California

Story Info
Sarah and Ryan were a couple until the new boy arrived.
13.7k words
4.26
59.7k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,147 Followers

Note from Slick: Things were going so great for Ryan and Sarah until a new boy from California moves into their Illinois town. Everyone in the story is at least 18 yrs. old. Enjoy and all rights reserved.

*

Ryan and Sarah walked hand in hand from the school parking lot towards the High School. They had been boy and girl friends since 5th grade so no one looked twice as they walked by. Now as seniors, and both 18, they only had one more year before they graduated. Ryan was the smartest boy in the school and Sarah excelled in cheerleading and in English.

"Are you stopping by my house after school?" Sarah asked as they walked down the hallway towards their homerooms. "Grandma asked where you were this last weekend."

He laughed. "I was planning on it. After all she is my favorite girl...after you of course."

Sarah smacked him easily on his arm and gave him a quick kiss before opening the door and walking into her home room. She smiled at all the classmates and took her seat next to her best girlfriend Matti who had save it for her.

"God I can't believe we are in our last year," Matti whispered. She had just returned from visiting relatives so she had not talked to Sarah in over four weeks. "So how was your summer?"

"Boring," Sarah frowned. "I hope I get the cheerleading scholarship and get into Illinois State."

Matti leaned real close. "Are you still a virgin?"

"MATTI!" she said loudly making others turn and look their way. She quickly turned and faced the front when Mr. McGraw walked in. She grinned remembering they called him Mr. Magoo behind his back.

"OK, let's get started. When I call your name say that you are here."

Sarah's last name was Zahn so she pulled out her workbooks and wrote her name inside the covers while he painfully went through twenty names. She heard a name she didn't recognize and looked up. Mr. McGraw called it again.

The door opened and a really cute blonde haired guy walked in smiling. All the girls including Sarah sat upright.

"David Callaway?" The small balding man asked.

"Yes sir," he answered moving up to the small desk. "Here." He turned and looked around the room for a seat. There were three empty seats. Two were across the room from Sarah and one was in front of her. He didn't hesitate to head her way. As he walked down the aisle towards her their eyes locked and when he smiled she quickly looked away.

"Students, Mr. Callaway recently moved to Normal from California. Since he is new here please make sure you introduce yourself to make him feel at home."

Matti almost knocked her chair over as she leaned forward offering her hand. "Hi I'm Matti." He took hers in his and gently squeezed it. "Hi." He turned back to the front and said hi to the students on both sides of him and then in front.

Sarah was ready for him to turn around but he never did. It was obvious he had ignored her. She looked over at Matti who smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Home room only lasted fifteen minutes so the bell rang and the students were out of their seats and out the door. Sarah and Matti watched David moving outside.

"Don't feel bad at least you already have a boyfriend," Matti whispered.

"I don't feel bad. He seems to be stuck on himself anyway." Sarah said moving down the right hallway towards her English class. She didn't think anything about it until her third period class which was biology. She was sitting at her bench when she heard someone ask, "Do you mind if I join you?" She turned smiling until she saw it was him.

"Sure why not?" She said coldly. She pushed her short denim skirt down and pretended to be looking through their lab notebook. By the time the teacher talked she felt her pulse had risen and her heart was beating rapidly. He didn't say anything to her which again was causing her to be somewhat pissed. Finally as the teacher was assigning out the lab apparatus he turned to her and smiled.

"I'll have to say that you are the prettiest and hottest girl in this school." It was something that she had not expected.

"Uh...what?"

He knew that she had heard him so he didn't repeat it. He looked at her name written on her lab book. "Hi Sarah...I'm David." This time his hand was only directed at her.

She hesitated at first but managed to swing her right hand over to his. It fell into his palm where he let it rest while he gently rubbed over the tender skin on top. She wanted to pull away but couldn't. Her eyes watched as if the two hands belonged to others. She looked up his arm to his strong shoulders and finally to his handsome face and baby blue eyes. Sarah saw one of the other cheerleaders looking their way and quickly pulled her fingers back as if they were touching hot flames.

They both focused on what the teacher was saying and both took notes about their reading assignment. He went on to say what percentage their lab projects and tests amounted to. As they neared the end of the class he leaned her way. "Do you want to get together and go over the reading?"

"Together...like in school?" She fumbled. She had no experience with boys because she had only dated Ryan.

