Callie's Shadow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was on his chest, a sweet burn that had his head thrown back, his teeth gritted. He pushed her back down. "Stop, I want you too much," he growled. "You'll make me come too quick."

"What's wrong with that?" she asked in a husky voice. "I want you to come. I want to see it, taste it. I want you to f-fuck me." She stammered only slightly on the familiar word that had a much different meaning this time.

Shadow pushed her hands away from his fly, unzipping it and pushing the leather pants down. His shorts cam next and he reached between them, moving her legs further apart. His hand slid over the soft curls of fur on her mound before pushing between her legs, his fingers finding her wet, hot for him. He closed his eyes, his middle finger finding her opening and pushing inside slowly while his thumb brushed across her clit. It was pebble hard, every tiny brush of his thumb making her cry out, her nails digging into his shoulders and back.

"You're so tight," he growled, slowly trying to press another finger through the tiny opening. He felt her tense under him, a gasp coming from her lips that didn't sound like pleasure. The truth hit him, cutting through the passion and heat he felt like a cold knife. "You're too tight, Callie. You've never done this before?"

"What are you talking about?" she tried to bluff. "How old do you think I am, anyway? I could never be a virgin at this age." She gasped once more as the pinching pain came again.

"You're lying to me," he growled, though he didn't move from where he lay on top of her. "Tell me the truth." He looked down at her face, seeing her lush lip caught between her white teeth, the look of pain on her face. "You're a virgin."

"I'm a virgin," she finally admitted. "There's a reason."

"I can't wait to hear it," he said, sitting up and pulling his hand away from her. He couldn't hide his cock, standing erect from his lap. He reached down to grab his pants, yanking them back up and quickly fastening them. "Okay," he said, motioning for her to start talking. "What's the reason?"

Callie sat up slowly, reaching across him for her clothes. If she was going to talk to him, she was going to do it with her clothes on. That way if he rejected her, well, at least she wouldn't be running out of her naked. Her breast brushed against the back of his hand, her hard nipple rubbing teasingly against the heat of his hand. She felt him turn his hand over, his palm cupping her. Unable to move away, she let him toy with her, her thighs clenching together as the throbbing in her sex became almost too much to handle.

"I-If y-you want me to talk," she moaned helplessly. "You've got to stop that." A gasp came from her lips as he rolled her nipple in his fingers.

Shadow could smell her arousal, could see her trying to assuage the ache he'd caused. He wanted to hear her come, he wanted to watch as she did. Then they could talk about this virginity thing. He flipped her over suddenly, leaving her lying on her back across his lap. His hand went back to the heat of her pussy, his finger slipping over her clit, sliding with slick ease through her wetness.

When she tried to move, he held her still with one growled command, his eyes on her face as he began to stroke her wet, pink flesh, slipping inside and then running his finger over her clit. Her hips began to move as she mewled his name, her head falling back to the other side of his legs. It didn't take long before she was gasping, moving uncontrollably, her hands grasping at his wrist, pushing him desperately against her.

"I want you to come," he growled, unable to take his eyes off of her face and the exquisite look of tension he could see there. "Come for me, Callie. Let me feel it."

Her eyes opened wide, silver meeting blue as she gasped, her body arching into a bow as the first spasm of pleasure burst inside of her. She convulsed again, crying out his name as it continued, more intense, sharper than anything she'd ever made herself feel. Her toes curled into the leather seat, and she growled with the forceful contractions of pleasure that tore through her.

When it was done, she lay weakly in his lap, her body twitching as he continued to play between her thighs.

"What's the reason?" he whispered though he could barely move for wanting her.

"R-reason?" she stammered.

"Why are you still a virgin?" he asked again, his voice harsh.

"I-I wanted to give it to you," she said in a rush, turning her face into her arm so that she didn't see his reaction.

12