Callie's Shadow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a move almost too fast to see, he spun her stick around in her hands, the force tearing it from her grasp so that it struck the mats. Before she had a chance to even look down to pick it up, his stick smacked into the back of her ankles and she ended up down on the mat, staring up at him.

"I don't want to fight you, Callie. I've been doing this a hell of a lot longer than you." He stood with Angel's stun stick hanging laxly in his hand. "Come on, you don't need to prove anything to me." Shadow reached down and offered her his hand, to help her up.

Instead, he found himself on the ground and Callie up, moving on the balls of her feet as she held her stick at the ready.

Shadow stared at her, a small smile touching his lips. She had grit and guts, maybe more than she should. He couldn't help but find that admirable in one so petite.

"Are you going to sit there grinning or are you going to get up and fight?" she jeered, moving back on the mats and giving him room to rise.

Shadow rose with ease, his icy blue eyes glimmering in the bright lights of the gym. "What's the prize?"

"Winner's choice?" she suggested, trying to shake off the fatigue as her muscles screamed at her already from her fight with Angel.

"It's not really fair. I haven't warmed up," he said.

"Take it or leave it, Shadow," Callie growled, allowing the wolf to rise in her and add power to her depleted muscles. "It's the best you're getting."

"Then I'll take it." He held the stick between his feet, stripping off the top of his uniform then he kicked off his boots, pulling off his socks as well and throwing to the side. Taking a deep breath, he faced her.

"Ready?"

12