Call Of The Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just two weeks later, Jeff and I were back at the park, this time by ourselves, when out from the bushes came those two little wolf cubs. They bounded over to us, and started playing, and letting us scratch them behind their ears.

Right behind them came Miles and his mate. The female moved next to me, rubbing her muzzle against my leg, and looking up at me. She rose up on her hind legs, and licked an area of my neck.

We just looked each other in the eyes, knowing we were both very lucky to have shared the wonder of this magnificent creature.

A few minutes later, and they ran off, back into the bushes, and onto the woods.

"That was certainly strange, Darlene," Jeff said.

I just nodded, and we walked back to my condo.

We wound up talking for well over an hour, just briefly talking about those wolves.

As we started dating, very slowly, with nothing more than some moderate kissing, and Jeff coping a feel, or two, I remembered his late wife was on the extremely flat chested side, so my big, droopy boobs more than likely had him intrigued.

We continued dating for another few weeks, advancing to staying at one another's homes. Yes, we slept together, and yes, we did make love. Very tenderly, as we were both out of practice.

One Friday evening, when Jeff and I both came home from work, I could tell something fairly serious was on his mind.

"Darlene, do you think we could find Miles and his mate in those woods?"

"Can I ask why?"

"Early this morning, the two men who murdered his parents all those years ago, were found not too far from there, torn to pieces. Most likely by one or two very strong wolves."

"Jeff, if you have any idea of putting him down, I just won't help you. I just cant," I whispered.

"I agree, but I want to warn him about what might be some very angry people out there, hunting wolves."

"OK, how about tomorrow?"

"Deal."

Saturday, late morning, we took a picnic lunch, and were off to the woods,, just beyond the park.

Sitting on our blanket, having our lunch, we did hear wolves, but off in the distance.

I was laying with my head in Jeff's lap, when I decided to get a bit frisky. I moved around, and started kissing his legs, and running my hands up his shorts, to his growing manhood.

When my hand got to its intended target, he was already hard. Moving a bit more, I unbuttoned his shorts and started pulling them down, taking his briefs with them.

Just as my shorts and panties came down, and I was getting ready to climb on top, we turned to see Miles and his mate come out of the bushes.

"Please, Miss Darlene, don't let us stop you."

As I stood up, trying to cover myself, I noticed his already huge cock seemed to have grown even larger. As he approached, on all fours, it nearly touched the ground.

The sight of this huge appendage caused Jeff to move in front of me, not even realizing he was naked, too.

"Please move out of my way, Mr. Jeff," as he easily move around him.

Moving to his hind legs, and placing his paws on my shoulders, he nuzzled up against my neck, causing my body to shudder for the first of what I hoped would be many more times.

With Jeff's eyes opened even wider, Miles leaned down and very gently licked each nipple, causing another, stronger shudder.

I barely turned my head, noticing the she-wolf moving toward Jeff.

Miles eased me down to the ground, licking up and down each of my thighs, ending with his tongue buried deep inside my steaming sex. My God, my body was on fire.

Rolling me over, onto all fours, I knew what was coming, as I felt his front paws lifting my hips. This was going to be our first time fucking in true doggie style. Or, should I say wolfie style.

I felt his rock hard cock ease inside my already soaking wet sex, with his body stretched out on top of me. My eyes were glassed over, but I could see his mate licking Jeff up and down his thighs.

As Miles was thrusting a bit faster, I saw Jeff hard as a rock himself, with a look of wonder on his face. This while he was inching closer to a lovely she-wolf, on all fours, with her own sex in full view of my boyfriend.

In all the times Miles and I had sexual incounters, I don't think he'd ever been this hard, or big. His cock felt like it was hitting half-way up my spine. I could barely see, but what I saw was so sexy, I must have cum another three or four times before I felt the absolutely largest blast of cum deep inside my core.

I stayed on my knees, trying my best to both catch my breath, and come down from my sexual high.

Just as I looked up, I saw Jeff finishing his own coupling, with an individual who, no matter how many legs she had, must have had something special enough to get him off as intense as any human female ever had.

Finally, catching my breath, and seeing Jeff starting to get dressed, I slowly started dressing, in silence.

Driving back to our homes, still in silence, I decided not to say one word.

Arriving at my place, first, I looked Jeff in the eye, only to be met with a blank stare.

"Can we talk about this, Jeff?"

"Tomorrow, I promise."

Getting into my house, I moved to my bedroom, dumped my clothes into the hamper, ran a very hot bubble bath, and sank into the tub.

When I started to turn into a prune, and after another orgasm, just thinking about what transpired, I rinsed off, had just a bite of dinner, a large glass of wine, and curled up on my bed.

Just as I decided to call it a night, I heard my phone ping and saw a text from Jeff with two words only. It said: Breakfast tomorrow.

The next morning, we met at the local family restaurant, famous for great breakfasts. We each drove separately.

Sitting down, and ordering, he took both my hands and asked me to let him have his say before responding.

"I want you to know that what I did, yesterday, could get me fired, if not tossed into jail. I also want you to know, that after an entire night of thinking, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I also want you to know, seeing you with Miles/wolf might have excited me more that it should have, but that's still no excuse for what I did. Finally, can you forgive me for what I did?"

"I hope you just might understand what caused this very unconventional relationship to happen, way beyond anything I'd ever experienced. This all started out with me being very lonely, and it was me who started everything that occurred. Even though I knew about the possibly of Miles being non-human, I hoped he wouldn't ever change completely."

After a few more words of reconciliation, we decided to drive back to the 'scene of the crime', if for nothing else, to see if the two wolves were still there.

Walking down the path to where we frolliced the day before, we were greeted by their two cubs, who weren't so little, any more. They were still playful, and cuddly, and loved having us scratch behind their ears.

Out from the bushes came Miles/wolf, and his mate.

Miles/wolf came up to us, sitting back on his haunches, and spoke, just above a whisper.

"I want you both to know that you may never see us, again. We are going to move farther up into the hills, where it is safer. Mr. Jeff, I want you to know that if you mistreat Miss Darlene in any way, you will see me, again, and it wont be pretty. Miss Darlene, you've taught me how to love, and be loved in return, and there are no words I can think of to repay that kindness."

With that, he walked over to me, rose up onto his hind legs, putting his paws on my shoulders and nuzzled up against my neck.

He repeated that with Jeff, and let his mate do the same, to both of us.

And then they disappeared into the woods.

As we walked back to his car, we heard a few wolf howls, each time, a bit farther away from us.

Epilog: Jeff and I never did see the two wolves, again, but some of the times we revisited those woods, we would hear wolf cries, off in the distance.

After dating for another five or six months, we did decide to get married. I had to completely relearn how to have another adult in my life, every day, but Jeff made my task ever so much easier

Did he take Miles/Wolf's threat seriously? Maybe so. But he proved to be the kindest, most gentle man I'd ever known.

All of our kids and grandkids in our now blended family truly enjoyed our get-togethers. None of our children every had any idea of our wolf friends, and we intended on keeping it that way.

Do I regret doing all the sexual things Miles and I did? Not really.

Do I regret really enjoying watching Jeff fucking a she-wolf? Not a chance in hell. It will always be one of the hottest things I've ever seen, in real life. Illegal in most states, but hotter than most sunspots.

12