By the Roaring River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent his head down further; I could feel his nose on the veined surface, or was it my imagination?

"Richard," I moaned, "turn around, I want to suck you, too."

He twisted, jack-knifing himself into a sixty-nine with me. I was suddenly head-to-head with my first live cock. I was nervous, and unaccountably shy. I don't know what came over me, why the direct confrontation with this beautiful cock, even though I couldn't see it, should scare me. I sucked in a breath, trying to calm myself down. The musky aroma of his crotch flowed into my lungs.

"Are you okay, Ben?"

"I'm fine, why?"

"You're breathing funny."

"I was just thinking about how I'm about to lose my virginity."

I'd been thinking no such thing, but it was as good as anything to talk about. Tentatively, I stuck my tongue out and touched his erection with it.

He tasted as musky as he smelled. The flavor was addicting. I knew I'd never get enough of it. I nosed down, finding the bottom by feel and tried to lick from base to head. I discovered that it was easier to go from head to base, and that I should hold it steady with my hand. Richard groaned. I paused, unsure again, then dove in headlong. I swirled my tongue over the tip like every whore I'd ever seen in a porn movie. His cock was leaking bittersweet drops of precum. It was thick, viscous, and sticky.

My reservations melted away and I couldn't get enough of him. I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked, tickling at the little slit with my tongue. A few more drops of precum leaked out, not as much as I'd hoped for. Without considering the consequences, I slipped more of his cock in my mouth, letting it slide deeper until it rubbed the back of my tongue and I started to gag.

Richard's hot mouth around my cock sent shivers of heat up my spine. Involuntarily, I thrust my hips, trying to shove more inside of him, but he pulled back. His fist wrapped around the thick base and he rode the head with his lips. The fingers of his other hand found my balls, working over them in a way that made my eyes cross. I groaned around his cock and brought my fingers up to his balls, too. He seemed to like that as much as I did.

My wife had always complained about my cock hurting her jaws and gagging her, so I rarely got a blowjob from her. Richard didn't have any problems at all; he worked his way down to the base, getting all seven inches into his mouth. I had a suspicion that he'd done it before, doesn't it take practice to swallow a cock whole? It felt so good though, to have my dick buried all the way in his mouth, his agile tongue stroking it.

I dug my fingers into his ass and squeezed, kneading and pulling on the firm cheeks. His ass drew me like a lodestone, particularly the mysterious crack between his buttocks. Fondling his butt, I came to the sensible conclusion that she was wrong. I was simply gay, not a nasty pervert. I slipped a finger into the top of his vertical smile and slowly drew it down, until I was prodding at his tight, little rosebud. I'd seen my wife's once or twice, poked at it, too. I just wasn't interested in hers. His, though, I wanted into. I desperately wanted to fuck him.

I pulled up short and released his erection at the thought of fucking. The image of my cock sliding between those perfect cheeks was almost more than I could bear. I jerked it out of Richard's mouth before I shot my load down his throat. As attractive as that thought was, I wanted his ass more.

"I want to fuck you." I poked at his hole with my finger.

"Will you let me fuck you?"

"Ben...." His voice trailed off indecisively, full of fear and not a little bit of sexual heat.

"I won't push," I assured him, pulling on his hips to get him to lie on his belly. Diffidently, he rummaged through the clothing piled near him and pressed something cool into my hand. Lubricant of some sort. "Richard?"

"I had hoped, Ben." The underlying tremble in his firm voice made me vow to be as easy with him as I possible could.

Whatever thoughts I had about taking things slowly went out the tent flap when I grabbed a couple handfuls of his ass and pulled his cheeks apart.

Rimming wasn't nearly as bad as I'd imagined it to be. Something about slipping my tongue into him was actually pretty hot. Maybe it was the urge to stick my cock in there driving me. I didn't want to hurt him, and I didn't know how much the lubricant would help ease my way. The way he was writhing under me, panting and gasping made it worth while. A man likes to hear his lover pleading to be fucked like that.

I couldn't hold back when he thrust his ass up at me, demanding that I stick it to him. I crawled up his body, licking and biting along his rigidly muscled back as I went. I stopped when my cock nudged at his crack, wet from my saliva, his sweat, and a generous glob of lube. Taking my meat in hand, I went looking for the hole, the sweetest taste of heaven this side of the Roaring River. The tip of my dick slipped passed the tight ring of muscle. I shuddered and almost came on the spot.

"You're so fucking hot," I grunted. I don't know where I got the will power to keep from sinking home with a savage thrust. Richard tensed, whimpering, but didn't protest. Remembering the time or two I'd poked around anal sex with the wife, I set about soothing him.

I kissed his neck, his shoulders, and his back, murmuring a steady stream of soothing praise. Gently, I fucked just the tip of my cock in and out of his hole, sliding in a little bit more with every twitch. He relaxed a little and more of my dick went in. His ass was incredibly hot, so tight. I pushed more, squeezing his ass cheeks to hold myself back. Imperceptibly he lifted his ass, thrusting back at me. I groaned and shoved back, sinking in nearly to the balls. A few jerks of my hips and I was in.

"Ben..." he sighed. Just like that, he went from being a tight ass to being Richard again. I leaned down and kissed his cheek, then licked at his lips.

"How does it feel?"

"Wonderful."

"When I move, I'm gonna cum," I warned. My drooling cock was twitching already. I would probably cum anyway.

"Cum in me."

I reared back and stroked back in, once, twice, then I lost all control. I curled my fingers into his hips to hold him steady and started a power fucking that had me cumming in only a few jackhammer thrusts. I threw my head back and roared, emptying the largest load of my life deep inside of his ass.

I'm still a little muzzy on how I got to be lying next to him, exchanging deep kisses after that cum. Richard said that as soon as I quit bellowing, I curled around him and mated my mouth to his.

He's in California now, attending UCLA, much to Wes' chagrin. The ex managed to get all my visitation rights revoked. I'd go for full custody, but I'm not that much of a bitch. I've picked up a new lawyer, this one out of Kansas City. Richard and I fucked a few more times that summer, he took my cherry too. He was right, it felt wonderful. Right now, I'm packing my stuff and heading for LA. I'm going to meet him there, get a job, and then who knows.

12