Cabin at the Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers tighten and I feel more of her weight on my arms as she lifts up. I don't want to lose her. I squeeze with my belly, willing my penis to swell to new dimensions, wanting to keep her ensnared.

As if reading my mind, Julie whispers, "Relax baby. I'm not going anywhere until you make me cum with that big cock of yours."

Saying this, she takes me back fully into her body. She begins to move more quickly. I let her. I want to meet her body with mine but I don't want to hurt her. It's safer if I let her set the pace. For a moment I am certain that Donna and her brothers are standing over us. I open my eyes, turn my head to look toward the cabin. Nothing.

I realize I don't care. Let them watch. I'm shocked to realize that I'm excited by the idea they might be watching. I'm more shocked, amazed really, that I don't care if that idea excites me. I don't have time to ponder this. Julie is moving faster now. I've learned to read her body over the months we've been together. I do my best to time my orgasm with hers. It doesn't always work but when it does. Well, wow!

Her vagina begins its rhythmic clenching of my penis and she stills. She is so tight that when I ejaculate it is almost painful. It feels like my semen will have no escape. I picture a cartoon gun, barrel plugged, expanding before exploding into a metal flower. I feel her vagina bulge away from the head of my penis, the space filling with semen. When even that is not enough, I feel the walls of her vagina relax and the hot fluid flows back along my erection, out of her body, and over my testicles. My scrotum contracts.

When Julie collapses atop me, all I can think about is how much I love her and how much I hope what we've just done results in a baby.

--

"Oh my God Mark," I pant into his ear. "Baby, you're making one helluva sinner out of me. My daddy would be shocked. So would my momma." I giggle at the likely truth of what I'm about to say. "At least until she saw that cock of yours, then she'd be more jealous than shocked."

"Don't be silly Julie."

I roll to the side and prop my head on one hand. "I'm not. My momma loved my daddy to pieces. She'd rather cut her arm off than hurt him. He felt the same. But she made it clear to me, when I was older and he was out of earshot, that the notion that women don't, or shouldn't, enjoy sex was a bunch of a baloney. She wanted me to know I should enjoy it, that it was important to enjoy it, and like anything of importance it was not something to take lightly."

I roll back to lie on his chest and kiss the side of his neck. "No, baby, momma would approve."

Mark strokes my shoulder. I love the feel of his cock growing soft in my pussy. Unlike past lovers, Mark's will not slip out of me. He's a shower not a grower. Even unaroused, his cock is bigger than any of my past lover's, black or white. It will stay put until one or the other of us decides it is time to move.

"I've met your mother. She seemed a very proper lady."

I smack his chest, lightly. Men, especially the smart ones, can be so damn dumb. "She is proper and she damn sure is a lady. That doesn't mean she can't appreciate a good fuck."

I feel his body tense in surprise and chuckle. "Shock that east coast blue blood of yours again did I?"

"I admit that I find your," he pauses, "openness disconcerting at times." I hear that undercurrent of worry in his voice. How I hate it.

I rise up and kiss him, hard. "Sugar, listen to me. I love the holy hell out of you. Hear me?" I kiss him again, the hollow of his neck this time. "The fact I can 'disconcert' you is one of things I love, baby. Believe me."

Mark moves his hand to stroke my hair. His other rests casually on my ass.

"I believe you Julie. You couldn't chase me off with a stick."

He's quiet and for a change, I use my head and shut my yapper. I feel more of my lover trickle out of my pussy and I think of a way to keep my big mouth occupied.

I sit up and he frowns. "Are you getting up Julie?"

I wiggle my hips. "Maybe. What's it to you?"

"I like you here, like this." His hands stroke my hips and I shiver.

"Baby, why do you always call me Julie?"

"It's your name. What should I call you?" His face wears a look of confusion. Damn it. Why can't I learn to shut the fuck up? It would be worse to leave him hanging.

"I don't know. 'Baby', 'sugar', 'honey', something sweet."

He smiles. "You are very sweet but you're also quite tart at times. Can I call you 'vinegar'?"

I pretend to scowl at him, happy to see him smile. "You do and I won't let you eat my pussy anymore."

He shakes his head. "See what I mean? Tart and cruel. What if I call you 'Jewel'?"

He blushes and my heart melts. I rise up and he slides out of me. I feel more of his love run from between my legs.

"You are the sweetest thing aren't you baby?"

Before he can respond, I scoot between his legs. His cock is covered in cum and my pussy juice. A thick line of liquid runs down his ball sack. I stick out my tongue and drag it up the line, savoring the taste, waiting for my beautiful repressed lover to object.

I nearly faint when he pulls at one leg. "Sauce for the goose," he whispers. I know the saying. It was one of Granny Jean's favorites. I know it but can't believe he means what I think he means.

"Swing around, Jewel. I have not called you 'vinegar' and therefore you have no reason to follow through on your threat."

I still can't believe what I'm hearing. When he speaks again, his voice is low, demanding, full of lust.

"Come on, Jewel. Don't make me beg. I want to eat your pussy."

He has never ever said the word "pussy" before.

That's good enough for this gal.

I move around, swing one leg over his head. Before I can do more, his hands grab my hips and he pulls me onto his mouth, sucking greedily.

--

"Way to go, doc." Terry chuckles. I smack him hard.

"Come on. We shouldn't be watching." I try to sound stern but my eyes are glued to the way Mark is devouring Julie's cunt.

"Are you kidding me?" Terry snorts. "You just took us on a complete tour of their heads. We were practically fucking them. I don't think watching is that big of a deal."

I jerk him around and the smirk slips off his face.

"I did not take you on a tour of their heads. Their bodies, yes, but not their heads. Don't make me regret it more than I already do."

Gary's hand drops lightly on both our shoulders.

"Terry is just running off at the mouth, sis. What you did was, well unbelievable. I appreciate the fact you limited to the physical. That was the right thing to do. Was it right to share what they were feeling without asking? Probably not but I know you won't make a habit of it. The fact you are feeling a little shitty about it is a good thing. Still, I'm glad you did."

He's quiet. The three of us find ourselves watching the couple out on the blanket again.

"Is that what it feels like to have someone inside you?" Gary's voice is soft, wondering.

"Of course. You were feeling what she was feeling." I hesitate but see no reason not to ask. "Does it feel that much different than having Terry's dick in your ass?"

"You tell me. You have an ass and a pussy and you've had a dick in both. Does it feel the same to you?"

I nod. Fair enough, he has a point. "Yes and no. Both make me feel like I'm filled up but it is different."

It's Terry's turn. "Did you feel it when Mark came?" He's talking to me. I nod.

"That's what surprised me," he continues. "I felt it when Julie came. It's totally different than how I feel when I come."

"Really?" I ask. "I'm surprised. Mark's didn't feel so very different from my own."

Gary is shaking his head. "I agree with Terry. Julie's orgasm was unlike anything I've felt."

"Really? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Or maybe it was because I was feeling my own orgasm, Mark's, and Julie's all mixed together."

The twins stare at me.

"Didn't you?" I ask them in confusion.

They shake their heads. "No. All I felt was Julie's. I was surprised when I looked down and there was jizz all over the floor." Gary nods while Terry speaks.

"Weird." It's all I can think of to say.

"Amen to that little sister."

The tableau on the grass has shifted somewhat. Julie's ass faces us. It is easy to see that Mark is eating her pussy for all he's worth. I can't really see what Julie is doing but the bobbing of her head gives me a pretty good idea. I catch myself wondering how much of his cock he can get in her mouth.

The twins' comments make me want to slip back into Mark's thoughts, try to feel only his orgasm but I resist the temptation. I had my chance.

---

I've never been a believer in multiple orgasms. I've had some very long, slow, shuddery ones but once it was over it took a few hours to recharge.

The way Mark is attacking my pussy, a pussy that's sopping wet with my excitement and his cum, is making me change my mind. He'd never call my pussy anything other than "your sex" or "down there". Just hearing him say he wanted to eat my "pussy" was a huge turn on. I have always felt this deep passion he seems to be afraid to let go of. I have spent months trying to get him to relax, embrace his passion.

It has been nerve wracking. I can tell that at times I've made him feel more, not less, insecure. I do love his fussy, proper manner. But I also love the idea that I am the one that can break through that barrier, wind up his motor, and get him racing, pedal to the medal, inhibitions forgotten.

Hearing him say "pussy" was a major accomplishment.

Having him suck my pussy into his mouth and drive his tongue deep into me was an event I had not expected for months, if ever. It isn't that he doesn't go down on me. He does. Let me tell you baby, his fear of scaring women off with his monster cock meant he had plenty of practice with his mouth. I'd like to track down every single one of those tight cunt bitches and buy them a drink but he won't dish out their names. I love the fact he's afraid I might actually do it.

No, he's eaten my pussy often enough but never while it was leaking his spunk. To be honest, it pisses me off the way a guy thinks nothing about shoving his dick back in your mouth after he's had it in your pussy or even after he's cum in your pussy, especially, after he's already cum. I mean what the hell? He just came. Now he needs a little more?

That really doesn't bother me. I happen to like the way my pussy tastes. When Mark is stuck at the hospital and I have to scratch my own itch, I keep one hand working my clit and the other moves back and forth from my pussy to my mouth.

What pisses me off is guys never return the favor. I'm supposed to put their dick back in my mouth after they cum? What about little old me? Usually, I haven't cum yet. Instead of sliding up the bed and shoving their drippy dick in my mouth why the fuck don't they slide down and use their mouth to finish what their dick didn't?

For the most part, that has not been a problem with my gorgeous big dick baby. I don't think it is the size so much as how sweet and patient he is. Whatever it is, most of the time when we make love I cum. If I don't, well then I fall asleep knowing the next time it will be a bed shaker of an orgasm. I don't think we've ever gone at it more than twice without me getting off.

Even then, even after those bone-cracking orgasms, I never had more than one. Most of the time I just want to curl up along his body and fall asleep listening to his heart thud inside his chest.

Not today. What he is doing to me is really revving my engine. I can barely concentrate on his cock. I can never get more than the head and a couple inches of that monster into my mouth, so I spend most of my time licking and stroking. I like the taste of my pussy. I like the taste of his dick, even his cum. I like them all mixed up even better.

He's getting hard again. I can't reach his balls with my mouth but I rest one arm across his thigh and tug at them. They are slick with cum and pussy. I stroke him with my wet hand and then go back to licking his shaft.

He sucks a little too hard at my clit and I gasp, "Easy baby, not too hard." I whisper into the head of his cock, like it's a microphone or something. I regret the gasp and my words. I'm afraid he'll stop. That's what sometimes happens. When he gets all antsy and guilty feeling, everything grinds to a halt and he apologizes for hurting me and I try to convince him it was no big deal, just a little feedback about what feels good and what doesn't.

It's different today. Hallelujah. He pulls his mouth away but only long enough to kiss the inside of my leg and whisper, "Sorry love," before his mouth finds my pussy again.

I lower my head and dip my tongue into the pool that has gathered just above his pubic hair. I don't taste any of myself here, just my sweet baby. I kiss and lick while his cock caresses the side of my face.

I rest my head on his stomach and take as much of him as I can into my mouth. I use my free hand to stroke his cock. He's hard enough to fuck me again but I don't want to move. I bring the hand on his cock all the way to my mouth, keeping him nice and slick.

Mark's hips start to move. "That's right baby, go ahead. Fuck my mouth while you eat my pussy." I'm speaking into his cock again but he hears me. His hips move faster through the tunnel of my hand and the O-ring of my lips. I dart my tongue over the head and press it a little ways into the slit at the top.

His body trembles and my mouth fills with his seed. There isn't a lot, most of his spunk is smeared over his mouth and cheeks.

I'm so close and thank goodness he doesn't stop.

He reads me well and as my orgasm starts to rip through my body, he sucks on my clit and dances the tip of his tongue over it.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth.

"Oh my fucking God!" I scream as my legs clamp onto the sides of his head. "Oh my fucking God. Don't stop!" I don't care who hears me.

Each flick of his tongue sends a new wave of pleasure zipping through my body. I don't try to count. I just let each roll over me until I can stand it no longer. I collapse on top of him, freeing myself from this mouth and tongue.

--

"Holy shit," Terry breathed near my ear. "I think he killed her."

I elbowed him the ribs but gently.

"Did you, uh did you listen in on that?" He whispered, ignoring the elbow.

I elbow him harder, hard enough to make him grunt.

"No. I feel bad enough about doing it earlier."

Terry shrugged. "Too bad, from here it looks like you missed quite an experience.

"Come on. Get away from the window. At least let them imagine they had some privacy." Gary insisted as he turned away from the window.

"I don't know about that big brother," Terry said as he turned from the window and opened the fridge. "I may not have little sis's mega-mind reading skills but my Spidey sense tells me they were getting off on being watched."

