Button Fly Jeans

Story Info
Fucking and sucking in a bar.
1.3k words
3.79
23.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a little story about how I ride. I mean, the way I like to live my life. And one of the things that really defines me a lot is what I wear. If I'm awake and kicking then I've got on my 501 jeans. And not a stitch underneath them.

When I was young I would wear almost any kind of jeans. Just as long as they fit and I could afford them. But as I aged and lived my life I learned what I needed to do to make life good. One thing I learned is what button fly jeans could do to make life happy.

So anyway, this is just a little story. Sort of an illustration you could say. Showing you all how sweet it is to wear the clothes that display your philosophy of living. And help you achieve it.

A few years back I was shooting some pool in a bar in Barstow, right on route 66. It was a hot day outside, but the A/C was taking care of business, and so were the cold longnecks I was taking gulps from.

I had just finished my third beer, and won my fifth game of eight ball, when I saw her up by the bar. She was on a bar stool with her curvy legs crossed. Her foot was bobbing up and down with a high heel shoe dangling from a toe.

My eyes traveled up her legs, enjoying the way they were not too skinny under her short skirt, then up to her butt. Round and juicy looking for sure. Then on up to her tits underneath a tank top. Not huge, but I could see she was proud of them. She should be. Her long, tight ringlets of black hair spun out around her dark face.

On her face was a tiny smile. And I could see it was directed at me along with her crinkled eyes.

I always hung right, with my little buddy comfortable in my own tight jeans. I had been leaning over the table after my last shot sank the eight ball, and I now straightened up. I held the queue stick in my left hand and casually, but intentionally, rubbed my right hand over my meat, stretching it out for her. Then I returned her smile.

She turned away and started sipping on something on the rocks. I gathered up my winnings from the edge of the pool table, stuck it into my hip pocket, and made my way over to say hello.

"Hey Bert, I'll have another, " I said to the bartender. I was next to her. "Hello. Doing alright?" I said to her over my shoulder.

"I'm fine," she answered as she turned to smile again. "Not too exciting around here, is it?"

"Can be. Doesn't take a lot to get it real interesting. You just have to be open to your own bliss," I grinned.

"Oh dear," she laughed loudly. "My bliss? Hon, you got to be kidding."

"Just a little joke. But I did enjoy hearing you laugh. You have a pleasing voice."

"Is that so? Well, I've been known to sing once in awhile."

"Mind if we take this over to a booth? Bert will bring you another of whatever you're drinking."

"Sure, let's go," and she picked up her drink as we both walked over to a corner booth. The bar only had about five or six patrons at this time of the day. We settled in, with both of us shifting around the bench.

We talked idly for awhile but it was clear we liked each other. I was sure of it when her left hand rested on my right thigh for several minutes, and then moved up to my bulge. My now growing bulge. I glanced around the room. No one seemed to care what we were up to.

"Tell you what, I need to get rid of some beer. What about you," I asked her as I started gliding out of the booth. She was moving also.

"I could do the same. I'll just come too," she answered and was right with me.

I took her hand, grinning, and we quickly moved to the restrooms. I tried the Mens' room. It was occupied. Tried the Ladies'. It was occupied. Damn. I grabbed her hand and we tried another door. The broom closet. That would work.

As I pulled her in, she immediately crouched down on her high heels. Her short skirt rode up and her hands were working at my crotch. I helped with the buttons and she eagerly stuck her hand in and pulled out what she was hungry for. She was laughing now and pulled my nuts out too. Stroking me now, her tongue shot out and tasted my pre-cum.

My fingers were tangled in her mass of curls as I told her what to do. She didn't need my guidance. Her licking was working to make sure I stayed hard as rock. Then she sucked in the meatus and bit it with her sharp teeth. I groaned and began trying to fuck her mouth.

"Don't make me cum too fast, lady. I'm gonna need some of that pussy, too," I ordered.

She slapped my hard prick with her fingers, laughed, and started jerking me faster, with her mouth attacking my cock. I was getting close. I did love to see my spunk sucked down, but I was really wanting some wet pussy.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth, grabbed her underarms, and lifted her up. She groaned with frustration, but I turned her around quickly, pushed her against the door, and lifted her skirt. No panties. I laughed again.

Holding her neck with my left hand, I grabbed my prick and pressed it up into her ass, but smoothly moving it around until I found her slit. Damn, this girl was wet for me. She cried out as I thrust upward into the tight pussy. I kept a hold on the back of her neck and used my other hand to mold and squeeze a firm tit. My hips were humping my cock into the sweet juiciness.

She was taking it and enjoying it, but she still had something to say. "I wanted to suck you. Damn you, prick."

"No worries, Lady mine. You'll get it soon enough. Jesus, you're one hot babe," I moaned into her ear.

I teased her nipples with my fingertips, pinching them as I kept curling my hips, ramming upward into her creaming pussy. She would keep crying out, then begging for more, then begging me to stop. Too much, she said. I made sure I felt her whole body shaking more than once. I was close, but I would hold off. Slowing down to make sure she remembered this fuck.

Finally I gave one last hard ram deep inside her, and pulled out. "Now, babe, now. You want that cum. You want it. Oh fuck, suck it now, babe," and held my cock to keep it from cumming until she turned around, whining a little, and crouching down once more to take my prick. I released my spunk and she whimpered as she swallowed it, and licked my cock, tasting her own pussy honey.

My crotch was soaking wet from her drool, and her pussy juices, and some of my own sperm. But what the fuck. This was what life is all about. Having fun and getting fucked as much and as often as possible. You see why I wear button fly jeans? When it's really necessary to get some good loving, but you don't want to get naked, it's great when you don't have to worry about zippers.

We eventually were finished, and we got ourselves together. I gave her a smack on her round ass as we exited the closet and went back to finish our drinks. Never waste good beer or whiskey.