Callie's Shadow Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel jumped when the band went suddenly silent. When the lights flashed off, she jerked away from the people around her, her eyes skimming over the darkness, searching for Dorian.

The emergency lights came up and she could hear the soft laughter of those around her as they joked about the reactions to the sudden blackness. A piercing whistle made her jerk and for a moment she felt a terror so strong, it seemed to clutch at her throat.

He hadn't changed. Dorian was still one of the most handsome men she'd ever seen. He stood above the rest of the crowd on the stage, his eyes moving over them. She felt them crawl over her before she ducked back and out of sight. She heard his voice but didn't understand the words he said, lost in the memory of him.

People jostled her on their way to the bar and she found herself drawn along with them, swept forward in a sea of humanity intent upon imbibing in free alcohol. She couldn't stop from watching him though, barely looking at the other man who joined him on the stage.

"Dorian," she whispered, watching as he slapped the other man on the back. "I'm going to kill you."

12