Callie's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to stop now," said Tony.

"No. I'm not stopping. We're not stopping, okay," she answered.

"Okay," he replied as he covered his eyes with his forearm again.

Callie lifted up one side, took her father's cock and easily guided it inside of her than sat down until it filled her fully.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed. She had not been prepared for something this size and she gasped and she began to ride him. Her Dad's dick was way beyond Brian's for sure and as she rhythmically raised and lowered herself on it she had a feeling of near ecstasy that only increased the more she rode him. She looked down at him seeing that although his eyes were still closed he had grabbed her ass and was helping to lift her up and down with each stroke. It felt better than she had ever imagined and her breathing quickened, punctuated by little squeaks and groans of pleasure. Callie started going faster, almost bouncing now and her passion rapidly began to grow. Suddenly she felt the most rapturous feeling ever build inside of her and she forcefully bucked on top her father's cock again and again until she deliriously climaxed, gasping and yelping and the same time as she fell on her father's chest panting for breath. Her hips still moved, almost reflexively and the glorious waves ran around her body slowly decreasing in intensity. She held him tight and felt his sweat against hers as she recovered. Tony stroked her hair as she lay against him.

Suddenly he rolled them both over until he was on top of her, still inside of her. He started fucking her with quick, forceful strokes, his big hard cock plunging in and out of her. She raised her hips and spread her legs wide to accommodate him, grabbing his ass and pulling him in each time.

"Oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me!" she panted as she moved her hips in time with his strokes. His eyes were still closed whether because of passion or shame but Callie didn't care as she kept reveling in this most forbidden of pleasures. Tony kept up the pace with deep even movements, calling on his experience to control his staying power. Then, after about 15 or so minutes of absolutely hammering Callie's wet pussy, his pace quickened, his body began to shake and his head arched backwards as his breath came in short intense gasps. Callie responded in time and she felt another orgasm building, faster this time.

"Arrgghh!" her father groaned as he came inside of her pumping against her again and again.

Callie shrieked in almost a frenzied trance as she came again, the near unbearable orgasm coursing through her body over and over until she was absolutely spent. She went limp as he collapsed on top of her, both of them totally shattered.

They stayed like that for a few minutes as each of them recovered. Finally her father rolled off her and she felt a sudden coolness as the sweat that covered most of her body began to evaporate. Their breathing gradually began to slow, their pulses returned to normal.

Callie now knew what sex was all about and the knowledge had come from her father of all people but she truly did not care that he had given her her first real fucking. Her plan had gone off perfectly and she had no doubt they would do it again soon. She thought she would keep doing it with Brian too but he might take a while to get to the level of control and experience that her father, Tony, had. Now she knew what great sex was and she would pass it along to him, somewhere other than in a car. Maybe she would give some other boys a chance too if Brian didn't come up to speed fast enough.

After a time her father spoke. "I had a vasectomy after you were born. Your mother didn't want any more children."

"Good to know," Callie answered. The thought of possibly getting pregnant had not occurred to her until right now.

"Please tell me that wasn't your first time," said her father.

"No it wasn't. Don't worry."

"Are you using protection of some kind?"

Callie sat up so she could see her father's face. "Dad, are we really going to have this talk now? Yes, I'm using protection. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Okay, okay," he replied.

Callie leaned over and kissed her father full on the lips but quickly pulled away. Both of them looked at one another for a moment.

"Let's not kiss, okay," said her father.

"Yeah that just feels weird," said Callie.

With that she snuggled against him and both of them fell asleep.

12