Call It Stormy Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me," he breathed, "I want to feel you."

God - his touch was wonderful; his hand felt so much better than mine as he stirred up my body. Wild sensations were coursing all through me causing my hips to drive back at Paul's powerful thrusts; causing our bodies to slam together; causing my cock to leak profusely.

"Lot's of precum..." he said softly, "You're all wet and slippery now."

His hand was almost splashing in my juices as he tossed me off; there was a slopping sound each time his pushed my foreskin up and over my knob; each time he pulled it right back. And the scent of my heated organ rose around us; cloyingly erotic and enough to wake the most recalcitrant and limp cock from the dead!

"Oooh yeah," I moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me, make me cum!"

Right now I wasn't all there - I was in a land far, far away somewhere; a delicious land full of gushing spunk and hot cocks and welcoming assholes.

"Oh God - keep doing that," I hissed, "You're gonna make me cum!"

Paul's hand slowed on my erection while his movements behind me increased, driving his penis ever faster and harder into me.

"Let me cum first," he said, his pubes slamming into my buttocks, "Ahhh fuck - yesss, getting close now!"

I could hear Paul grunting with each stroke as he neared his climax - with no question about where he was to spill his spunk! My knees were being pushed up the bed by the force of his thrusting and I had to keep my arms rigid to hold myself in position as each thrust of his penis brought us both nearer to orgasm.

"Aaaahhhh!" Paul suddenly cried, "Aaaahhh - just about...! Nearly...! Aaahhh, ahhhh, yeahhhhh, yeahhhh!"

He froze; his penis embedded deeply inside my ass, then his body suddenly jolted into action once more, this time pumping load after load of warm cum into me.

"Fuckin' yeahhhh!" he yelled, "Oooooh God, ooooh God, that's good!"

And from underneath him I could feel his penis jerking with each emission, jumping as if for joy as it spewed cum into my bowels and it was too much for me - it was my turn now!

"Ooooh Paul - don't stop!" I pleaded, encouraging him to keep rubbing me, "I'm gonna cummmmm!"

His hand, which had almost ceased moving, started again, sliding quickly up and down my stiff cock.

"You gonna cum?" he asked and I nodded, being unable to find my voice at this moment.

"Come on then," he encouraged me, his fist working hard, "Let it go!"

"Here it cums!" I suddenly cried, "Ooooohhhh yessss, yessss!"

I heard the first jet of cum splash onto his mattress; I actually heard the impact, it was so powerful. A second spray joined it, then a third and then, as Paul's fist closed around my knob, I could feel my remaining spunk oozing hotly between his fingers.

"Oooooh, I needed that," I said, "Thanks Paul."

"Mmmm, was good, wasn't it?" he replied conversationally, "You came a lot too, especially for a second time."

He was obviously more interested in his own orgasm but he still held my penis, now sliding his cum-slick fingers smoothly up and down my length. I looked down at the smears and streaks of whitish sperm that had poured onto the bed and I smiled contentedly, now feeling both my cock and his begin to deflate slowly. Paul's body was leaning against mine as we both recovered from our efforts.

"Come on, this won't do," I said, "I think we'd better get back to the bathroom and clean up, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, wasn't thinking," said Paul, "There's gonna be a mess when I pull out...hold this towel over your hole."

With the towel in place Paul let his penis slide from me and although I did my best to shut my hole tight, I felt a trickle of liquid seep onto the towel I held in place as we parted and moved off the bed.

And a few minutes later Paul was preparing the shower, getting the water to the right temperature and decking the place with clean towels. I stepped happily under the spray and let the water flow, taking with it down the drain, Paul's ejected cum.

"Push over a bit," said Paul as he joined me and as I did so his body pressed against mine, the feel of his solidity setting off a chain of sensations at my groin.

"I'll do you first," said Paul as he drizzled liquid soap onto a sponge, "Turn round; I'll start with your back."

His touch was super, a good firm, almost rough touch, the lather-rich sponge sliding comfortably over my skin.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned softly, "Feels wonderful Paul, thank you."

"Your turn to do me next," he said as his hand slid down under my ass, the soft sponge pressing against my sensitive asshole and then my balls, "I'll just finish off down here though."

