Bye, Felicia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," Francine said hotly, and a smiling Ghanim happily obliged her, kissing her lips and her neck, and even her breasts as he slammed his dick into her tight pussy. Francine cried out, her arms and legs locking around her taller lover's torso as he fucked her. There was a fire raging at her core, one which only Ghanim's passion could tame. Hard and fast the two of them went at it, exploring their previously unspoken and unacknowledged passions, until they lay, exhausted, on the carpet, having moved from the couch a while ago...

"Now that was fantastic, ma belle, I can't believe I overlooked your beauty," Ghanim said, and he looked at Francine, amazed. Gently he brushed a stray curl from her forehead, and the young woman beamed at him, pleased by his words. Francine stretched luxuriously next to Ghanim, and gently tugged on his chest hairs. Ghanim winced and she laughed, teasing the hell out of him. Before she could say anything, however, Ghanim's phone buzzed and he picked it up...

"Who's that?" Francine asked, even though she already knew the answer. She could tell by the look on Ghanim's face. Felicia Thompson still has her hooks in him, he will never be mine, Francine thought with growing alarm, and she felt her heart sinking. Ghanim looked at his cell phone, smiled at Francine and then, amazingly, the young Togolese actually answered the call.

"Bye Felicia," Ghanim said, speaking loudly into the phone, and then he clicked it off and tossed it at his pants, which lay a few meters away. Francine looked at him and smiled, pleasantly surprised by what he'd done. Even after all that they'd done, and all they'd been through, the young woman never thought she'd live to see the day when her beloved Ghanim emancipated himself from his ex-girlfriend's clutches.

"Now, handsome, where were we?" Francine said to a grinning Ghanim as she climbed on top of him, and just like that, the two of them began round two. Or was it round thirty two? As Ghanim resumed making love to Francine, his hands roamed all over her curvy, sexy body. Caressing her thick ass, he gave it a squeeze and Francine laughed. Thanking his lucky stars that he at last found the right woman, Ghanim began truly enjoying her. Something he should have done a long time ago...

12