Callie's Shadow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could answer, someone began pounding on the door of his apartment.

"You expecting someone?" she asked.

"No. You?"

"Not here. I mean, my dad's good but he's not that good."

Brian slid out of bed, gathering his bathrobe and throwing it at Callie. He grabbed his pajama pants and slid them on his legs, admiring the way his robe looked on Callie's lush figure. He was about to grab the tie in the front and drag her over for a kiss when the knocking sounded again, loud and almost panicky.

"Dammit," he growled. "Do me a favor and don't go anywhere, okay?"

"I promise," she said, smiling at him.

He hurried through the living room, stopping only to pick up the raincoat that Callie had worn over to see him. "Who is it?" he called through the door.

"It's me, Angel. Open up, God dammit, Shadow. I need your help!"

He opened the door, letting in a panicked Angel. "I can't reach Callie. I don't know where she is, no one can find her. What if Dorian has her? And...and Marcus," she stuttered to a stop, tears streaming down her face. "If something happens to him it's all my fault. I shouldn't have let Dorian pull my strings that way. I should have ignored it, but I couldn't."

Callie came out of the bedroom, hearing Angel's voice. "What are you going on about, Ang? Pull it together so we can understand."

"Callie! Thank God you're safe. I thought he had you too." She stopped talking, looking at how Callie was dressed and then back at Shadow. Her mouth opened in shock then she slapped it closed. "As soon as we get Marcus back I'm going to high five you and say it's about damn time you give Shadow here a chance to show you how much fun sex is. For now though, Marcus has gone after Dorian by himself. Get dressed!"

"Whoa, wait a minute. Marcus wouldn't do that without a good reason," Shadow said.

"I gave him one. I told him I didn't want him any more." Angel began to pace, her long legs eating up the length of the short hall.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Shadow asked, grabbing her arm.

"Dorian sent me another dream...it's a long story, can't you get dressed and I'll tell you on the way?"

Shadow gave Callie a look, taking in her state of undress.

"I've got clothes in my car," she said sheepishly as Angel's head whipped around to look at her.

"Why don't you have clothes here? Wait, I don't want to know."

Shadow handed Callie her raincoat. "I'll bring your shoes out with me."

"Okay," she said, smiling at him.

"I hate being a bitch, but could you two hurry up and save the snookie games until later? I'd like to get to Marcus before he's filleted."

* * *

Marcus flew through the night sky, enjoying the chance to stretch out his wings and fly. He flew just high enough to keep out of sight of some of the buildings, but close enough that he wouldn't miss what he was watching for. It was still early, he wouldn't even have left for work yet, but tonight he wasn't going into ASP. He might not even have a job left when he finished with what he had to do, but that was okay. If he couldn't have Angel, he didn't want to be there anyway.

The sound of a scream caught his ear and he swooped around, going back the way he'd come. Another scream followed and he used it to find his prey.

Setting down in the dark alley, he stared at the two vampires who held one woman between he two of them, sharing her. She was naked, her body bruised and bloody. The two vampires were fucking her even as they drained her dry, laughing as she flopped like a rag doll between them.

"Oh man," one of the vamps said, lifting his head and wiping his mouth with the woman's hair. "The bitch is a dead fuck."

The other giggled, a high pitch sound that was annoying as hell. "Dead fuck, that's funny, Johnny."

They let the woman go, letting her drop onto the dirty alley floor with barely a look. "She was no fun. Let's go find someone with a bit more life to them."

"Hey," Marcus said, coming up behind them and grabbing their heads, slamming them together. They slithered to the ground almost at the feet of their victim. "Next time pick on someone your own size, like me."

"Ouch, Johnny, can I take him, can I?"

"God, Stevie will you just shut the fuck up. Mister, you don't know what you're messing with. We got friends in high places. Something happens to us and he's not going to be happy."

"Is Dorian Amante your friend?" Marcus asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, and he's strong man, he'll kick your fucking ass and then hand it to you on a fucking plate."

"Good, then you just have to take me to him."

"Wait, dude, you want us to take you to him? Do you have any idea who this guy is? He's a Master. He'll fuck you up good."

"He'll try. Now are you going to take me or not?"

Johnny looked at Stevie then back at Marcus. "Sure dude, it's your funeral."

12