By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maribella fell into a deep sleep with my mother caressing her long luxurious hair. I blew my mother a kiss and mouthed that I would sleep in my room. Mom gave me the most loving smile, and silently thanked me and told me that she loved me.

I was buzzing with arousal and energy and thoughts of a potential future with these two incredible women. I climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

The sky was just getting light when I awoke. The jungle sounded quieter than it had since I'd arrived. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went searching for coffee. On impulse, I checked to see that Mom had stayed all night with Maribella; she apparently had.

I started a pot of coffee as Maribella was not up yet. She had been up before me every morning so far. I couldn't resist peeking in on them. I was just rounding the corner to her room when I heard the quiet moaning. I frozen and perked up my ears. My penis apparently perked up his ears as well, growing quickly at the sensuous sounds of women in pleasure. I peeked, not wanting to disturb, and was greeted with an incredible sight.

Maribella's shapely behind was facing me, she on her knees, as my Mom's hands caressed her curves. They were engaged in a passionate 69, had been for a while it appeared. I could make out the top of Mom's head as she busied herself, eating her lover's wet pussy. She was moaning deeply into Maribella's pussy as she approached her own orgasm. I backed up and returned to the kitchen. I felt certain that at some point, in the very near future I hoped, they would ask me to join them.

I took my coffee to the veranda and watched the pounding surf. It was way up from previous days, waves crashing heavily onto the sand. The day was breaking grey and not as warm as had been. I reflected on my entire time here and all that had changed in my life; all our lives. We would have to go home someday, someday soon. Our week was nearly up. I wondered about what Mom had said about taking Maribella home with us. I assumed that she was dead serious; she usually was about such things. I imagined life at home, in our home, no Dad, ever again; and fuck him.

Our house back home was a large estate house, built by my great-grandfather with his own two hands, his and his two brothers. It was huge by modern standards with large gardens all around, from formal to vegetable. The pool was across a large backyard with a pool house the size of most normal houses. It had been ridiculously large for what was typically just Mom and me. The biggest asset was that it was wildly private!

The family that farmed it lived about a mile away and never came around without calling first. I imagined that we could all live there, much as we had lived here for the past days, open and nude and free. I had developed quite an erection peeking in on my girls, now it came alive again just thinking about the possibilities.

Mom's hand on the back of my head surprised me. I jumped and shook back to reality. "Good morning love." She purred with a voice that made my penis lurch even more. Mom noticed it, and asked, "Whatcha thinking about, all on your lonesome out here.?" I turned and was greeted by the vision of my mother wearing the lightest, sheerest robe imaginable, not even closed in front. Her exquisite shape in full view. She sipped her coffee with a 'cat-that-ate-the-canary' look. Actually, she had that just-fucked look about her.

I was free to take in the sight of her beautiful breasts and hard nipples, her smooth tan skin, natural not-quite-flat, but lovely tummy, and her swollen wet sex. Her labia looked like they'd been chewed on lovingly. Her eyes also took a long languid gaze at my hard penis standing up proudly, eager to impress my own mother with its virility.

Maribella appeared at her side, in a matching robe, also completely open in front. She had the wary look of someone not quite sure if she should let go and trust what she'd been told recently. She did, however, slip an arm around my mother's waist, opening both their robes further. Maribella suggested that she make breakfast. "Better idea." Mom told her, "I'll make breakfast, you two set the table.

Maribella did not object, though I could see the words of objection forming almost automatically. I jumped up, cock swinging as I did so. "Sounds good." I said cheerily. "Kisses first?" They both seemed a bit shy at kissing me, that I might taste each other's pussies on their lips, but they both complied dreamily; I did taste them both.

We were lounging after finishing a lovely breakfast when Mom finally brought up the unhappy subject of heading home. "I think it's time. There is actually much to be figured out. I've been ignoring the ramifications of your father's leaving the whole time. I can't anymore. We need to get home and start, ... well, ... the rest of our lives. I can think of a hundred important things I need to do." She rattled off a long list of items that would need serious attention. Then there was arranging the flight home. Getting home from the airport. My school situation, ... and, ... and, ...and.

"But," she started again seriously, "I think the most important thing of all is, ..." She turned her attention to Maribella. "Would you like to come home with us?" Maribella had a look bordering on terror, that all of the things she might have dared to dream in the last 24 hours, might come to nothing. A lifetime of disappointment created in her an instinctive need to protect herself from hurt.

