Callie's Shadow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving into a ring, each stood facing the other, sticks at the ready. They tapped them once against the floor to turn them on. Callie moved slowly to her left, circling Angel. Her stick hummed with power, seeming to almost tingle in her hands.

Angel struck first, almost knocking the stick out of Callie's hands with her blow. She grinned at the tiny shock of power that ran through her, absorbing it into her system eagerly.

Callie growled, the sound coming from deep inside where her beast waited to be released. Slowly circling the other way, she saw an opening and took it, using the end of the stick to strike Angel, catching her just below the ribs.

The wiry blonde grunted, her stick giving off a shock that tingled her fingers. The blow had been hard enough to knock the breath out of her, if she breathed. Since she didn't, she returned the blow, sweeping her stick low to try and catch Callie's ankles.

Callie jumped, using her stick to propel her into a back flip just out of Angel's reach. If Angel had been an inch closer, her maneuver would have sent her feet into her face.

"Nice," Angel said, smiling as she stood. "What else you got to show me, sweets?"

Callie wiggled her fingers in a come hither wave. "Come here and find out."

"I can't wait," Angel grinned, her fangs growing longer.

"You keep those things sheathed," Callie growled, her eyes swirling silver once more.

"Ah baby, you know you want me, why deny it?"

Callie couldn't help the grin that bloomed on her face. Angel was like a natural high, she could almost always make her laugh, or smile. There was just something endearing in the beautiful Vamp, which in itself should have her making an appointment with a shrink. "Did I say I didn't? Come and play."

They moved around each other, neither finding an opening, ignoring the catcalls of the other ASP members. Angel struck first again, grinning as the power tingled up her arms as their sticks sparked against each other. "You have gotten better at this. Are you sparring with another Vampire?" she demanded in mock indignation.

"No one could take your place, Angel. My dad has been giving me a few pointers."

Angel grinned and dropped one end of the stun stick on the ground, using it as balance as she kicked her feet around, clipping Callie on one shoulder and causing her to jerk backwards. "You're getting better, but you still have things to learn yet, Grasshopper."

Callie narrowed her eyes, ignoring the throbbing in her shoulder. She would have a bruise there later, but for now, she had more important things to worry about. Like how to teach a jeering Vampire a lesson of her own.

12