"Call Me Mommy"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, and told me to roll over carefully off the towel. As I got up, she gathered up as much of the hardware she could carry, and I got the rest. As we (intentionally) bumped into each other in the bathroom, we put everything away.

I wandered into the kitchen, and poured myself a small glass of Coke-Cola, and asked if she'd like anything to drink, or snack on.

"Got any wine? Maybe some cheese and crackers?"

"Cheddar and Triscuits ok? And I'm a dude, so, no on the vino. I'll have whatever wine you want available next time. I have a little bourbon, and a couple beers, if you want. I also have Coke-Cola, OJ, and milk."

"Coke, please, and yes on the cheese and crackers. Got anything to smoke?"

I grinned, "Coming right up!"

After I got everything together and out to the living room, I went to the bedroom and brought my stash out to the living room. I rolled a joint, and we snacked, got high, and recharged for the rest of the evenings activities.

Sitting on my couch with this beautiful woman, who wanted me to call her mommy, both of us naked as the day we were born, and me with a freshly shaved cock, balls and asshole, seemed just so natural. The fantasy of her being my mother was very exciting to me, and I was concocting different ways to put this role-play to work.

Mommy leaned up against me, and I draped an arm over her shoulder, and my forearm hung between her tits, my fingers between her belly button and landing strip. Her forearm laid on my thigh. We both exchanged little caresses, touching each other as much as we could.

We passed the joint back and forth, and it took effect nicely. The soft drink and cracker gave us some energy, and my hand began to wander. I began by caressing her belly, and toying her belly button. Turns out, mommy is pretty ticklish, and to get away from my fluttering fingers, she basically turned over, but was on all fours. Her head was just above my cock, and she moaned and said, to my cock, "Mama's gonna suck you deep. She's gonna fuck you hard, she's gonna drain those balls...Mama's gonna make you mine!"

Her head lowered, and I felt her tongue and lips on the head of my cock, and then the warmth of her mouth. It didn't take long for me to get back to fully hard. Her tongue swirled around the tip, then around the crown of my cock, before mommy tried to swallow all of me at once. With my dick still in her mouth, she somehow got up, turned, and kneeled between my legs. Her hand circled my root, and she began to bob up and down on my cock. Her hand started stroking my cock, her mouth going deeper and deeper down my dick.

"Do you like mommy sucking your dick?" She put my cock back in her mouth. "Hmmm?" The vibrations combined with her mouth and tongue made me moan loudly.

"Fuck yes! God, that feels good. I love when mommy sucks my cock!"

All of a sudden, she forces my dick to the back of her throat and holds it there. She gags a little, and backs up. A trail of saliva streams down the length of my cock. She repeats this 3 or 4 more times, and each time she does, she smears her spit all over my groin. She starts bobbing up and down the length of my dick, locking eyes with me, turning me on with those gorgeous green eyes. They are watering a little bit, her face smeared with her saliva. She pulls my cock out of her mouth and rubs it all over her face.

"Oh, baby boy! Your dick tastes so good! Mama cant get enough of it." She's jerking my cock the whole time. "Slide forward a little bit, baby." I do, and all of a sudden, her hands end up behind my knees, and my knees are at my ears. Her tongue laves at my scrotum, taking one, then the other of my balls into her mouth. She goes back up to the head of my crank, and gags herself on it, holding my helmet shaped head at the back of her throat until the saliva runs down the length of my cock. Again and again, she gags on my dick, then goes back to my balls, licking and sucking and moaning the whole time.

I begin thrusting my hips, trying to get more of my cock wherever her mouth is. As mommy licks and suck my balls, she strokes my cock. She gets both of my testicles in her mouth at the same time, and she gently sucks, allowing them to slip past her lips with a pop. Her hand speeds up on my cock, and her tongue slips down and circles around my asshole. She makes hundreds of laps around my brown-eye, and my cock throbs!

"Mommy, you dirty slut, licking your son's asshole! So dirty! Oh god, it feels so good!"

"Yes, baby boy! Mama's such a dirty slut for you! Your ass tastes so good. I love your cock! It fits so good in my throat! Oh, and these balls! Oh my god, they feel so good!" As she says this, she is rubbing her face all over my cock and balls. She lays my dick back against my abdomen, dips her head down and assaults my asshole with her tongue again.

"I'm gonna tongue fuck my baby boy! I'm gonna stroke this beautiful dick and fuck your ass with my tongue until you cum. Tell mama when you are gonna cum, baby! I want to taste your cum, and I wanna wear your cum. Be a good boy for mama. Cum for me!" Her tongue makes another lap or 2, then centers itself and pushes my ass open. Her hand squeezes the head of my cock, then slides up and down my length. My hips thrust, and her tongue works in and out of my ass. She's moaning and lapping at my asshole.

"Oh god, mommy! That feels so good! Oh, yes, right there! Get your tongue back in me, deep! Yes, you dirty mommy! Fuck my asshole! Yes, yes, yes! Ohhh! I'm so close!" Her tongue squirms inside me, and I feel her nose on my taint. Her hand is twisting at the upstroke, on the head.

I can feel the train leaving the station. "Oh, god, mommy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard for my slutty mommy!" I am thrusting my hips up so hard, and clenching every muscle, trying to make it all last forever...but it won't. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh, gooooooodddd, make me cum, mommy! Make me cum! Be my slut mommy! Oh! Oh! Here it comes mommy! Take it! Take it!"

I feel the cum rocketing up my shaft, and open my eyes in time to see the first shot blast across mommy's face, from her open mouth, across her left eye and forehead and into her hair. The next shot crossed her nose and pooled at her right eye. I made a conscious effort to hold back, but couldn't, and shot across her chin and lips. Mommy grabbed my dick and held my cockhead just inside her open mouth, and let me spurt my cum on her tongue, then milking my cock for the last few drops.

She backed away, her mouth still open, showing me the cum on her tongue. My cream hung off her chin lewdly, and she couldn't open her right eye for all the cum pooled there. It began to run down her face, but she smiled at me after she swallowed what was in her mouth.

"Baby boy! Oh, baby boy! You came so much! And it tastes so good! Yummy! Do you like seeing your cum on mama's face? Does mama look slutty enough for her horny son?"

I was still breathing too hard to say anything, but I nodded my head yes. She began wiping my cum from her face with her fingers, sucking it off and swallowing it down. Bit by bit, she swallowed all of my cum, and hearing her moan at every finger-full made me horny again.

"Fuck, mommy! That was amazing!" I wanted to pull her close, snuggle and cuddle with her. But, I couldn't move yet. The pleasure wasn't finished with me yet. I laid there and basked in the moment, feeling my heartbeat slowing back to normal.

My sexy, new mommy sat back on her heels, and smiled at me. "Baby boy, you had a lot of cum for mommy. And it tastes so fucking good! Nice and thick, too. Do you have any more for mama?"

"It's gonna be a few minutes before the tank refills, but if I don't get my dick inside that beautiful pussy soon, I'm gonna die!"

"You rest up, sonny boy. I'm gonna go powder my nose, so I can be your pretty slut mommy for my big little boy!" She hopped up and ambled to the en suite. I closed my eyes for a minute, and reflected on my day. It had started like so many Fridays had started before; my usual trip to the grocery store, and a little business stress. The wonderfully fateful choice to go to the pool, and the happenstance that Dana, my new mommy, had made the same decision to go to the pool as well. Her choice to take the table beside me, and her acceptance of my conversation, and dinner invitation. She and I had clicked from the beginning, and looking back, we likely would have ended up in bed together anyway. But...her incest based kink had been a most pleasant surprise. No, fuck that; it was fucking amazing, and I had no idea the incest mindset would turn me on as much as it had.

My biological mother, whom I loved with all of my heart, had never occupied any of my fantasies. She's a beautiful woman, but my mind had never gone there with her. She taught me how to walk, talk, and how to act at the dinner table. She'd taught me how to cook, clean, fold my clothes, and how to balance my checkbook on the computer. Mom was at the center of everything I am. Until today.

This beautiful woman had sauntered into my world, with a dirty mind I would have expected from one of my horndog buddies. She's sexy. She's funny. She's smart. She's kinky. And I was afraid I might be falling for her.

I heard the water in the shower turn on, and was a little surprised, but didn't think much of it. I was still lost in my thoughts about the day. If I was actually falling for her, things were gonna get tricky. Dana is just 4 years younger than my Mom. My Dad and Mom divorced long ago, and Dad had chased his dreams to the other side of the country, working with another guy restoring and customizing cars and trucks. We would talk every Sunday, and I'd go see him for a week every other year, and he'd come see me the years I didn't go to see me. We had a good, easy relationship, but Dad was a little old fashioned with his thinking.

Mom was gonna be another story. She's more modern in her thinking, and I think she would handle Dana and I dating for a while as an adventure for me. But, if I were to fall for her like I felt I was, she'd be disappointed. Even more so when she found out Dana couldn't have kids. Mom wanted grandchildren, and ultimately, I wanted to give them to her. But...I was smitten with Dana.

The water in the shower had stopped, and in short order, my new Mommy was at my side on the couch. She leaned over, kissed my cheek, and whispered "Hi, lover!" in my ear. I roused myself from my slump on the couch, kissed her deeply, pulling her close to feel her body against mine, and enjoyed being with her.

I was well and truly hungry, and my stomach made it known by growling as we broke our kiss. We chuckled, and I got up. "You want a power bar?"

"Yes, please."

I got a couple, and told Dana I was gonna rinse off and be right back. The quick shower did a lot to revive me, as it was a few minutes before 1 am, and I'd been up since 4 am. When I dried off and left the bathroom, Dana was lying on the bed, eyes closed, on top of the covers. In the soft light, she was stunning; her brown hair fanned out on the pillow, her breasts rising and falling with each breath, standing proud on her torso. A smooth stomach with a cute belly-button, and sexy hip bones protruding. That little landing strip leading to her pretty pussy, begging to be kissed, and licked and fucked. Her shapely legs, muscled under smooth skin, her tan unbroken across her body...Damn, man, get yourself together! You've only known this woman 12 hours!