"Do you, ..." Maribella began cautiously. Mom stopped her, placing a hand over hers.

"We, ..." she began indicating herself and me, "want you to come with us!" she said emphatically. She gave me a look and I confirmed this fact with a wide smile.

"We both want you to come with us. Live with us. Stay with us. As family, as lovers." I added

"Yes." Mom added, "All that." Maribella's eyes went back and forth between. "We love you, Maribella."

Her eyes went misty at hearing that sentence including her name. I realized that we hadn't used her name much since arriving.

"We both love you very much, our Maribella." I whispered to her.

"If you ever," Mom told her, "want to come back here, come back home, I will send you home, I promise."

"This was never my home." Maribella whispered at last. "It has been many years, since, ..."

"You will have a home with us." Mom told her. "If you want it." Maribella seemed afraid to hope. "It's okay to want it. It's also okay to want to stay here."

"I want it." She said immediately and shyly. Tears came to my mother's eyes.

"Oh, sweetie! That makes me so happy!" they leaned into each other and hugged, crying. "That's settled, the rest is easy." She told us.

Maribella and I were swimming a short while later, actually making out heavily in the pool was more like it, when Mom came out to say that she'd made flight reservations for tomorrow morning. She was still wearing the lightweight robe, open in front that flowed beautifully as she walked, exposing her nude body in all its glory.

"I just love being nude like this, in front of you, both." She told us happily. "I want to live like this forever, with you two."

"Oh, Mom! Please do! Your body makes me crazy turned on!" She gave me a look as if to ask, 'Yeah? You like this body? You want this body? Does my handsome, studly son want to fuck his mommy like crazy?' I responded with a leering gaze that made her wet I think.

"I have a plan I hope you'll both like." she said as she knelt at the edge of the pool and then slipped her legs into the water. We moved close and began to caress her legs. "Since it's our last night here, all three of us, and we all leave here tomorrow, I would like all three of us to cook dinner together in the kitchen, eat out here on the veranda and then, ..." she turned a bit shy, "I want to make love to both of you all night." We both gawked like excited teenagers. Mom placed a hand on both of our faces. "I want you both, together, at the same time." Her gaze went back and forth between us. "I want my son's gorgeous thick hard cock to pound my sweet, ... tight, ...pussy, ..." her eyes burned with arousal as she gazed into my eyes. "and I want to eat your incredible pussy, as he fucks me from behind!" Maribella looked faint at the thought. Mom leaned in and kissed her deeply. "I want Kevin to fuck us both, all night, with that gorgeous cock of his, as you and I enjoy each other's bodies! I love you and I love loving you! You were incredible this morning!"

Maribella turned a bit shy at her admission that they had had sex this morning. "It's been years since I've loved sex this much. Hell, I don't think I've ever enjoyed sex this much! The way you eat my pussy sweetie, ..." she said to Maribella, "the way your wonderful cock stretches and fills me, ..." she said to me, "the incredibly naughty thrill of having my son ram his beautiful cock in me, his own mother, over and over, fucking me so beautifully!"

"Whew!" she said at last, moving to stand up. If I don't stop now, we'll be fucking before it's time." She gave us a warm smile. "I want tonight to be a heavenly end to our holiday. I know it will. I can't wait. But first I'm going for a shower." She winked at Maribella. "You got my pussy all gooey."

My cock was pretty much hard the rest of the day. We all packed and made ready for the flight. It was kind of sad how little Maribella actually owned outright. Everything she had at the villa belonged to the house. She had called Blake Sherman, the owner of the villa and explained that it was time for her to move on. He had been understanding.

We had a blast cooking in the kitchen. Maribella had picked out an apron for each of us to wear. Aside from these we were all nude. We all took liberties feeling each other up as we worked. My cock was rock hard the entire time. Mom even pulled me around the counter, saying she need my help. Maribella watched as she disappeared under the counter. Curious she came around to find Mom sucking my hard cock with deep strokes. Busted, we all laughed. The music played we danced as we worked and fondled.

They both took turns teasing each other's gorgeous tits, particularly when the other was tied up with carrying something and couldn't defend themselves. Mom and I both took delight in the happy way Maribella would come over and kiss us passionately. She was becoming more relaxed with us and feeling an equal part of our new threesome. It was such a turn-on to watch her and my Mom kissing! There was such passion, such abandon in the way they came together.

The sun had come out finally, making a grand final appearance for dinner. We ate as it dipped low to the horizon and finally set, on our last evening here. Dinner was as sensual an extravaganza as anything we'd ever seen. We fed each other with our fingers, shared mouthfuls of delicious morsels, that we'd prepared all day long, played footsies under the table. Mom even went so far as to scoot all the way down in her chair so that she could reach my cock with her toes. Dessert included licking chocolate off each other's nipples.

Finally, the food gone, the wine drunk, the dishes cleaned. We sat on our veranda and drank a last cup of coffee.

"I can't stop my hand from shaking." Mom finally told us. I was sort of alarmed until she said, "I so excited for what comes next!" Maribella and I shared a quick glance. We'd been waiting for the moment when the real activities would begin. I felt like a 5 year old at his own birthday when it was time to open the presents. 'And what presents?!' I thought.

Mom stood announcing, "I like Kevin's bed the best." She turned and walked to my room. Maribella and I sat there watching her cute ass bounce as she walked. Maribella turned to me with a sober look.

"I also love you two very much!" I smiled at her. "It is scare to say, but it is very true."

"I am so very glad." I told her, standing and taking her hand. Her nude body was gorgeous in the light of the torches and the moon. I wrapped her arm around mine and we walked slowly to my room.

Mom was laid back in bed, into a huge pile of pillows; an absolute vision! It was a constant jolt and thrill to be able to see her completely, beautifully nude. Bare breasts, sexy hard nipples, beautiful pussy! I had spent my life in loving admiration of this woman who had now suddenly become the object of my sexual desire. Some of her body had been plainly visible for much of my life, her legs, her tummy, her back, bare shoulders. Our pool was a place where she was constantly sunning or swimming in a variety of swimsuits. She had even occasionally wandered the house in bra and panties. Now those parts of her body that were previously covered and hidden, were out in the open. I could look at her, see the naked parts. More, I could touch her, taste her, pleasure her.

I stood gazing for a moment as Maribella climbed up and onto her. Mom's hands went to her sides and guided her upwards for a languid kiss. Maribella then dropped back a bit and went from one nipple to the other. "Oh yes sweetheart! Suck Mommy's tits. I love your sweet mouth on me. Love my nipples darling!" Mom's hands palmed her breasts as well. "Mmmm, such gorgeous titties baby. I love them. The feel of them. Perfect!"

Mom's eyes drifted to me, standing there watching, my cock dancing in anticipation. "Mmmm! And you! Such a beautiful son I have! And with a beautiful big hard cock!" she purred. "I love being able to look at you in the nude, baby! But more! So much more! I'm the naughtiest mommy ever! Lucky, naughty Mommy! I get to feel my son's big cock, kiss it, ... suck it." She looked like she was possessed. "I'm dying to suck that beautiful big cock darling." she breathed.

Maribella stood on her knees, distracting Mom for a moment, as she gathered all of her hair and tied it in a loose knot behind her head. The way her breasts bounced as she did this made my cock bounce as well. Her hair under control, she slowly moved back a bit and got herself into position to eat Mom's pussy. "Oh baby, yes! Give me your sweet mouth and tongue. I love the way you eat Mommy's pussy." Maribella grinned at this. "You like Mommy's pussy don't you baby?" Maribella nodded and Mom opened her legs wide for her to get comfortable between. "You're so good to Mommy's pussy."

I was enchanted by the contrast in Maribella's darker skin laying against Mom's lighter skin, both elegantly soft and smooth. Maribella's bottom was up in the air as she leaned over for that first taste of pussy. Mom moaned and cooed. I took the moment to move onto the bed. Mom's eyes opened at the movement and watched me lean in to get a taste of Maribella's pussy for the first time.

"Oh yes, Kevin. Get a taste of that sweet wet pussy. Isn't she heaven?" I moaned that she was; she truly was! Mom had made the comment that she was like ripe fruit; she was right. Warm summer peach I thought, exactly! "Yes! Eat that gorgeous pussy! I love her pussy!" We three just reveled in the erotic chain we'd created. "Be such a good son for Mommy. Eat your sister's sweet wet pussy for Mommy."

I think we all quaked at the thought that bringing Maribella into the family served to increase our incestuous lovemaking. It was shortly thereafter that Mom quaked in her first orgasm of the night. Maribella kept at it until she could take no more and pulled her up for a deep kiss. I lost contact as she did so, but Mom soon turned her in her arms, laying her back against her chest and took Maribella's breasts in her hands. She was now presented for me to enjoy more fully. "Keep going Kevin. Make her cum so good for Mommy."

