BWC for Black Muslim Couple

Story Info
Black Muslim couple tries Big White Cock.
2k words
3.55
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"What's good, people, I'm Mr. BWC, and I got one hell of a story for you," says I, and I know I've got your immediate attention, ladies and gentlemen. I'm an average-looking guy, Caucasian, in my twenties, with brown hair and blue eyes. I live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Government name is Brian Wilcox-Crawford, and it's quite ironic because my initials basically spell out what I do for fun. I'm what you'd call a bisexual whisperer...

Now, you might be wondering what is a bisexual whisperer. Let me explain a little bit. There's lots of couples out there where the woman is kinky and highly sexual, and the man is bisexual, and this is where I come in. I am a sexually flexible masculine man who comes along to help make their dreams come true, and have lots of fun doing it. I fuck the husband while the wife watches. I fuck the wife while the husband watches. I fuck both at the same time if they want. I don't discriminate.

Let me walk you through some of my adventures, ladies and gentlemen. Fellas, prepare to get hard...and disturbed. Ladies, prepare to get wet, and equally disturbed. You've been warned, folks. If you're the sort of man who is offended by a thick cock going into a female mouth while on its way to a male ass, then I suggest you stop reading at once. I'm not for everyone, ladies and gentlemen. And I am fine with that.

At the end of the day, we all are what we are. I know what I am and don't apologize for it. Ladies and gentlemen of the readership, I am a bisexual man. Not one of those annoying gay guys who have tons of female friends, yet are allergic to the very idea of fucking pussy, or one of those narrow-minded straight guys who love banging women but fear and hate the power of the cock. I'm beyond such limitations.

"Nice to meet you, Rashid," I said, looking at my new friends, Rashid Ali and his wife Fathiya Hossein-Ali. We met online and they invited me for some fun at their nice townhouse in the Kanata area. Rashid is tall, dark and handsome, a fine specimen of African Muslim masculinity. The kind of man that I would definitely check out if I saw him walking around Bank Street on a sundry Monday afternoon.

Rashid Ali is my favorite kind of guy. The brother is college-educated, and works for the Canadian government in some official capacity. If I had to guess, I'd say he either works for Canada Revenue Agency, or some other government agency. A hard-working brother with ambition. I respect that. I'm a university-educated, hard-working man and I've been a KPMG employee for the past six years. I prefer to deal with people from the same educational and social background, regardless of color.

Rashid Ali is a handsome Black man with the looks of an NBA superstar and the casual confidence possessed by many Black men the world over. I simply love the brothers. I love the way they smell and taste. As for his wife Fathiya, she's lovely, thick, with dark brown skin and long dark hair which she usually hides under a headscarf for religious reasons. More than okay by me. I respect all races and religions. I'm an enlightened sort at the end of the day.

"Welcome to our house, Mr. BWC," Fathiya says, and the young African Muslim woman looks at me appreciatively. I nod and smile at her. As a bisexual man, I have a certain appreciation for both female beauty and male sensual power. I admire Lebron James athleticism, strength and power, and I also admire Serena Williams big beautiful butt. They're like my dream threesome, but I'm not rich and powerful enough to gravitate in their circles. A guy can dream, eh?

"Thank you kindly, ma'am, I want you to know that you and your husband came to the right place, I am discrete, clean, healthy and respectful," I said, smiling at Fathiya while nodding at Rashid. Folks, always play nice with the lady of the house because at the end of the day she is the one with the power. No need to be a social studies major like I was during my University of Ottawa days to figure that one out. It holds true in all societies, I think.

"Let's get this party started," Rashid said enthusiastically, and the tall Black hunk looked at me the way a hungry man looks at fast food. I smile at Rashid and disrobe, revealing my five-foot-ten, slim and fit body. The only remarkable thing about me is my eleven-inch cock, which is what earned me the nickname BWC. Other than that, you'd walk past me on Elgin Street and never even look back.

"Oh you've got a big one," Fathiya remarks, and the curvaceous Black Muslim woman pinches her breasts and fingers her wet pussy while watching me stroke my cock. I wink at Fathiya and then walk up to Rashid, admiring the Black Muslim stud's fine, masculine form. I've always had a thing for Black men, and I find the gay and bisexual brothers magically delicious. When I go for women, I prefer Black women. It's not a fetish, they are who and what I find appealing. Don't judge me.

"Not bad," Rashid says as he grabs my cock and stroke it, and I kiss him passionately. Fathiya gasps as I kiss Rashid, and after a brief hesitation, Rashid kisses me back. Fathiya's reaction is quite natural. Lots of women married to or dating bisexual men like watching male to male action, as long as there's no emotional attachment between the two males. Ladies, don't worry. I don't want to steal your man. I just want to fuck him.

