Cait the College Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
College Slut.
2.5k words
4.18
91.4k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
160 Followers

Cait and I have dated since sophomore year of college. We both went to a large state university and met in a class we had together freshman year. I had been told stories about Cait that year from her roommate, some harder to believe than others, but they all pointed to the fact she was hyper sexual. I definitely found this out for myself once we started dating. She had an insatiable appetite for sex, jumping at every chance we had to fuck. As a horny college student I obviously had no complaints and was always open to trying new things. One thing in particular she really liked to do was give me blowjobs in random places. The first time she did it we were shopping at the mall when she pulled me into a dressing room and sucked me off right there. I was shocked at first, hearing people only a thin wall away as my girlfriend was on her knees sucking my cock, but when I came harder than I'd ever cum before I knew it was something I could get used to. Our antics grew more and more risky, her sucking me off in parking lots and in the bathroom at parties. A few times we'd get close to being caught by someone but Cait never flinched. She'd always just keep blowing me even when I told her to stop if I heard someone approaching.

The first time we got caught though changed things forever. We had gone to a party a little off campus and were walking back to the dorm building we both lived in. Cait and I had been drinking, which makes her extra horny and less cautious...

"Come on baby! I really want to feel your hard cock in my mouth," she teased me.

We were crossing through a courtyard near our building. It must have been 1-2 AM so the area was light only by the street lights overhead.

"Not here babe, let's just wait till we get back to my room."

"Oh come on, let's have some fun!" She said. "Here, I know the perfect spot."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the path a little towards the building. We walked around to what looked like a side entrance with a few stairs where she sat me down and started to undo my pants. I was drunk enough where I didn't care that we weren't really that hidden but I didn't think anyone else would be walking over there at that time of night.

She got my pants open and my underwear out of the way enough to pull my semi-hard cock out. She immediately went down on it, taking it in her mouth and working to make it hard. It didn't take long till I was fully erect with my hand on her head bobbing it up and down.

She was working the shaft with one hand while the other found its way to her pussy underneath her skirt. I leaned forward, lifted her shirt up and her tits fell out into the night air. She never wore a bra, for her comfort and my pleasure, and her massive tits were very impressive for a girl her size. I grabbed one fully in my hand while playing with her nipple in the other. She let out some soft moans, vibrating my cock in her mouth as she did. She looked up at me and popped my cock out of her mouth.

"You like this," she said licking the head of my dick. "You like your girlfriend sucking your cock in public like this?"

Plunging back down, she took as much of it as she could before gagging.

"You're so hard! I bet you like this, your girlfriend exposed and sucking on your cock," she teased. "I feel like such a slut right now."

Here she was, outside with her tits and pussy on display, sucking my cock on her knees. I knew what she wanted so I put my hand back on her head and forced her back down. She continued to work her magic for a couple minutes before I told her to hang on a second...

Off in the distance, the way we had just walked from, I thought I heard voices. I asked her to stop but of course she never so much as slowed down. After a few seconds I was sure that it was voices, sounding like two drunk guys walking this way.

"I know man it was sick!" one voice said. "There were soo many girls there!"

"Yeah but you didn't do anything with any of them," said the other. "You got wasted in like 5 minutes!"

"Haha, yeah well I'm not gonna to turn down free shots!"

They were getting closer and closer. I tried to lift Cait off my cock but she just looked up at me with a mischievous smile and kept at it.

"Dude I'm not gonna make it," one of them said.

"You gonna puke?"

"Haha nah man, already took care of that. I gotta piss like real bad," he responded.

"We're right here, just hold it till we get up to the room!"

"Won't make it!" he responded. "I'll meet you up there!"

I could hear his footsteps quicken to a light run and knew he was headed right for us. I tried to get up but Cait pushed me down and kept sucking. The guy stumbled around the building with a beer in his hand and his cock in the other. I'm above average size but this guy had an impressive sized cock. He didn't notice Cait or I as he started to piss against the wall only a few feet away.

Cait lifted off my cock, stroking it with her hand, and looked over at him. She was clearly staring at his cock and licking her lips a little. She looked back at me and giggled. That was enough for the guy to notice us now...

"Oh shit," he said, clearly shocked. "I didn't see you there." Now he was looking over at us, Cait stroking my cock with her tits hanging out and her skirt lifted above her ass.

"Having a good night?" she asked.

This guy was clearly confused at what was happening, totally caught off guard.

"Uhh...y-yeah. Not as good as your guys night," he chuckled.

He had turned to face us slightly, still pissing on the wall. Cait was now biting her lip and blatantly admiring his cock. Against all my power this was too much for me and I felt myself coming. Cait felt it too and turned her attention back to me, pressing my cock against her tits to finish me off.

I came hard, with rope after rope of warm cum covering her beautiful breasts. I had my head back as I did, not fully paying attention to what was happening but when I was finished I felt sick at what I saw.

The guy had finished pissing and stepped up right next to the stairs where we were. Cait had her other hand wrapped around his cock and was slowly stroking it.

"Wow, you've got a nice cock," she said seductively. "So big and thick."

My heart was in my stomach.

"I could say the same thing about those tits," he replied.

Cait released her grip on my cock and sat up to face him, pressing her cum soaked tits together as she jacked him off a little quicker. He was getting more and more erect, his already large cock growing larger by the second. I wanted to say something, anything, to stop them but was in too much shock to get the words out. All I did was lean back and watch my exposed girlfriend jack off this total stranger.

She reached down again and started to play with her pussy. It was dark but this guy could clearly see everything that was going on, scanning her up and down. Cait leaned in and gave the head of his cock a light kiss, then took it in her mouth. The guy let out a little moan as she swirled her tongue around it, covering it with saliva.

I was so mixed with emotions watching this happen right in front of me but all I could focus on was the fact that I started to get hard again. I was mad and upset but at the same time I couldn't help but reach down and stroke my now hardening cock back to life.

Cait noticed and reached out to stroke if for me as I reached down and played with her pussy. The guy had his hand on her head now, really dictating her movement on his cock. Every so often he'd pull out and slap her tongue with his meat and then rub it on her face.

"You like this?" he'd ask. "You like my wet cock on your face?"

"Mhhm," Cait responded. "It's so fucking hot. Rub your big cock on my face. I'm your little slut."

She went back to working on his cock but it wasn't long before he started to moan a little louder. Cait quickened her pace, working it with her hand at the same time. He looked down as he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. The first pump or two were small and landed on her chin and on her tits. The next one was larger and landed right in her open mouth. The next few after that streamed across her face, covering it with warm cum. When he was done he put the tip back in her mouth so she could clean him off and swallow the cum in her mouth.

He didn't even say anything after that. He just zipped up his pants, picked up his beer and walked off around the building. Cait stood up and faced me, covered in this strangers cum. She held my cock straight as she sat down on it, straddling me. She bounced up and down, her big cum soaked tits bouncing each time she landed down hard on my lap. She reached up with two fingers and scooped a big finger-full of cum up and into her mouth. She did it again, filling her mouth with his cum as she rode me. She swallowed, hard, looking right at me.

"Told you I felt like a slut tonight," she moaned, getting close to orgasm. "I sucked his cock good didn't I babe? It was so big and his cum tasted soo good."

She rode harder, rubbing her clit and playing with her nipples. I just leaned back and watched...

"I let him cum on my face right in front of you. I don't even know him and he came in my mouth," she moaned louder. "Ahh..I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum baby!"

She landed hard down on my cock and shook as she came to a hard orgasm. When it was over she stood up shakily and took her shirt completely off. She wiped the rest of the cum off her tits and face and threw the shirt on the ground. She took my hand and whispered in my ear, "Take your slutty girlfriend to bed."

I was truly in awe of her. I had heard the stories and knew she was super sexual but had no idea how far she could take it. She had just blown a complete stranger right in front of me without hesitation or remorse and was now walking back to my dorm room completely topless.

She didn't even shower that night, just got naked and went straight into bed. I climbed in next to her wondering what tomorrow would be like. What would I say? Do I break up with her? She saw me get hard again, did she know I liked watching her? DID I like watching her? My thoughts carried me bed...

I woke up a little hungover the next morning. Cracking my eyes open, I saw Cait toweling off at the foot of the bed. She had just gotten out of the shower. I looked over, panicked, at my roommates bed that he luckily wasn't in. Cait turned around and smiled at me.

"Don't worry, he didn't come home last night."

She climbed up onto the bed naked and pulled the covers back, exposing my hard morning wood. She slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Did you have fun last night baby," she teased. "You never got to finish round two so here's your chance."

She was slowly grinding her hips against me.

"I know you might be mad and I'm soo sorry. I was drunk and wasn't thinking...things just got..out of hand," she explained. She started bouncing on my cock.

"It's okay," I said. "It's not a big deal, really. I wasn't...I mean it didn't..."

"It's okay...say it babe," she coaxed seductively.

I could see that mischievous look in her eyes again and that set me off. I sat up and spun her around to fuck her from behind. She moaned loudly, as I thrust into her harder and harder.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my pussy!" she yelled. "Fuck me hard! Tell me I'm a slut!"

"You're such a slut," I commanded. "I love fucking your slutty pussy!"

"Mmm yes!" she moaned. "You like to fuck your slutty girlfriend? Are you thinking of last night?"

I was. All I could see was her sucking that guys cock, his cum splashing in her mouth and on her face and chest. He lived in this building, somewhere. Would we run into him again??

"Yeah baby, you're such a slut."

My thrusts got harder and harder, and I knew I was about to cum. I pulled out and she turned around to take my cock in her mouth. I pumped shot after shot of cum in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. It was the hardest I'd cum ever and it actually cleared my head about what had happened.

As we laid there I explained that it hurt me to see her do that but at the same time I didn't stop it. I admitted there was a part of me that liked watching her be a slut for someone else but I was scared it would change our relationship or cause us to break up.

She was amazing about it, explaining that she never intended to hurt me and that it was just a drunken moment type of thing. She said if I had asked her to stop she would have but she felt me get hard again and knew I was okay with it.

We talked and decided that this wasn't going to effect of relationship negatively, actually, it was going to be a positive thing. She said she would never 'cheat' on me, explaining that anything we did would be agreed to by both of us.

I started thinking about the stories I'd heard about her. The freshman parties, the drunken nights, the sex...Before it all seemed exaggerated and hard to believe but after that night, not so much.

After that night our relationship got decidedly more interesting...

Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
160 Followers