BWC for Mixed Couples

Story Info
Bisexual man fucks Black male/White female couple.
1.2k words
3.54
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

A long time ago, while working security at a certain grocery store in the town of Kanata, Ontario, area, Stephen Durocher met the lovely Leanne Allister. The two of hit it off, even though Stephen was in a relationship with a beautiful young black woman named Marianna Andrade at the time, and Leanne was married to an abusive man named Jasper Hodges. Stephen, a tall, handsome native of Jamaica, and Leanne, a middle-aged white woman from small-town Canada, struck a friendship which would endure for a long time.

Fast forward a few years, and things are definitely looking up for the two friends. Stephen has completed his studies at a certain Canadian university, graduating with honors. He works for the Canadian government sector. Leanne is recently divorced from the abusive Jasper, and enjoying all that life is throwing her way. A few things have changed, though. Stephen is enjoying his newfound freedom as a bisexual black man, and he's hooked up with several interesting ladies and fascinating gentlemen.

Of course, Stephen shies away from relationships because most women and most gay males cannot accept a bisexual man. Things changed when Stephen met a mysterious man named Sir, who is not only bisexual but has a real fascination for interracial couples. While the average white male grows disgusted and angry when he sees a black man in a relationship with a white woman, Sir actually becomes aroused. Stephen introduced Sir to Leanne, and sparks flew...

"Make yourself useful, Leanne," Sir said to Leanne, and the short, blonde-haired, forty-something gal nodded, and wrapped her lips around her lover Stephen's thick dark dick. Stephen lay on his back, moaning softly, although whether from Leanne sucking his big black cock or Sir's thick white cock up his ass, it was hard to tell. The sexually adventurous trio was definitely having a good time, to say the least...

"Yes, Sir," Leanne said, emphasis on the second word, as she began deep-throating Stephen's long, dark cock. The burly, dark-skinned young man sighed happily as Leanne sucked him off, even as Sir continued to drill his pale cock up his dark ass. Tall and thin yet muscular, with silver hair and lively blue eyes, Sir was naked save for his Cowboy hat, and the ex-military bisexual stud was having the time of his life.

"Damn, that's intense," Stephen said, moaning softly as Sir continued to drill his ass while Leanne sucked his long, dark cock. Sir sighed happily as he continued to fuck Stephen's ass while Leanne fellated the handsome, masculine young bisexual black man. Sir had been with a lot of mixed couples but he struck gold when his on-again, off-again lover Stephen introduced him to the seemingly shy yet wild and kinky Leanne...

"Damn straight, I like to stick my big white cock up the asses of black men who fuck white women, I don't go for gay black males because they're mundane and limited, I like bisexual black men, especially those in interracial relationships with women," Sir said with a wicked smile. Stephen nodded, wincing as Sir's cock went even deeper into his ass, and Leanne flicked her tongue over his dick head, driving him absolutely nuts...

"Hmm, yeah, Sir, fuck Stephen's ass," Leanne paused to say, and she rubbed her clitoris and pinched her nipples even as she continued fellating Stephen. Watching Sir's pale cock slide in and out of Stephen's ass turned Leanne on immensely. Unlike a lot of women out there, Leanne was open-minded and perfectly okay with dating a bisexual man, as long as he was respectful and decent to her. For Leanne, having two studs like Stephen and Sir to play with was as good as it gets...

"Leanne, I want you to get on all fours and shake that cute white ass of yours for our man Stephen here, he loves white female booty about as much as he loves big white cocks, the brother from Jamaica is really progressive that way," Sir said, laughing. Moments later, he pulled out of Stephen's ass, and the tall, burly Jamaican stud sighed in relief. This was getting to be almost too intense...

"Hmm, I want some of this ass," Stephen said, a little while later, as Leanne got on all fours and shook her pert white ass for him. The dark-skinned stud stroked his long dark dick and rubbed it against Leanne's ass before rolling a condom on his manhood. Leanne winked at Stephen, then grabbed Sir's cock and balls, stroking them gently. Without further ado, Leanne began sucking Sir's cock and massaging his balls while Stephen watched. The fun was just beginning...

"Watch me fuck her," Sir said, and he rammed his big white cock down Leanne's throat, making her gag on it. After a while, Sir put Leanne on her back and raised her legs in the air before thrusting his cock into her pussy. Sir's cock was long and curved, thick, with a purplish head. A long time ago, around the time that Sir split from his wife Mildred, he discovered his latent bisexuality. For Sir, the discovery came at an awesome time...

Unlike most bisexual males, however, Sir was quite split in his preferences. He liked to fuck black men and white woman, ahem, nope, he liked to fuck black men and white women...who fuck each other. Banging the two separately just isn't as satisfying as banging the two together. Sir's sexual proclivities are quite unique but the man knows what he likes and always goes for it. In today's society where multiculturalism and sexual liberation are the norm, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Fuck me, Sir, I love big white cocks as much as I love big black cocks," Leanne squealed as Sir rammed his dick into her pussy. Stephen watched Leanne as Sir fucked her and nodded in appreciation. He'd endured Sir's big pale cock up his ass for a while in between lovers and knew exactly how Leanne felt. The petite beauty whom he'd met in the grocery store in Kanata all those years ago was way freakier than he honestly thought she was. Had Stephen known, he would have ditched Marianne for Leanne ages ago...

"Stephen, shut her up for me, handsome," Sir said, and Stephen grinned and rubbed his big black cock against Leanne's lips. The sexy petite blonde got the hint and wrapped her lips around the brother's dick, sucking him off as Sir continued ramming his dick into her pussy. After a while, they switched things up. It's always fun to try new things and these three were down for whatever...

"I love this ass," Stephen said, smacking Leanne's butt as they changed positions. Leanne found herself sandwiched between Sir and Stephen. The feisty petite blonde rode Stephen's thick dark dick while Sir parked his thick white cock in her backdoor. Leanne's screams filled the air as the two bisexual studs, one black and one white, crammed their dicks in her holes. Leanne was in absolute heaven and didn't want the moment to end...

"Oh fuck, my pussy and ass are sore, I need to shower, who wants to join me?" Leanne asked, hands on her hips, while looking at Sir and Stephen. The two handsome, masculine and sexually adventurous bisexual gentlemen looked at the feisty blonde beauty who'd just ridden the hell out of their dicks, and smiled. Dutifully they followed the lady of the house to the bathroom, where more fun ensured. All is well that definitely ends well...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers