Callie's Shadow Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kendra?" Callie said softly. "What do you know?"

"I-I know that b-bitch w-won't be so h-high and m-m-mighty now."

"Are you saying that Dorian has Angel?"

Marcus came running into the room. "Where is she?"

"Y-yes," Kendra tried to laugh but it came out as more coughing. "Y-you c-can kiss your f-friend g-good b-bye." Her voice stuttered and then drifted off and her eyes closed. One last drop of blood came from her wound and then she seemed to almost implode, one bright light in the center of her body drawing the rest of her in. All that was left was the bright stain on the carpet below where she'd hung.

"God dammit," Shadow growled.

"How are we going to find her now?" Callie asked, her body weaving as her own blood loss began to take its toll.

Marcus stood completely still, his body like stone. His eyes seemed the only part of him that was alive, the green irises flaming. "The council," he said slowly. "They are the only hope we have."

12