Caitlyn's Reunion Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a table and sat down, but only temporarily as we saw other friends and exchanged hugs and lots of laughing. I admit I received several stares from both females and males. The female stares were, well, different than the ones I got from the guys...very different. The ladys' looks seemed to be accompanied by a curled lip and a frown, while the guys' looks had a very suggestive smile that accompanied them. I had never been looked at like that...over and over, and it was having its effect on my blood and breathing.

Following Laura's instructions, I went to the bar to get started on my buzz. The fee for the event included four drink tickets which I decided should create a good buzz or maybe more. I settled on a glass of chardonnay as a starter, which was very, very good. I took a second sip as we sat down, ready for dinner.

Quickly, a delicious meal was served, and six other ladies sat at our table, enjoying the food and sharing life updates. It was much more delightful than I had imagined, and I was anticipating the rest of the evening. Anticipating by finishing that first glass of wine and beginning glass number two.

Tables were cleared, I got glass number three from the bar, and the former class officers welcomed everyone and thanked them for attending. The lights dimmed, the DJ had a few words for us, and the music began. Almost immediately, feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head.

"Hi, Caitlyn. Remember me?"

I blinked to focus my eyes.

"Mason, of course, I remember you." That was true, but barely so. Mason Petite was a nice guy but so quiet he had been nearly invisible. I remembered that several times I'd caught him staring at me, and I wondered why he'd never asked me for a date. I didn't consider myself that awesome in high school, so I guess Mason was just too timid. I always thought his red hair and blue eyes, along with lots of freckles and fairly thick horn-rim glasses, gave him a unique look. If he'd asked me, I'd have said yes just to find out what he was like.

"Would you consider dancing with me?" A very hopeful look on his face.

I could see three familiar male faces looking over Mason's shoulder.

"Mason, I'd love to. Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand as I stood up a little unsteadily. I paused for a moment and enjoyed the big smile. When I stood, there was no room for Mason to step backward, so my boobs were suddenly smashed against his chest. Plus, our noses were just inches apart.

"Oops."

"Sorry," he said, his face instantly bright red.

"Nothing to be sorry about," I replied, enjoying the effect I was having on Mason, a new experience for me, aided, I'm sure, by the wine.

The DJ had chosen a slow song to begin, and Mason tried to release my hand on the way to the dance floor, but I didn't let that happen. Since this was the first dance, there was plenty of room for us. When I turned to face him, his right hand went to my waist, his left holding my right, far out from our bodies. There must have been three feet of space between us. My brain had gotten in tune with how I was dressed, and, particularly with Mason, my actions were going to mirror how I was dressed.

I leaned in close and whispered, "Mason, put your arm around my waist."

"Really?" he said, blue eyes wide.

I pressed against him so he had no choice, and I thought I could feel him trembling. I pulled his other hand against my shoulder. We were dancing now, and Mason was a good dancer. I turned my head so we were face to face, but not eye to eye, as he seemed reluctant to look at me from this close. But particularly from this close, his aftershave was very enticing.

"So, what have you been up to, Mason?" I was hoping he'd look at me, and when he did, I had a thought.

"I got a boring engineering degree," he said, looking puzzled as I used my left hand to carefully remove his glasses.

"I like to see your blue eyes," I said, chuckling. "Can you see okay?"

"Yeah," he said, smiling at me. He bit his lower lip. "What's going on, Caitlyn?"

"Nothing's going on, Mason. We're just dancing, and I'm enjoying it. And I want to find out a little more about you." I could tell he was enjoying it too since his "enjoyment" was pressing against my belly. It was a new experience for me, and, in my gently buzzed state, I kept myself pressed against him, despite his efforts to keep it from happening. It was a little cruel, I suppose, but I knew, despite his efforts to avoid it, Mason had to be enjoying my rubbing against his erection.

"Really?" he said, and I smiled at the almost unbelieving look on his face. I watched him take a deep breath. "So, what would you like to know?"

He had started meeting my eyes, and the arm around my waist had lost its tenseness. He wasn't bad-looking, even differently handsome, and I was quickly enjoying just dancing with him.

"So," I began, "how'd you like the dinner?"

"Eh," was his brief reply, surprising me.

"You're going to have to explain that," I said, chuckling.

"It was good, but I'm fussy, I guess. I, well, cook a lot." He looked almost embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh, Mason. That's fascinating, I said, squeezing his hand. "I'd love to learn to cook really well."

"I don't know if I cook really well, but..."

He paused, and I wondered if I knew what was coming.

"I could teach you what I know...if you'd like, that is."

"That might be fun," I said and could see the combined relief and hopefulness on his face.

"Really?" he said again, a more confident look on his face this time. "When we get back to the table, give me your cell number, and we'll work out something about the cooking."

He wasn't exactly bubbling with confidence, but he was way further along than when we'd begun.

"It's a deal," I said, and the look that came across his face had me instantly enchanted by this shy redhead. "And what other hidden talents do you have?" I teased, much more at ease now.

"Not hidden, but I play a little guitar." He shrugged.

"And I love to sing," I added as the music stopped.

"Caitlyn, can we sit down for a few minutes...and talk?"

I smiled. "Sure, Mason. But I'm enjoying dancing with you. You're an excellent dancer."

Another red face as we walked back to my table, Mason with his hands in his pockets.

I had a huge smile, surprised at my reaction, so different than my usual virginal reaction to things like this. I was still a virgin and had no plans to have that change this evening, despite my sudden and unusual enjoyment of the rather mild sexual experiences so far.

As Mason was sitting down, he couldn't hide the readily apparent lump in his pants. I wondered if he had caught me staring at it. I smiled at him and handed him my last drink ticket. He was quickly back from the bar with my fourth glass of wine and returned my ticket.

"I used one of mine," he volunteered as he rejoined me.

But he did have a pen and piece of paper in his hand and I gave him my cell number.

"Hey, Caitlyn, how about a dance?" another classmate said, bounding up to the table.

"This is Mason's dance, Steve. The next song is yours." He nodded and moved away to another table to wait.

Mason told me about one of his engineering projects, and I was amazed at how exciting he made it sound, his voice conveying his enthusiasm for what he was doing. This wasn't the Mason I remembered.

Soon a new song had begun to play, and Steve was extending his hand. I was back on the dance floor, and the dancing this time was fast and energetic. I was very conscious of my breasts bouncing and swinging, both from feeling it happening and from Steve's eyes, hardly ever leaving them. It was fun dancing with Steve and the next two guys as well. But, with the room full of people, and all the activity, the temperature had risen a few degrees, and with three fast dances, I was sure I was beginning to glisten. When I felt a drop of perspiration trace a path between my breasts, I was sure of it.

When I sat down after the third dance, Kirk was five feet away, a smile on his face that caused me to tremble.

"Caitlyn, you look delicious, lady. My gosh, how did I miss you those four years of high school?

I wanted to answer that he was way too busy chasing and banging other girls to notice me...but I didn't because, despite my willing it not to happen, my mind was recreating every fantasy I'd ever had involving Kirk Fischer, even to the point of feeling the vibrations of Laura's toy. My nipples were hard as a rock, and I was sure they were longer than they'd ever been.

"Thanks, Kirk. It has been five years." I hoped my voice wasn't trembling.

"Five years too long, gorgeous." He turned his head. "Slow song just starting. Come dance with me." He stood and grabbed my hand, giving me little choice but to follow him to the dance floor.

On the dance floor, I had my hands in the usual position, waiting for Kirk, when both his arms went around me, pulling me against him, his hands on my bare back, fingers under the edge of my dress. With no other choice, I folded both arms around his neck and moved in time with the music. There wasn't much dancing, just moving back and forth, Kirk pressing his body against mine. And, the way he was doing it, there wasn't much doubt that he was "enjoying" what was happening.

"Caitlyn, you've gotten to be a real beauty in these five years...and your back is so soft and smooth." As he said that, his hands slid up and down my back...mostly down, as I was sure he was close to touching the string of my thong. "I'm so glad we both decided to come to this reunion, or I might have missed this," he whispered in my ear, his lips making contact with me several times as we swayed to the music.

I couldn't believe how hard my heart was pounding. This was Kirk Fischer I was dancing with, and he was taking every chance he could to slide his hand under my dress, closer and closer to my butt. Plus, his erection was sliding back and forth across my belly, telling me that...that he wanted me. All those fantasies I had created using him, now he was creating one using me. Only this time, we were together, and the fantasy could very easily become a reality. I bit my lower lip--hard.

The music stopped, and I reluctantly unwrapped my arms from around his neck. He was slower to move his arms, giving my back another rub with each hand, then finally stepping back and looking at me.

"You can't imagine how hard it was for me to let loose of you, Caitlyn. Your skin is so warm and smooth and just very enticing, you know?"

"Thanks, Kirk," I said, working to recover my breathing and heart rate. "That's nice to hear from you." Wow, I was amazed to hear myself say those words. That I was "enticing" to Kirk Fischer was something I'd only dreamed of and imagined. But, he had just said it, and right to me.

As I turned to head back to my table, he grabbed my hand and began pulling me in the other direction.

"Where are we going?"

"First, by the bar. What are you drinking?"

"My last ticket is back at the table." I gestured in that direction.

"I didn't ask about tickets," he replied with a big smile. "After the enjoyment you provided me that last dance, I think I can spring for a drink for you?" He raised his eyebrows in a question.

"Chardonnay, then," I answered, wondering if his enjoyment had come from rubbing his hard-on against my belly. I was sure that was part of it.

"Don't you move," he instructed, giving my hand a squeeze before he headed to the bar.

I glanced down and could see the exposed part of my chest and breasts shining in the glow of the lights. I'd heard that could be sexy for a man, and I wondered if it was for Kirk. It didn't take long to find out.

He was back in just a moment with my wine and a mixed drink of some kind that I didn't recognize. As he handed me the glass, his eyes moved from one breast to the other and then to my face.

"Caitlyn, you are one very hot lady, do you realize that?"

"It's always nice to hear," I answered, and I was sure my chest was rising and falling with each breath.

Kirk grabbed my free hand, and I followed his lead as we moved toward one of the room's side doors. We were in a long hallway, and we walked until we came to another hallway. This one was nearly dark, lit only by the dim overflow from the first hallway. When we turned another corner, we were in almost total darkness.

"Drink your wine, and we can get to know each other a little better," he said, squeezing my hand one more time. He downed nearly half the contents of his glass with one swallow. "Whoa," he said, "that was good."

Not wanting to be left behind, I took a much larger than usual swallow of my wine. I think my buzz nearly doubled when I did that.

"I thought you delicate ladies just sipped their wine," he said, chuckling.

"Delicate ladies probably do," I said, noticing my words were a little slurred.

Kirk finished his drink, then took my glass and set both on a little shelf I hadn't noticed. My eyes were becoming accustomed to the dark, and there was enough light leaking around the corner of the hallway that I could see the expression on his face. It was one I hadn't seen on Kirk before, but I was sure other females had.

"Cait. Is it okay if I call you Cait?"

"Sure."

"Those luscious lips of yours. I've wanted to kiss them since we started dancing."

When I didn't reply, he moved forward, and our lips met. He moved his lips against mine and pulled away, but not before caressing my lips with his tongue, which brought the slightest moan from deep within me. I was definitely breathing hard.

"Sometime else I've wanted to do," he said, taking hold of my dress's two straps and sliding them slowly off my shoulders and down my arms, baring my breasts. Despite my slightly inebriated state, my eyes were wide as I watched Kirk staring at my bare breasts.

"Beautiful," was all he said.

I watched his hands move and felt my nipples being squeezed gently by thumb and forefinger, then pulled softly. This was Kirk Fischer fondling my nipples, just as he had in my fantasies. I knew that, within seconds, one and then the other would be in his mouth. It had happened before, and I knew it would happen now. It did, and I could feel the wetness gathering between my legs.

That wasn't all I was feeling as the slit in my skirt was giving Kirk access to another part of my body. His hand was on the inside of my thigh...and moving.

"So soft and smooth, Cait, softer than your back."

This had happened before, too, as well as one more thing that always allowed Laura's vibrator to complete my orgasm. My muddled mind wondered if that would happen today as well. I felt his finger touch the wet, puffy flesh that had swallowed the tiny string of my thong. I could barely breathe.

"Cait, you are so amazing. I don't know how I missed you in the past, but I'm so glad to be getting a chance now." As he said that, his finger was doing its best to separate me and probe inside.

But what he had just said was beginning to register in my alcohol-saturated brain. Kirk was just "getting a chance" to separate me from the virginity I'd clung to for twenty-three years. That was all it was. A chance that he had missed out on before...because he had no interest in it then, and only had an interest now because of my sweaty and partially bare tits and my rubbing his hard-on while we danced. Before, it had been fantasy, but this was reality, and, as his finger slid inside me, I realized that being a notch on Kirk's gun wasn't the reality I wanted.

"I'm sorry, Kirk, I blurted out, twisting as his finger brushed my clitoris, "but I have to pee really bad. I took a step backward which dislodged his finger and turned quickly to leave. "Don't go away," I said over my shoulder, and I was around the corner before I remembered the top of my dress was at my waist. I pulled the straps up and headed, not to the restroom but to the main hall, hoping against hope.

I scanned the room, my heart still pounding, my breathing ragged and uneven. At last, I crossed between tables, stopping behind Mason.

"Will you dance with me," I whispered in his ear. His head turned in surprise.

"Sure will," he said as he jumped up and followed me onto the floor.

Once there, I turned and threw both arms around his neck and smiled at the surprised look on his face. Not sure what to do, he finally put his arms around my waist, and I could tell he was hesitant to put his hands on my bare skin.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You sound out of breath."

I chuckled internally. If only he knew.

"I'm great, Mason...now."

He tilted his head back and looked at me. "Now?" he questioned.

It was everything, the wine, the bare breasts, nipples, the finger inside me, and my running away and finding Mason. I kissed him, quickly but sincerely. It was just moments until I was aware of his "enjoyment" rubbing against my belly.

The kiss seemed to have its effect, though. I felt his hands tentatively caressing my bare back. Over Mason's shoulder, I saw Kirk come into the room and look around until he spotted me. His expression never changed. Finally, he turned and sat down between two ladies who were quickly all smiles. Kirk was back to work. I was sure it wouldn't be long before another belly was rubbing against his erection.

"Caitlyn, you...I mean, I...you can't imagine how many times I looked at you and wanted that to happen. And now it just did, and I still don't know what to do."

I pulled back so we could look at each other but kept my arms locked around his neck, just inches between our faces. Mason was having trouble maintaining eye contact with me.

As I looked at his face, I thought about what he had just said. Did he have fantasies involving me just as I'd had about Kirk? Was I doing to him now what Kirk had just done to me? Unlike Kirk, though, my gun had no notches, and I would be very surprised if Mason's gun were different from mine. Did I want to marry him? Certainly, not now. Did I really like him in the few hours I'd been with him this evening? I sure did, maybe because he was not that much different than I was.

But the music stopped, and the DJ was taking a break, so we had no choice but to return to my table. I saw Eileen heading toward us, but she stopped, smiled, gave a little wave, and stayed away. Mason grabbed my last two drink tickets.

"Let me get you something," he volunteered. "Whatever it is, I'm having the same thing." His huge smile said more than words could.

Did I need more buzz? My speech wasn't slurred now--I was recovering a tiny bit. I looked at Mason's expectant face.

"Chardonnay, with both," I added. Might as well get the big buzz since I wouldn't be driving.

As Mason went toward the bar, I saw Kirk, his coat on and his arm around a pretty girl whose name I couldn't recall. They left together.

Mason was back with the wine, and while we talked, I downed the first in three large swallows, and I noticed his face was a little fuzzy. But the DJ was back, and the music began again.

"Let's dance," he said, standing.

Maybe this would work well. I quickly downed the second glass and hoped Mason didn't think I was a wino.

"You'll have to help me," I said, and I was sure he could hear the way I was pronouncing my words.

"Love to," he replied, arm around my waist, leading me between tables.

Arms around his neck once more, I was hanging onto him, and he was supporting most of my weight. He moved his head and looked at me.

"You sure you're okay? That's a lot of wine."

I kissed him. Then he kissed me. Even without any fantasies to recall, I could feel my body responding.

I loosed my arms from his neck, grabbed his hand, and headed for a door I had been through earlier in the evening.

"Where are we going, Caitlyn?"