By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers

"Play with your tits for me?" I asked her. Her eyes flew open with a sexy smile and she grabbed them both and began to milk them again.

"Yeah? You like that? You naughty boy!! You re fucking your mother and she's gonna cum all over your huge cock." I began to use short shallow strokes, of the bit that was in her. She began a litany of "Oh fuck!"s that continued until she came hard, her entire body tight as a drum head. I just kept moving that tiny bit in and out, faster and faster. She finally exploded with a howl that might have brought the fire department, back home.

Somewhat self consciously, I glanced around to ensure our privacy and noticed Maribella peeking in from my bathroom. She seemed sheepish at being discovered, but I simply smiled. I did not beckon her, nor did she seem like she wanted to enter. This was a private moment; she understood.

Mom's hands came to my chest. "Oh baby!" she gasped. "Oh baby!" she pushed a bit more until I slid out of her. "Oh fuck! Oh wait!" She was fighting to draw breath. "I need, ... a minute, ... Oh fuck!" I withdrew completely and simply laid my cock on top of her again. She continued to abuse her titties, while she caught her breath, eyes screwed tightly shut.

At last her breathing calmed and her eyes came open on me. She seemed embarrassed. "Holy shit, sweetheart, ..." I grinned. "What an incredible fuck baby!" I reminded her that we hadn't actually fucked yet.

"I haven't really gotten in you yet." She shook her head in wonder. "There's a lot more of me to go, I'm afraid." She burst out laughing, the dam of her tensioning bursting as well.

"Well then, ... I need a minute to gather myself for that, then sweetheart." I leaned down and we kissed deeply. Her arms came around me she crushed me to her. We kissed long and deep and then she pulled my face back from hers; we shared a long look. "I need to pee." She stated plainly. I smiled.

She pushed me back and jumped up, heading for the bathroom. This caught Maribella completely off-guard. She had been leaning on the door frame, nude and quietly masturbating, when she suddenly scrambled to try and hide, comically flailing her arms and looking around for a hiding place. Mom laughed out loud at her predicament and simply went to her and wrapped her arms around her and they kissed. Maribella visibly relaxed then, as Mom went to pee.

When Mom returned, Maribella made herself scarce. We shared some more fruit, feeding each other and kissing a bit. We drank some champagne, and busied ourselves without speaking at all. It was funny how domestic we were acting, mother and son, nude and aroused.

Finally, Mom laid back into the pillows again and ran her fingernails over my thigh, enticingly. She opened her legs for me and simply waited. I fed her one more exquisite morsel of the ripest mango and then kissed her lips softly. I then moved to kneel again between her thighs. We assumed the same position, readying ourselves for more of the same.

I repeated almost exactly the same pace and actions that had led to my being a third of the way in her body before. The slow pace created the same insane arousal in us both. This time her eyes never left mine, as I worked gently, but forcefully into her. They did seem to lose focus a bit when I went deep. She milked her tits for me which I was enthralled by. I gathered her clitoris in her hood, between thumb and forefinger and jacked her off, like a little cock. She was building up to cum again.

By now I had half my cock in her. I reached back to take hold of her head and pull her up so that she could see the progress between us. A deep, satisfied moan came from her. She was not as tight in this deep as she had been at the opening. I felt as though I could now sink in her completely without causing damage.

"Andrea Jean?" I asked her. Her eyes focused on me at her name. "Are you ready for all of me?" She steeled herself for it, then nodded seriously. "Yeah? I think you are, and I can't take anymore of this. I need to sink it all the way in you now."

"I'm ready, ... Kevin. I'm ready. Give me all of your love, sweetheart." She then followed it by saying, "Maribella?" I glanced over to see her peeking again. Mom didn't even look her way, she simply knew she was there. "Maribella?" she repeated and reached a hand out for her.

Maribella shyly entered the room. She looked as if she had been totally caught red-handed, spying on the guests. Mom's hand remained open and inviting. Maribella, slowly crossed the room and took it. It was then that Mom turned to smile at her and patted the bed for her to sit and watch. "I got to watch you with Kevin. Now you get to watch me. Watch my son fuck his mother." Maribella repeated this last part in Spanish, but so quietly we almost couldn't hear her.

