Call For Backup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the clatter of a belt buckle at my side as Crowley passed behind me and crawled into the back seat. He knelt one knee on top of the rear panel; his rigid cock menaced at the tip of my nose. I parted my lips, allowing the black cop to feed his hard-on into my mouth. The stiff pole barged over my tongue and into the back of my throat in an uninterrupted surge. My throat spasmed, gagging up sticky strands of drool around the obstructing pipe. I craned my head to look up at Crowley, seeing in his mirrored lenses my own sunglasses and the black dick wedged in my lips.

Twirling my tongue around the broad shaft, I gripped Crowley's prick at its base and stroked deliberately while my mouth acclimated. Leaning my torso over the back of the car, I started to buck my neck, towing my lips along Crowley's length. I moaned as I advanced, feeling the thick cock fill my mouth and throat, then softly whimpered each time as my jaws emptied on my retreat. Bobbing my lips on the strange cop's dick, I pondered how accurate Lake's 'thirty minutes' traffic window was. The concern was abruptly pushed aside as the trooper in front of me decisively took control of my blowjob.

Placing one large hand on the back of my head and the other below my chin, Crowley held my mouth in place as his hips began to thrust. Standing on the car seat with his pants crumpled at his knees, he rocked forward and propelled his cock through my frothy lips. Tears trickled down my cheeks in lines of blotted mascara as the bulbous glans smacked my palate and crammed my throat. I braced my palms on the side of the car, holding my mouth and throat open to accommodate the packing leviathan.

My eyes widened, momentarily puzzled as Lake's fingers left my pussy. My gash felt confusingly deserted after the bliss of penetration. With a jolt, I received my correction as the wide tip of Lake's cock pushed through my dripping folds. Like Crowley at my mouth, the captain unhesitatingly plowed into me until his entire prick was embedded in my pussy.

"W'oh muh gawd! Sho guhd!" I screamed around the dick in my throat. One of Lake's hands hitched the sodden lace of my panties to the side across my buttock, clear of my snatch. His other gripped me by the softness above my hip, pulling my pussy back to meet his rapidly intensifying drives. Bent in a naked 'L' over the side of the car, I pitched on my glistening white heels between the thrusting bookends.

"There's no pussy like a white girl that thinks she can get out of a ticket!" Lake crowed behind me. His words were emphasized by the sharp crack of his palm striking my ass cheek. Crowley snorted in agreement at his partner's debasing assessment. A trembling whine escaped my packed lips as I was spitroasted on the side of the highway.

Crowley shifted his hands on my head, gathering my long red hair away from my face and into a tail behind my head. With both his hands behind my crown, he quickened his driving hips, hammering his dick into my mouth.

"I shouldn't have to tell a leadfoot like you to speed up." He growled. His cock pounded through my foam-flecked lips; his heavy balls smacked loudly on my chin. Lake laughed riotously behind me, his hips clapping musically against my ass as his prick flailed my pussy.

I moaned around the shaft in my mouth. As I was roughly used in my cunny and mouth, both ends flooded with wetness. The gagging attack on my throat fueled the roiling heat in my gash. I felt each man greedily use my body for his cock's selfish ends and melted in doubled subservience.

"Phuh! W'am gkom khuhm!" I cried again as my pussy clamped down on Lake's shaft. Lake's thick cock continued thrashing my slit as I came. My tits swayed and shook wildly beneath me as quaking pleasure consumed my tiny figure. Crowley released my mouth and I sucked down gasping, slobbery breaths between quivering cries. I looked meekly up to him as my climax subsided, watching him calmly unbutton his uniform shirt, then raise me by my shoulders to a straightened pose.

Behind me, Lake calmed his thrusts then pulled out of me, placing a steadying hand on my bum. As he directed me, he looped his fingers into the waistband of my thong and pulled the purple lace down my thighs. Smiling compliantly, I pedaled my knees until the panties dropped around my white patent pumps, then carefully stepped out of the junked thong. Lake stooped, plucked the lace scrap from the asphalt, and tucked it into the pocket of his pants. Naked except for my high heels and aviator sunglasses, I stepped toward the passenger door of my car.

Crowley, now nude except for his shades and boots, grabbed my elbow to stop me from opening the door. Instead, his hands gripped under my arms, then lifted my butt onto the boot and hauled me into the back seat. As he pulled me up, he sat atop the back panel behind the seats, his butt between the headrests. I lifted my legs and rotated on my bum, dropping my heels onto the back seat then stepping over Crowley's thighs with one leg to straddle him.

While I stood astride his lap, Crowley leaned forward to attack my chest with both hands and his mouth, eagerly groping and lapping at my tits. I reached between his legs and stroked his prick, bending my knees and directing his glans towards my pussy while I squatted. As if my touch had reminded him there was a woman attached to the tits he was devouring, Crowley brought one hand behind me to my waist and encouraged me down into his lap. As I lowered, I folded my legs beneath me over his thighs, guiding his dick into my slit.

With the afternoon sun beating down on my naked back and shoulders, I rode the officer's cock, perched on the back of the convertible. I looped my arms behind his neck, clinging to his strong shoulders as I swiveled my hips in his lap. The lips of my pussy clung hungrily to his dark shaft as I bucked atop him. With each plunge, I groaned lustily as I fucked myself on his cock, driving his broad head into the tender corners of my womb.

Lake climbed into the back seat, having discarded his uniform on the side of the road. He stood with one boot on the seat, the other propped on the rear hood. My cum glistened on his cock in the sunlight as he pushed it to my lips. I opened my mouth, wrapping my lips around his shaft as I bounced on Crowley's dick. My sunglasses slipped down my nose as I fucked and sucked the two black cocks in the back seat of my boyfriend's rental car. I raised a hand to carefully straighten the shades on my face without breaking my rhythm.

I squealed as Crowley brought his other hand to my ass, molding my buttocks in his strong mitts and directing my pace with his grip. His thick cock surged through my pussy, hammering deep in my cunt as he drove his hips upwards to meet my plunging bounds. My clenched lips hummed around Lake's shaft, transferring the pleasure in my snatch to the dick in my mouth to the delight of the second black cop.

Lake's hands fixed on the back of my skull, forcefully tugging my lips down his shaft. As my mouth dove down his length, his hips heaved forward to meet me. Foamy tendrils of slippery drool spilled over my lips and wagged off my dripping chin. The tip of his cock struck noisily in the back of my throat. The only sound on the quiet country road was my wet "gyerk gyerk gyerk" gagging on the large black dick.

An electric burst of sensation flickered through my limbs as my pussy began to spasm. "Ah gahd!" I gurgled around the choking dick in my mouth. "W'am khuhmink!" My gagged voice squeaked upwards as my twisting insides tightened. I screwed my eyes shut, moaning in gutting pleasure as the torturous knot in my body stretched, clenched, then abruptly slackened.

I sucked in desperate, merciful breaths as Lake pulled away and freed my mouth. The standing captain moved, setting one boot on each of the leather back seats as he stood behind me. Crowley paused me with my ass raised at its highest point, holding only his glans inside my gash. He curtly shoved my high heels off my feet; they clattered dully in the foot well. His fingers then clutched my buttocks, prying apart the cheeks as if presenting my asshole to his partner.

Still catching my breath, I looked over my shoulder at the man behind me. "Does this mean I'm not getting a ticket?" I smiled sweetly, conveying my willingness to meet whatever terms the troopers set.

"Punishment has got to fit the crime." Lake replied, pursing his lips and dribbling a dollop of spit into my crack. Spreading the slobber across the crinkled bud with the head of his cock, he leaned forward with his hips and pressed his glans against my clenched sphincter. Crowley took my teat in his mouth, suckling at my nipple and stroking my back with his hands to sooth and relax my tensing frame. I snorted and croaked as the thick cock overpowered the stubborn knot and surged into my backdoor. "Fuck yeah!" Lake cheered as his prick filled my anus.

"Oh my gawwwwd!" I dragged out the last syllable, grabbing the headrests at either side of Crowley's hips. The cop below me again began to buck his hips in coordination with Lake's charges into my asshole. My pastel pink fingernails scraped into the expensive leather. The bursting hedonism of the simultaneous penetrations of my ass and pussy buzzed through my body like a million gnawing teeth. Crowley's cock thumped wantonly, deep in my snatch, drumming pleasure into my crazed body. From behind me, Lake gouged through my ass, deforming my insides with the alien, profane violation.

"I'm sure glad you called me to assist!" Crowley chuckled from beneath me. He filled his ravenous paws with heaping handfuls of my quivering tits while boosting his dick into my sodden gash.

"What do you think, Sarah? Are you sure we brought enough guys?" Lake tauntingly echoed my earlier scorn, grabbing my shoulders as he fucked my asshole.

"Always best to call for backup!" Crowley agreed with a laugh.

I sputtered and screamed in deviant bliss as the two cocks selfishly pummeled my holes. "Fuck me! Oh shit, just like that! Fuck me!" I bellowed, falling forward against Crowley's chest, feeling my ripe breasts squash between our bodies. Lake's grip tightened on my shoulders, hauling his dick harder and faster into my breached backdoor. My face tipped skyward as the orgasm exploded through my frame, stripping away control of my limbs and words. I screamed out my climax at the cloudless sky as my deadened arms fell to my sides.

With a grunt, Lake tugged his dick free of my vent, dropping one boot to the floor of the car while the other propped on the rear seat. I gasped in surprise at the sudden emptiness in my anus but roused as Crowley shifted me out of his lap. His cock fell from my snatch, dropping me to my knees on the console between the seats.

Lake sat on the open edge of the quarter panel, his legs open and his back to the vacant lane of highway. Reaching across the seat, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face between his splayed legs. I crawled forward, feeling my knees prick on dirt and gravel left on the seats by the cops' boots. My mouth refilled with his prick, fouled by the grimy taste of my ass. I obediently towed my tightly wrapped lips along his soiled length, moaning at the boiling arousal from my own degrading behavior. I submissively gazed up at the arrogantly smirking captain, raptly watching my disgrace reflected in his mirrored lenses.

I started at the feel of hands on my buttocks. Crowley settled between my legs, pushing the tip of his cock against my pucker. The pressure at my exit built before his round glans snapped through into my ass. "Hrmpf!" I squeaked around Lake's pipe, kicking my bare feet in the empty side of the car as Crowley calmly built the speed of his thrusting hips.

At each end, a giant black policeman seized me, greedily tugging my body to serve his rigid tool. I seesawed in the back seat of John's rental car, groaning as I was yanked from one side then back to the other. I heaved forward toward the desolate road, filling my mouth with Lake's dick until it jammed the back of my throat. Then rocked back on my knees, and Crowley's cock filled my anus with its unnatural stretching trespass. My tits wagged heavily beneath me, frantically beating with every jerk of my frame.

Crowley withdrew from my ass with a panting bark, drumming the head of his prick on my cheeks and crack as he fought for balance in the cramped back of the sedan. His partner, seated on the lip of the car, laughed in agreement. "Yeah, next time tell your boyfriend to rent you something with a bigger back seat."

I heard the passenger door open as Crowley exited the car. Lake's hands released my head, pulling his dick free with a burst of spittle. I withdrew across the cabin, resting my abused butt on the leather seat for an instant before Crowley pulled me out the open door. The jagged blacktop needled my bare soles as I stumbled from the car and balanced upright. I turned toward the rear bumper, stepping gingerly on the rough asphalt. The other officer followed close behind me, shutting the door as his boots hit the pavement.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lake hissed, grabbing me by the waist and pushing my belly against the car door. "I'm not done with you yet..."

He propped my leg on top of the door, fixing the sole of my foot against the mirror mount. With my legs posed and parted, Lake pressed his relentless hard-on between my tensed buttocks. His hand on my back folded me over the door, boosting my butt out from the side of the car. With his free hand, he directed the head of his cock back to my pucker. The battered knot yielded with only token resistance as the black cop penetrated my anus again.

Crowley stood at the rear bumper, admiring the show of his partner fucking the offending white girl in her curvy ass. His smiling eyes followed every ripple of my swaying tits; his ears pricked at my every chirping squawk. With a curious grin, he turned his gaze down the road beyond the parked cruisers.

The rumble of a diesel engine from the direction of town interrupted the country stillness. I had grown so accustomed to the calm, broken only by my own shrill cries and the wet slapping of flesh, that I didn't link the sound to the approaching familiar, yellow tractor trailer until the truck was upon us.

I looked up just in time to lock eyes for the second time that afternoon with the waving, laughing driver through my rose-gold lenses. BWAH-BUH-BUH-BWAAAAAH the passing semi's air horn blasted through the afternoon heat as Lake sodomized me on the side of the road. Unable to summon a clever retort, I raised a one-finger salute at the departing truck. Both officers whooped in amusement at my absurd indignation.

"No, honey, you're the one getting fucked. Not him." Crowley remarked as he climbed over the side of the car into the rear seat, stooping to cup my wobbling tits.

"So, you remember him?" Lake asked. "He radioed in a report that some little slut in a blue BMW flashed him."

"Indecent exposure is illegal in Franklin County, Sarah." Crowley noted, grinning as he greedily pawed my bust.

I swiveled my head, looking between the smirking cops. "But didn't... he seem... like he was... speeding?" My words came in bursts between Lake's reaming thrusts. "Shouldn't... you give him... a ticket?" I slumped my head over the door into the interior of the car, panting from the exertion of speaking.

"Heck, I couldn't tell. I was focused on the culprit we already caught." Crowley rejoined. He gaily smacked the head of his dick at my nose and forehead as his partner assfucked me.

"We can't catch everybody." Lake calmly defended without slowing his invasive pumping. "It's most important that we discipline the nastiest offenders."

He grabbed my shoulders, punching his tool deeper into my chuff to emphasize his point. A shaky cry stumbled out of my lips, hopelessly impaled on his thick black cock. I clung to the car for balance, my lone leg struggled to support me as chunks of asphalt jabbed into the fleshy sole of my bare foot. The noise of the engine faded into the distance, leaving only my bawling fuss in the hushed foreground.

"Oh fuck!" Lake growled from behind me as he snatched his dick from my pucker. "Get up!" He directed bluntly onto the trunk as his hands pushed at my waist. Crowley bent over the side of the car, gripping my armpits and dragging me onto the hood. I rolled onto my back on the warm blue metal, my head dangling off the back of the car with my auburn hair draped across the taillight. With my knees bent into the back seat, my bare heels kicked against the leather as I squirmed for position. My tits quivered on my rapidly lurching ribs; my sunglasses rested cockeyed over my eyes with one temple tip caught on the lobe of my ear.

My upside-down, amber-tinted view filled with Lake's standing figure, looming behind the car. Without a word, he stroked his primed cock inches from my suspended face. I felt the car rock as Crowley clambered over the seatbacks, straddling my hips as he knelt on the trunk.

With a grunt, Lake's prick burst with a deluge of jizz that arced up the length of my face from brow to chin. Though my eyes were shielded behind my aviators, I flinched as the sticky gel splashed on my lenses. Spunk splattered on my chin and lips, dragging downward across my cheeks and into my hair and ears. A second shot crashed on the bridge of my nose, blotting my glasses, and catching flecks in my eyebrows. He raised his aim, painting a white star scape of cum across the tops of my tits, then crossed my lips with his final stitches of jism.

I blinked at my cum-streaked field of vision through my lenses but lifted my head in attention as Crowley called out from above the trunk. My face raised right in time to catch an explosive fist of jizz across my nose and shades. I recoiled and dropped my head, feeling thick ropes of Crowley's spunk lash across my tits, tracking the curves of my rack and pooling in my clavicle and sternum. Two messy chords striped my cleavage and slopped into my jaw. The giant cop roared as his cock belched a speckling of jism on my ribs and tits, then slapping his wilting rod on my soft belly in a flecking of splooge and sweat.

The car rocked on its axels as Crowley climbed out and joined Lake in dressing. Cum oozed from my face and glasses. I felt it running in rivulets over my bust and throat as I lay paralyzed beneath the gobs of spunk. As Lake buckled his belt, I drew his attention.

"Ahem! So, I guess that was a warning, huh?" I felt the links of jism across my lips split as I spoke.

Lake gave me a thoughtful look as he reached into his back pocket and retrieved his ticket book. Ripping the top sheet from the pad, he plastered the slip to my breast in a puddle of cum. "I did you a favor: knocked it down to forty-five in a forty, and I waved the reckless driving, failure to signal, improper registration, and I'll overlook your, um, lewd conduct. Make sure the county gets the check in thirty days, or it might cause trouble for your boyfriend."

"Oh..." I mumbled, dejected that I had still wound up with a ticket. I peeled the soggy bill off my chest and tried to roll onto my side.

The sheriff started to walk back towards his squad car, then stopped and reached into his pocket as he turned. "Oh, yeah! You can have these back now..." He teased, tossing a wadded clump of purple lace at me. I winced instinctively, but the thong unfurled mid-flight, snagging in my outstretched fingers.

With a grunt, I righted myself and slid into the rear seat. I landed in a messy spray of jism and asphalt chips on the leather. I grabbed my pumps from the floor and slid them onto my feet, then opened the door as Crowley appeared with my dress, draping it on the trunk. Stepping carefully out of the care, I set my heels on the cracked shoulder. Once more naked except for my shoes and shades, I felt cum drip off my face and tits to the sizzling blacktop.