Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start when he started jiggling my shoulder even though he had done it so soft and sweet. I jerked up to a sitting position and saw him then.

"Where am I?"

"The Ritz Carlton."

"Oh....I....yes...The Ritz...I..."

"Fell asleep?"

"Yes. I...well I'm sorry. I couldn't..."

"No need to apologize. Long day for you girls."

"Yes sir. Brandon. Yes it was. Thank you. What time is it?"

"About 2:30." So I had probably been asleep for more than an hour. I was still groggy of course but I did feel better than before I thought. "See you've been reading?"

"I...well..." and looked down on my lap where the Hemingway novel had fallen, I guess when I jerked up like that.

"Enjoying it?"

At least he wasn't mad or anything about me using his stuff which I know some guys totally are if you even use like the littlest thing they own. Julian got that way sometimes. But Brandon was so sweet.

"I do. I really like it" and would continue liking it if he would promise not to ask me to discuss it further. But of course I couldn't say that.

Still I got lucky cause he just took it from my lap and returned it to the side table by the bed. As he did he said "Caitlyn, please stand for me now." And I realized it was a little disrespectful of me to lay there in his bed like I owned it with him just standing beside it. I jumped up quick and stood next to him and he put two fingers under my chin to raise it and he kissed me deep then and I could taste alcohol on his breath but it seemed nice and masculine and strong and I liked it.

He said "You may take off that robe now. You're not too chilly are you?"

"No sir. I was but now I'm..."

"Fine. Take it off and lie in the middle of the bed. On top of the comforter if you please. I'll be in the bathroom no more than 10 minutes. Please be ready." He kissed me deeply again and tweaked both my nipples and then moved away towards the bathroom. So I took off the robe and did as he had told me. Middle of the bed.

And now the air conditioner felt nice on my skin. It does after you get too warm like I had in my sleep. And I was really feeling too good right then, what with him being so sweet and all, so I didn't even worry about what he would do when he came back in. Which it seemed like happened in 2 minutes and somehow miraculously he had showered too in that time and had on a robe just like the one I'd just dropped to the floor.

I figured he would jump in the bed with me, or ask me to roll over then to expose my backside or something. But instead he just turned on some music, classical music I think but not too loud, and dimmed the lights a little and pulled a chair up right beside the bed. Then he told me to shift over towards his side till I was almost right at the edge. And then he stood and positioned me a little more so I was kind of laying diagonally my feet closer to the edge and he repositioned his chair so he was looking right up between my legs, right at my pussy.

"Now spread your legs wider. Just a bit. That's it."

And I'm like what? But of course I didn't say that.

He reached in and I thought he was going to touch me there but he didn't. He just adjusted my legs a bit more – so he could see better I think.

"Yes. A very pretty cunt indeed."

"Thank you." Cause he was being so nice.

"Do you know that when I first purchased you I wondered whether you wouldn't be better off with a little peach fuzz down there?"

"Yes sir." Cause of course I had been wondering that too after seeing Beth.

"But now? I think I'm coming around to Jevon's way of thinking – why he had you shave your cunt."

"Yes sir." Which of course it had been Julian, not Jevon, who made me do it. Still John had approved and now Brandon did too which made me feel good inside.

"Now masturbate for me."

And he saw me react cause I really couldn't help it. All my worries had been about lez stuff and my virgin backside but I had never expected this.

"Masturbate for me Caitlyn. I want to see your pussy being worked. Want to see you cum."

"I..."

But he knew I was trying to make up some excuse and then for the first time he looked at me sternly and I recalled Jack saying he had high standards and expected obedience and I made up my mind that I would at least try. I mean I remembered too what John had written about no excuses, and that I owed Brandon for becoming my master by using all that money on me.

His face lightened when he saw my middle finger from my right hand, cause I'm right handed, snake down between my legs and along the slit of my pussy. I was breathing hard but not from masturbating just cause it was so strange. And I moved the finger up and down the slit but of course it really wasn't wet the way it gets like with a man.

"You can do better Caitlyn."

And I knew he was right so I tried really hard to concentrate then and thought I better think of something that would get me wet so it would be nice for him and the first thing that popped into my head was the night I masturbated lying next to Cindy in my bed the night of prom after she told me about being a lesbian or bisexual or whatever. I could see him watching me, not my cunt but my face and knew I had to try even more so I closed my eyes and started to picture it all again and into my head pops the conversation with John about how I was the generic girl in the fantasy that night when Cindy was going down on a girl and so I decided to go for it and really get into the image of her eating my pussy and it was working cause in about 2 tics I could feel some moisture down there.

And my fingers went inside my pussy lips, not right into my cunt then but at least inside like I was rubbing the clit and she was definitely getting nice and wet and inside I was like "Oh! Cin!" and pretended I could feel her breasts on my legs while she was licking me there.

"Good." Cause he could see I was getting into it I think. And I did more and more and it was pretty hot by then and I was definitely enjoying it even if I was totally doing it just cause he'd told me to.

"Tell me now. Tell me what you are picturing."

And that of course was even more embarrassing but by then I was so into it and Cindy was licking my clit so nice and soft and sweet and I was definitely feeling lots of things not just moisture and I knew I would do what he wanted me to do.

"It's her...my girlfriend...Cindy. Eating. Eating my..." and I wasn't pausing from embarrassment anymore but because it seemed like I was too turned on to speak "eating my pussy."

"Oh. Lovely! And Cindy. Is she pretty?"

"Oh my God...yes."

"Raise your knees just a little. Hard to see inside you. Better. There."

And then I thought I really am going to be able to cum from this, and I was as amazed by that thought as by any thought I'd had all day. And my finger was circling the wet clit and I could feel her growing and getting all stiff and demanding like a little slut and Cindy was lapping up and down all along my cunt.

"Describe her. Describe Cindy."

"She's pretty....beautiful breasts and face...so pretty"

"And you two have..."

"No. Never."

"I see." He paused. "And are there others? Other girls? That you think of? When you do this?"

"I don't....don't really..." but just because he had said it I did and you know who it would be too I think. Not Beth, not yet. It was Kim who was eating me and in my head I was looking down between my thighs and I could see Kim's beautiful face like an angel and her blonde hair and pretty smile and her face was all covered with my juices and it was her licking my pussy. And I was so close then.

"You do. Tell me."

"Kim. This girl I know." But I was moaning too while I talked and it wasn't meant to be funny but it kind of sounded like I was sobbing like when Grandma Keaton passed away ad my voice got all strangled sounding the way a man's does when I blow him and I was even closer. "She works for this....man...who..."

"Aaaah. John's girl. Venruil. I know her too. In fact. Small world. She' been right where you are now." I think I heard his voice struggling then too just like mine was but it was hard to know anything in my condition.

And my mind went there to what he was saying about Kim having been right here and the dam broke and I was cumming like crazy and my eyes were still closed cause Kim was still eating me and I could hear him move then but barely noticed it cause what was happening down there was so nice and even if it is embarrassing for a girl to say I had probably never cum before the way I was now and suddenly I felt it splashing across my face and my eyes opened which is the opposite of what a girl usually does cause she knows it coming in advance but my eyes opened and his cock was in his hand and shooting cum at me while I panted like a bitch from the orgasm Kim was giving me.

So we came together and I had to take my hand away from my pussy cause it was too much and his stuff landed all over my face and tits the same as Jevon's had the day before even if not quite as much and it fortunately missed my eyes and hardly any went in my mouth even though I think it was open from what was happening to me. What did land there I swallowed.

"Good girl." And then he did get in bed beside me and I was still panting like mad, wet and sticky and panting but he had got in the other side of the bed and got in behind me to spoon and I could feel his wet cock on my behind and his arm went around my waist and his hand went up to my tit and I was trapped there in all the fluid and it was like 2 minutes later he was asleep, snoring, but just a little, in my ear. So I slept like that, which wasn't so bad.

And oh my God what a night. And oh my God John and Janice would go out of their minds when I told them this and I knew I would tell them because there really wasn't any way to deny what I was any more, just like John had said.

So I was drifting fast and of course thought the night was over and you might not even believe me but one more thing happened. I did fall asleep then but some time later he woke me again and this time told me to get on all fours in the middle of the bed so I did and then he had me bending into this slave position where the girl raises up her ass and pussy to give better access to a man and I was told to stretch out my arms in front which I did and it turned out he had handcuffs for me just like Julian sometimes did and cuffed me to the headboard.

And I thought well this is it for my virgin ass but you know that's not what he did cause he just fucked me the usual way, in my pussy and it barely lasted like 2 minutes and he crashed down again asleep without another word. And I learned that a girl can even sleep like that on her belly with her arms extended cause they're cuffed to the headboard. It's not the best, but still not that horrible.

12