"I'm ready, sweet lover son. Fuck me. Fuck your mother so deep baby."

I began to move in her again, slowly gently, out then back in, using half of my cock, sticky and wet with her juice. I withdrew to just the tip, gazed into her eyes and then pushed forward. It was a fairly slow insertion, but it didn't end and didn't end, until finally I forced it right down to the root, out pubic bones mashed against each other. Mom was practically doubled over, muscles tightly constricted, watching me bottom out. Her breath was held tightly, and she remained coiled like a spring.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" she cried out at last, expelling her held breath. Her body came loose and she flopped back into the pillows. She gasped a few deep breaths. "FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" she cried out again. I remained very still, crammed into her so deep. She seemed like she was struggling to catch breath.

I withdrew completely, which brought her eyes open with a panicked expression, like I might stop. Instead I worked my full length back into her again. Her eyes rolled closed and she nodded and smiled slightly. I then did it again, then again.

"Oh yes, Kev!" she said quietly, without enough breath to make it loud. "Oh fuck yes, Kev!" I continued my full length, deep strokes in and out. "Oh yes! Fuck me, Kev!" Her eyes now remained closed, as she concentrated on the sensations inside her body. "Oh yes! Stretch me, Kev! Fuck that pussy!! Oh yes! Fuck that pussy!!" I began to move a bit faster in her. She kept up a string of "Fuck me!" s until she reached another climax. She was so limp that her body just orgasmed without her even moving. Her wide smile told all. Her pussy gushed weakly around my cock which pumped more fluid out of her. She seemed completely drunk to me.

By now I was beginning to pound her little body. Tits bobbing and the bed quaking. She had handfuls of my sheets, but they did little to stabilize her from the effect of my body crashing into hers. "Shoot in me, Kev." She said weakly. "Fill me with your cum, my sweetheart boy. I want to feel you shoot your cum inside of my body, baby." I was getting close and told her so. "Mmmmm yeah, ... son! My studly fucking son! Give me your cum. Flood my insides!"

Maribella sensed the impending explosion and moved around so she could reach between my legs and caress my tight scrotum. She ticked my balls and brought to the point quickly.

"Here I cum, Mom!" I told her. Mom ooohed and ahhed, egging me on. "Your loving son is going to shoot his cum inside your pussy." She drunkenly smiled and nodded.

I was so close! 3 more thrusts! I jammed my cock in her tight hole and then withdrawing it to prolong that crashing sensation, I waited one more second, then shoved it home and burst my sperm into her warm vagina. Her eyes came open at that sensation and she watched me intently as I lurched and jerked, working it deeply in her and spurting warm thick cream against her cervix. She smiled such an angelic smile that I was overcome with emotion. I burst into tears.

I continued to fuck her deeply, ejaculating still, as I began to sob aloud. I was so truly, completely, madly in love with this woman, I couldn't control myself. I babbled to her how much I adored her, how wonderful she was, that I would always be there. She cradled my face in her hands as she cried too. I continued to fuck uncontrollably.

Maribella had left off caressing my balls in favor of trying to soothe my crazy outburst by stroking my back and shoulders. I was cradled by these two lovely, loving women. Finally, I came to a stop, still buried deeply within her body and then felt as if I might pass out. They both sensed it and helped guide me as I fell to the side. We three repositioned ourselves, me in the middle, and I feel into a deep sleep.

It was near noon when I was awakened by splashing in the pool. I looked around to find myself alone. I rolled over and stretched, replaying in my mind the image of my mother lurching wildly on my bed as I pounded her tight little pussy. She had been such an incredible bundle of sexual energy, that I had practically passed out after I came in her. The recollection was making me erect yet again. I staggered to the bathroom and relieved myself.

Strolling to the open door, I gazed out at the image of my mother swimming nude in the pool. She moved to the edge and just stood there. The look on her face, gave me a cold chill. She had the same distant, pensive look from this morning on the beach. I watched her for a long time and she appeared to consider, very seriously, what had taken place an hour ago. She swam to the stairs, climbed out and then went and sat in a large arm chair. She didn't bother to dry and even get a towel. She pulled her knees up and again fell into that look of deep thought.

