Calliope's Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Leading her out to her bedroom naked, Callie blushed as she saw a middle age woman look up in her direction and hurriedly scampered to her room for clothes. Padraic chuckled and followed her closely. On her bed were a small strapless sundress and a gauzy transparent G string. Callie went immediately to the clothes. Padraic watched her dress as he sat on the bed. "Come baby," he patted his lap once she was done.

As Callie settled in his lap he smiled and wrapped his arms about her. "Yesterday I had you read some stories and information about Daddies and baby girls to help you understand the relationship I wanted with you," he paused as she nodded, "That's just part of a bigger community of BDSM."

Callie furrowed her brow. "I have seen some stuff about it, lots of leather and hoods and whips."

"Yes that is another part of it. The lifestyle is wide and varied but inevitably there is in each relationship there is a Dominant person and a submissive person. Like Daddy makes the rules and baby follows them," he smirked at her, "When she is a good girl."

Again Callie nodded relieved to be seeing his smiles again. "I am sorry, Daddy," she leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I know you are baby, and I adore you for it," he kissed her back and cuddled her close. "The reason I am telling you this is that the vast majority of my friends outside of work and family also live the lifestyle. You must be very respectful of the Dominant people in the lifestyle as some are much harsher than Daddy. Bea who is my housekeeper has been with me for many years, and is a Dominant. You will call her Miss Bea unless she tells you to call her something else," he smiled down at Callie.

"A dominant is your cleaning lady?" Callie asked unable to put dominant and maid in the same place in her head.

Padraic chuckled, "Oh yes we all have to make a living Callie, and Bea owns a lucrative business and has two subs that work for her as well. Delilah who you met yesterday owns a shop and you know Carl Lewis is a teacher and a Daddy Dominant."

Callie nodded, "And Odin in the toy shop."

"Yes the longer you stay with me the more you will meet, but you must be respectful and do as they say unless you know I wouldn't approve, then you just have to tell them that okay?" he waited for her nod before continuing. "There is no need to be shy about being naked or exposed in front of any of them. In fact Daddy will want to show off his new baby and make the other Daddies jealous. I am very proud to be your Daddy, Callie."

Callie felt her heart beat faster at his words, in that moment she wanted to make him proud. She wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him deeply. "I will try to be a good girl, Daddy," she whispered when she broke the kiss.

"I know baby, now I would like your hair up in pigtails today. Do you need daddy to help you?" he asked.

"I can do it," she slipped from his lap and went to her dresser brushing out the long golden waves before expertly parting and securing her hair in high pigtails with elastic baubles to match her dress.

"Very pretty, now let's go meet Bea. She is dying of curiosity. It's been so long since a little girl has played in this house," Padraic grinned at Callie and took her hand leading her out into the house.

Before either of them could get a word out Bea exclaimed, "Holy shit! She is adorable, Paddy. Any cuter and I could eat her all up." The big woman strode over to them as she talked and lifted Callie in a huge bear hug making her squeak in surprise before she found her face wedged in the woman's mammoth bosom. "I might just do that anyway," the woman said and laughed loudly.

Padraic laughed loudly at the woman's enthusiasm, "Put her down, Bea. You will suffocate her."

Finding herself back on her feet Callie looked up at the big woman. She was clearly over six feet tall and at least three feet wide, she was soft all over and had a warm happy face as she looked down on Callie.

"Hello Miss Bea," Callie said quietly glancing up at the smiling Padraic before looking back.

"Hello doll," Bea turned back to Padraic, "I don't know an old goat like you could find such an angel but congratulations." The woman embraced Padraic laughing, "It will be good to have some mischief back in the house."

Padraic chuckled, "No I don't think there will be much mischief. Callie is new to the lifestyle she will be training for a while yet before she has free a reign in the house." Padraic nodded meaningfully toward the playroom.

Bea smiled kindly down at the girl, "She has the face of an angel Paddy I am sure she will be a good girl, won't you, doll?"

"Yes Miss Bea," Callie nodded.

Padraic took her hand in his again, "We will be in the study if you need us Bea." He led Callie away to the study closing the door behind them.

.

Bending his head to Callie he kissed her deeply. "Bea is right you are adorable," he smiled down on her as she blushed prettily. Guiding her over to her desk he showed her that he had put her art supplies in there along with the note book computer he had bought her the day before. "I have set up an email account for you which is linked to your Outlook. Just open it and you will get the emails Daddy sent you this morning with your tasks for today."

Padraic helped her to sit at the small school desk and set up her computer before moving across the room to his own large desk. Callie clicked the Outlook icon and saw the emails load into her inbox. Opening the first she read:

'Good morning my baby girl,

I am so glad you hair is back to its normal colour you looked like an angel when I left your side this morning. I want you to read this article and email me back your thoughts on it.

www,littlegirlsanddaddydoms.webs.com

Daddy xxx

She opened the link it was a small article explaining the Daddy/little girl dynamic. It spoke about the balance they brought each other, her need to be loved for her little self and his need to care for another. In her reply she re-iterated these themes adding to them that perhaps they had both been alone and independent for too long and it was their symbiotic need to care and be care for that brought them together the way it had on that first day when he had come to get her after her arrest.

Callie paused over her signature she wasn't sure what to sign so she just wrote 'baby', erasing it and rewriting it several times. She pressed send and glanced up at him nervously but he seemed engrossed in his own work, so she looked back at her computer.

Acutely aware of the girl he smiled, "Did you want something baby?" he looked over at her.

Startled and not wanting to tell him she had sent him an email and look like an attention seeker she squirms and mumbled, "May I get a glass of water please, Daddy?"

"Wait a few minutes baby and Daddy will come with you and make us a snack," he turned back to his work as she nodded and turned back to her notebook clicking on the next email.

"You are such a good little girl finishing the first task. Daddy is proud of you.

In your visual Diary I would like you to create a cover page with the title Daddy and Calliope, I would like at least one page each for the last two days that we have spent together and this will be a task on each day you are with Daddy. You can create this with a combination of words drawing or anything else you feel may express your feelings. You do not have to complete the catch up work today but I would like you to catch up to the current day by the end of the week please.

Daddy adores you."

Callie thought about this her mind wandering a little as she contemplated what he had asked and she sent back a small email requesting some scissors glue and a couple of other things next time they went shopping. Once again she dithered over the signature at a loss to sign anything else she wrote baby and clicked send.

Surprised as he saw a second email alert pop up in the corner of his screen Padraic glanced over at the fidgety girl as she closed her notebook and stowed it in her desk and retrieved her art supplies and diary. Padraic cleared his throat, making her look up. "Lets go get that snack now baby," Padraic said as he stood from his desk and held his hand out to her.

Wiggling out from behind the small desk she smiled and took his hand. Opening the study door the delicious aroma of baking met them and they followed their noses through the house to find Bea in the kitchen humming happily as she iced tiny vanilla cakes with a bright yellow passionfruit mixture. Callie climbed up on a stool eagerly making Padraic chuckle, "Something in here smells good, Bea."

Bea grinned at Padraic, "I love to bake for little girls they are always so appreciative." She placed a freshly iced cake in front of Callie and went to the fridge pouring the girl a glass of milk. "There you go baby doll. You help yourself," she turned her attention on Padraic, "Coffee?"

"Yeah that would good, thanks, Bea," he reached for a cake and she smacked his fingers, "You need to eat better now you are responsible for a little girl."

"Come on, Bea, one wont hurt the old figure," he patted his belly, and winked at her snatching up a little cake and popping it in his mouth making Callie giggle.

"These are so yummy. Thank you Miss Bea," Callie said between giggles. Bea placed another cake in front of Callie as she took a gulp of the ice cold milk. She couldn't remember the last time she drank plain milk and she found the taste refreshing after the sweetness of the cake.

Bea put coffee in front of Padraic and he sipped at it, "I might make a quick run to the shop. Bea, could you watch Callie for me? She has some work to do so she won't be underfoot," he said taking another sip of the dark brew.

Callie looked up surprised, and he stroked her cheek lightly, "Daddy knows best, baby. You looked after yourself for a long time and that landed you in jail didn't it," he watched her eyes drop and the flush of humiliation fill her face before looking back up at Bea.

"Sure Paddy I would love some company. Finish your coffee while I put on another load of laundry. Then I will be all ready," Bea hurried out of the kitchen toward the back door.

"Be a good girl, baby. You can sit out here with Bea. I won't be long, I promise," he kissed her and put one more cake in front of her before taking one of the tiny morsels for himself whispering, "Don't tell Bea."

Callie giggled and took another gulp at her milk. Padraic smiled and leaned in to lick her milk moustache away kissing her smiling mouth. Callie wrinkled her nose at the taste of coffee and he raised his eyebrow at her. "I don't like coffee, Daddy. I never have," she spoke quietly not wanting to upset him like early that morning.

"I will try to remember baby," he kissed her cheek, "You can always tell me when you don't like something, no matter what it is. Then Daddy can decide if it is important or not. Coffee kisses are not important, breakfast is," he said as if reading her mind. "Finish your milk and go get your diary and pencils," he smiled as Bea came back in.

Callie gulped down her milk and slid off the stool to scamper into the study. Leaving the pastels, she took the soft leads and eraser and rubber with her thinking to get a brief outline done for each of the pages she needed to catch up on. Yhat way she could go back and complete them at a later date without worrying about forgetting details. When she walked back into the kitchen, Padraic and Bea were talking quietly.

"Just sit up here at the bench, baby doll. I will clear a space for you," Bea watched the girl attempt to climb back up on the stool while holding her books. "Paddy help the little one," she chided him as he stood there smirking.

"But I had such a nice view," he said plaintively stepping forward and caressing Callie's ass. Taking the books from her hands he put them on the bench moving his cup out of the way. Still chuckling he picked her up into his arms and held her to him, "Kiss Daddy buh bye, baby."

Wrapping her arms about his neck she leaned in and kissed him. "Bye bye Daddy," her voice was sweet and child like when she said it.

Padraic squeezed her ass making her squeak before putting her down on the stool. Leaning into her ear he murmured, "You, baby girl, are simply irresistible," louder he said, "I will be back before lunch time. Don't forget we will have a visitor this afternoon." Kissing her a last time he straightened and turned to Bea, "Thanks, back soon."

As soon as they heard the car drive out Bea came and sat beside her with a cup of coffee of her own. "So what is Callie short for?" she inquired in a friendly tone.

"Calliope," Callie turned to look at the big woman.

"That's such a pretty name for a pretty doll. Do you mind if I call you that?" Bea sipped at her coffee.

"Not at all, but I guess that's up to Daddy, he has always called me Callie," Callie looked uncertain.

"That's a perfect answer," Bea grinned, "Paddy says you have never been a sub before and don't have much understanding of it. But you seem like you have taken to it well." Bea watched Callie blush, "Tell me about you, what were you doing before you came to be here with Paddy." Bea watched the girl drop her head and flush deeply, "You don't have to tell me, sweetie. I was just being a nosey old lady."

Callie looked up, Bea was just being nice she realised, and she took a deep breath, "I was a dancer in a private club." It was a half truth but she hoped it would suffice.

Bea's curiosity was far from satisfied as she exclaimed, "Wow a dancer! I think I will have to ask Paddy for a show. I imagine you are a delight to watch. Let me guess you wore a school uniform?"

Callie blushed and opened the diary picking up her pencil to begin a rough sketch of the outline of the cover page. Not looking up she mumbled, "Yes, or baby doll pyjamas. I had a few fans."

Bea laughed good naturedly, "You would have been a dream come true for every Daddy out there. I bet you got a lot of interesting offers. Is that how you ended up in jail?"

Callie pouted and nodded, keeping her eyes on her sketch book as her cheeks turned crimson with heat.

Bea relented momentarily as she got up to clean up the remaining mess in the kitchen. "Maybe I should get you to give my little ones a few lessons. They can't dance to save themselves," Bea laughed merrily as she moved to the dining room polishing furniture and chatting amiably.

Callie followed her to the lounge room and eventually into her own room where she helped to make the bed with fresh linen. Looking through her closet at all the new things, Callie smiled and pulled a couple of tags from the garments before rummaging through her underwear drawer coming up with two pairs of old panties and a few more tags from the new items. She placed these carefully with her diary.

They heard Padraic's car crunch up the gravel drive, "When he comes in you run and give him a big hug. Daddies love to know they are missed," Bea winked and grinned at Callie.

Callie found she was excited that he was home and as she heard him come in she ran out of her room calling out "Daddy, I missed you!" and tackle hugged him gripping him tightly around the waist.

Gathering her up into his arms he kissed her and held her close, "Daddy missed you too baby." Not wanting to let her go, he walked with her in his arms to the sofa and sat pulling her into his lap. "Were you a good girl for Miss Bea?"

Callie nodded, "Yes, Daddy." Still surprised at how happy she felt to be in his arms again she smiled up at him. He had be gone less than two hours and Bea had kept her busy the whole time but she had got used to him being so close all the time. Callie squirmed and snuggled against him, as he picked up the bag he had been holding and put it in her lap.

"I bought you presents baby," he chuckled, "If you squirm like that much more, you wont be able to open them until later," he lifted the bag away slightly and she sat up very still.

Padraic handed her the bag again. He watched her as she pulled out a goofy looking zebra plush toy. Giggling she hugged it to her, "It's just like one I had when I was little," she squealed.

"You are still little baby, and Daddy adores you that way," he was enjoying himself immensely.

She leaned in and kissed him deeply, "Thank you so much, Daddy." Callie looked into the bag again and tucking the zebra under her arm pulled out a zebra striped gift box. Pulling the lid off carefully, she squealed with delight. All of the things she had asked for earlier that morning in her email were there plus more. Placing the box on the lounge beside her with the bag and her new plush zebra she wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him deeply squirming her bottom against his groin. Breaking the kiss she whispered, "Thank you, Daddy."

Groaning he picked up the zebra and with a low gruff voice he murmured, "Let's show your new friend his new digs," he stood his hands on her ass and walked with her to her bedroom. Throwing the zebra to the bed he pressed her up against the wall as he pushed the door shut. Unzipping his pants and letting them drop he pushed his cock past the flimsy G string and entered her deeply, thrusting all the way in, "So wet for your Daddy little slut," he growled.

She cried out as he entered her stretching her tight hole over his fat cock, "Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me."

Padraic slammed up into her, he could not get deep enough into this small sexy girl he held, his hands gripping tightly at her ass, pounding into her hard and fast Padraic roared loudly, the sound sending tingles up her spine as she felt the butterflies in her tummy build, his eyes bored into her with heat and passion as he held her pressed to the wall. Lifting her almost off his cock he bent his head to pull at the strapless top of her dress and take a hard nipple in his mouth gazing his teeth over it before biting down and thrusting up into her again.

Pain flared in her small body and she arched crying out, "Yes, baby whore, cum for Daddy," he growled and repeated the process on her other nipple. Callie cries were loud as Padraic felt her cunt clench around his cock almost painfully before spasms milked at him. He drove deep inside her and came leaning into the wall crushing her against him as they breathed raggedly. After a few minutes, Padraic staggered to the bed keeping her firmly impaled on his cock.

Padraic lay back on the bed cuddling her to him, "I can't get enough of you, baby."

Callie grinned up at him and kissed him. In the last two days she had learned some of the things he liked and expected from her during sex and she wriggled free of his arms and slid down his body to suck his cock clean. His groans and praise made her smile as she licked and lapped at their mixed cum, fluttering her tongue over his balls before sucking his semi hard cock into her mouth.

Padraic pulled a pillow to prop up his head so he could watch her better and ran his fingers through her hair, gripping her pigtails to pull her face up toward him. She looked up at him, her mouth full of cock and her big green eyes glittering making him instantly harder. He knew he needed to take it one step at a time and introduce his fetishes slowly to her but the dark corners of his mind were alive again for the first time in years. Guiding her head up and down his cock he let his fantasies play out in his mind.

Pulling her head up he watched avidly as the long strands of drooling saliva hung from her lips and chin keeping her attached to his cock. Her face was tear streaked from gagging on him and to him she never looked more beautiful as she gasped a lungful of air. Releasing one of his hands he stroked his cock watching his cum shoot out over her face and into her open mouth. Pushing her head back down over his cock he groaned as she sucked him dry.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers