Buy One, Get One Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, she lifted herself off but without breaking physical contact, she used her hand to guide him towards the gateway to her anus. She was so horny and his cock was so slippery that after just a slight wince, she absorbed his entire length deep within her body.

The expression on her face was one of total ecstasy and she just rocked back and forth enjoying the experience of having a man's cock in her arse for the first time.

I suggested to Calvin, "When you've had enough of us, why don't you give your mate a hand with Sarah?"

He looked across and knew exactly what I meant so after a few more deep satisfying thrusts, he climbed onto the bed and crawled over to the other two.

He straightened Sarah's legs and leaned her back against Ian's chest. Calvin went down on her and flicked her clit with his tongue before lifting her legs slightly so that he could get between them. He offered the tip of his cock to her moist hole and gently jiggled it in.

Sarah was already gasping but when Calvin's gorgeous black cock disappeared completely into her body, she actually cried.

"Are we hurting you?" Calvin asked compassionately.

"No" she sobbed, "I'm just so fucking happy."

Without seeking each other's consent, Angela and I slipped between each other's legs until our pussies locked together then we started grinding.

"Are you sure you've never done this before Angela?" I asked.

"Never," she replied but I've seen girls do it in films and have always wondered what it's like."

"And what is it like?" I asked.

She paused for a moment and said, "Give me half an hour and I'll let you know."

Then we giggled and carried on grinding. We were both so wet that we could see each other's juices mixing at the point of contact. We each dipped our fingers into the gloop and licked them dry.

Angela looked across at her friend with a cock in each hole and said, "Jesus Candy, I really want some of that."

Sarah heard her and said, "Come on Angie, let's swap.

Angela disconnected from me and the two guys let Sarah pull herself free. She crawled over to me and slipped between my legs. Our juices were soon mixing and Angela was getting ready for her first double penetration.

She decided to straddle Ian and lowered herself onto his chest. She reached between her legs and guided his cock into her vagina. There was a short pause while Calvin drizzled some lube on his cock and his forefinger, which he then proceed to ease into Angela's tight orifice. Gradually he worked it in until it was freely moving in and out. Angela's arse was gradually surrendering and it wasn't long before he'd created an opening that his big black cock could penetrate with ease and comfort.

As he slipped the first two or three inches in, she winced but after a few tender strokes she absorbed him completely with no sign of discomfort.

When the two men started to fuck her with rhythmic synchronised strokes she just whimpered softly and slowly, "Fuuuuckinell."

I was quite happy grinding with Sarah but after a few minutes I think Angela's holes needed a break because she pleaded, "Candy, can you take over for a while?"

Basically we just swapped places. Angela slipped between Sarah's legs and I got on top of Ian while Calvin filled my arse with his cockmeat.

We fucked and fucked and fucked until Calvin announced. "You girl's need to get ready 'cos I'm about to come.

Everyone broke free and, making sure that the camera had a clear view, we three girls lay on our backs supported by our elbows and our faces pressed as close together as we could get them.

The two guys kneeled over us so that when they ejaculated, they would just shower us in their warm milky cum.

With perfect timing they both gave a manly grunt and the three of us felt the spattering of their manjuice on our faces, hair, tits and in our mouths. The boys finished by letting us lick the last few drops as they oozed out.

We knew all this had been captured by the camera and we each of us in turn approached it, scooped dollops of cum off our faces into our mouths and swallowed it.

Our two studs were spent but we girls were still horny as hell and, in a sort of 'lucky dip' we each reached under the pillows and retrieved a dildo or vibrator.

We just went for it. Fired up the engines on the vibro's and just got them in. It really didn't take much to get us to the point where Mr Orgasm came to visit.

The camera would have recorded three women contorting, whimpering and shuddering like they were being tazered and, as the convulsions died away, our bodies became limp and our mood changed from ecstasy to comedy.

We just started giggling like naughty schoolgirls, our faces still smeared with creamy manjuice.

"Showers anyone?" Angela asked and we all trouped into the huge en-suite wet room where we soaped each other up and washed each other down.

Eventually we all ended up in the lounge in bathrobes and the evening wound down to point where tiredness started to creep over us all.

We offered the boys the opportunity to sleep with us but they politely declined and got dressed ready to leave.

Innocent kisses were exchanged on the doorstep and It was quite a sad moment when the three of us stood in Angela's porch and waved as our studs departed.

"Well that's that," I said philosophically. "That's the downside of a takeaway, once it's gone it's gone."

Angela made some coffee and we gradually got to a point where we just wanted to sleep.

We all trooped up to Angela's bedroom, disrobed and snuggled up to each other under the duvet in Angela's circular bed.

Roughly a week later I collected the post from our mailbox and was intrigued by the padded envelope.

It contained a plain DVD disc in a plastic wallet and a letter that read,

'Dear Candy,

What a wonderful evening we enjoyed together. I've edited the film on my computer and the enclosed souvenir disc runs for about forty minutes. It really is very hot so please be discreet.

When Don returned on Tuesday I had him in bed within an hour and demanded that he cream my mouth, I swallowed it all and we later settled down to watch the film. He was really impressed and indicated that he wouldn't say 'no' to a foursome with you and Sarah so perhaps we can arrange a little get-together.

I haven't spoken to Sarah so I don't know if she's managed to get Gary's cock into her back passage. I'll keep you posted,

Anyway, here's to the next time!

xxx

Angela'

I took the disc out of its wallet and slotted it into the player. My body tingled as I watched myself and my friends having hardcore sex on our large flatscreen telly.

I used the remote to 'fast forward' and reached the point where Jason and Kirk squirted on our faces.

Angela had used her computer software to produce a really professional looking film and had zoomed in to produce a fantastic cumshot.

She'd also been able to introduce a gorgeous slow motion replay to expand the moment.

It showed the three of us with our faces pressed together and mouths gaping wide while Jason and Kirk stroked their cocks, which were both aimed at us. With immaculate timing, they ejaculated at more or less the same time propelling powerful spurts of warm creamy cum on to our faces and tits. As the spurts became weaker, they let the final dregs drizzle into our mouths.

I have to say it was a pretty impressive sight so I skipped back and played it again.

Then I heard Ebony's key in the lock and as she entered the hallway she called out, "Hi babe, I'm home."

I replied, "Hi Ebony, hope you've had a nice day, come and have look at this."

12