Callie's Rest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she came awake again, and her body began to respond. Her hips reached up to his mouth, giving all of herself to him, and throwing her arms over her head, she spread her legs wide, affording him all the access he needed.His movements intensified, going from front to back faster and with a little more force each time. Suddenly he heard her cry out, feeling her legs clamp tight on his head, and she came in huge shuddering gasps, squirting fluids and juices all over him, causing him to bury his face deeper and try to suck her inside out. He held her tiny hips in his big hands and sucked her everywhere until she was clean again, and then as if they both had the same thought, fell to their sides, entwined in each others arms.

He awoke, startled, at first not knowing where he was. It wasn't daylight yet... just that dim look the sky gets just before the sun peeks over the horizon. Realizing he was naked the events of the night before came to him as if fireworks went off inside his head. He looked around, but Callie was nowhere to be seen, and the grass looked as if it had never been trodden on- never mind trampled as it was when they were in the throes of their passion. He gathered his clothing, amazingly not wrinkled at all, and as he dressed he thought "I have to find her; she must have been a party guest. Was she married? Did she live around here? Surely someone will know something about her." He hurried, wanting to slip back into the Hotel before anyone awoke.

As he turned in his rush, he stumbled. Looking down he spied an ancient moss covered stone, but one that had been cut, not a natural form. Bending, he gently peeled back the moss, knowing it was a headstone of some sort. Reading the worn letters he became more puzzled than ever, for there in front of him were the words CALLIE ADELE CARRUTHERS B. 1770- D. 1793 "And the Angels called for her, but then turned themselves away"

"What the hell?" thought Niall. It must have been her grandmother or someone close to her... that's why she was crying. He had disturbed her in her grieving time. "Of course! That's why she was so vulnerable!" But would she know him today? Or would she want to forget what happened between them?

He put his shoes on and quickly, finding the overgrown path (and wondering how he ever found it last night!) headed back to the hotel. No one was about so he was able to sneak in quietly. The elevator was noisy so he took the grand staircase, two steps at a time. At the second landing he stopped dead in his tracks. There, in a huge old fashioned portrait was Callie... dressed this time in a high collared watered silk dress of the mid 1700's, or maybe earlier. The dress was lavender, and trimmed very simply in a bit of lace. Her face was at rest, no laughing smile this time, and her hair was pulled up in a loose chignon, small curls escaped and framing her face. And in her hair was a small bunch of violets. There was no identifying name plaque on the portrait, and Niall, after his first shock, was sure it was a grandmother or great grandmother. He looked at it again, amazed at the similarities, and passed down to the hall to his room. Fumbling for his key, he eventually got the door open and immediately noticed the scent of violets... strong enough as if he had walked in a patch of them. Glancing at the bed he stopped in shock... The bed was covered in violets, from head to foot, and walking closer Niall realized something else. Not only was the aroma of the violets strong and sweet, but there was another odor- the odor of warm earth, the scent of pines and salt spray, and the odor of sex... the sex he and Callie had shared thru the night.

The phone rang, startling him back to reality. It was David Harkham, the owner of the software company in Arizona. "Yes, sir" said Niall," glancing around with a feeling of panic! "I appreciate that sir,...yes... no problem sir, Good bye." A private plane was now waiting for him at the Portland Airport. There would be no time for him to find her." I'll come back," he thought as he rushed to pack. Glancing out the window he could see a car waiting for him in the drive below. He rushed down the stairs, glancing once more at the portrait, his heart skipping a beat. And entered the car with a feeling of something precious lost. "Yes, " he thought. "I will be back!" as the car pulled away.

12