By the Grace of Guile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers

When the song ended, he didn't let go of me but rather waited for me to look into his eyes. When he did, he leaned in to kiss me and I thought I might cum in my panties as I closed my eyes and let him. Oh, my God! That first kiss was amazing! I wanted to let him taste my tongue but managed to restrain myself. Being a girl can be very challenging for a boy in many ways.

"Do you mind if I join you again?" he asked pointing to our table after our first kiss.

"I'd like that," I told him. He took my hand and led me back to my table. He grabbed a chair no one was using and pulled it up next to mine.

That's when I noticed my purse. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it because it had my driver's license with my male picture on it, my real name, and my address. "Holy fuck!" I said to myself. "You need to pay better attention before you do something really stupid."

I took a quick look inside and could tell nothing had been touched, but that taught me an important lesson.

Josh had brought his drink with him as we passed the table where he'd been sitting. I noticed one of his buddies high five him when we went passed. I smiled at him, too, as we went by and he said, "He's a really great guy!"

"I still don't know your name," Josh said once he helped me get seated.

"Callie," I told him.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said.

It was unbelievably fun to be in the other role for the first time. Rather than trying to get her interested in me, I was the one attracting the interest of a cute guy. Even now, just writing this, I can feel those first emotions flooding back over me as I relive the events. This sort of thing is now very tame to me, but at the time it was indescribably exciting.

"I'm here a couple times a year. You?" he said. I told him this my first time.

Being continuously aware of the role of deception in this...game...I was playing, my mind instantly came up with a way to get what I wanted without having to give in and do more thus exposing my true identity.

I looked at him and said, "I suppose I should tell you this now."

"I don't see a wedding ring so I know you're not married," he said with a smile. "Tell me what?"

I reached into my purse. As I did, the sight of my long red nails gave me another huge rush. I'd put my fake wedding band in a small pocket inside the purse before leaving the house. I'm not sure why but I was glad I had.

I pulled it out and without making a big deal of it, showed it to Josh. "Actually, I am," I told him as I slipped it on my finger. "Things haven't been going so well at home and I just really needed a night out. I feel terrible that..."

"It's okay," he said. "No need to worry. I wasn't planning on proposing to you tonight anyway."

I put my hand with the huge 'diamond' over my mouth as I laughed at his lame joke. "What I mean is that's not a problem for me if it isn't for you," he said. As he told me that, he took my left hand and held it as he looked at the ring.

"I really like you and you're very cute," I told him. "I just wanted you to know I have limits on how far this can go."

"No problem," he said. "I'm a pretty progressive kind of guy and I think the woman should always be the one to set the limits."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Josh. Now I won't have to worry about leading you on because while I would love to be alone with you, I wouldn't feel comfortable taking off my clothes. Is that too weird for you?"

"Not at all, Callie. You look super hot in that outfit so if you want to keep in, that's your call. No complaints here." He leaned over and kissed me again and this time I did let my tongue just barely slip inside his mouth. As soon as mine touched his, he offered me more in return. It was maybe a three-second kiss but it sent shock waves through my entire body.

"I'm staying here at the Hilton," he said. "Is it too early to ask you to be alone with me?"

"I wouldn't mind dancing a few more slow dances with you," I said sweetly.

"That can be arranged," he replied just as the last faster song was ending. As the first notes of Marvin Gaye's Let's Get it On rang out, Josh took my hand and led me back out onto the dance floor.

This time, Josh pushed against me as soon as we got close. "That feels soooo nice," I purred.

He was running his hand up and down my back. I loved whenever his fingers ran over my bra strap as it made me feel so soft and feminine. I was simultaneously aware of the silky feel of the cashmere as well as the tightness of my bra, and the softness of the expensive silicon breast forms inside it. I could smell my own perfume, as well, and there were a dozen new sensations flooding my senses all at once. I was in a whole new world; a world I'd wanted to be in for a very long time, and I didn't want it to ever end. But there was one more thing I wanted even more, and I didn't think I could wait another minute.

I pulled back and let him know I wanted to be kissed and without hesitation, I got what I wanted. I ran my hands through the thick hair at the back of his head and moaned softly. "I want you so bad," I whispered to him.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs," he said quietly.

I had my purse with me this time so there was no need to go back to my table. Once in the lobby I told Josh, "I need to use the ladies room, okay?"

He kissed me and said, "Don't be too long, all right?"

Once inside, I went directly into a stall and took a few deep breaths. I decided to pee before going upstairs and managed to get everything pulled down which was no small affair. I sat down and tinkled then had to be very careful not to pop off a nail as I pulled everything back into place. They were glued on but not so hard I couldn't easily lose one if I wasn't careful. Once everything was back in place, I counted to ten to make sure they were all still attached then stepped out. I stood in front of the huge mirror and washed my hands as another woman walked in and sat her purse on the counter. Unlike men, women love to talk in the restroom.

"Aren't they great?" she said referring to the band.

"They really are!" I said as I dried my hands. I pulled my tube of lipstick out and removed the wand to touch up my makeup when she spoke again.

"I love that sweater! Where did you get it?"

"At Macy's at Tyson's Mall," I told her as my lips once again took on a bright, glossy sheen.

"Tyson's I or Tyson's II?" she asked as she put on some more mascara.

"One," I replied. I smacked my lips together quietly one time and satisfied with the look, picked up my purse and said, "Have fun!"

"Hardly," she said almost bitterly. "I'm here with my husband." She ended the sentence with a loud, "Ughh!"