"Go for it," I say to Rashid, and I smile as he gets down and begins sucking my cock while Fathiya watches. Now this is an interesting moment. I deal with women and men from all backgrounds, and in my experience, lots of Muslim men and Muslim women seem to have a problem with bisexuality, homosexuality and lesbianism. Still, I've known a lot of gay Muslims and Muslim lesbians, so I know a lot of them are faking the funk. Fathiya seemed both turned on and disturbed by watching her dear Rashid suck my cock. Whatever.

As the evening progresses, Rashid and I continued with our fun. I got on my knees and sucked on Rashid's big Black cock while his wife Fathiya came over and sucked my cock. The sexy African Muslim lady had trouble fitting my thick cock in her mouth. In such matters Fathiya really should defer to her husband since Rashid had no trouble sucking me off but what do I know? Gender equality demands that I let the wife suck my cock even though she isn't as good as her husband in that department. Welcome to the twenty-first century, my fellow bisexual men!

"Give me that sweet ass," I said to Rashid as I laid him on his back, and pushed my cock into his asshole. We use condoms and lube because we're smart people. Fathiya watches as I fuck Rashid. She comes over and sucks her husband's big Black cock while my thick White cock goes into his asshole. I am slow, gentle yet firm. I love fucking Black men in the ass. It's not a power trip. I love getting fucked in the ass by Black men too. I'm all about equality, folks.

"Hmm yes fuck Rashid," Fathiya pauses to say, then she resumes sucking Rashid's big Black cock while my cock fills his asshole. Rashid lies there, moaning softly as I fuck him. This is beyond hot. I don't last long and soon I cum. I pull out of Rashid, who's now hard from what Fathiya did for him orally. I smile at Rashid, and Fathiya departs, returning soon with an unusual accoutrement.

"Dude, she wants to fuck you," Rashid says to me, and I flinch as Fathiya returns to the bedroom with a strap-on dildo. I am both turned on and disturbed by this. I'm a freaky White guy who can suck and fuck a brother, dick him down good and proper. I can also take huge Black cocks in my ass. I love bending over for the brothers almost as much as I love bending over the brothers. Still, I've never been fucked by a lady with a strap-on dildo.

"I'm down for whatever," I reply, and I kiss Rashid, then bend over for Fathiya. The sexy Black Muslim lady caresses my butt and then lubricates me. I wince as Fathiya grips my hips and pushes the dildo inside of me. Rashid sits there, stroking his big Black cock. I feel hungry and mention it. Rashid comes closer and slaps my face with his big Black cock, and I hastily began sucking on it.

"Now that's my kind of White dude," Fathiya says, laughing, and she slaps my ass as she fucks me with the dildo. Now, as a bisexual man, I've gotten into all kinds of freaky stuff with both women and men. I don't like getting fucked by Fathiya's strap-on dildo. She can't feel what she's doing to me and she's way too rough on my ass. Only the presence of Rashid's beautiful Black cock in my mouth prevents me from screaming. Fathiya is having too much fun, I need to get her back...

"Mr. BWC, I want to watch you fuck Fathiya," Rashid says, as though reading my mind. Fathiya seems surprised but pulls her dildo out of me. I catch a breather while Rashid sucks me off, getting me good and hard. Fathiya looks at my crotch...hungrily. I roll on a new condom and Fathiya gets on all fours, shaking that big Black ass for me. After wrecking my ass with her dildo, the bitch is going to get it...

"Spread that ass for me," I say, and Fathiya complies. I smile while I push my cock into her pussy. Fathiya screams as I began pounding her vaginal walls, ramming my eleven inches deep inside of her. Rashid watches us, seemingly fascinated. I blow him a kiss. Honestly, I'd rather Rashid and I be alone in the bedroom, fucking and sucking all night long. Fathiya got my vengeful side activated by making my butt hurt, and I am here to return the favor...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Fathiya squeals, and I ram my cock into her cunt, and after a while, we switch things up. Fathiya wants to try anal sex, but she's a bit nervous. I promise to be gentle as I grease her butt hole with lubricant. I slowly, gently push my big White cock into Fathiya's tight asshole, and began fucking her in earnest. She howls as I fuck her in the ass. Rashid joins the action and mercifully silences his wife by putting his big Black cock down her throat. I wink at Rashid as we double team Fathiya, with my cock in her asshole and his cock down her throat. It's the most awesome interracial bisexual team-up ever!

Rashid and I worked Fathiya over until the freaky, big-bottomed Black Muslim woman tapped out. At one point, Fathiya rode Rashid's cock as he lay on the bed while I buggered her from behind, filling her asshole with my cock. Folks, I actually had fun fucking Fathiya up the ass. This bisexual White man's got a dilemma. Whose butt hole is more fun to fuck, a Black woman's or a Black man's? No need to decide, as I enjoy both!

After parting from Rashid and Fathiya's company, I got in my car and began driving back to Vanier, Ontario, where I live. I'm in the apartments near the Scotia Bank theater, and I'm a regular at the Blair Mall and the local Walmart. It's where I go to meet cute couples and singles of the African persuasion. I'm all smiles as I take a shower, and get ready for bed. Tomorrow is another day, and I had a lot of fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers