Calendar Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disappointing me? You're not, Jenn. Believe me," but her eyebrows were still high and her clothes were coming off, so I hitched my butt up and shoved my own shorts off. The waistband of my boxers snagged on my erection as it passed, then released it to spring straight back up. She giggled.

"Again?" She rolled her eyes theatrically, kicking off her shorts, standing in the nude with no shame at all. She watched with a thin-lipped smile as I studied her body. "Eyes up here."

"Sure thing, Stacia," I chuckled, and then my shirt was off and I was as naked as she was; her eyes went wide in mock shock.

"That's a low blow."

"Well?" I settled back into my spot, my legs stretched almost all the way across. My cock was ludicrously large, foreshortened like a cannon barrel as I glanced down at it. I raked my hand quickly between my thighs to free my trapped balls, displaying myself for Jenn as I flung my arms behind my head. "Quit bossing me around, then."

"This isn't bossing," she insisted, starting to sit once more. "Move your feet. They're in my way." I lifted them obligingly, and once she'd curled her legs underneath her she set them back onto her thigh. I wiggled my toes. "So your penis isn't the only thing that twitches," she laughed.

I joined her. "I've got all sorts of talents." We looked at each other then, scanning each other's bodies unabashedly. "It's weird not being told where to look."

"Mm." She was stroking my foot with the hand that didn't hold her book. "Not that it stopped any of us, really."

"A little bit."

"Not that day in the convertible. You? With sunglasses? Surrounded by tits?" She shook her head. "I'm amazed we got away with that." Her fingers paused on my foot. "So how many of them did you fuck, Mike?"

"Zero," I snapped. "I don't need the drama."

"Not even Megan?" I could tell this was rhetoric. She knew. She was just mocking me.

I waited until she met my eyes, the contact very strong. Her fingers moved along my foot once more. "Megan will tell you I never got hard for her," I observed slowly. "Same with the others." As I watched, Jenn's face went scarlet. I smirked. "Except one."

She shuddered visibly, her hypnotic nipples wobbling once more. She was taking deep breaths now. "It's really, really too bad," she said, her voice very low, "that your girlfriend didn't take care of you that time."

"Right?" I shrugged. "Missed opportunity." She was looking thoughtfully at my dick now, her head tipped to one side; her book, propped forgotten in her hand, might as well not have been there. "I'm enjoying the footrub, Jenn," I told her, my eyes on her chest.

"You're not the only one with multiple talents," she winked. One side of her mouth quirked up in a smirk as she considered what she'd done to my penis. I wanted her to see it, my back arching just a little. "I've got others. Um, Mike? Can I ask a weird question?"

"Of course," I said, studiously lazy. She was really a lovely woman, her ass smooth and perfect under my calves. She was still curled up, facing away from me, just a hint of her pussy lips showing through the underside of her thighs. I was staring greedily.

"She's not going to be able to take care of you tonight either. Is she." It wasn't really a question. I saw her mouth tighten when I shook my head silently, both corners swerving upward now. It was the answer she'd been expecting. Hoping for. And as I took in the curve of her ass, the wink of pussy underneath, the left nipple perky in profile, and the nodding certainty in her eyes and her mouth, it amazed me that I hadn't figured out sooner how badly I wanted this woman.

I could sit up right now. I could kneel on the couch. She'd never need to move, not at all, and I could scoot over to her with my dick casting its shadow over her skin. I could lay one hand on her warm thigh, the other tipping down on my cock, guiding the head to those peeking lips of hers, then the slow lean forward, all the way inside.

I could fuck her. Right now. My penis ached with the realization that she'd do nothing to stop me.

"So?" She brought me back. "What's that mean? Your hand again?"

I shrugged, a difficult maneuver with my shoulders on a throw pillow and my hands behind my head, but I did it. "I do what I have to."

She pursed her lips. "I'd offer to take care of it, you know," she said, her voice husking, "but your girlfriend might object."

"So might your boyfriend," I pointed out. "But they're not here, though."

"Nope." She was grinning again, a wicked grin now, and she'd stopped with my foot. "Too bad, huh?"

"Doesn't have to be." I watched as she made the decision, nodding, lifting my foot off her leg and wedging it behind her on the couch. The other she pushed unceremoniously to the floor, and just like that she was right between my legs. Her eyes were fixed at her destination, where my thighs met and my scrotum waited, and she started to uncoil.

"In that case," she said quietly, licking her lower lip, "I guess maybe I will offer." She leaned forward, her hands on my thighs just above the knees, and gathered her legs beneath her. Her breasts dangled toward me as she arched her back. I could feel her breath now, rustling my chest hair, and I reached out one hand so that, at long last, I could sweep that heavy rope of hair out of her face. She smiled. "That is, if you don't object."

I waited until she was looking back down at my cock, and then I very deliberately gave her The Twitch. It hurt a bit, as hard as I was, but Jenn got the message. She was laughing loudly as she crawled forward and down, her mind made up, and before I knew it her brown eyes were seeking mine as her lips met the head of my dick, her kiss strong and insistent.

Once more I moved her hair aside, wanting to spectate; I always love seeing a beautiful woman suck my dick, and it doesn't happen often enough. I let her work, one of her hands delicately jiggling my balls while the other one lifted my shaft to her waiting mouth; I drew a deep, shuddery breath when her lips closed tight around me, just under the head, then pulled off with a hard, eager suck. She lapped at the saliva she left behind.

We smiled at each other. "See?" she murmured, that one hand rhythmic as it ran up and down, up and down, twisting my dick at the top of each stroke; my balls tingled in the other one. "I like taking care of things like this."

"A woman of many talents," I managed, and then her smile closed over my dickhead once more and tightened, the tongue lashing my piss-slit, and I was groaning as my head fell back onto my throw pillow. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd known it would, from the moment she texted me for my address... no, actually, I think from the moment I showed her my erection and it pleased her. It occurred to me that she'd been thinking, since then, of doing this.

Goddamn. She felt good.

Lips on skin, she flicked her tongue over every vein and ridge she found. The warmth, the pressure, blew my mind even as she blew my cock, the sheer wrongness of the situation thrilling both of us even more; vaguely I was aware that my phone on the coffee table was gyrating across the cheap particle board as Jacqui texted me while some other woman was toying with my balls.

My fingers found her shoulders, sweaty and muscular, and I sent my hands digging underneath to cup her tits. She cooed on my dick when I found those firm nipples of hers and squeezed, and then she was backing off me again. My dick shone once she'd exposed it. "Hey!" she whined, her hands clamping hard on my balls. "Quit it. This is me taking care of you, blue-balls.

"Aw, come on." Her breasts weren't big, but their weight felt good in my palms. "I'm enjoying this." I jiggled her, and she laughed and pulled her feet up beneath her; she'd been on her hands and knees, and now she sat cross-legged before my cock. Her bright pink slit winked open beneath her bush. My hands left whitened prints on her tits when I brought them down to her legs. Her hands had never left my dick, jacking me slowly. She looked down and grinned as my head winked out when her hand went down to the base. I swallowed. "I'm enjoying this a lot, Jenn."

"You looked really hard, but this? Feeling you?" She shook her head. "I can't believe I did this."

"I can." I was done waiting. I put my finger beneath her chin and made her raise her head to meet my eyes while I moved my other hand, because I wanted to see her face when my fingers plunged inside her. "Shh. Hold still," I told her softly, waiting until her eyes cleared, and then I glanced down, aimed, and jabbed two fingers straight into that lush pink gash she'd presented to me on a silver platter.

She stiffened, the tendons in her neck prominent as her jaw flopped open, her eyelids fluttering. "Jesus." It came out as a sighing whisper. Her vagina was a wet, tight furnace around my fingers, both legs jerking. "Holy shit." There'd be a stain on my couch after this, and I couldn't care less; a sudden coolness hit my cock as she let go, her arms rising convulsively, reaching for me to pull me close to her, so when her hands locked around my neck I went to her with my mouth open.

She tasted like the beer she'd had during her brief appearance at Megan's, but I soon washed that away in a lashing sweep of my tongue on hers. We kissed hard, her body vibrating around my fingers even while my thumb probed around at the top of her slit. "Mm. God!" she burst out, her mouth tearing off mine in a burst of spit; I'd found her clit. "Fuck!" She started bucking, then her hand was gripping hard at my wrist, and for a blind moment I wasn't sure whether she was trying to pull my hand in deeper or claw it out.

But it didn't matter a few seconds later as, wild-eyed, Jenn unfolded her legs and began to climb onto my lap. My cock waving like a mast in a high sea, I scooted backward, my elbows seeking traction so that I could find the back of the couch, so she'd have leverage as she rode me. It was like I could read her mind that way; I knew exactly what she was trying to do.

Her legs were strong and demanding alongside my thighs, driving her body high above my lap while her hands scrabbled at my abs, seeking my cock, needing to hold it up so that she could impale herself. I was gripping hard to her ass when she succeeded, hanging her head to stare down at my cock parting the tight lips of her cunt.

Her mouth had been hot. Her pussy was fire.

I gasped as she found my head, sinking an inch down, tight and vital around me; the bunched muscles beneath my fingers shifted as she gained control, pushing herself down onto my dick, taking me inside; both of us raised our heads and stared, mouths wide, so she was watching my eyes as she bottomed out and then rocked, settling, feeling how far up I could reach.

She had my face in her hands, then, caressing me, her lips gentle on mine; there was an odd look in her eyes, but there was nothing odd about the feel of my body inside hers. We felt perfect, melting together.

"Mmm." She kissed me again, softly, and then her voice was a low murmur in my ear. "Told you. I always, always take care of my man." Her lips found my neck, running down to my collarbone, and with my cock in her cunt and her ass in my hands I was in no shape to remind her I wasn't really hers.

It didn't matter, anyway, once Jenn started rolling her hips. I thought belatedly of condoms as she began to move with a witchy, intoxicating motion, every swirl and sway designed to make my dick feel like it was in heaven. She knew it, too, her face blissed out not just by what she was feeling, but by what she saw in mine. "Always," she sighed, with a sigh in her voice at the end as her hips swung back to grind her clit against the root of my cock. Then forward, like a belly dancer, while my hands were full of the fluid perfection of her ass.

My head fell back against the couch like a man in a trance, just letting this woman work me inside herself. The first urge to cum arrived, an eager twinge above my balls, but there was no way I wanted this to end so soon; I put it down harshly, reminding myself I wasn't going to shoot it into her so early, and that first stir subsided even as Jenn rippled her pussy up and down along the sides of my dick.

She was excellent. An amazing lover. She read it in my eyes, too, hers taking on an exultant pride in her own skill, and then she leaned up with her hands on my shoulders and began to intensify her motions. "Yeah," I grunted, Jenn's thighs flexing, driving herself up and down, and I was suddenly overwhelmed by the need to thrust deeply into her. I tried, my hips rising off the couch, but it wasn't enough. "Bend over," I rasped at her, and she smirked. "Hands on the back of the couch."

"Who's being bossy now?" she groaned, her hair a mess in front of her face, but she wanted it just as bad: she swung off me and perched herself on trembling legs against the sofa, watching me out of the corner of her eye as I stood up and crept behind her. "Stick that dick in me," she hissed, glaring back. The tendons strained behind her thighs.

"Yeah?" I had it in my hand, sticky with her pussy, my pubes matted with it interspersed with her saliva. The room now held the stench of sex. I wanked myself lewdly, Jenn's eyes blazing.

"Yeah," she grated, the syllable easing into a sigh as I pushed deep into her leaky cunt in one long, smooth stroke. Her head fell down over the dull puddle she'd left on the couch cushion. "Oh, fuck."

I eased out, my mouth dry as I looked at her bright pink labia clutching at my cock, at the beautiful wet symmetry of it all: her cheeks two perfect fleshy halves, her little asshole in between, her waist tapering sharply as it angled away from me, my hands opposite each other as I gripped her hips. Fluid sheened the inside of her thigh.

I slammed back into her, my brain crying out to see her ass shake, and her whole body tensed. Again, and she was gasping, my hips a blur as I drove deep into her sexy body, the two of us united now in a harsh thigh-slapping rhythm. She pushed back, my dick reaching as far into her as it could go, and I focused hard on her twisting spine so that I could keep this going just a few strokes longer. She was turned back toward me, her face a mask of savage lust, and dimly into the back corner of my hopped-up brain it occurred to me to ask the big question.

"Fuck, Jenn," I panted, my body crashing into hers at a punishing pace, "where do you want it?"

"Right in my fucking pussy," she spat back, looking at me with dazed eyes, her mind unable to comprehend why I thought I should cum anyplace else. And so I abandoned my caution and sped up, smashing her face against the seedy couch as her arms finally gave way, faintly aware of a distant wail starting deep in her chest as she orgasmed.

I arched my back deeply, my body curved like a compound bow, thrusting into the whining Jenn as far as I could possibly go, then even farther as my hands hauled her back and my dick jumped within her. It felt like her whole body was sucking at me, pulling hot semen out of my balls with a force and pressure that left me shaky, gasping as I leaned forward over her back as though my legs had given out.

I pushed in twice more, more weakly, spewing the last of my cum into a greedy pussy still twitching and contracting around my dick as she finished, laughing weakly but deliriously against the couch cushions. "Jesus fuck," she gasped, trembling.

"Right?" I saw my fingermarks, livid on the sweaty skin beneath Jenn's ribcage. She'd bruise there. My dick was still spastic within her pussy, and she giggled as she glanced back. One last Twitch. The most important one. The one deep inside her pussy, up against her cervix.

"Still twitchy." Her eyes fluttered heavily, and she smiled.

* * *

She hesitated a couple days later when she walked into Classroom Management, but eventually she came and took the seat next to me. The new normal. I cleared my throat. "Um, hi." I hadn't spoken to her since the night I'd cum inside her, then watched her leave because she didn't want her boyfriend to guess what she'd been up to.

And that, I'd figured, was that.

She paused, then rolled her head to look sideways at me. "You know," she began slowly, "it occurs to me that we missed an opportunity for the calendar." I raised an eyebrow, and she shrugged. "A slumber party would have made a really good theme." Her glance after that was unreadable, but after a second or two I thought I got the point

"Well." I took a deep breath. "I mean, if you're game, I don't mind exploring that. Like, with you."

"Mmhmm."

"Research." I nodded thoughtfully. "For next year."

She shrugged again. "I mean, who'd object to a little research?" She smiled then, thinly confident. "We should start soon."

"Tonight?"

"Why the fuck not, Twitchy." She was chuckling as she bent forward to burrow in her bag, and when I looked at where her shirt was riding up in back I still saw the fading bruises left by my fingers.

* * *

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Please read the other Nude Day entries and vote on your favorites.