And then he was turning me around until I was facing him and his hands began soaping my chest. Steadily he worked his way downwards and as he did so I felt my cock start to rise, the sensations of his hands reaching parts he hadn't yet touched...

I heard Paul chuckle and I opened my eyes to see him looking down.

"You're bloody eager," he said, "Haven't even got there yet!"

But moments later and I felt his hand cup my balls, then slide over them and up to my cock. His wet soapy hand slid down my length making my cock jerk wildly - and then his other hand, complete with sponge joined in to soap up my penis, to push back my foreskin and to caress my delicate glans.

I sucked in a quick breath as he did so, loving the feeling of having my cock played with, but then Paul took his hands away. Briefly his sponge coursed down my legs before Paul stood upright.

"Ok - you're done," he said, slapping the sponge into my hands, "Your turn."

He rotated on the spot and I lifted my hands to his shoulders, drizzled some more soap onto the sponge and started work, scrubbing my way down his back. Paul pushed back at me as I sponged him clean, the soapy suds running down his spine and coursing between his cheeks. My hand followed the stream of liquid, the hand that didn't hold the sponge, which soon encountered his asshole, hiding there almost out of sight.

Quickly I pushed one finger at his slick corrugated flesh until I felt the tip slide inside.

Paul jerked as I did so but apart from a quick breath he said nothing as I probed inside him.

But he jumped and moaned when I added a second finger and looked back over his shoulder at me.

"Don't tease me," he said, his buttocks pushing against my finger, "Come on, get him in me!"

I guessed that he meant my cock rather than my finger so with my other hand I lifted my penis head and aligned myself, shuffling closer to him.

I slowly pulled my fingers from his soapy hole and moved my penis into place instead.

"You ready?" I asked and Paul nodded.

"Push," he said, "But stop if I tell you to, ok."

"Course I will," I replied, pressing harder at his anus, "Coming in now...all right?"

"Yeahhhh," agreed Paul, "Ooooh yesss, that feels good already!"

The tip of my cock had entered him now; I knew without looking because I could feel his flesh squeezing mine and I held myself stiffly for a moment or two to let him get used to me but Paul was fine.

"Yeah, that's good, push harder now," he said and I felt his hole dilate as he spoke.

His action allowed my cock to slide more freely and suddenly I found that I had perhaps half my penis inside him. I knew that I was past the stricture of his sphincter and that things would be much easier now. I pushed again, sliding until I felt my pubes up against his buttocks.

"Wow, I'm all the way in you," I said as I held the pose, "Right up to the balls!"

"Mmmmmm, I know," replied Paul, "You feel so good in there - it's lovely to be filled up like that."

Unbidden my hips began to move back and forward, sliding my penis in and out of his anus, accompanied by soft moans from Paul. His hands reached behind him, one to hold my buttocks and to pull me towards him, the other to grasp my hand and pull it around him.

"Play with me," he husked, "Rub it for me!"

His hand brought mine to his rigid straining penis and my fingers closed around his hot steely flesh, loving the way it jerked under my touch.

I slid my hand up and down his length in time with my thrusts, all the time getting gradually faster and faster.

"Yesssss," he hissed, "Oooh fuck - oh fuck! Keep doing that!"

No way was I going to stop now - not until I'd filled his ass with my cum and made his spunk squirt into the shower; that was the least I could do and my hand moved on his cock faster now, intent in getting him off.

My hand motion was making me drive my cock into him at the same speed and my groin was now slapping against his wet cheeks, time after time, slap after splat as our breathing became faster too.

Paul looked over his shoulder at me again and smiled broadly.

"Oh fuck - you're good!" he said, grunting now as I slammed into him again, "You gonna cum soon?"

"Getting there!" I replied, panting slightly but not interrupting my actions, "How about you?"

"You're rubbing against my prostate," he answered, "It's brilliant but I'll cum soon if you keep doing that."

"Do you want me to move around so I don't touch it?" I asked but Paul shook his head.

"No - no, I love it," he moaned, "Feels incredible and I'm getting quite close now..."

My thrusting was steady now, a constant powering in and out, steadily bringing us both to the boil and even I didn't know who'd cum first. But Paul seemed to be winning and he leaned forward to rest his hands on the shower wall, pushing his ass back at me.

"Keep going - keep going," he moaned, "Getting really close now..."

I knew he was; his opening was squeezing at my cock, but fluttering as if unexpected spasms were stimulating him; the spasms of his orgasm - and I found myself concentrating on his ass.

"Move it more," he said, his hand grasping mine and rubbing it up and down his length and realised I'd almost forgotten his cock, so intent was I on his asshole.

"Sorry," I breathed, my hand getting back into motion and in time with my thrusts, "Is that better?"

"Better, better," moaned Paul, "Gonna cum in a minute, any minute now... Oooh fuck, nearly there; nearly th...! Ahhhhh cumming, cumming!"

His penis seemed to swell inside my fist and I'm sure I felt his cum erupt from his balls and flow up his penis. Quickly I stropped him, helping him to eject his cum which jetted from him powerfully.

"Ooooh, ooooh, yeahhhhh!" he moaned as each pulse of cum sprayed against the shower wall, "Ohhh Chris, that's so fuckin' good!"

I could feel the warm slipperiness of his cum on my fist as I held him and allowed the last of his orgasmic juices to dribble from his cock - it felt so very personal and exciting too, so much so that it brought me to the brink.

I moved my hand from his cock and rested it instead on his abdomen, pulling him back towards my driving cock; my cock that was thrusting time after time into his anus.

"Ooooh," I panted, feeling my penis stiffen even more, "Ooooh, gonna cum very soon, is that ok?"

"Yeah, very much so," said Paul, "I want you to fill me just like I filled you!"

Still I drove my cock into him; closer and closer my orgasm came until with a sudden flurry of short hard strokes I froze and then erupted.

"Fuuuuuck, fuuuuuck!" I cried, "Yeahhhhh, oh yeahhhhh!"

I grunted with effort as my penis pumped wave after wave of cum into his bowels. I felt the warmth of my fluids around my knob, feeling the wetness sliding down my length. And now I was sliding in and out so easily as quivering outbursts emptied my load up his ass.

I leaned against Paul's back, his broad back that had helped me so much earlier on and just leaned there panting and recovering - Paul's hand now reaching back to caress me at my waist. Gently his hand moved, smoothing me softly, now caressing my ass too.

I'd shot my bolt as they say and all I wanted to do now was to rest, relax, and unwind.

Then Paul brought me back to my senses as his anus began to push me out and his hand began to push me gently away.

"Come on, can't spend all day in here!" he said softly, "I think we've had enough for now."

"Yeah," I agreed, "Shall I take him out now?"

"Think you ought to," said Paul, "Do it slowly though - I want to feel you as you slide out!"

Gradually I pulled away and my slightly drooping cock almost fell from his hole, a little gush of white cum following it.

"Ooooh, feel empty now!" Paul said, "Feel lost without your cock!"

I laughed lightly, sadly knowing that I needed to recover before I could take him again. We'd both cum three times; I felt knackered...

And so much for my vows of yesterday; so much for my intent to remain strictly hetero; so much for my intent to keep away from gay sex.

But I didn't really care about that right now. We'd both had a wonderful few hours and would undoubtedly do it again - and again!

Together, holding each other upright we left the shower and towelled each other dry before retiring once more to his bedroom where we collapsed onto the bed, side by side.

"Phew - didn't think you'd be interested in doing that," said Paul, "Thought you were straight."

"Didn't know you were gay," I replied, "I guess you are anyway."

"Not really gay - I'm bisexual - I love 'em all!" said Paul, smiling happily, "But I think you'll do as my gay partner now - if you'll have me."

"As often as I can!" I answered, feeling thrills make my cock twitch, "I kind of like you and your body."

"So I gather," said Paul, "But don't expect to get rescued every Monday!"

I'd almost forgotten about his rescue act earlier today, so much excitement had happened since but his words got me smiling broadly.

Inside me I was trying to formulate some scenario wherein he could come and rescue me again but I failed.

"Hopefully you won't have to," I said, not wishing to get half drowned each week, "I don't intend to let that happen again."

"Oh - shame!" said Paul cheerfully, his hand moving to stroke my quiescent cock, "Cos if you could come over here regularly then we could call it stormy Monday every week!"