Cabin at the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sure mom. No problem." Gary mutters. We all chorus, "Love you, too," and the line goes silent.

----

"What did she mean you are stronger than us?"

"Not now. Put the oven on warm? Does the oven work?" Gary nods. "Good, put it on low and set the biscuits and bacon in it to re-warm. The eggs are cold. I'll make some more. You got eggs?"

Two heads nod, both faces confused.

I pull the egg carton out of the fridge and open it. "Did you buy these the other day? When you said you stocked up?" Another set of nods. "Did you eat any of them?"

Gary shakes his head.

"I've stuck to toast or cereal," Terry offers.

I show them the carton. Six eggs are missing.

Terry starts to protest. "We know someone made scrambled eggs. The question is who."

"Oh for Pete's sake, did you or did you not just see mom in the hallway?"

"Maybe." He sounds angry. "I thought I did but it was just a flash, like something you glimpse out of the corner of your eye, except I was looking straight at it."

"What was she wearing," I demand. "I saw her clear as day. Just like I saw her this morning. I hugged her," I insist.

Terry's eyes drop to the floor. It is Gary who answers.

"She was nude."

Terry jerks his head up to stare at his brother but says nothing. His face flushes a darker red and I realize something.

"What did you dream about this morning Terry? Don't answer. Think about it. You and Gary do your little Vulcan mind meld trick."

Gary snorts. "The Vulcan mind meld requires touching."

What a dork.

I know when it happens. It is more like seeing the thoughts enter Gary's head than it is overhearing a conversation. As soon as I become aware they've shared the memory, I speak.

"You dreamed mom was standing at the foot of Gary's bed. Only in your dream you were alone. You were embarrassed that she was seeing you naked, even though she's seen you naked a million times before. You were ashamed because you had a hardon. You were afraid she knew the three of us had been fooling around. You started to reach for the sheet to cover yourself when she pulled her dress off over her head. She was braless. You became more ashamed because you were looking at her breasts. Not just looking, but admiring, admiring how tan they were, how small but still shapely they were. You were staring but couldn't stop. Mom slipped her panties off and climbed into bed and snuggled against your back. Her breasts felt hot on your skin. You were terrified at the thought of her reaching over your side and holding your erection in her hand. You were even more terrified of the idea that that was what you wanted. She shushed you and you went back to sleep."

Terry's mouth sags open.

"Later, you dreamed that you woke up and told her where the hair clippers were in the bathroom. She blew you a kiss and told you to go back to sleep and you did."

Terry's face is white. He takes a step back and sits on the ottoman.

"Mom and dad were like you two. They could read you, not your minds, it is more than that. They could read each other. I couldn't, not until I tried to brain myself." I touch the bandage.

"But you guys couldn't read mom or dad, or so she thinks. I can read you. I can read mom. I think you can read me." I smile. "At least the other night the two of you seemed to know exactly what I was hoping you'd do."

Gary is staring at me.

"Don't worry. She and dad had no interest in your sex lives, or anything else really. They stayed out of your head."

I could see Gary didn't believe me.

"Scratch your left butt cheek," I think and speak simultaneously.

As the words were leaving my mouth, that's what he did. He looked at his hand, looked at me.

"Hit Terry," I think but this time I don't say it aloud.

His fingers twitch but that was all.

"I don't want to hit Terry." He whispers. Terry looks at his brother, confused, then looks at me.

"I told Gary to hit you. He didn't. I, we, can't make anyone do something they don't want to do. I can make suggestions but I can't force anyone to do anything, any more than you can. It's not mind reading or mind control. It's more like mind sharing." I say none of this out loud. I simply think it.

"What the fuck you talking about? You can make suggestions? What the fuck does that mean?"

I smile at Terry. "I didn't say anything out loud middle brother. You read me, just like you read Gary. Anyway, I meant exactly what I said. I knew Gary had an itch. I 'suggested' to him that he go ahead and scratch it; so he did. When I 'suggested' he hit you. He didn't. What I 'suggest' to him is irrelevant. All that matters is whether the suggestion is something he wanted to do in the first place."

Terry glares at me. He isn't angry; he's confused.

"Seriously, put the stuff in the oven. I'm tired of standing here with a carton of eggs. I'm starving."

As I crack the eggs into a bowl and begin to scramble them with a fork I review what mom had told me, about suggestions and not being able to make anyone do anything. They still look unconvinced as we sit down to a long overdue breakfast.