I was surprised, pleasantly so, at the level to which my mother had taken to her new role. I hadn't heard her use the term 'Mommy' in many years, but in this context it made my cock dance. She was drunk with the naughtiness of creating and luxuriating in our pure incest. I French kissed Maribella's beautiful pussy while Mommy played with her tits. Her clit was prominent, like a tiny cock, which responded nicely to being suckled. She would push up her hips allowing me to fuck her vagina with my tongue, as deeply as I could get it in. She was soaked. Her labia were as full and lush as the lips on her pretty mouth. I loved the feeling, and her response, of sucking them into my mouth.

Her body jerked and quaked as she came in my mouth. The flow of sweet fluid from her vagina increased markedly, I just drank it up as it came. "That's it my loves! My beautiful babies! Make love for Mommy! I love to watch!" I looked up from Maribella's pussy to see mom watching me. "Don't you just lover her pussy? I do! I want to eat that pussy every day! Mommy's a naughty, naughty pussy eater!" she whispered. I stood up on my knees. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh baby! Put that fat cock inside of her. I want to watch it going in! You want your brother's big hard cock in you baby?" Maribella was panting, but smiled and nodded.

"I love Kevin's big hard cock!"

"Of course you do! I do too! I love to let my handsome, strong son use that beautiful thick cock to fuck his mother's pussy! Look at it. Isn't it so handsome? Let him push it into your pussy, sweetheart."

They both watched as I crawled forward between her legs. Her pretty pussy was gaping and drooling, the lips slick with my saliva and her juice. I stroked the head up and back between her lips, pushing against her clit, which made her jump a bit. Her lips were so thick and aroused. I felt her opening and pushed in a little. She sighed aloud.

"Yes baby! My beautiful stud, push it inside her pussy! Look how thick you are! Your cock is huge Kevin. I love looking at my son's big thick cock."

Mom pulled Maribella's thighs back a bit, both giving me better access and her a better view. "Let me watch it go in. How beautiful! You are both so fucking sexy!" I pushed a bit in, making her moan at the feeling. "Yes, Kevin, stretch her sweet little pussy, gently now. Don't hurt your sister, you want her to enjoy this!"

"Oh!" Maribella sighed, "I enjoy! Más! Quiero más! ¡Dame más!" she hissed working her hips trying to get more.

Mom left her hips and took her tits again, kneading and teasing her nipples. "That's my good boy! Push inside! Give her all of that sweet young cock!" I sank it in to the hilt. They both oohed and ahhed as I drew back and sank in again. I leaned forward and kissed first Maribella and then my mother.

"Does that look good?" I asked her. She nodded excitedly. "You like my big cock, Mommy?" she nodded more, biting her lower lip. "You like to watch my fat cock just fucking in and out, pounding her pretty little pussy?" Her eyes were glazed with arousal.

"You want me to fuck you like this too, don't you?"

"Oh baby yes!" She cried out. I pushed back up and made a show of letting her watch as Maribella's pussy lips pulled outwards, not wanting to let go of my cock each time I withdrew. Then he wet sound of my thick shaft sloshing back in.

"I love the idea of using this big, thick cock to fill your pussy! Mmmmm, my naughty Mommy wants to let her only son push his big fat cock all the way inside her body, stretch her little pussy and fuck her! You want that don't you?" She moaned loudly that she did.

"You love the idea of your son seeing you totally nude, touching your body, loving your nude body, touching you, ... fucking you!" Maribella couldn't stand it another moment and gently pushed me back. I withdrew from her incredible pussy slowly, wetly. And she moved to change into the same position, only my mother in the front this time. Mom was kind of limp from insane arousal, and Maribella moved her like a rag doll into position. She took Mom's fantastic tits in her hands and watched intently as I got into position.

I leaned down and kissed Mom lips and our tongues found each other. "I love you so much." I whispered. "No man will ever love you more than me." Mom's wet eyes gazed into mine. "It's just not possible. Plus, it is the greatest thrill of my life to make love to you!" A tear ran down her cheek and I gently wiped it away and then gently I began to tease the thick, smooth head of my hard cock over and through her pussy lips. She looked like she was about to faint as I felt the opening to her vagina and began to push against it.