show, bouncing my ass ever so slightly as I stayed bent over. Couldn't be too obvious, though. Where was the fun in that? Sure, I could just twerk my ass lewdly, but it was way for fun to slowly drive him insane. When he finally snapped and just gave in... it would be SOOOO good! So worth the wait.

That being said, despite all the talk of subtlety, some part of me wished I was in my thong bikini right now, just to see what would happen. He would go crazy! But my pink bikini was getting the job done, with some of the material wedged between the cheeks a bit, really giving him a show without being indecent. It was only when I stood back up that I heard him resume washing the dishes, trying to give no sign that he was checking out his own daughter's immaculate ass, which he totally was!

I moved around him, in the guise of helping him, but it was really to drive him crazy. I wanted him to feel the tension between us being in my presence. I wanted him to watch me. I wanted him to smell me. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him to almost taste me.

So, as I helped him clean up, I would put one hand on his back as I moved around him, making him tense up with the contact. Of course, I'd just happen to brush my tits against him as I did so. Totally an accident though, right? Haha! Or as I spun around near him to put a plate away, I'd totally inadvertently brush my perfect, premium ass against his side. He didn't move. He didn't budge. He didn't say anything. He just took this sexual onslaught in silence. As I put away some silverware into the drawer, I looked up to find him looking at me. Not at my body, but right in my eyes.