"Look," I mumble around a mouthful of eggs. "Are you trying to tell me you never ever wanted something from me or from one another and suddenly we did exactly what you had been hoping for?"

They glance at each other.

"Oh come on. I know you have. You told me having sex with each other wasn't gay because it was like having sex with yourself. Of course it is. You don't even have to ask. You read each other: you sync yourselves together. You both get what you most want from each other exactly when you want it. You work out any conflicts without saying a word. Of course, you love having sex with each other."

I wait till they take a bite. "Mom said it was the same with her and pop, that they fucked each other's brains out."

They both splutter but only Terry lets a bit of egg rocket out of his mouth to land in the middle of the table.

I can't help it. I giggle.

Gary looks serious. "So how do I know you aren't 'suggesting' I take a bite, or drink my coffee or fart. This is very creepy."

"Why would I bother to do any of those things? That makes no sense. I already told you none of us can make anyone do anything they don't want to do. This isn't mind control. The best I can explain is getting in sync with each other, grooving to each other without needing words to do it."

They look uncertain, even afraid. I feel sick to my stomach.

"Can't you feel how upset I am right now? I can't stand the thought of either of you being afraid of me. Have I ever hurt you? Really hurt you? I'm not talking about kid stuff, like kneeing you in the balls for cutting the hair off all my Barbie dolls, but really hurt you?"

Terry grimaces. "Actually, that did really hurt. I was afraid you had killed me for a few minutes." He smiles but I feel like crying.

Gary's voice is a whisper. "You're the new superstar psychic in the family. Are we afraid of you?"

The both look at me. I forget all the words and open myself. It's warm and bright without a trace of darkness or fear.

Fuck it. I go ahead and cry but it's for the right reason.

---

I sniffle my little crying jag to a close and we finish breakfast in silence. Between the three of us, it only takes a few minutes to clean up the dishes. It is only mid-morning but it feels like I've been up days.

"Why don't you and I head into town and get a light and fan for the back porch," Gary suggests, looking at his brother. "Plus, it sounds like we have to get that fourth room ready for mom."

Terry glances at me. "You think it is okay to leave her alone?"

I glare at him. "I'm fine but can't you two take a day off? Mom said it would take weeks to wrap up. I might already be in Boston before she gets back. Besides, she might as well take Terry's room. He's never in it."

Terry opens his mouth to protest but I silence him with a shake of my head.

"She knows you two fool around. She's always known. Dad knew, too. Relax."

My brothers exchange a look and I smile, knowing their decision.

"Excellent," I chirp.

We spend the day lounging on the grass by the lake. We only move to stay in the shade, or we only move to keep me in the shade. My brothers work on their tans. I remind them their cocks and assess are not as tan as the rest of their bodies. I consider keeping my mouth shut. If they sunburn their cocks I won't be the only one around here celibate. They repay my kindness by making a big show of putting lotion on each other's cocks. When they begin to spread the lotion between their ass cheeks, I roll over and ignore them. They make it up to me by using the lotion to massage me, even though I'm avoiding the sun.

Three days later we bounce our way back into town. Surprisingly, Dr. Mallory is right on time. He runs me through my paces, seems satisfied and then removes the staples.

"I see you decided to shave off the rest of your hair." He comments.

"I clipped it off." I leave it at that, not wishing to get into another recital about my mom doing it from a few thousand miles away.

"If you decide to clip it again be careful around the incision. It would be easy to nick yourself."

I shake my head. "No, I miss my hair. I'll let it grow back."

He nods. "Okay then. I'll see you in a month. If you're doing this well then, I'll say adios."

"Does it have to be here, in your office?"

He looks confused.

"Why don't you come out to the cabin? Bring Julie, make it a weekend. You can even charge me for a house call."

He looks uncertain. I cheat. I take a quick peek inside his thoughts. He wants to. He's beat. He's worried my brothers will feel like he's an interloper.

I hop off the table and stick my head out the door and call for my brothers. They walk in like they are expecting Dr. Mallory to tell them I have a week to live.

"I'm trying to talk Dr. Mallory into coming out to the cabin. He needs to see me once more in a month. If he comes on a Friday he and Julie can spend the weekend, do a little fishing, a little sunbathing, relax, take it easy."