"Yes or maybe I could buy you a soda after school somewhere. Are you dating anyone?"

She knew her answer should be a definite yes but instead she said, "Kinda."

"Kinda," he repeated. "That's good. So will you go out and get a burger or drink?"

Sweat beads formed on her forehead and her body was on fire. "Not tonight."

"Tomorrow night?"

"I uh...I'll let you know...tomorrow."

*

The next period was a free period for all the cheerleaders. They all were assigned gym and all they really had to do was practice some new cheers. Their cheerleading coach was missing so they all sat around on the bleachers. Sarah saw Matti up near the top alone and headed her way. It took a few seconds for Matti to know something was wrong. "OK tell me."

Sarah looked down. "He...he asked me out."

"He who?"

"Him...California."

"Oh my God. You told him no right?" When Sarah didn't answer Matti lifted Sarah's face. "Sarah?"

"I uh...uh told him I'd uh...let him know tomorrow."

"And Ryan?"

Sarah took a deep breath and slowly blew it out. "I like Ryan... I mean he's all that I really know...I mean you know."

"So you and Ryan didn't do it."

Sarah shook her head. "He wanted to and we almost...but he...he climaxed when he was about to go inside."

Matti grinned. "Paul did the same to me. But it didn't take him long to get hard again."

"He didn't have another rubber and I wasn't going to take that chance," Sarah said.

"That was one night. Didn't you try again?"

"He wanted to but... but I don't know it felt so...so personal."

"Oh it's really personal," Matti sighed. "If you don't want California then send him my way."

"I don't want him. I'm going out with Ryan."

Matti grinned because she knew the new boy had made a big impression. Lunch period was next so they left a little early to lay claim on the best table by the window. It was filled by cheerleaders and want-to-be cheerleaders. They all were talking about their summer when David walked in.

"There he is," Matti whispered. "He's the one." Suddenly all the cheerleaders turned and looked his way except for Sarah who took a long sip of her milk.

David had a cousin in the school so he waited by the door for her to arrive. After surveying the room he finally spotted Sarah with her back to him. She was sitting with a number of girls which he figured were cheerleaders. Finally his younger cousin Amber arrived and they walked inside. After getting a tray of food they sat away from the others while Amber filled him in on who everyone was.

"Football jocks," she said pointing to the large bunch of guys in the corner. "Geeks." She moved her index finger to the other side of the room. "Cheerleaders," Amber frowned pointing to the table where Sarah and Matti sat.

"Tell me about the blonde with the ponytail."

Amber looked over his shoulder. "The one with the pink shirt?"

"Yes."

"Sarah Zahn, head cheerleader and probably the most popular girl in school. Don't get any ideas because she's been going out with Ryan Mann for ever."

David only grinned.

*

Ryan was late for lunch because the new math teacher wanted to discuss with him setting up a math bowl team. He only had about twenty minutes when he walked into the cafeteria and looked around. He saw Sarah and headed her way. "Hey babe," he grinned and he leaned over and lightly kissed her cheek. "Sorry I'm late."

Sarah's mind was still on David's invitation to go out. "Uh...hi...I've got to stop by the office." She quickly turned and hurried out of the room.

"What's up with her?" Ryan asked out loud. After glancing at Matti he knew something was up. A few minutes later while he grabbed some food the cheerleaders were heading out. He grabbed Matti's arm and pulled her to a nearby table. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," she lied. "First day of school and everyone is running around. I think Sarah is seeing if she can get into a different class."

"Oh, I see. How was your summer?"

"Better than yours," she chuckled. She stood up and before she left she leaned over, "Next time have an extra rubber."

"Fuck," Ryan gasped. He didn't think that Sarah would tell anyone.

*

David had seen the boy who moved to Sarah and kissed her cheek. As he walked into his sixth period Calculus class he saw him sitting on the opposite side of the room. He moved his way and sat down next to him. "Hi, I'm David."

Ryan looked and saw a kid he didn't recognize. "Ryan Mann." They shook hands and Ryan didn't expect the strong grip. He tried to pull back but his hand was squeezed even harder. "Hey."

David let go and grinned. "Sorry. Been working out over the summer."

Ryan could see some mischief in his eyes but didn't know why. "Where are you from?"

"California. Southern."

"That explains the tan and hair cut," Ryan chuckled. "You won't be doing much surfing around here."

"Oh there are other types of surfing."

"The internet," Ryan smiled.

"Girls," David replied quickly.

"Well good luck. Most of the good ones are taken."

"Maybe...maybe not."

The teacher started talking and their conversation ended. At the end of class Ryan's best friend Mark walked up to him. "Who is that?"

"California asshole," Ryan answered. "He thinks he is God's gift to women."

"Actually I heard a lot of girls already talking about him. I better make sure Anna is not interested."

"In what?"

*

Ryan put his books in his locker and checked his homework assignments. After grabbing what he needed he headed towards the gym to see if Sarah had a cheerleading meeting. When he got there the gym was empty. "Strange," he said out loud. Normally she would meet him by the gym after school if there was no practice. Since he drove her to school she should be somewhere waiting for him. As he approached the parking lot he saw her talking to someone in a flashy red Camero. Her body blocked the person's identity until he moved in front of the car. His eyes narrowed when he saw it was California. He moved closer and heard her say "See."

"Hey what's up?" he interrupted moving up next to her.

She turned and jumped back like she had done something wrong. "Ryan!"

"Yeah. What's going on?"

"Nothing," David lied. "I'm just meeting other kids. I'll see you tomorrow Sarah."

As he drove away Sarah turned and started walking towards Ryan's beat up black Honda Civic. "Hey...what is this "I'll see you tomorrow" stuff?"

"He's my bench partner in biology. That's all."

"Good. Why did you say "see" when I walked up?"

"I don't remember."

As they drove towards her house her eyes were closed as she remembered what was said a few minutes earlier.

David parked near the back of the lot and watched for her to walk out. When he saw her he sped up next to her. "Hi beautiful."

Sarah had never been flirted with like this so it quickly excited her. "Oh hi David."

"Do you need a ride home?" He padded the cool black leather passenger seat next to him."

"I uh...have a ride."

"Do you have one or kinda have one?" He had unbuttoned his tight fitting black polo shirt.

"I have one," she said sticking her narrow pink tongue out at him.

David glanced at the exposed red bra strap on her tender pink shoulder. "I see you like red. It's my favorite color too."

She didn't know what he was referring to until she followed his eyes to her bare shoulder. "My favorite color is green."

"Mine too now," he smiled. "What size are you?"

Again she was lost. "Size? I'm five-five."

He chuckled. "Size meaning your bra size."

Again she was taken back by his frankness. "I don't believe you asked me that."

"Thirty-two B or C?"

"How do you know so much about bras?"

He didn't answer. "B or C?"

"C".

Seconds later she heard Ryan's voice and jumped.

*

When they drove down her street he spoke again. "I spoke to that guy. He told me that he loves to surf."

"Duh..he's from California," she said somewhat pissed.

"Not the kind of surf you are thinking of. He said he surfs for girls."

"That's better than boys," she joked trying to break the mood. He pulled into the driveway and she turned to kiss him but he leaned back.

"Don't you want to kiss me goodbye?"

"Tell me that you aren't falling for this guy's bullshit."

"Don't be stupid," she said turning and walking towards the house.

When she entered the house she saw her grandmother sitting in the rocking chair knitting. "Hi grandma," she smiled while leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Hi sweetie," she whispered back. "Isn't Ryan coming in? He owes me a poker game."

"No...uh he had something to do."

Ten minutes later Sarah was lying on her bed with her eyes closed. She tried to not think about David but it made her think even more. She pictured in her mind his tanned bare chest and flat abs. What made it all special was that she had never been hit on before because everyone knew she was dating Ryan. Since she had never dated anyone else she had not kissed or even messed around. Now she was imagining what his kiss would be and his touch. Her fingers rubbed softly over her full breasts and gently pulled and teased her very hard nipples. "Ohhh," she moaned. As she imagined more her right hand snaked down over her flat stomach to the top of her skirt. The button popped open and her fingertips eased down under her matching red panties. "Ohhh...David," she moaned rubbing into her very moist virgin pussy. For the next four minutes she toyed and played until she was almost there. She jumped when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw Matti's name. "Shit."

"What's up?" Matti asked. "Someone told me that you were talking to California in the parking lot and Ryan walked up."

"So what?" She snapped tired of feeling guilty.

"Easy it's me," Matti said. "Remember we tell each other everything."

"I know. Come over after dinner and we can talk."

"See you then...bye."

"Bye."

*

Ryan too got the third degree questions from his mother for being home and not over at Sarah's. "Do I know you?" She joked. "I mean its day time and normally my son is not here."

"Funny," he said not smiling. "Do you have anything to eat?"

"There's some meatballs left over from Sunday," she answered.

After a quick sandwich he moved to his room and called Mark. "Hey what's up?"

"Not much," Mark answered. "Is anything wrong?"

"No why?"

"Well you are usually at Sarah's and I can't remember the last time you called me on a school night."

"I guess we had a disagreement."

"Over the new kid."

"Uh yeah. How did you know?"

"He's all the girls are talking about. Anna included. I couldn't take anymore and decided to come home as well. Hey do you want to come over?"

"Sure."

*

Sarah waited for Matti to arrive and when she did she hurried out to her car. "Let's go for a ride."

"Anywhere in particular?" Matti grinned.

"Yes, I found out that he is Amber's cousin and he lives in her neighborhood."

"Oooo, so that makes him rich too," Matti said batting her eyelids.

They drove through the middle class neighborhoods and up a winding road to Dover Estates. "Amber lives down this way," Matti said making the first right turn. But as soon as she turned Sarah saw the red Camaro in the driveway.

"Oh my God...he lives in the Congressman's old house," Matti gasped. It was probably the largest and most expensive home in Normal.

"Go slow," Sarah whispered as she ducked down in the seat and peeked at the house. Matti circled the block twice but no one came out of the house. They were about to leave the neighborhood when Matti saw Amber walking down the street with her small white dog on a leash. As they drove by Amber smiled at them and waved.

"Oh God did she see me?" Sarah asked.

"Definitely."

*

David was playing video games when his mother yelled. "David Amber is here!" He paused the game and hurried out to see her

After his mother walked away Amber smiled. "You are not going to believe who I just saw drive by your house. Sarah and Matti."

"Cool," David grinned. "Say do you have time to go to the mall with me? I need you to purchase something for me."

"Sure as long as you buy me something too."

*

Matti dropped Sarah off at her home and was surprised to see Ryan's car in the driveway. When she entered the house she heard her grandmother laughing.

"You didn't get a full house again," Ryan laughed.

"Yes, you silly boy. You should know better than to play poker against the master."

"Hello," Sarah said walking into the kitchen. "So is grandma kicking butt again?"

"Yes," Ryan said tossing his cards down. "I just lost my lunch money for tomorrow."

"I'll take an IOU," Grandma May grinned. "Now you two get out of my hair so I can watch Rachel Ray."

Ryan stood and moved towards her. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," Sarah answered. "Let's go to my room."

He followed her up the stairs and down the familiar hallway. She stood by the door to her room while he walked inside. He heard the door close and was surprised that she locked it. "Locking me in?"

"Yes, my parents are not at home and Grandma can't climb up the stairs." She grinned as she moved into his arms. Their eyes closed as their mouth met and lips parted.

Ryan again was surprised because she normally didn't want to mess around even with Grandma as the only chaperone. Now she was being the aggressor which was normally left up to him. Her tongue was deep down his throat when he felt her fingers fumbling at the snap on his jeans. "Wow," he gasped pulling his lips away and stepping back to give her room to open his pants and push them and his boxers down to his ankles.

Her fingers grabbed onto his growing member and stroked until it was a hard six inches.

He wanted to ask what was going on but didn't want break the mood. He stepped out of his pants and underwear while she pulled up his tee shirt to make him naked. It was the first time one of them had been completely naked.

"Ummm," she whispered moving her lips to his neck and to his ear. Her fingers stopped touching his excitement because she didn't want him to cum. "Take off my clothes."

"OK," he said pulling her blouse up over her red bra. He dropped to his knees and pulled down and off her shorts. He had seen all parts of her body but never completely naked. His trembling fingers grabbed onto her panties but he stopped for permission.

"Take them off. Take everything off."

Ryan's cock was rock hard now but he knew he had to keep his composure. Mark had told him to think of something unpleasant so he thought about the old woman down the street that yelled at him every time he tossed her newspaper onto her porch. It was working. He slowly pulled the panties off her nearly bald pussy lips and noticed the damp spot. He knew that it meant she was really excited.

Slickman
Slickman
8,147 Followers