BWC for Black Male Sissy

Story Info
Bi white Bull, blonde dominatrix feminize Black Bull.
1.7k words
3.39
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Meet Bass, which is short for Bashir Malong, a six-foot-seven, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome man originally from the nation of South Sudan. Bashir is definitely more than he seems, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. A lot of people, upon meeting the tall, handsome brother with the deep voice, wonder if he's some sort of professional athlete, and Bashir is always happy to let them know he's a true academic.

Bashir Malong is definitely the brainy type, don't let his good looks and lofty height give you the wrong impression. He came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Organic Chemistry at the University of Ottawa. He graduated with honors, and then pursued his Ph.D. These days, he's an adjunct professor in the Earth Sciences Department at Carleton University. This successful brother makes waves in the academic world, but it's nothing compared to what he does in the worlds of swinging and BDSM...

Like a lot of Muslim men, Bashir Malong finds Western women fascinating, in part because they're so different from the conservative and sexually uptight ladies of his hometown of Djouba, South Sudan. When Bass came to study at the University of Ottawa, he was only twenty years old, and had a lot to learn about Western culture, racial relations and male/female relationships. Fortunately, in and out of the classroom, the tall, handsome South Sudanese Muslim hunk is definitely a quick study.

One of Bass's former teachers, Vanessa Montrose, was the one who introduced him to the world of BDSM. As Bass pursued his degree at the University of Ottawa, he learned all kinds of things from Vanessa, a petite, curvy redhead with frosty blue eyes who was polite and friendly in class, but a sexual cyclone behind closed doors. She gave the handsome, sexually naïve young Black man an education money couldn't buy in all things sexual and kinky...

Thanks to Vanessa Montrose's influence, Bass was awakened to his sexuality, and the towering young South Sudanese learned to assert his dominance in the bedroom. Lots of gorgeous women of all hues flocked to Bashir Malong, drawn by his masculine presence, his charm, his intelligence, and the fact that he was packing a twelve inch Black cock and knew how to use it. What lady could resist that, besides a die-hard dyke or close-minded frump?

"Oh yes, fuck me," Rachel Stirling squealed, and the tall, blonde-haired and athletic White woman rubbed her clitoris as Bass worked his twelve-inch, thick and dark dick into her backdoor. Rachel gritted her teeth against the wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain as Bass continued to pound his big Black cock into her asshole. Nothing the towering, dark-skinned South Sudanese stud loved more than taming those White sluts who thought they were all that...

"This is so hot," said Craig Stirling, Rachel's husband, and the short, bespectacled, nerdy, forty something White male sat at a corner, masturbating as he watched his wife get fucked by Bass the Bull. Bass ignored Craig's encouragement and continued to thrust his big Black cock deep inside Rachel's butt hole. Earlier, like a true cuckold, Craig got on his knees and sucked the hell out of Bass's big Black cock prior to watching that same dick go up his wife's ass. Nothing to see here...

"Craig, come here, I want you to taste your wife's ass on my cock, be a good cuckold and do as I frigging say," Bass said angrily, and Craig, cowed, did as he was told. Rachel winced, and actually squeezed out a tiny little fart as Bass's big Black cock popped out of her backdoor. Undaunted, Craig grabbed Bass's cock, took off the condom and began sucking the hell out of the well-endowed Black man's fuck stick. This was what he lived for as a cuckold husband to a gorgeous, sexually adventurous trophy wife...

"Hmm, Bass, I love the way your cock tastes," Craig said, masturbating as he sucked the tall, burly Black man's fuck stick. Rachel watched, fingering her wet pussy as her husband Craig, a rich accountant whom she only married for his dough, happily sucked Bass's dick. After a while, Bass ordered Craig to stop and then he put on another condom, and thrust his cock right back into Rachel's asshole. The blonde gal squealed, welcoming that enormous phallic presence in her tight backdoor. Just like that, the fun began again...

After that session with Craig and Rachel Stirling, Bass lay in bed, thinking about the events of his day. Things were going great at work, he was up for tenure at the tender age of thirty seven. He had plenty of ladies to entertain him in and out of bed, so that was that. Craig was bored because there was something missing in his life, and it wasn't until he confessed his most hidden fantasies to his good friend and sometime lover Vanessa Montrose that he realized what he'd been missing.

"Bass, you want to explore the other side of cuckolding, and that's fine, my friend Sir and I can totally help you with that," Vanessa Montrose said with a smile, and Bass nodded. A few days later, Vanessa and Bass went to the By Ward Market area of downtown Ottawa and met with a tall, fit, blue-eyed and silver-haired Caucasian gentleman named Sir, and sparks flew between the unusual trio...

"Mr. Malong, you definitely came to the right place, unlike those insecure and bigoted White males out there, I happen to be quite fond of Black male/White female couples, I respect them, and know what they go through, you and Vanessa won't be disappointed," Sir said, and Bass nodded. As the night rolled on, Vanessa, Bass and Sir bantered, getting to know each other. By the end of the night, Bass was definitely down for a threesome with Vanessa and Sir...

"This is so hot," Vanessa Montrose said, and the naked, petite beauty smiled as she took a chastity device and snapped it on Bass's twelve-inch Black dick. Bass winced, feeling ensnared. This was all part of his fantasy, of course. A big and tall Black man who fucks a lot of White women in front of their limp-dick White husbands was about to experience the other side of cuckolding, proving that Black cuckolds do exist...

"Feels tight but I like it," Bass said, and Vanessa nodded, then handed him the rest of the accoutrements he would need. Bright pink corset, mini skirt, sexy see-through leggings, high heeled shoes, and a bright pink tutu. Oh, and a bright blonde wig to go with it all. Vanessa even helped Bass with the makeup, and when they finished, Bass was ready for Sir's inspection...

"Bass, you look beautiful, for the duration of this session, you shall be Belinda," Sir declared, and Bass/Belinda nodded, feeling both scared and turned on at the thought of exploring this rather hidden side of himself. Vanessa fingered her pussy, watching as Bass/Belinda knelt before Sir and began sucking the tall, slim ex-military man's big White cock. Who would have thought that the tall, macho Black stud from South Sudan would make such a good sissy slut?

"Yes Sir," Bass/Belinda replied, pausing to speak while sucking Sir's cock. Sir nodded, thrilled to be dominating such a tall, powerful man. After Bass/Belinda polished his cock, Sir bent his new Black male sissy slut over, pulled down them panties, and spanked that cute Black ass. Afterwards, Sir put on a condom while Vanessa came over and lubricated Bass/Belinda's asshole. Without further ado, Sir pushed his big White cock into Bass/Belinda's asshole, and began showing the Black male sissy slut what true domination was all about...

"Hmm, your ass is tight, Belinda, Vanessa tells me you like to fuck White women up the ass in your Bass the Bull persona, how do you like my big White cock up your Black ass?" Sir teased Bass, spanking his ass while fucking him. Bass was in heaven and hell at the same time. As a Bull, Bass always wondered about the other side of cuckolding. Now that it was happening, Bass found it both sexy and scary...

"When Sir speaks you answer him," Vanessa said hotly, and Bass nodded, and told Sir how much he loved what he was doing to him. Laughing, Sir continued to ram his big White cock up Bass's ass, fucking the Black male sissy slut like there was no tomorrow. Sir got so turned on that he flipped Bass/Belinda on his back, raised those long legs in the air and looked into the Black male sissy slut's eyes while ramming his big White cock up his tight Black ass.

"Oh yes, Sir, fuck my ass," Bass/Belinda cried out, and Sir buried his cock balls deep up his ass, making really feel it. Sir looked at Bass, whom he totally dominated. He gestured for Vanessa to come closer, and she fetched her trusty strap-on dildo along the way. Vanessa silenced Bass/Belinda by shoving her dildo down his throat, and the Black male slut obediently sucked on it. This was her way of silencing the former Black Bull, at least for a while...

As the evening rolled on, Vanessa and Sir worked on Bass/Belinda, and put their favorite Black male sissy slut through the paces. Bass sucked on Sir's big White cock while Vanessa got behind him, gripped his hips and buried her strap-on dildo even deeper inside his backdoor than Sir's cock had gone. The two of them worked Bass/Belinda until the Black male sissy slut finally tapped out and begged for mercy...

"You were awesome," Sir said to Bass, when they emerged from the showers alongside Vanessa Montrose, after a steamy session. Bass thanked Sir and Vanessa for an absolutely wonderful time. He felt giddy with excitement after all the mean and sexy things they'd just done. The three of them had some wine, chatted a bit, then parted ways. Bass took an Uber and headed home. Tomorrow, he'd go back to doing the professor thing while also banging horny wives in front of their husbands. Still, Bashir also knew that once in a while, he'd let his alter ego Belinda come out to play with Sir and Vanessa Montrose...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers