Cabin Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could very well have been back in the botanical garden, examining an exotic new species of tropical orchid. My penis insisted on being a part of the investigation. I dropped my pants and brought it up for comparison. It jutted out, sleek and firm like a totem of polished jungle hardwood, a dramatic contrast to her glistening swirls.

I advanced it right up to the very heart of her ruffles, and they parted shyly to let it in. I maneuvered to find the perfect angle, the one our jungle bodies had found last night so effortlessly by themselves.

She had propped herself up on her elbows to watch, but now she lay back down again, the same pretty girl who'd pressed up against me so contentedly on the tender. I thrust, savoring her frilly plushness. She purred and gave me a playful inner caress. I stroked and felt the beckoning strains of sweetness.

A different phenotype certainly, but definitely the same species--breath-takingly different but exquisitely compatible: her circumference to my diameter, her ruffles to my teak, her warm, welcoming embrace to my clumsy determination.

The same pretty girl who'd come to dinner after all. I thrust and thrust, and the sweetness blossomed like a velvety jungle flower, and she quivered and uttered a musky cry.

--

We went down the gangway into the terminal building to settle our accounts and have our passports stamped. Our bags were waiting on luggage carts outside.

Molly had finally put her T-shirt back on along with a pair of capri pants. Mrs. Pendergast had booked her one more night in Long Beach along with some of the other social groupers. I was going straight to the airport. Her van arrived before mine did, and she hustled off, rolling her suitcase. Jack and Ciara were going too. I wished them well.

The driver took his time loading the bags, and Molly ran back to give me one last hurried kiss. Denise was standing nearby. Molly waved. "You were right," she called.

It was a sweet sorrow watching her go. We'd exchanged numbers. I'd give her a call when we got back home. There was no reason to think we wouldn't see each other again. There was no reason to think we wouldn't have sex again. But not today. I felt happier than I'd felt in quite a while. And sadder.

Denise stepped up beside me as the van pulled away. "I told her you were a nice guy," she explained. She smiled, graciously, generously. "I'm glad the two of you hit it off." She didn't say it in a social-group-hook-up kind of way at all, but sincerely, one grown-up to another.

I looked at her, probably the first time I'd ever really looked her fully in the eye. I couldn't help but return her smile.

"Well, you were right about one thing." I said. "The cruise was a lot of fun."