Cabin by the Lake

Story Info
Brother & sister alone at a secluded cabin.
1.6k words
4.07
572.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lonnie?" my wife, Linda asked, "What do you think about going to our cabin at the lake for our vacation this year?"

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I replied to her. "Have you mentioned anything about it to the twins yet?"

"No, I was waiting to see what you thought first and besides, you know they love it there."

"Yeah, they sure do. You can hardly get them out of the water to come in and eat," I laughed.

Linda walked over to me and gave me a hug. After twenty-five years of marriage, I still couldn't believe my luck in having this woman at my side. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"We'll have fun too, just sitting around all day without a care in the world, doing what we want." I told her.

"Don't forget the nights," she giggled and playfully swatted my butt.

"Oh yes, those wonderful nights. How in the world could I forget those? We've had some great times up there, Linda, and I'm really looking forward to more."

"Hi Mom, hi Dad," our daughter, Susan, said coming into the kitchen, "What's for breakfast this morning?"

Susan and her twin brother John had just turned eighteen last weekend. Susan was already showing signs that she would be an attractive woman, like her mother. Her hair was light brown and worn long, which she kept in a ponytail most of the time. Her eyes were the same color of blue as Linda's and, at times; no, make that most of the time, had me wrapped around her little finger.

"I think today we ought to have something special," her mother told her. "You're Dad and I have an announcement to make to you and your brother, if he ever decides to join us this morning."

"Someone mention me?" John came in and sat in his chair at the table. "What's the special announcement about?"

John was still growing and at six foot three and two hundred thirty pounds, would be more than a match for anyone. His hair was worn long and like his sister, had blond haired and blue eyes.

Linda, turning to the stove to begin fixing breakfast said, "We've decided that this year, were going to the cabin at the lake for two weeks."

"All right!" The twins said together.

"I sure hope the swimming platform has been fixed." John said. "Last time we were there, I almost had my swimming suit ripped off when I rolled off the end. Darn thing had a nail sticking up and it snagged my suit."

"Wish I could've seen that," Susan laughed, and winked at her brother.

John laughed along with his sister and then asked his mother, "So, what's for breakfast, Mom?"

"Your very favorite, kids, blueberry pan cakes and hot sausage." *** The next few days were busy as usual. I was attempting to finish things up at work and Linda was doing her best to organize all the items we would need for the trip. The twins were just hanging around, helping out when needed but otherwise, were left to their own devices.

Two days before we were to leave, I received a call from the home office and was told that one of our new clients would be arriving in town the next day and wanted to see the properties our firm was representing. I mentioned that I had already put in for my vacation, but it fell on deaf ears. I was told that after I had shown the properties, I could leave for my vacation then.

I called Linda and informed her of the latest news. She took it in stride as usual, but said she thought that the twins would be heartbroken if they couldn't go.

"I have a thought." I said. "Why not let them go on up there and get everything ready for us? It probably will be just a two or three day delay and then we'll join them."

"Sounds like a good idea, honey; I'll run it past them and see what they think." She said. **** "I can't believe that Mom and Dad are letting us go up there by ourselves, can you?" John asked his sister.

"Well, no, but I think that this proves what I've been telling you for the last year." She said.

"What's that, sis?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about, John, I've told you that they don't have a clue that we're, well, closer than brothers and sisters usually are."

"Yeah, but we haven't been "close", not for a long time."

"Do you still think about it, John?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I?" He said as her put his hand on his sister's leg and rubbed the inside of her thigh thru her jeans. "I think that it was about the best experience I've ever had."

"Yeah, me too," she said, "I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming when you were licking my pussy. Do you think I might be able to persuade you to do that to me again?"

"What ever you want sis, I'm yours to command."

We arrived at the cabin and spent the next hour and a half getting all our food supplies put away and uncovering all the furniture in the small cabin. When we were finished with our work, we were both hot and sweaty and decided to go down to the lake for a quick swim and to cool off.

We changed into our bathing suits and then together, ran down to the lake and dove in. The water felt wonderful and was just slightly cool on our skin. We splashed around like a couple of little kids, with the play turning slightly more adult as the afternoon progressed. Susan dove under the water and came up quickly in front of me, throwing her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and then kissed me hard, on the lips.

"I love you, John." She told me.

"And I love you sis," I said, "Are you ready to go back to the cabin?"

"No, not yet, I want to try something first." She said as she dropped her hand and felt my swelling cock thru my suit. "I want you to put your cock between my legs and let me rub my pussy on it."

My suit was too tight to slip my cock out so I simply pulled it down and out of the way, then placed my swollen member between my sisters legs and rubbed it against the cloth of her suit.

"This isn't working very well," she said, "I can't feel your cock against me like I wanted. I'm going to slip the bottom of my suit off."

My sister and I had fooled around on several occasions in the past, but other than mutual masturbation and the one time sixty-nine had never come close to having real sex. We were both afraid to try too much at home because Mom was always around or the opportunity never presented itself. I had peeked at my sister on several occasions, thru a small hole I had drilled in the wall between our rooms. I had seen her nude and once, even got to see her masturbate. But that was then and this is now and I was sure that very soon, we were going to pass the point of no return and change our relationship forever.

With her suit out of the way, she wrapped her legs around my hips again and I replaced my cock between her legs. I could feel her curly hairs rubbing against my shaft as she worked her pussy back and forth across my cock.

Because we were in the water, she weighed almost nothing and it was easy to hold her in that position. I had my hands behind her ass and was gently pulling her to me each time she would come forward.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good, John, do you like it?" She asked.

"Yes, sis, I sure do."

I could feel, rather than see, my cock sliding between the folds of her pussy, her lips grasping at my cock with every movement. Her breathing had turned into slight gasps and meowing moans as we rocked back and forth in the water. She pressed her mouth onto mine and I felt her tongue enter and seek mine. My cock was about to burst with desire when she stopped moving and put her hand down between our bodies and guided my cock straight into her opening and then drove forward, impaling herself on my cock.

"Ohhhh, John, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She shouted.

My hips responded to her request with a primal urge to mate. To make this woman; my twin sister, mine forever. Forbidden? Yes! Taboo? Most certainly! But I wasn't thinking of these things as I slammed myself deep into her pussy. I thought of how much I loved her and how she loved me in the same loving way. Everything was right in our universe and nothing was going to stop us from this sensual act.

"Susan, I'm going to cum," I moaned. "I'm going to cum, right now!"

I pulled my cock from her warm center and pulled her tight against me; my mouth seeking hers, my cock pressed between our bodies, as spurt after spurt of cum ejected from me and gently floated to the surface.

"God, sis, that was the most special feeling I have ever had in my life." I said as I gently helped her regain her footing.

"I feel the same way, John," she said, hugging me tightly, "I'm so glad you were the first man to have me. I've wanted you like that for a long, long time and I don't know if I could have stood being here with you and have this not happen."

We left the water and then hand in hand, walked back to the cabin by the lake.