By Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Armando's look that had come my way as I was walking onto the stage had been open, welcoming. There was no indication he was upset that I'd left him sleeping in his hotel room. As I watched, he took the slip of paper I'd written my telephone number on out of his pocket and waved it at me, smiling. We were good. We could be even better if we could get together again.

"That favor I'd said I might have to ask you for," Dunston said, pulling my attention away from Armando. The conductor was speaking out of the side of his mouth, looking at someone else entirely and smiling and nodding greetings with them.

"Yes, the favor," I said, not immediately remembering he'd mentioned one, but then dredging that up.

"The Italian soloist," Dunston said. "Something must be done with him for dinner before the concert this evening. By any chance could you take him on--take him to dinner and keep him occupied until we need to reassemble at 7:30?"

I didn't hesitate, my eyes going back to Armando, who was still seeking me out with his attention. "I have my concert clothes here already. I don't have anything else planned for the interval." My mind was racing on how much sex at the Phoenix Armando and I could wedge in between the end of this rehearsal and when the musicians call was for the evening's concert.

"He doesn't speak much English. You aren't conversant in Italian, are you?"

"No, but we'll manage," I responded. It hadn't been an insurmountable problem thus far, not that I would tell Dunston that, and Armando spoke a whole hell of a lot better English than I spoke Italian.

"Very good," Dunston said. "I will, of course, give you symphony funds to spend on the meal."

"Molto buono," I murmured.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I responded, assuming Ronald Dunston wouldn't appreciate hearing my explanation for that little reference. I wasn't looking at Armando now, though. My gaze had gone over to the trumpet section, picking Josh Fisher out, who was looking at me like a puppy dog in heat. I'd halfway promised to spend the interval between the rehearsal and concert with Fisher. We hadn't said how we'd use the time, but there wasn't much mystery how it would have gone.

All was not lost. I wondered if, by chance, Armando and Josh had ever done a threesome--or a double penetration. They were both players. I thought there were grounds for thinking they might both like to play with me between the rehearsal and the concert.

I smiled at Josh and nodded my head toward Armando. Josh had seen Armando and me together. He looked over at Armando, who seemed to understand, and the two studs smiled at each other.

Molto buono.

Dunston had a hand on my arm as I looked away from the two studs. For the first time he was showing a connection. I don't know if he'd seen the three-way looks between Armando, Josh, and me, but somehow, instinctively, Dunston seemed to realize he had to assert something of his own privileges or lose position.

"Grant," he said, giving me a little smile. "I thought perhaps, after the concert, I could take you somewhere... a little celebratory something for your first participation in a symphony concert. I can arrange more, of course."

Ah, yes, I mustn't lose sight of my goals. I did want to be offered a seat in the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, and Ronald Dunston was my path in that direction.

I smiled at him. "We'll see what this evening brings, but it sounds like a plan."

* * * *

Armando naked, fisting his cock and stroking it, drew me, also naked, to him where he sat on the foot of the bed in his motel room and pressed me down onto my knees between his spread thighs. I took his cock in my mouth and gave him head. Behind me, Josh, naked, moved in close behind me. Taking his erection in his hand, he rubbed it against my cheek. I pulled my mouth off Armando's cock briefly to turn and give Josh's erection a little attention. Josh pulled away from me, but just to roll on a Trojan Magnum and lube it up. He pulled me up off my knees, put one arm around my belly, and moved his cock into position with the other. I moaned deeply as he mounted and entered me from behind. Armando leaned forward and kissed my nipples and belly as his hands stroked me off. I came quickly.

Armando crowned himself with a Trojan Magnum and greased it while Josh fucked me from behind. When he was sheathed, he placed his hands on the backs of my thighs and lifted and moved me into his lap. Josh moved with the repositioning, not losing penetration. I cried out and writhed as Armando brought me down onto his cock, forcing his way inside me on top of Josh's already buried shaft. They held me between them, two big-cocked men sharing me, as I writhed, deliciously between them. I had settled down, they started to move me in rhythm, thrusting with one cock and then the other, pumping me in harmony.

Sitting across the room on a straight chair, naked, and with his cock in his hand, stroking it, the conductor Ronald Dunston enjoyed the performance and patiently waited his turn with me.