I twisted the top off another beer and tossed it in the trash before grabbing two beers with my other hand and pushing the screen door open. I let it slam, something I hate, to give Julie and Mark a head's up that someone was coming out to join them. I was pleased to see Mark resist the urge to jump up and spring into his clothes.

I sat in one of the chairs, sat my beer on the wide arm and held the two beers out toward the very satisfied looking lovers.

"Thirsty?"

Mark didn't reply but reached for the beers. I tried not to stare at his shiny wet cock. He twisted the top off one of the beers and offered it to Julie, who shook her head. He turned and sat the unopened beer in the grass. His cock rode up his thigh as he did so. Julie caught me staring.

"Who knew neurosurgeons were hung like horses?" She giggled. Mark flushed.

"Who knew critical care nurses were such exhibitionists?" He retorted.

Julie snorted. "I didn't see you running for cover, sugar."

"Stop it." I sighed. "It's a beautiful day, the sun was nice and the breeze off the lake kept it from feeling like an oven. You two are nuts about each other, and horny, and you had a good time together. So what? Relax. We're all adults here."

Mark was shaking his head. "No, it isn't alright. What was I thinking?" He groaned. "Jesus you're my patient." He started to reach for his clothes. Julie's face fell. I leaned forward and touched Mark's bare shoulder.

"It is alright. You aren't my doctor anymore, remember? Plus, I don't care. I thought it was beautiful." I let the truth of that flow into him, not wishing to intrude but not wanting him to tear himself up over this.

I could feel some of the tension drain from his body then coming roaring back. "You thought it was beautiful? Where you watching us?"

Julie started to laugh. "Give it a rest sugar. You might be able to fool Donna but not me. You knew they were watching. So did I. The idea of those white boys seeing that porn star dick of yours turned my heat way up. You ought to refund the house call charges." She laughed again.

My hand was still on Mark's back. I could feel the mix of pride and shame he was feeling. I nudged him toward the pride side of the equation before removing my hand.

Mark stared at his fiancé. "Are all African-American woman so brassy."

Julie roared. "Brassy? Oh my God, now I'm brassy."

I started to giggle. Mark sat, looking befuddled.

"Ignore 'em doc. I don't know much about women but I know that's the only way to deal with most of their shit." Terry called out as he approached form the house, Gary trailing. They were both holding beers.

Gary sat in one the chairs. Terry remained standing.

"Well," Terry started, swallowed a drink of beer and continued. "Not to be weird or anything but should we talk about the elephant in the room people?" He smirked, tip his bottle at Mark and added, "And I do mean elephant."

Mark started to say something but Julie started rolling from side to side, laughing hysterically.

"Don't listen to my brother Mark. He has diarrhea of the mouth." Gary's voice was steady and serene. "But goddamn what a dick you're packing." And he too began to laugh.

I intervened, again, wondering if I was making a mistake. I let Mark see how much my brothers appreciated his skill as a doctor, how much they appreciated the care he had shown me, and how much they liked him. They had accepted him as one of the family. I wanted to make sure he knew that.

Mark's face stretched into a smirk. "You like it so much I'll have a casting made. You can put it on the mantle."

Terry and Gary stopped laughing long enough to stare at him.

"Make mine silicone please," I chortled. "I have a latex allergy remember?"

Terry leaned forward. "You might be on to something there sis. All those porn star guys sell dildos made from impressions of their dicks. Doc here could double his income without lifting a finger."

Gary joined in. It was unusual for him to be this talkative. "Are you kidding? Lift a finger? Shit it probably takes both hands to lift the thing. Doc, how do you shake off after you take a leak without dislocating an elbow or something?"

Julie was clutching her sides and gasping. "Stop it. I can't breathe."

I clapped my hands with delight when Mark stood up and stretched. His cock swaying only a foot from our faces.

"Can you swim in the lake?" He asked, trying and almost succeeding in sounding nonchalant.

"Hell yeah." It's a little weedy right off the dock. And don't go diving off it. The water is shallow."

"Good to know." He held out a hand to Julie. "You want to join me?"

Julie looked at me. "Go ahead. Go take a swim with your fiancé. Take my idiot brothers. I'll watch from the dock," I told her. "I could use some peace and quiet."

The five of us walked toward the dock.