By Air Mail Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa smiled as she reached up and gently pulled Amelia's head so that they were looking into each other's eyes, and after a moment, she began to kiss her in a different way, more intensely and with a fair measure of passion.

Amelia reacted with surprise and then she gave in to the way that Rosa was taking her mouth in it. Rosa was thrilled to feel Amelia's more forceful breath against her cheek and she knew that what she'd wanted to convey had gotten across.

Amelia pulled back for a moment, almost staring down in surprise, "That was ... oh, Rosa."

"You don't need them to teach you," Rosa smiled, "You've got me for that. I've never been with a girl that made me want to do much of this, but I know what to do - and we just need a place for that where we won't be disturbed. I'll show you then alright? Just tell me that you love me again.

That's all that I need right now."

They went on for a little while with Rosa being careful not to make a sound. Something which almost anyone could do, yet for her in a place like where they were now, she wanted to be silent, so she had to pay attention more.

"I'm a little nervous about tomorrow," she whispered, "I want it to work for you, but ..."

Amelia kissed Rosa's ear a little as she slowed down while she was speaking, "Don't worry. When Bobby got through with me, I was hurt and empty inside. You made it better, Rosa. You always have. All of my life, Craig was my best friend, but after me marrying Bobby, he was so hurt. He still tried to help me and he did, but ... he's always been shy and I didn't see that he was ready to be more than my friend.

Every time that he's had to go away, we've lost ground a little and it takes so long to get him back to where we were."

She sighed, "But then he has to go away the next time and we're right back where we started. You can only do that so many times and the last time, I thought that I'd lost everything.

That's why I want to really try this time. I won't forget you, though. I never could. Whatever comes with Craig, I won't leave you behind. I know we need each other."

Rosa nodded and she moved her hands to hold onto Amelia's hips and she raised her legs a little more. "You know what I want?" she asked. "This year you said is supposed to be his last time going away. I've never gotten to know him the way that I'd have wanted to because I wanted for you to be in his mind as much as possible.

I've always liked him, just because he's so ... I dunno, like I'd want a man to be like. I think that's the way that they ought to be to a girl. I've never done a thing with him, but I can tell that he'd care about anyone that he's with. I've never seen that in my life before. I thought they were all just dicks - and not nice ones, either."

She smiled, remembering, "But he is awful shy, like you said. He came in here one time when I was sleeping over when he'd just gotten back and we didn't know each other at all. I was getting dressed after a bath when he walked in. He didn't know that I'd be here, and I didn't hear him coming - 'cause I can't.

He looked like his heart was gonna stop. I covered the tiny tits that I don't have, but even so, he looked like he was stuck looking at my flat chest, though I could see that he didn't even want to, out of feeling rude."

"That reminds me," Amelia whispered just before she pulled back to kiss the cutest tits that she'd ever see for a few moments - each, of course - as Rosa went on, while running her fingers through Amelia's hair, "But if what you want to do works, then I've decided that I'd want to be at least better friends with him. I never had any real friends until I got here.

And that will be a big step for me, since I've never trusted any man since I was grabbed and taken away to Mexico."

"You can trust Craig," Amelia nodded, "I've never known ... I can't think of the word ... purer - I'd guess. Purer hearts than Craig and Tad's - if Tad hasn't changed. He's coming home real soon, Rebecca told me.

Maybe we can ... I dunno, both have Craig. Though if it all works out, and I'm not being an idiot to even hope for it, I think I'd want to marry him."

Rosa turned her head and they looked into each other's eyes, "How could we both ..."

Amelia grinned, "Never mind. I just know that it can happen, so don't think that what we're doing now will stop or anything. I love you too much to leave you in the weeds."

"Well that's something to hope for, anyway," Rosa smiled, "I hate being in the weeds. Too many bugs."

Amelia almost laughed then, but she didn't and settled for kissing Rosa for a little while.

"We can't change the past" Rosa whispered, "and I'm still trying to fit in here, but this is where I want to be, so I'm happy here in the bustling metropolis of Cascade, Idaho where a few people know me and care about me.

Sometime during the day tomorrow, you should come see me. I bought you whole box of rubbers."

Amelia's mouth fell open, "You did?"

Rosa nodded, "That old dummy in the drugstore, he looked at me like I fell off a truck-full of stupid when I asked for them.

I guess it didn't help that I was talkin' real loud the way that I do. Everybody in the whole place was staring at me. I asked him if he had some or not and that got him moving, though he still looked shocked or something as he handed them over.

I told him not to worry," she smiled, "I said that I wouldn't be talking while I was using them - I wouldn't want to scare the man off or anything, you know?"

They smiled at each other and slowly, they began to hump faster as their tongues began an ages-old dance.