The boys jump right in. "Excellent idea sis. What about it doc? You fish?"

"Not really." He still looks uncertain. "Julie does though."

"Best bass lake in the state. Come on doc bring her out. In a month we'll have the place ship-shape, we've got plenty of room."

Dr. Mallory walks behind the desk and flips through an old-fashion appointment book. WTF, the guy has never heard of scheduling apps?

"I don't have coverage for a whole weekend until the first weekend in August. That's a little more than four weeks." He looks at us with a question in his eyes.

"Perfect doc. Let's shake on it." As usual Terry does most of the talking. Mallory makes a point of shaking both my brothers' hands.

July passes quickly, mostly because it is miserable. The sun is grinding its heel into Texas. It's hot as sin and I'm still not supposed to swim. The boys refuse to as well until I tell them they're being idiots. They stay busy putting the place together. I help do a little sanding and painting here and there. They get a fan and light on the screened-in back porch which makes it so much nicer.

Two weeks into the month, I put my foot down. I pull a swim cap gingerly over my stubbly scalp and wade out into shoulder deep water. Normally, I dive in and swim to avoid the weeds but I'm so hot I don't care. The boys join me.

We've kept to our no clothes rule. We all tan nicely due to dad's Italian genes. My head looks ridiculous. It is a perfect white bowl atop my tanned body. I've been very careful to wear a stocking cap outside. I'm amazed at how dark the boys' scrotums have become. They both look fucking gorgeous and I can't have them.

It's been more than two weeks. I've been painting and helping clean up the construction mess and haven't had a twinge of a headache.

My brothers decide I'm not going to drown and begin to horse around. I smile at them and hope they never grow up so completely that they won't think it isn't hilarious to dunk each other. As I watch them splash and cavort in the water, I wade back to the dock, trying not to flinch every time an underwater weed wraps around my leg.

I clamber onto the dock and rest back on my hands letting the setting sun dry my body. The weathered grey boards are hot on my back when I stretch out on the dock. I consider getting a towel but let it go.

It's been more than two weeks. I haven't had a headache and I've had to watch my brothers beautiful and inaccessible bodies the entire time. Hot boards on my back or not, I'm going to finger my pussy until I cum. And if my brain explodes at least I'll die with a smile on my face and a wet cunt.

My eyes are already closed. Images of my big brothers float behind my eyelids, images of Chad as well, quite a few actually. I miss him more than I have been willing to admit. Julie appears, not too surprising. Dr. Mallory, now that is a surprise. He's a good looking man, no doubt. I think he is a very good doctor but I haven't thought of him as sexy, until now. I'm I such a cliché that I've fallen for my doctor? Christ.

I push him aside and picture Julie naked. I picture Julie naked with me. I picture Julie naked with me and Chad. Now we're talking. I imagine Chad fucking me from behind, that lovely uncut cock of his pushing deep into my belly. I'm on my knees, Chad taking me doggy style. Julie is under me. I'm eating her pussy. She's licking my cunt and Chad's cock. Mmm, that sounds like fun and I flip-flop us. Now it is Julie getting nailed by Chad's cock and my tongue slithering over her pussy and his cock. Much better.

A shadow falls across my eyes. My brothers are standing on either side of me.

"Should you be doing that?" Gary asks quietly. His erection suggests he hopes the answer is 'yes'.

I nod, biting my lip. "More than two weeks and no headaches, I'm following doctor's orders." I glance at my brothers. "We can't have sex but join me?" They look uncertain. "Please? You can touch me, touch my breast. Cum on my breasts. Please. I need to feel some part of you. It's been too long."

They kneel beside me and I feel a momentary pang for their knees on the rough wood of the deck before my thoughts return to my mental threesome. I imagine Julie's cunt spread above my mouth, spread by Chad's cock.

It's been over two weeks. I didn't realize it but it has been more than two weeks for the boys as well. The sweet ninnies have been abstaining out of sympathy for my plight.

As soon as the first splash of hot liquid sprays over my breast, I cum. In my head Julie cums and then Chad except it isn't Chad anymore it's Mark. Mark's cum is squeezing around his cock, dripping from Julie's cunt, where I lap it up, desperate not to miss a drop.

My chest is covered with jizz as my back relaxes against the rough wood. I continue to stroke my pussy as I feel my brothers' warm tongues begin to clean their cum off my tits. I peek at them through my eyelids. They pause to kiss, heads hovering over my body and they swap cum with their tongues.

Two more weeks I have to wait before I can fuck them but kissing is not fucking. I reach above me and pull them to my mouth.

"On the count of three, let's say what each of us would like to do with the day."

"So, one, two then say it or one, two, three, then say it." Terry asks.

"Say it after three, otherwise it would be counting to two," our brother snaps.

"One, two, three," I chant then offer, "Picnic in the meadow."

We all say the same thing, no surprise there.

I scramble to my feet and hug my brothers. As we amble our way back to the house, I tell them I'll put the picnic together. When Terry said they had stocked up he wasn't kidding. There are a variety of cheeses in the fridge, two types of hummus, grapes, apples, and wine. I decide I'll have a little wine with them. I haven't needed any narcotic pain pills for several days. My head and hip aren't bothering me much.

I can hear the boys, in my head, I don't need to be psychic to know they are talking about me. I envision myself wearing the big fluffy pink earmuffs I had as a kid. Their voices become muffled and indistinct. Good. I check for crackers, bread, and water bottles before joining them on the porch.

Terry is in one of the Adirondack chairs and Gary is on the swing. I sit on the arm of the chair and put one arm around Terry's shoulders.

"So, what did you guys decide?"

Gary answers. "Well it is clear you can, what did you call it? Read us, as well as we can read each other. We always thought we could do that because we were twins. You say mom and dad could do it too?"

I nod. "Yeah, plus mom said they could read you two. I think they were surprised you couldn't read them. Maybe you could and it was just too weird for you. You've always seemed to know what I needed or wanted before I knew it myself, even when we were kids. So, it seems to go both ways with us, maybe not as strong as between you two."

Terry and I turn toward each other and I lean over to kiss him. Our tongues touch and his hand reaches for my hip. He strokes it. When I lean back, I look at Gary.

"Is that what you wanted?" He nodded. Terry looks back and forth between us, confused.

"What do you mean?"

I point at our brother with my chin. "He 'suggested' we kiss. Did you feel it, feel the 'suggestion'?"

He shakes his head "no".

I shrug. "Let's not over think this. It's weird but you two have dealt with it all your lives and seem to have made peace with it. Is it so hard, or so much weirder, for me to be part of it?"

They don't say anything. I sigh. "Fine but please stop second guessing every thought. Quit wondering if I'm fucking with your head. For the billionth time I am not interested in your every thought and I can't control you any more than you can control me. Okay?"

Gary's face pulls into a "whatever" grimace. "Okay, but it still doesn't explain that breakfast. Are you trying to say you 'brought' mom here, turned her into some sort of disembodied poltergeist and had her make breakfast?"

"No. I didn't make her do anything. Ask her when she gets here. I don't remember doing it. Is it possible I did? Yeah, of course. Mallory mentioned something called a 'dissociative state' but I think that is a load of crap. I'm not crazy."

After a moment, Gary pats the seat of the swing. "Sit by me."

I join him, giving Terry a peck on the forehead. I pull my feet under me and lay on my big brother's strong chest. His hand strokes my upper arm.

"I like your new haircut," he whispers and kisses my head, signaling that for now the conversation is over.

We sit, not talking, listening to the soft sounds of the world.

----

When the wooden swing and chair become uncomfortable, we spread an old blanket in the shade and laze the early part of the afternoon away. I doze. I wake to feel one or the other of my brothers rubbing my back, or leg, or arm. Gary retrieves a book and I lay with my head resting on the small of his back as he reads, propped up on his elbows.

Terry stretches out beside me and I reach behind and fondle his cock in more of a bonding fashion than an erotic one. He gets hard but does nothing about it. I roll over and lay on his chest. Gary sets the book aside and when he rolls on his back, I fondle him in the same amicable fashion.

It's Gary who announces it is time for the picnic. He's hungry. It doesn't take long to pack up the food. They refuse to let me carry anything except the water bottle. The blanket we've been lying on is draped over my shoulder. Before we leave, Terry runs inside and returns with the stocking cap. That cap is bound to itch like a bitch and I contemplate refusing. We can stay in the shade.

It's clear if I don't wear it we aren't going anywhere. So I yank it on, as sulkily as I can manage. It's a short walk to the meadow and once we have the blanket spread in the shadow I remove the cap. My look dares them to say something about it but they don't take the bait.