I smiled, tossed my head back a little, and walked out to find Josh waiting patiently for me.

We didn't say anything else until we got into his room and he turned on the lights. "Is this okay, Callie?" he asked me.

"It's a little bright but yes, it's very nice."

He flipped on the bathroom light then turned off the overhead fluorescent lights and asked me if that was better.

"Perfect," I said as he stepped toward me.

He put his arms around me and I put mine back around his neck. "So what are you limits, beautiful?" he asked.

I smiled and said, "Welll...the most I can offer you is...Clinton sex."

Josh immediately laughed and said, "You're real name isn't Monica, is it?"

I laughed quietly (laughing like a girl is one of the most challenging things to do and one has to be very careful with it) and said, "No, but I do own a blue dress."

Josh smiled and said, "Do you want to join me on the bed?"

I kissed and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

He led me to the queen-sized bed in the room and sat on the edge. "So what now?" he asked.

I sat my purse down and said, "It would be nice if you'd stand back up and take your shirt off while I get to work on these pants."

Another smile and he was on his feet unbuttoning his shirt as I worked at his belt buckle, snap, and zipper. My heart was beating out of my chest as I pulled his pants down. I gave him a seductive look as I reached out my hand to feel for his package through his underwear. "Oh, shit," he groaned.

I pulled them down over his growing hard on then pushed him onto the bed before pulling off his shoes, pants, and short. "Mmmm," I murmured as I got on my knees in front of him. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this! This guy honestly believed I was a woman—a married woman who was going to give him a blow job. And he was perfectly fine with that and nothing more.

Having had hundreds of blow jobs myself, I knew exactly what he wanted. I cupped his balls with one hands and grabbed his very large cock with the other. "It's beautiful," I said quietly. "Mmmm. I love it, Josh."

I kept my eyes on his as I took a man's cock into my mouth for the first time in my life. I let my full, red lips linger on the head for a while as I swirled my tongue around the mushroom paying extra attention to the underside. "Fuck..." he groaned.

I gently massaged his balls knowing exactly what to touch and where as I began taking his cock deep into my mouth. It felt even better than I'd imagined it as I practiced with various objects. I could feel him flex the head as it expanded slightly around my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I took him as deeply as I could then went back up and flicked my tongue around the tip some more. I couldn't afford to gag and risk coughing like a man so deep throating was out of the question. That's another lesson that must not be learned the hard way, girls.

Working in my favor was his intense desire to get what he wanted from a women he found very attractive. Working against me was his desire to grab my hair and pull it and to feel me up while I was sucking his cock. Because I was wearing a wig, I couldn't allow that to happen. I stopped briefly and said, "Sweetheart? My husband likes to pull my hair when I do this to him and I don't want to think about him right now. So...do you mind?"

"Oh, sorry. Not at all," he said as he grabbed a couple of pillows to lay on as he lay back. "I'm happy to just watch."

As I continued sucking his cock, he moaned every few strokes. "Jesus. That feels amazing, Callie. Fuck!"

"I love having you in my mouth," I told him—honestly. I wanted him inside me but, well, that wasn't possible so I settled for doing as much as the game would allow.

After another couple of minutes, Josh groaned loudly then lifted his head slightly and said, "Fuck. You are so incredibly beautiful. If your husband isn't treating you right, he should be shot." He lowered his head onto the pillows and said, "Jesus...fuck!"

I knew the risks of STDs and especially HIV but I wanted to swallow a guy's cum so badly I was willing to risk it. I made sure not to have flossed my teeth where I might open the skin so it was...well...game on. "You ready to cum, honey?" I said in a sexy voice.

"Fuck, yeah," he moaned.

"I want you to cum in mouth, okay?"

"Seriously?" he moaned. "Oh, God. I think I'm love with you."

I sucked hard and squeezed gently with my other hand until I felt his pre-cum. Then I used my hand to stroke his shaft while he shot his load into my mouth. "Fuck...me!" he grunted. "Jesus, that feels so fucking goodII!"

Like a good cum slut, I kept his cock inside my mouth and got every drop. I held it there until he was finished then smiled and showed it to him. He laughed loudly and then I ceremoniously swallowed all of it. "Mmmm. It really is good to the last drop!" I said wickedly.

I sat next to him on the bed and said, "That was nice. I wish I could offer you more, but well, I just can't."

He reached out and took my hand and said, "That was perfect. Say, maybe we could get together again sometime."

"I'd like that," I lied. I was actually hoping I could go back to the Blue Parrot and avoid him and find some other cute guy. Next time, if there were a next time, he wouldn't be so willing to settle for just an appetizer.

"I really gotta get home, Josh," I told him.

He sat up and said, "I'll show you out."

"That's okay," I told him. "Go ahead and relax and enjoy the afterglow."

He laughed again and said, "You are fucking amazing, Callie. It's none of my business what's going on at home, but I'd eat a lot of shit to get to the end of this rainbow again."

I had to suppress a loud laugh as I kissed him goodnight. "Thank you for understanding and respecting my limits," I said as I ran my hand along his cheek.

"No, thank you!" he said. "This was freakin' awesome. Can I give you my number?" he asked as I stood up.

"Um...I don't think that would be such a good idea."

He nodded and said, "Yeah, I understand. This was pretty great, though, I gotta tell ya."

"I enjoyed it, too, Josh. You're very cute. Good night."

"Good night, Callie. Take care, okay?"

I had quite a few more similar escapades at the Blue Parrot before that became too passé for me. It was time to start looking for a boyfriend who wanted a girl like me and it didn't take long to find him.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers
12