I became worried that we had gone too far and that she was having real second thoughts; too late though it was. I went and sat on my little balcony and gazed at the sea, wondering how I could fix this if she really had considered that we had gone way too far.

I noted that my tablet was sitting on the table in the corner. I was sure I had returned it to my room to charge. I took in the tableau of the table and 2 chairs pulled up to it, that also had not been there this morning. I got up and went over, curiosity burning in me.

Turning on my tablet, I noted that the translation app was still running. Maribella and I had used it when I arrived, to communicate with each other. The last entry was in Spanish, which had translated from "I don't know, but I think he does." 'I think WHO does' I wondered? I began to scroll back through the translations and discovered that my mother had been sitting out here with Maribella, discussing what had just happened between us. I flew back through the various translations to find the beginning of this exchange.

"This allows us to communicate." Maribella had obviously begun.

"So my English is translated to Spanish?" Maribella must have told her yes. Mom continued writing for the machine to translate.

"The truth is, I don't know what to think of this."

"Please don't cry. It was a wonderful, beautiful activity to witness."

"It is just so wrong though. You understand that he is my son."

'Yes. And you are beautiful together when you make love."

"That's the problem, you see? We cannot, should not have made love like that. I am his mother and he made love to my body. His penis was inside my vagina."

"Kevin has a wonderful penis and you seemed to enjoy it the way that I did."

"That is beside the point. Of course I enjoyed it. He was wonderful in bed. I am so wrong for letting this happen. I enjoyed his penis inside of me, but that is incredibly wrong!!"

"You love him? I know he loves you."

"Yes I do, but that is not the point. He cannot fuck me. I cannot let him fuck me. Lord help me though, I did."

"Let me show you this. Kevin and me we use this for me to tell him of my life before when younger, my family, my leg."

I could only assume that Maribella had scrolled back through our previous exchange, wherein she had told me of her earlier life, growing up, her accident, because the next entry was,

"My sweet girl. I am more sorry for you than you can know. You are an amazing woman and have overcome so much. I am happy for you that you have found this life here with Blake and his friends."

"I am happy too. I only wish that I had a mother like you that loved me the way you love Kevin."

"I wish that I was your mother. I would love you so much. Care for you so much."

"Your husband and friends are not coming?

"No. My husband is never coming again. He has left me for another woman in another country. He has a child with her and I will never see him again. I don't know what he told our friends, but they are not coming either."

"Do not feel so sad. Kevin is here to love you and I am here to take care of you."

"Yes, but Kevin cannot be my lover. That is so wrong."

"Is it? You love him and he loves you and you together are such passionate lovers. He gives your body so much pleasure."

"Yes. He certainly does. But how can I let him. Do you know the term INCEST?"

"Yes. It is the same in Spanish. Incesto. Kevin has no girlfriend at home?"

"Not that I know of. He does not tell me such things."

"If Kevin wanted to give me sexy pleasure the way he wants to give you, I would be very happy. Why are not you happy with the sexy pleasure he gives you?"

"Maribella it is wrong. That is all there is to say about it."

"If I say it is not wrong, and Kevin says it is not wrong, and you want it to be not wrong, then who else is to decide that it is wrong. Why do they get to be the one to decide? I say it is not wrong. Let Kevin make sexy pleasure to you. I wish he would make sexy pleasure to me. Maybe he would make sexy pleasure to you and me together."

"Maribella, you are such a wonderful girl. I sure Kevin wants to make sexy pleasure to you. I watched him doing it. I would even make sexy pleasure with you. I need to think though. I don't think I can do that with him again."

"I wish you would let him to do it to you again so I can watch again."

"You are as naughty as I am."

"I would dream to be."

"You relax. I will make lunch. Can I kiss you?"

"Do you think Kevin wants to make sexy pleasure to you and me together?"

"I don't know, but I think he does."

I laid my tablet down gently, leaning back into my chair to digest what I had read, the conversation they had while I slept. I pictured them sitting here together, hip to hip, passing the tablet back and forth, then finally ending the conversation with a kiss. 'Make sexy pleasure to them together?' I thought. What are you fucking kidding me? My cock ached again at the thought of that notion. I heard Maribella ring the little gong that signaled that lunch was ready.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers
12